Do you feel like no one understands you?

im dead 2009/10/30 02:41:59
i feel like no one does
ps; im not emo

• RoseBlade 2013/06/15 05:42:22
    RoseBlade
    +5
    I feel like no one could ever understand me. mainly because every time I try and open up I'm abandoned none of my friends truly know anything about me or my past or present I keep everyone as far from my heart as I can. And those I have let in have only caused me pain. I have so much psychological and emotional trauma I'm surprised I havn't turned into a mass murderer. I can count how many memories I have on one hand...most I don't even know are memories or if they are my imagination. Actually I don't know what is real and what is not sometimes. I wish there was an escape from my reality .....someplace I can become someone else entirely. I wanna be someone else. Lots of people tell me that I'm just looking for attention or I'm looking to blame all my problems on others...maybe they're right....but in my mind I just want to be loved. I have only ever wanted to be loved unconditionally by someone. Mainly because everyone in my life seems to only care about me when it is to there convience. You see I'm usually the go-to person when it comes to problems...but when I have problems I have to work it out myself......no one ever offered to help n when I asked I was shot down with things like "I can't help" or "what can you do for me in return?" This is especially true with my parents,...
    I feel like no one could ever understand me. mainly because every time I try and open up I'm abandoned none of my friends truly know anything about me or my past or present I keep everyone as far from my heart as I can. And those I have let in have only caused me pain. I have so much psychological and emotional trauma I'm surprised I havn't turned into a mass murderer. I can count how many memories I have on one hand...most I don't even know are memories or if they are my imagination. Actually I don't know what is real and what is not sometimes. I wish there was an escape from my reality .....someplace I can become someone else entirely. I wanna be someone else. Lots of people tell me that I'm just looking for attention or I'm looking to blame all my problems on others...maybe they're right....but in my mind I just want to be loved. I have only ever wanted to be loved unconditionally by someone. Mainly because everyone in my life seems to only care about me when it is to there convience. You see I'm usually the go-to person when it comes to problems...but when I have problems I have to work it out myself......no one ever offered to help n when I asked I was shot down with things like "I can't help" or "what can you do for me in return?" This is especially true with my parents, and my stepmom. I envy my friends who have family who don't just pretend to care about them. I'm not saying my whole family is like this but I don't know who to trust. I lost my faith in humanity and in my family a long time ago...actually i don't think anyone has given me enough reason to trust them. I see everyone who is kind to me to have an ulterior motive. most people in my position think like that too......do something nice get something in return.....I try not to. There is so much more I wanna say but I feel hesitant even posting this I hate showing my feelings..but I know I'm not alone in a situation like this there are others out there who might have it worse. Plus I know that nothing will change unless I say something....All I really need is someone I can vent too but I feel like if I vent to a therepist or counsuler about this I'd be ignored again...like all those other times....

• varnita sharma 2013/10/04 18:24:52
    varnita sharma
    +1
    i feel soooooo alone no one with me now.......nd no one understand me in my class room also i sit lonely my all frnds are angry from me
  • RoseBlade varnita... 2013/11/05 04:33:09
    RoseBlade
    hmu il b ur friend
  • RoseBlade varnita... 2014/02/04 07:01:28
    RoseBlade
    im srry hun
  • RoseBlade 2013/06/15 05:42:22
    RoseBlade
    +5
  • lyle RoseBlade 2013/07/20 13:43:49
    lyle
    the world's a pretty crazy, and it can plow the heart right out of us.............its the reason the Tinman walks to Oz...to find himself again
  • RoseBlade lyle 2013/07/26 02:11:43
    RoseBlade
    not what i meant actually
  • Kanal K... RoseBlade 2013/11/09 21:37:23
    Kanal Kataria
    +3
    you just said what i always feel.... it is possibly the worst feeling of all. i feel lonely and left even when i am surrounded by people, and just 15 mins ago my mom yelled at me and said "i am worthless and no good", which does not help when you are already feeling that... it is amazes me that people never remember the good things you do for them, but they never forget the mistakes you made. that is why i am always so lonely and quite. i don't like to make people know i am crying my eyes out because no one understands. But you know what, just hold on, because it can't be like this forever. most of all, NEVER GIVE UP on your dreams or anything, because if you believe in it with all your heart, then faith can even achive the impossible.... One day you will find the one who will understand and love you like you have always wanted. That is then only things that keeps me alive. the faith and hope that one day, not today, but maybe tomorrow, i will find him...
  • jayfeather4ever 2013/05/16 01:26:06 (edited)
    jayfeather4ever
    +3
    I feel like nobody understands me. Especially my teachers, witch is awful because I am really self conscious about myself and my work, so I fail a project because I couldn't present but instead bursted out crying. Then my mom finds out about my bad grade and forces me to talk about it witch makes me cry again. I think not many people like me because I am sensitive and cry a lot. My only real friends are my beloved dogs, nature, and book characters. I don't know how to talk to people, so I end up keeping everything bottled up inside me until I am alone in my room and stress overpowers me. I am so glad there are other people that feel the same way and I am not alone like this.
  • PiNk GanKst@ 2013/04/08 19:25:44
    PiNk GanKst@
    +1
    i'm NOT what my friends think i am, even if they think they know me. i have a few different personalities and hide certain ones away by using easy talents like art and changing my voice to get people to like the personas. i've learnt to hide myself away by building a wall around me that hides the real me. at night i like to think about the day..but when i do im always lonely and i need a friend/possibly boyfriend when i move to high school to understand me. i'm not happy with my life, but when i get to high school i think i'll change a little so i can have friends who i know i truely belong with...
    i think theres no more to life!
  • anonymousgal 2013/01/20 18:49:27
    anonymousgal
    +1
    Kind of. Even when Im surrounded I feel all alone
  • anonymousgal 2013/01/20 18:48:37
    anonymousgal
    Kind of, Sometimes, even when I am m surrounded, i feel all alone.
  • Ashley Green 2012/10/29 00:02:10
    Ashley Green
    +3
    I feel completely alone.
  • BarelyAlive 2012/09/19 01:33:11
    BarelyAlive
    +3
    I feel the same
  • DeadEnd 2012/09/07 21:54:35
    DeadEnd
    +3
    I forget about my life when I'm with the one I love
  • DeadEnd 2012/09/07 00:51:14 (edited)
    DeadEnd
    The time I wake up until the time I go to sleep life ain't gone be easy ... I go to school wondering how life gone be as I grow up and become an successful adult, but something's holding me back I be the best I can be for the people who love me.I have too lives one at school and at home my school life not so great ... but guys look at me from the outside and be like she "fine" but I'm honestly glad because if they look at the insides they would see guilt, shame, worthless,retardness,and loneliness ... I regret half the things I do ... but life is the piece to my puzzle but my heart isn't there my heart bleeds everyday .. my soul wishing life didn't have to be like this for me ...its a shame how out of everybody in the world were the ones suffering but nobody sees ... as I look in the mirror I see a beautiful girl but my feelings is my weakness that have already touched the ground .. I feel like a failure.I feel like a fool. To be real I honestly think I don't have a life so why should I be here?that's the question I ask everyday ...I lift my head up high and smile but inside I'm sick suffering tired of being the one hurt...its like bullets goin through my heart and wasteful oxygen helping me stay alive ... !
  • ashfurkitty 2011/11/18 07:54:30
    ashfurkitty
    +1
    my parents never help i feel neglected and rejected from life its unfair.
  • ashfurkitty 2011/11/18 07:52:44
    ashfurkitty
    i feel like no one understands me not even my parents i only have one friend that understands me and my only other true friends are animals and nature since i only have one friend i am super sensitive and cry alot and im not emo neither.
  • Jenaba 2011/07/21 03:09:56
    Jenaba
    +2
    ps im not emo
  • running in silence 2011/07/04 21:12:37
    running in silence
    +3
    no body ever wants to listen to me no one understands me and when i try to talk to people about it it just makes things worse i dont know what to do any more when i feel miss understood i go to my room and lay there in the silence crying because i feel like no one cares and no one ever will it happens all thee time i have tried to run away from it i have tried to ignore it i have tried to avoid it but nothing works my mother doesnt listen to me and i just dont think i can take it any more
  • Jenaba running... 2011/07/21 03:10:43
    Jenaba
    +1
    I feel the exact same way
  • DeadEnd running... 2012/09/07 01:03:18
    DeadEnd
    +1
    That is exactly how my life is
  • running in silence 2011/07/04 21:11:54
    running in silence
    help
  • lime 2011/05/24 08:41:50
    lime
    +4
    i feel like no one understands me i think it a different way to others. i hide myself away no one knows how i really feel with the things in my life. i am enthusiastic and look sometimes overly happy because i find if i dont act overly happy then i would appear depressed . because if i am depressed then i feel like they will abandon me too . i feel like i have to entertain people all the time unless they wont like me. i love being alone because finally i can be myself. Its like a have two personas one enthusiastic for others and one that is just me. i find it impossible to let anyone into seeing the really me even my best friend since i was born. people find the real side of me werid, odd , i dont want what to do .
  • María lime 2011/09/17 14:33:25
    María
    +3
    I thought noone will understand bt you
    u do :o
  • Wicked Truth 2010/02/04 11:15:05
    Wicked Truth
    +1
    No one knows how i feel because they only assume that they know me. They see what i want them to and i hide the rest. They know the mask that i let them see. They see the smile and they hear the funny comments i make. No one sees me cry myself to sleep. No one hears the screams inside my head. No one sees the fear that has enveloped my life. They will never know.
    No one knows how i feel because I'm afraid that if they did they would abandon me.
  • emo amy 2009/10/31 03:44:05
    emo amy
    yes i fell like ive been tossed in to a box an closed out from the world like i try to talk but no ones listening im the little guy that no one cares abought an im just sitting waiting to be loved by some one but im gonna be waiting for a long time so i dont see the point in waiting, waiting for my life to end, waiting for the day im set free from this night mare and ive been welcomed wiv open arms in to a family of love and kindness but that day will never come i will be left waiting for the rest of my life so i may as well end it, be fore i get hurt so badly i go insane thats y ppl selph harm thats me im emo!
    its not that no one understands me its no one wants to understand me therefore ive been forgotten and thats how its stayin.
  • im dead emo amy 2009/11/01 19:31:22
    im dead
    wow you know how i feel
  • postmamy 2009/10/30 10:32:17 (edited)
    postmamy
    Most koreans don't understands me.
    but sodahead fully understood me well enough.
    i love it.
  • imfoggyness 2009/10/30 03:07:58 (edited)
    imfoggyness
    amost every day
    amost
  • Annie 2009/10/30 02:45:46
    Annie
    Lol some times! xD

(no emo!!!)

2014/09/02 21:44:08