Do you get messages from Ghana scammers on here too?

synndarella 2011/08/09 14:29:29
2 votes
40%
1 vote
20%
2 votes
40%
I know they target dating sites.. but seriously WHAT are they doing here.. check it out - Before you ask.. yes I reported his ass!

Hello How are You Doing and how is Your Lovely Family all There ??anyway i am living on Africa am grateful when i saw your page and it shows me that if i get a little friendship with u u well teach me a lot of God and also teach me how to live in World because your profile makes me feel a great and i just want to drop u this my honestly and respectful message and i hope u well not mind about collar or skin because as u know that in Bible always says that we all create By God so we should Love each others Well My name is Kudus 18 year old boy.i am from a proud country which is located in west Africa called Ghana and i live in the northern part of also called Tamale . Presently I am a Hard working Student in the High school On the Bases of personality and i have a Good and Strong sense of Honor GO Fearing Person , Friendly, Good Humanity ,Loving ,kind , Honest , Truthful , Respectful and friendly open mind person have much Rectitude Much Faithfulness ,Sincerity and much fidelity Much more. i want a good friend with the same Attitude am having . Actually I am a person who find it his deep pleasure wanting to have a good Friend Globally , As you know Friendship Plays a good Important and Vital Role in knowing. What i mean is that We can Learn Much about Each other Country and much things in General. I learn that you have good Personalities. I promise to Spend Good time with my Friend. I Want to Build a Strong good and Everlasting Friendship with you anyway i well like to and here i well not talk much if i get your reply back i well also tell u more from me your newly friend Kudus

MY REPLY
Does god approve of you trying to manipulate people into giving you money? Its getting old love. Here's a though GET A F****** JOB

HIS REPLY
Hello Oh Thank You Very Much for Your Kindly World ,anyway i dont Even Know How To start By First Of all am Not of That Persons That You Think That am ,But it is Too Hard for as Here Because i Just stay with My sibling who is an 12 Years old and we all stay with Our Grandma who is an 84 Getting to 85 Now and she Cannot work anymore she is an Blind and That is why am Here Because i loss My Mother Here with Bad sickness wish is Calling Breast Cancer and Now That she is In Heaven and Left Me and My sibling and my Grandma Here and always in Our school Teacher Introduce Here .....

It goes on,... but you get the picture

Question Closed

• SodaHead 2011/08/09 19:12:33
    Other...
    +4
    To report scam messages/profiles on SH, please click the 'Report Abuse' link towards the bottom of the page.

In your report, include the following:
    1.Visit the profile in question
    2.Copy and paste user id or URL page
    3.Information provided by the scammer (optional):(location to send money, email address, etc.)
    4.Click on 'Report Abuse' link towards the bottom of the page. Once it is reported one of our agents will investigate.

You can also upload a screenshot to give the SodaHead Support team more info from which they can base their decision.

Reporting scam profiles is very important part in keeping the whole site secure. It’s people who take the time to report scams, security issues and bugs that make SH a safer place.

Thank you,
    SodaHead Support

• SodaHead 2011/08/09 19:12:33
    Other...
    +4

In your report, include the following:
    1.Visit the profile in question
    2.Copy and paste user id or URL page

Thank you,
    SodaHead Support
  • synndar... SodaHead 2011/08/10 11:57:25
    synndarella
    Thanks guys =)
  • BELLA<3 2011/08/09 17:39:46
    Haven't had one
    BELLA<3
    +2
    If I were u I would ignore it!
  • synndar... BELLA<3 2011/08/09 17:52:41
    synndarella
    +1
    I can't ignore it completely because some one may fall for it. I've reported them to get them banned. I've reported more than one, and seen them disappear.. probably just to come back on another id though.. lol
    But yes I don't have to reply.. I just like doing it, because they get on my nerves hehe
  • BELLA<3 synndar... 2011/08/09 21:50:24
    BELLA<3
    Oh I am sorry!
  • synndar... BELLA<3 2011/08/10 11:56:43
    synndarella
    LoL - I wasn't biting your head off.. I am a chatterbox, sorry if you thought that.. I am really not like that!.. I just talk too much *blush emoticon*
  • BELLA<3 synndar... 2011/08/10 16:07:20
    BELLA<3
    :D
  • bambino... synndar... 2011/08/10 02:27:14
    bambinoclipper
    +1
    I have had it happen too. They are targeting guys offering Cam Girl Porn. They send messages to my mail Box soliciting. LOL
  • synndar... bambino... 2011/08/10 12:01:09
    synndarella
    +1
    Oh I think I'm going to complain to them.. .I want the dirty ones! I don't want the mommy ones... lol.. no, on second thoughts, I don't need to see that!...hehehe
  • bambino... synndar... 2011/08/10 15:37:00
    bambinoclipper
    +1
    You're funny! :)
    It was tempting you know my perv side said hmmmn why not. But I'm not paying for that ! LOL
  • thepastord 2011/08/09 15:19:30
    Other...
    thepastord
    +2
    I think I got the exact same ONE! I don't add anyone without checking them out............... Usually have to see some type of track record and interaction. Never add anyone who randomly shows up. imho
  • synndar... thepastord 2011/08/09 15:30:21
    synndarella
    +1
    I had to laugh, clearly I'm now perceived as an older women! I'm still a little girl in my mind. The previous one even said... I'd like to call you mom... Should have seen my face! Not impressed! LoL
  • thepastord synndar... 2011/08/09 22:50:34
    thepastord
    +1
    Yikes~~~~~~~ Heck, on here, they could turn out to be "Mommy Dearest"...... lol
  • synndar... thepastord 2011/08/10 11:58:34
    synndarella
    +1
    LoL.. *Reaches for the preserve cream* What aging process?... lol xx
  • BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET) 2011/08/09 14:54:23
    Haven't had one
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    +2
    Thanks to you I know how to deal with them :P
  • synndar... BattleB... 2011/08/09 15:03:47
    synndarella
    +1
    Hehehe I can't resist having a go at them :)

2014/10/24 13:03:12