Do you have a phobia of cluster of circles or holes that are the right size?

PreciousOne2526 2009/10/30 14:22:51
I have found online that many people have this phobia of clusters or groups of circles or holes that are small like the pores under the leaf of a fern, ant hills with colonizing ants, slides with certain circle-like specimens under the microscope. I have this too and it sends chills all over my body and I get physically sick. It's called Trypophobia. Not really a fear but an extreme disgust of clusters that makes you want to pass out! Lot's of people have this. Crazy, yes but it's real.
Add Photos & Videos

Top Opinion

Sort By
  • Most Raves
  • Least Raves
  • Oldest
  • Newest

  • Web Logger 2011/10/24 08:57:18
    Web Logger
    I get that same feeling! I believe it's called trypophobia. Seeing groups of holes or circles or eyes makes my skin crawl...
  • PreciousOne2526 2009/10/30 15:11:29
    makes my skin crawl for some reason! Yuck...like scraping your nails on a chalkboard skin crawl reason yuck scraping nails chalkboard
  • Linkums 2009/10/30 14:52:08
    I think I'm more afraid of circles and holes that are the wrong size.
    afraid circles holes wrong
  • Vicanna 2009/10/30 14:27:50
    I don't have a phobia, but it annoys me and seeing the honey comb that you posted makes me want to smash it :D
  • Ace~Mr.... Vicanna 2009/10/30 20:44:07
    Me too XD
  • Vicanna Ace~Mr.... 2009/10/31 16:49:26
    :) yup.
  • Gina 2009/10/30 14:25:54
    now i'm scared.... thats wierd.... need to learn kung fu to fight off the evil groups of circles jk lol :) wierd learn kung fu fight evil groups circles jk lol
  • Lady Suspicious 2009/10/30 14:23:49
    Lady Suspicious
    I don't.

See Votes by State

The map above displays the winning answer by region.


2016/02/09 08:36:31

Hot Questions on SodaHead
More Hot Questions

More Community More Originals