Do you hate someone?

Piglet 2008/01/15 00:06:17
I mean actually hate someone. Not just "dislike" someone. I was thinking about that myself and I can say I dislike a few people here and there. But I don't think I hate anyone. If you do, tell us why!

• ttyl 2014/05/21 04:40:34
    ttyl
    There is some n word in my school thats always bieng mean to me and I can't tell. the teacher because, then she will say some thing that's not true so i can get in trouble to.
  • Starlight Dragon 2014/05/18 23:05:19
  • kim 2013/09/29 22:26:52
    kim
    I HATE this so called brother, like I really hate him words can NEVER describe how much I hate him it's that bad I wouldn't even care if something happened to him! I fail to understand his existence
  • jimmy 2012/12/15 14:52:01
    jimmy
    +1
    i hate the lawyer fighting me on my case,but she is very pretty i wish i could just kill her but you know i`d be the 1st they look at i feel like making her preform oral on really but women like doing that to me so i guess in reality that woudn`t be punisment dam
  • Marc Blackbeard 2012/08/15 09:01:50 (edited)
    Marc Blackbeard
    I had someone do something to me, that cannot ever be reversed and he is gone and
    YES I want him!

REVENGE is the word!
  • Jennifer Thomas 2012/03/22 03:45:21
    Jennifer Thomas
    My ex-fiance called our wedding off by text because he wasn't ready to get married. I just found out that he is married now to one of the girls that I found out he cheated on me with and that he gave her the ring that we had picked out for me. WOW. While I know I dodged a major bullet, I cannot help but feel extremely hurt and pissed off!
  • jimmy Jennife... 2012/12/15 14:53:16
    jimmy
    +2
    that happened to my wife jen i think that is so low class
  • daryl day 2011/11/03 00:33:04
  • soupisf... daryl day 2012/03/20 01:33:24
    soupisfun6054
    +2
    Umm... Therapy is something you should consider. Seriously, maybe go to church or something because this built up hate is only hurting you.
  • 2011/09/28 03:22:45
    Yes. Yes, I hate people, especially one person in particular. Recently, a then-friend of mine wronged me so badly that I deemed it necessary to draw a knife and threaten to murder him. Whenever I see him, I give him a look only pure, wretched hatred can procure. I loathe him. I more that just hate him. When I dream, I sometimes dream of killing him. When I'm stressed, I think of killing him. If he were to be killed at this very moment, I wouldn't mind. In fact, I'd throw my own personal party in triumph, for he would have deserved every single bit of what he got.
  • soupisf... 2012/03/20 01:35:25
    soupisfun6054
    +2
    Honestly, if you fantasize about killing someone, there's something wrong. Therapy my friend is what you need
  • Fatima Musawi 2011/09/12 14:25:14
    Fatima Musawi
    +2
    i never use to hate anyone but some times when they hurt me so bad, i just want to hurt them back but i cant because i don't like to hurt anyone in life. so all i can do is hate them, i hate seeing them in my life. i cant get them out of my life and i don't know what i can do to stop hating them.
  • anna martinez 2011/08/16 04:03:11
  • daryl day anna ma... 2011/11/03 00:18:53 (edited)
  • kyawswarhein 2011/06/16 07:13:59
    kyawswarhein
    +1
    I hate everyone who hates me.That's my way of judging people.
  • private user 2010/12/25 03:33:40
    private user
    Yes. This person is my husbands x-wife, and mother of my step children... I hater her... I loathe her. She abused my husband while he was with her, and still does when its time for visitation. She abuses my stepchildren mentally when its her turn to have them. She treats me like dirt, says all kinds of bad things about me and my husband. But really she is the scum of the Earth. She is the bad one. I wish so badly that whatever sickness she thinks she has at the moment is real and will kill her.... I would never murder her myself, but I do frequently wish that something would happen to her and she would die... and go to hell... Literally. Someone like her has no business going to heaven with the way she mistreats my family and the other people around her. I have felt this way for over two years... and its not going to stop anytime soon. This is a true hatred. Not a 'strong disliking' or a feeling that fades, this is real, this is permanent. this is the kind of hate that you can physically feel anytime you think about the person or hear their name. The kind of hate that physically makes your temperature go up and your skin turn red because your heart starts beating harder, and the blood starts moving faster.
  • love/hate55 2010/10/20 18:22:48
    love/hate55
    I HATE my brother. He's 21, has no job,he's ignorant, lazy,he's a slob who does nothing but smoke pot and run around with his unemployed loser friends. He lives at home, has no responsibilities, my mom pays for his cell phone, buys him cigarettes and gives him money. He does not care about anyone but himself. Everyone just keeps handing things to him to try and help him and he does'nt appreciate any of it.
  • lycas 2010/09/28 02:21:08
    lycas
    I've thought I hated people before, but never like this one person. I truly hate her. I don't particularly want to and she hasn't really done anything to deserve this level of hatred, but then I think I've learned from this that true hatred, like true love, is completely irrational. When I see her I feel my heart start beating faster in preparation to fight her, although I've never actually even been in a shouting match with her. I just avoid her at all cost. But the thought of her sends angry adrenaline shooting through me and I can feel myself shaking with the hatred. It's scary and I want to believe the whole peace and love, not hate thing, but I can't when it's all I feel. I've never hated anyone like this before. I think there is a huge a difference between love and hate, but they seem to take similar paths. I took an instant dislike to her when I first met her, but tried to keep an open mind because we were going to be living in the same apartment. As the weeks went on I started disliking her more and more until it grew into fully mature hatred. Even a three month break over the summer didn't help. I hated her all through the summer even though I tried to forget since it was just an awful weight and she didn't deserve to have me thinking about her at all, but I couldn't ...
    I've thought I hated people before, but never like this one person. I truly hate her. I don't particularly want to and she hasn't really done anything to deserve this level of hatred, but then I think I've learned from this that true hatred, like true love, is completely irrational. When I see her I feel my heart start beating faster in preparation to fight her, although I've never actually even been in a shouting match with her. I just avoid her at all cost. But the thought of her sends angry adrenaline shooting through me and I can feel myself shaking with the hatred. It's scary and I want to believe the whole peace and love, not hate thing, but I can't when it's all I feel. I've never hated anyone like this before. I think there is a huge a difference between love and hate, but they seem to take similar paths. I took an instant dislike to her when I first met her, but tried to keep an open mind because we were going to be living in the same apartment. As the weeks went on I started disliking her more and more until it grew into fully mature hatred. Even a three month break over the summer didn't help. I hated her all through the summer even though I tried to forget since it was just an awful weight and she didn't deserve to have me thinking about her at all, but I couldn't help it. I just hate her so much! I'm not a violent or even easily angered person. Most people would say I'm very level headed and even really kind and sweet most of the time. I'm very caring and generous to my friends and I feel very strongly about things. Unfortunately, that seems to include hatred. Luckily it's only once person I've felt this way about. I hope it never happens again.
  • cheyanne 2010/08/31 20:12:52
    cheyanne
    +3
    There is this one guy, my boyfriends brother and OMG he is dating some little girl and he hates me cuz i broke it to him she isn't a virgin, BUT he dont believe me and thinks he got her Virginity. I HATE HIM. He threatens me, tells my friends lies, and i lost my friends due to him. He is getting hismother involved with me and my boyfriends relationship and i just want himto..die? LMFAO wait yeah i wish he WAS dead. he has home made videos of his having sex with dogs, HOW SICK CAN YOU GET, REALLY?? Well now i go to school witb his sister and he is always around school, and i dont know what i can do to get rid of him. i have tried the police but the threats aren't good enough to get him charged.
  • JackieRichard 2010/04/23 21:34:36
  • Badkitty 2010/02/10 12:33:22
  • s.s 2010/01/07 04:30:49
    s.s
    +2
    this guy is so dam annoying you just wanna throw something at him he talks about my boyfriend badly infront of me even when i tell him to shut his mouth hell keep going and my boy is a sweetheart plus he smells so dam bad has the attitude of a 5 year old, is so rude to his dying father.
    plus he just wont leave me alone he's like a little lost puppy he'll follow you around anywhere, id go to the bathroom and he even followed, really come on.
    stares at me all the time ahh i hate him so much i just wanna jump in front of a moving truck!!
    better yet throw him in front of it lol
    oh and i dont usually hate people im a christian but this guy is just to much.
  • Connie Hater 2009/11/23 23:01:29
    Connie Hater
    I hate Connie Gonzalez so much I would like to kill her. She and my husband have spent several nights together doing hallucinagenic mushrooms and drinking until she puked all over and blacked out. He's stayed several nights at her house even though he claims nothing "improper" happened. Now she still calls and texts him all the time, in the middle of the night, late at night, first thing in the morning and she texts him stupid stuff like "Is the sun up?" How stupid is she that she can't figure out if the sun is up? My husband and I have been in huge fights over this stupid little ho. I got very close to divorcing him and we've been married for 28 years. He's recently become a Christian (yeah, and still did drugs with her and spent the night with her) and actually started acting Christian when I told him I was going to divorce his ass. However, the Co Go Ho won't let up and I'm sick of the drama and figure if she died the drama over her would die. I'm not going to kill her but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if someone else did. I do have day dreams about choking her out and that makes me feel better.
  • rhea Connie ... 2010/03/19 05:52:35
  • picklechick4ever 2009/11/17 03:45:29
    picklechick4ever
    I used to say I hated people all the time, but there was nly one person I really, truly hated. I don't reccomend hate, it's time consuming and just not good. The one person didn't deserve it, well maybe a little, but didn't deserve that level of hate. It was kind of scary, but I hate to say a little fun. Now I feel reallyreallyreally bad about the things I said and did, and I never want to have that happen to me again. I really don't hate the person anymore, and I don't know why...I think not seeing them isn't the way to go. I didn't know i didn't hate him until I saw him again and then I was like, "Who was I kidding? It's so not worth it!" I was maybe a little young (5th grade) but I knew it was hate. And hate does exist, FYI. LIsten to the song Loathing from Wicked. Also, Fire and Ice by Robert Frost describes that hate/love thing. I don't think you love someone if you hate them, I think if you take it far enough it will turn into the opposite. Hate is yes, when you dream about them bashing their head in the wall, but it is when just the sound of their voice overflows you with burning acid and their name makes you want to scream...I think you only experience real hate a few times. Yeah...that's it.
  • yasha 2009/11/09 16:51:56
    yasha
    just ignore that person you hate..show him/her attitude..no need of thinking too muchlike 'what will HE'SHE think..its ur life..LIVE IT UP !! b what u want..not what others want !!
  • alex 2009/10/04 04:38:10
    alex
    +1
    i hate people but thats just me i thing is because i cant stand being around others ho drag others in their problems
  • iwtksmo alex 2012/07/08 18:53:30
    iwtksmo
    +2
    i feel the same way
  • sam 2009/08/22 05:44:10
    sam
    +2
    I hate someone because she is a fricken person that cares about electranical things but when it cames to humen beings she does care as much.
  • ANONYMOUS 2009/06/26 20:29:17
    ANONYMOUS
    +2
    I hate someone so badly that I want them out of my life, I'd actually do anything (other than murder) to get them out of it. They do nothing but butt into my life and I don't know whether it is their job to butt into people's lives or not but I think it is an invasion of privacy and I am seriously not comfortable with it. If she does anything to me or any of my mates again, I swear to god I will do something and could possibly regret it but I couldn't care less at the moment, I have hated her for about 2 years now and my hate will go on, I can keep grudges for as long as I want to and that is what I plan to do with her.
  • killa 2009/06/15 02:52:39
    killa
    yes, lots of ppl. but it goes away after a while...
  • retarded idiot 2009/06/08 05:43:17
    retarded idiot
    Every effort must be made to destroy the people (a few could be named if requested) who think that it is acceptable for them to kill people who they disagree with or think that it is acceptable for them to steal, lie, cheat or otherwise manipulate people go get what they want. They are worse than terrorists and should be treated as such with air-force dropping cluster-bombs on them daily and army, marines and any interested civilians used to elliminate them from the face of the earth.
  • devin pilkington 2009/06/01 00:18:00
    devin pilkington
    LIKE 5 PEOPLE SO YAH!! some times its sad but not now
  • Sam Moore 2009/05/30 14:27:34
    Sam Moore
    +1
    i hate this person soooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! we used 2 b best buds but then he started hangin with the "cool" people. now he calls me a crackhead and a bitch and everything else. i want 2 kill him.but now im goin out wit his hot best bud.LOL
  • waiting 2009/04/29 07:12:00
    waiting
    +1
    I was recently done wrong, and the reason it drove me to hate, is that I was completely helpless in the situation. The situation almost drove me mad, with me stopping to think about the incident over and over again throughout the day. Sometimes I'd stop mid-thought and see that person's face in my mind. It was a feeling so focused and clear that I honestly can't remember anything coming close to it in it's sheer intensity. I really knew it hit me deep when I was driving home one day from work and i flashed back to the person's face. It made me so violently angry that I felt every muscle in my body tense up until i couldn't stain anymore, I slammed on my brakes and came to a stop on the side of the road. When I relaxed i found my entire body burning from an intense cramp, as well as my steering wheel slightly bent from me pulling it toward me as hard as i could.

If I ever see this person again, I think I'll tell them what I think.
  • Lexington 2009/04/08 06:14:20
    Lexington
    I hate hate hate Narelle Ann Binns. She is such a b**ch I can not stand her for one more second. She is fat, but lectures people on diet and excerise. She has 2 kids out of wedlock, unplanned and unwanted by her partner, but lectures people on 'family'. She cant do anything really but live in hick towns and get pregnant when she doesn't mean to. Only thing she is good at is trapping her partner, being a cow and weighing as much as a cow.
  • Anonymous Lexington 2009/12/27 11:36:50
    Anonymous
    +1
    Who do you think you are? You havent even posted a photo of yourself so for all we know you may be a fat cow weighing as much as a cow. I hate ppl like you who spread your poison to the rest of the world for no good reason, when all some ppl are trying to be is a good friend!!!!
  • jammy Anonymous 2013/12/28 03:06:15
    jammy
    Who do you think YOU are? Everyone else is posting their comments on this website so you don't need to interfere! I hate people like YOU!
  • Stephanie Middleman 2009/03/07 22:51:18
    Stephanie Middleman
    i hate Ronnivea because she is really ghettoand loud and points out stuff and makes you feel bad
  • Mimi 2008/11/16 01:09:46
    Mimi
    Theres This Guy And Hes Always Acting Different When Hes With His Cousins And We Have 4 Months Together

2014/08/30 18:34:33