Do you celebrate Valentine's Day?

♥♥♥MoDeSta-or just ElBiTa!♥♥♥ 2012/06/19 14:41:46
Thanks for answering my questions :)
Wish you all a great day and wonderful week!

• Becci:) 2012/10/20 14:45:29
    Yes i do!
    Becci:)
    I crushed the only person that I loved more than anything's heart that day. I was stupid and someone else asked me out the same day. I'm attracted to them both equally. But the person that I broke the heart of was my best friend, and after that, losing me made him hurt to a point where he doesn't care about life and locks his life up. I broke up with the guy I accepted over him 3 days later. I still shared Valentine's day with my best friend. And since then he refuses to speak to anyone because they end up hurting him anyways. And the guy I broke up with after 3 days, I dated in the summer for 3 weeks, and then I broke up with him and took in a new guy. And then I broke up with him after 3 weeks and got back together with the other guy. The hunt is over. I played these games long enough. It all ties back to Valentine's day. I met my best friend on Valentine's day the year before. The guy that I broke up twice is never to leave again. <3 We are forever. I love him so much. <3 Since November of last year the best friend revolved into a new person. He changed. And a new best friend came along. I used to think that life sucked. I was never single and people would never leave me alone. I just had to find the right one. So to all of you people that hate valentine's d...
    I crushed the only person that I loved more than anything's heart that day. I was stupid and someone else asked me out the same day. I'm attracted to them both equally. But the person that I broke the heart of was my best friend, and after that, losing me made him hurt to a point where he doesn't care about life and locks his life up. I broke up with the guy I accepted over him 3 days later. I still shared Valentine's day with my best friend. And since then he refuses to speak to anyone because they end up hurting him anyways. And the guy I broke up with after 3 days, I dated in the summer for 3 weeks, and then I broke up with him and took in a new guy. And then I broke up with him after 3 weeks and got back together with the other guy. The hunt is over. I played these games long enough. It all ties back to Valentine's day. I met my best friend on Valentine's day the year before. The guy that I broke up twice is never to leave again. <3 We are forever. I love him so much. <3 Since November of last year the best friend revolved into a new person. He changed. And a new best friend came along. I used to think that life sucked. I was never single and people would never leave me alone. I just had to find the right one. So to all of you people that hate valentine's day, or don't celebrate it, you don't have to be punished for no having someone to spend it with. Sure, love is a beautiful thing. But do you ever realize how often a true love story never lasts? Well, sure if the hunt is over for you, it can last. But if you are what yourself refers to as "Forever Alone", please don't think that way. You were put here for a reason. And maybe mine isn't for love like I think it is, even though I excel in so many other things. You were put here to make something of yourself and to do what you love, and so if you can't spend that day with someone that you love, use that day to try extra hard at succeeding at what you used to love, but had no one believe in you to do it. You CAN succeed. I always felt so alone. I don't anymore. But if I heard this while I felt alone, it would've helped. Everyone deserves the right to be happy.
  • beach bum 2012/06/22 11:20:11
    Yes i do!
    beach bum
    yes
  • BigKwell 2012/06/20 18:02:32
    No i don't!
    BigKwell
    Reason is that I don't have a main squeeze.
  • Willy 2012/06/20 14:51:58
    No i don't!
    Willy
  • Kasey Jo 2012/06/20 02:54:18
    No i don't!
    Kasey Jo
    i use to love valentines when i was younger but once i turned 12 i hated it
    it was all about love and all that crap and i was always single
  • Karasu the Neko Vampire 2012/06/19 22:59:48
    No i don't!
    Karasu the Neko Vampire
    I kinda hate valentine's day with a passion
  • Night 2012/06/19 20:27:27
    No i don't!
    Night
    I celebrate Singles Awareness Day instead.
  • NYCbrit 2012/06/19 18:51:03
    No i don't!
    NYCbrit
    I hate how it makes single people feel like they're missing something (even if they don't feel that way all the rest of the year). And it forces couples to feel like they MUST do something, otherwise there's "something wrong" w/their relationship.
  • Kat Thirt33n 2012/06/19 18:15:54
    Sometimes...
    Kat Thirt33n
    +1
    I celebrate Singles Awareness Day(S.A.D.) Singles Awareness Day
  • Vision of Verve 2012/06/19 17:26:04
  • Scott 2012/06/19 17:16:46
    No i don't!
    Scott
    If I had a girlfriend I could express my love for her on any day of the year. I don't need valentine's day as an excuse to be warm and affectionate.
  • King Anti-Christ 666 2012/06/19 16:24:08
  • FrancheskahMae:) 2012/06/19 16:06:42
    Yes i do!
    FrancheskahMae:)
    +1
    With my friends, I always end up single before that day.. lol but this time that's not happening<3
  • Morgan 2012/06/19 15:53:55
    Yes i do!
    Morgan
    +1
    It's my birthday! :)
  • Aksana 2012/06/19 14:46:50
    Yes i do!
    Aksana
    Provided l have someone to celebrate with

2014/08/30 18:33:15