Do You Hate Drivers Like This?

Fun 2012/01/25 14:00:00

SLIDESHOW: Do You Hate These Kinds of Drivers?

People Who Would Rather Die Than Make a U-Turn
1 of 8

1. People Who Would Rather Die Than Make a U-Turn

2. People Who Can't Think A Few Seconds Ahead

People Who Can't Think A Few Seconds Ahead

3. People Who Leave Huge Gaps In Front

People Who Leave Huge Gaps In Front

4. People Who Don't Let You Look Around

People Who Don't Let You Look Around

5. People Who Hang Out In Your Blind Spot

People Who Hang Out In Your Blind Spot

6. Slow Drivers Who Are In Denial

Slow Drivers Who Are In Denial

7. People Who Think Bikes Are As Big As Cars

People Who Think Bikes Are As Big As Cars

8. People Who Time Traffic Signals Horribly

People Who Time Traffic Signals Horribly

Do You Hate Drivers Like This?
We know: hate is such a strong word. But "road rage" is a well-documented phrase for a reason. There are simply far too many horrible drivers out there -- and the world needs to know who they are.

We couldn't fit them all in here, but we've included eight different types of drivers who make us want to pull our hair out while behind the wheel. Sure, we're no gold-medal driver ourselves, but there's a fine line between satisfactory driving and horrible behind-the-wheel traits.

Look at the slideshow of top bad drivers and see if you agree. And if you think of a type of driver we haven't covered, feel free to add it in the comments section. Enjoy -- and keep it classy out there on the road!

• Fef 2012/01/26 01:21:11 (edited)
    Yes!
    Fef
    +10
    except when I do it. in some countries you have to drive like that!

• LottoQT 2012/02/11 07:30:43
    Yes!
    LottoQT
    +2
    OMFG, THIS IS A FREAKIN NIGHTMARE IN MOTION. HOLY. i need a drink like right now after watching this
    Yes!
    +2
    Unfortunately .. drivers like this exist all over the world ..
    (so not worth getting aggravated over .. )
  • Kezzi Rose Lavigne Biersack 2012/02/01 15:12:16
    Yes!
    Kezzi Rose Lavigne Biersack
    +3
    Yes it annoys me
  • Moh Al-a 2012/01/30 21:38:34
    Yes!
    Moh Al-a
    +4
    Here are some facts about Saudi drivers other than what mentioned in the slides:
    1- No one wear seat belt >>> when I wear it my friends ask me "why?"
    2- No one use the signals to turn
    3- No women allowed to drive >>> it's out of topic but nice to mention
    4- No one cares about the max speed neither in highway nor inside the cities
    5- Drivers hate "Saher" car (vehicle with attached shoots violate speed regulation) and throw it by stones
    6- The only place where the safety sides of the road are used for passing
    7- Everyone drive aggressively (young, old, with and without their family)
    8- >>> Should I complete?! it's really long list

I think these sh*t are only in Saudi Arabia
    ^-^ wow I should be proud I'm Saudi driver

family 8- list sht saudi arabia wow proud saudi driver
  • Willy 2012/01/30 19:55:52
    Yes!
    Willy
    +4
    I hate left lane drivers and people that drive way under the speed limit, especially slow moving left lane drivers. I hate drivers that are coming up behind you fast when you are driving the speed limit and then ride your @ss or pass you and then slow down. There are also these idiots that pass you just before your exit ramp and then take your exit ramp and crawl up the ramp while the light at the end of the ramp changes 2 or 3 times before you get there. I hate it when you are sitting at a traffic light and when the light turns green, the people in front of you take forever to get moving and then no one makes it through the light. These people are inconsiderate clods.
  • There g... Willy 2012/02/12 07:38:47
    There goes my hero
    +1
    I hate BIGass trucks that ride my ass all the way home from work. Talk about rage. I usually get sandwiched between one of those and some pussy in a station wagon that has a speed limiter permanently set at 30 MPH
  • TKramar 2012/01/30 11:06:56
    No, not really...
    TKramar
    +2
    I don't drive, so I don't care about drivers at all.
  • RoseLyle 2012/01/28 19:07:31
    No, not really...
    RoseLyle
    +3
    I don't hate them I just hate the way they drive.. especially the ones who at the last minute decide they need to exit the freeway and swerve clear across the lanes barely missing you as they go off the exit. Also the ones who tailgate you when you are going the speed limit or slightly over.
    Yes!
    +3
    Menace to the road ways
  • Metalthatroxursox 2012/01/27 19:39:25
    Yes!
    Metalthatroxursox
    +4
    well I don't really hate them I strongly dislike most of them though lol. The one that comes zooming up to the back end of an 18 wheeler I think they are so fun, I generally then like to hang out right at the end of the truck in the next available lane to make sure those people can't zip past and I laugh and laugh, point, mock... it's a good time.
  • Flamingolady 2012/01/27 18:05:33
    Yes!
    Flamingolady
    +4
    People just need to pay attention to driving. Not talking on cell phones, not putting on makeup, not fiddling with cds. It could mean your own life if you don't.
    Yes!
  • harley oldman 2012/01/27 16:09:03
    Yes!
    harley oldman
    +3
    Yep...Thats the ones you follow and leave souvenirs....... :D
  • synful90 2012/01/27 14:10:05 (edited)
    Yes!
    synful90
    +2
    haha omg this is so true! i especially love the ones that pull out right in front of you so you have to slam on your brakes just for them to make a right turn immediately arg! makes you contemplate murder that's for sure lol
  • Keichi Morisato 2012/01/27 11:22:30
    Yes!
    Keichi Morisato
    +3
    and... this is why i refuse to learn how to drive myself
  • NoobGotPowned 2012/01/27 09:00:16
  • All Ame... NoobGot... 2012/01/27 13:00:38
    All American
    +2
    What a bunch of retards.
  • synful90 NoobGot... 2012/01/27 14:11:52 (edited)
    synful90
    +2
    the bar must not be set very high at the DMV to get a license lol sheezus it's like mario kart out there! you have to laugh at the moped guy that hits the rear end of that car though XD i swear they think that lanes don't exist like at all.
  • miranda monet 2012/01/27 07:42:29
    Yes!
    miranda monet
    +3
    I DROVE Semi' s 20 YrS . I have to say there pretty STUPID Car& truck driver's that aren't professional DRIVERS who drive for a living( semi drivers ) . Learn How To drive or don't Drive . Stay off the roads . you heard me StAy OFF The ROAd!!!
  • sally 2012/01/27 05:42:22
    Yes!
    sally
    +7
    Then this is my reaction
    road rage lol cat
    road rage lol cat

Usually I don't get roadrage but lately I've been driving with my dad.....Let's just say I learned to drive with my mom in the begining..
  • Mia 2012/01/27 05:42:17
    Yes!
    Mia
    +4
    They annoy me and I don't even drive... XD
  • bob h. 2012/01/27 04:36:29
    No, not really...
    bob h.
    +2
    I drove a van for deliveries in NYC Tri-State for 14 yrs, so Florida is a vacation. But they keep talking about traffic, and in 4 yrs, I haven't seen any yet. I notice that looking to the side or in mirrors seems to be out of style down here.
  • Silent Bob 2012/01/27 04:32:44
    Yes!
    Silent Bob
    +3
    Get off my ass!
  • volley15 2012/01/27 03:35:06
  • socokid 2012/01/27 03:15:44 (edited)
    Yes!
    socokid
    +2
    All of them.

Add not knowing how to use a blinker (turn signal), if used at all. For example, if you are already breaking to slow down to turn, or are already in the turn only lane, just leave your turn signal off at that point and save blinker life because it just became useless.

If you do not use one at a 4 way stop, you deserve to get t-boned. Have a nice day!
  • synful90 socokid 2012/01/27 14:15:48
    synful90
    +2
    so true people seem to think turn signals are just a decoration for the steering wheel now lol
  • socokid synful90 2012/01/27 15:25:06
    socokid
    +2
    Exactly!

Drives me nuts.
  • Yaati 2012/01/27 00:58:04
    Yes!
    Yaati
    +3
    Aren't these pictures from that one Cracked article about bad drivers by Christina H.?
    Mmm...
  • MC Demonwolf 2012/01/27 00:48:07
    Yes!
    MC Demonwolf
    +2
    As much as I hate people who do this, I'll admit that I'm guilty of a few of these from time to time, but who isn't, right?
  • Talia 2012/01/26 23:35:33
    No, not really...
    Talia
    +4
    Just because of the ninja driver
  • Angelic Kitty 2012/01/26 23:27:32
    Yes!
    Angelic Kitty
    +2
    My husband almost got into an accident with a fire truck. Came out of nowhere and pulled in his lane and stopped without warning. It was raining hard so even slamming on his breaks he slid and was a few inches from hitting it. Very lucky, he said it seemed like they missed their turn and that is why they stopped.
  • Charles E 2012/01/26 23:25:47
    Yes!
    Charles E
    +4
    Occasionally wished I had an rpg that could destroy one of those drivers without harming innocent drivers around them.
  • LibrasRule 2012/01/26 20:22:05
    Yes!
    LibrasRule
    +3
    my coworker was driving just like tat when he drove me to school never driving with him ever again!!! Unless im late XD
  • Karissa 2012/01/26 19:42:40
    Yes!
    Karissa
    +2
    I hate it when all of that happens!! Grant it I might not be the best world class driver, but at least I know how to drive!
  • SK-pro impeachment 2012/01/26 18:16:51
    Yes!
    SK-pro impeachment
    +2
    In Dallas people tailgate like its NASCAR; it's called drafting. when it rains ppl drive even closer. WTH!! another reason i stay out of Dallas.
  • miranda... SK-pro ... 2012/01/27 07:48:26
    miranda monet
    +3
    Crazy dallas drivers
  • SK-pro ... miranda... 2012/01/27 08:38:12
  • Darkitec 2012/01/26 17:50:30 (edited)
    Yes!
    Darkitec
    +3
    There's also those idiots in the landscape (construction) trucks that are driving in the left lane, 5 or 10mph below the speed limit, or semi drivers that are in the left land during rush hour, when traffic moves in front of them, it take a mile for them to get back up to any speed and of course by now 15 or 20 cars from the right lane have moved over in front of him and he has to stop again. Or the thousands of idiots that slow down because of the accident on the other side of the freeway, so that they can get a better look. Or the clown that's doing the speed limit and then slams on his brakes when they notice the photo radar truck, even though they aren't speeding. Or the multitudes of idiots that don't understand that failing to tie down the load in the back of their truck means they'll be dumping stuff on the freeway. (I can't tell you how many times I've had to dodge aluminum ladders dumped onto the freeway, Or perhaps we should paint a blue line on all streets and little old blue haired ladys that can barely see over the steering wheel should not be allowed to travel left of that line, if they wish to make a left the will be have to make 3 rights.
  • miranda... Darkitec 2012/01/27 07:53:51
    miranda monet
    +2
    I've had a car want me to slow down or even stop to let him on the freeway in TX. So it goes both ways!! We all need to stop blaming each other & ask ourself when we look at our neighbor would I want to live like that??......
  • intolerantrwj 2012/01/26 17:07:06
    Yes!
    intolerantrwj
    +4
    ..... shouldn't it be Legal to yank them out of the car and whack their head against the bumper once or twice < s >

2014/12/21 13:35:21