DO YOU BELIEVE THAT VOTER FRAUD WILL BE WIDE SPREAD IN NOVEMBER 2012

evangelism_vision 2012/04/28 21:39:01
no matter what side your on, Voter fraud is wrong and it seems to me that there has been far more Voter fraud by the Left then the right. Do you agree with that? If not show us the sources.

I have listed a few examples of very many with links below for you to check out. What I would like to know from you is the following:

(1). In your State, Do you have to show an ID?
(2) Was there Voter fraud in your State? If so what was done about it (If you care to add, not required)
(3). Do you believe that Voter fraud could determine who will win in November? Is that Possible? Feel free to cite 2008 references if you wish.

My View. I am posting this and asking a question from you However If you ask me, I believe that it is very Wide Spread and generally by the Democrat Party. But don't let my views sway you in your vote below. Be Honest and Frankly, I condemn any Voter Fraud by anyone in the GOP as well if there is evidence of it, they too should be arrested and fined as well as do time.

Elections should be fair and free of any Voter fraud completely and any Organization involved should be banned from further opportunities in the future to influence any election. Including ACORN, SEIU and others whoever they may be.

DO THE POSTERS BELOW REFLECT TRUTH TO YOU? IF NOT, SHOW EVIDENCE WHY PLEASE!

VOTER FRAUD

VOTER FRAUD

VOTER FRAUD

BLACK PANTHER

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTclHtRXg...

• DJL 2012/04/28 23:30:48 (edited)
    YES I believe that Voter fraud will be extensive in November
    DJL
    +9
    Here in Minnesota voter ID was vetoed by our left wing governor. Voter ID will be on our ballot in November as a constitutional amendment. There is a very good chance that voter fraud got us this idiot elected as our senator.

franken in a diaper

http://www.foxnews.com/politi...

2014/07/24 08:45:40