DO YOU BELIEVE THAT VOTER FRAUD WILL BE WIDE SPREAD IN NOVEMBER 2012

evangelism_vision 2012/04/28 21:39:01
no matter what side your on, Voter fraud is wrong and it seems to me that there has been far more Voter fraud by the Left then the right. Do you agree with that? If not show us the sources.

I have listed a few examples of very many with links below for you to check out. What I would like to know from you is the following:

(1). In your State, Do you have to show an ID?
(2) Was there Voter fraud in your State? If so what was done about it (If you care to add, not required)
(3). Do you believe that Voter fraud could determine who will win in November? Is that Possible? Feel free to cite 2008 references if you wish.

My View. I am posting this and asking a question from you However If you ask me, I believe that it is very Wide Spread and generally by the Democrat Party. But don't let my views sway you in your vote below. Be Honest and Frankly, I condemn any Voter Fraud by anyone in the GOP as well if there is evidence of it, they too should be arrested and fined as well as do time.

Elections should be fair and free of any Voter fraud completely and any Organization involved should be banned from further opportunities in the future to influence any election. Including ACORN, SEIU and others whoever they may be.

DO THE POSTERS BELOW REFLECT TRUTH TO YOU? IF NOT, SHOW EVIDENCE WHY PLEASE!

VOTER FRAUD

VOTER FRAUD

VOTER FRAUD

BLACK PANTHER

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTclHtRXg...

• DJL 2012/04/28 23:30:48 (edited)
    YES I believe that Voter fraud will be extensive in November
    DJL
    +9
    Here in Minnesota voter ID was vetoed by our left wing governor. Voter ID will be on our ballot in November as a constitutional amendment. There is a very good chance that voter fraud got us this idiot elected as our senator.

franken in a diaper

http://www.foxnews.com/politi...

• les_gvt 2012/04/29 02:19:16
    les_gvt
    +2
    The SEIU/ACORN/CPUSA want to get their head cheer leader re elected
  • T Bevan 2012/04/29 02:16:49
    T Bevan
    +2
    Only in those states that failed to enact voter ID requirements...

voter fraud
  • Sperry23 2012/04/29 02:16:12
    Sperry23
    +1
    Just like every election since Carter.
  • Glfer65 Sperry23 2012/04/29 02:23:13
    Glfer65
    +1
    You know I heard a Republican voter here in my city tell me he has a family of four. A Son and a Daughter who live at home and are both voting age. He told them to register as a Republican but told them not to fill out the cards.

He later filled them all the same as his and mailed them. So he had voted 3 times in the election. Tell me, why is it the one pointing the finger always the guilty one?
  • charles_1 2012/04/29 02:12:12
    charles_1
    +2
    Without ID it's almost impossible to detect. I think it's already extensive and that's why certain politicians are against ID.
  • Scaldari Anitoba 2012/04/29 01:58:41
    Scaldari Anitoba
    +2
    Unfortunately, even Voter ID will not save us from electronic vote switching and paper ballots being dumped. Nothing in place or proposed right now can make our system honest. The power elites will get who they want until the day we figure out a tamper proof system.
  • Candy Scaldar... 2012/04/29 02:38:52
    Candy
    +1
    Just like fake drivers licenses, voter id's could be faked too. That's why I'm not over zelous about this.
  • EdVenture Scaldar... 2012/04/29 03:37:28
    EdVenture
    +1
    Hi Scanaldi, Every day trillions of dollars are transferred around the world as well as with stock transactions. They range from $1 to Billions flawlessly. If they local, state and fed'l wanted a tamper-proof voting machine standard that worked we'd have it.
  • Scaldar... EdVenture 2012/04/29 04:16:29
    Scaldari Anitoba
    +2
    The We i meant was the people. Of course they could. They have the dual ability to cheat is like blind men and make sure we get away with nothing. unfortunately we cannot even hold them accountable because they hold they keys to the evidence. we basically have the cookie monster not only guarding the cookie jar, but telling us how many of each kind is in there. The only way i can see this working is if we get rid of secrete ballot, make all votes a matter of public record and anyone can backtrack it to the voter to confirm
  • EdVenture Scaldar... 2012/04/29 17:34:56
    EdVenture
    I couldn't agree with you more, my very strong feeling as well. Regards
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2012/04/29 01:54:10
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
  • Michael=Constitution & Liberty 2012/04/29 01:35:46
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    +2
    it is the trend....................
  • Chef Bunyan 2012/04/29 01:27:33
    Chef Bunyan
    +3
    HELL YES!! 0blowhole and his loyal fellatio artists will stop at NOTHING!!
  • Bill 2012/04/29 01:11:40
    Bill
    +3
    It will be rampant
  • Boomer 2012/04/29 01:10:30
    Boomer
    +2
    The Dems know that their socialist fuhrer is not going to make it with an honest vote. I encourage all those conservative that can to volunteer at their polls to make sure that there is none, I will be at my precinct to make sure it does not happen.
  • Boomer Boomer 2012/04/29 01:18:02
    Boomer
    +4
    If this don't get Obama out:
    Ballot box
    Maybe this will:
    revolution
  • T Bevan Boomer 2012/04/29 02:23:19
    T Bevan
    +2
    Thirty-two states have now enacted voter-ID laws; those that haven’t are either liberal enclaves in the West or Northeast, had a Democratic governor veto a version of the bill or already have legislation pending. The remaining fights either lie in overriding vetoes or legal efforts against court injunctions. As a resource providing lawmakers with new legislation, ALEC doesn’t have much left to do on the issue. “Stand your ground” hasn’t achieved quite the same level of saturation, but it too is widespread: 24 states have adopted similar legislation since Florida enacted its 2005 law, which became the basis for a model bill.

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/201...

voter id fraud
  • Dave0626 Boomer 2012/04/29 03:43:00
    Dave0626
    +2
    thank you...I think that is what this country really needs!!
  • Catch224u 2012/04/29 01:01:27
    Catch224u
    +2
    That's why we need voter ID
  • jrtmanmd 2012/04/29 00:58:53
    jrtmanmd
    +2
    Yes I'm sure Barry's Acorn friends will be out in force again!
  • mark 1 2012/04/29 00:57:40
    mark 1
    +2
    As norm.
  • Azrael-In GOD we trust 2012/04/29 00:53:35
    Azrael-In GOD we trust
    +3
    It ran rampant in '08 and it will certainly be worse in 2012 because we know what BO is now.
  • Independent Thinker 2012/04/29 00:53:17
    Independent Thinker
    +2
    I hope not but realistically in today's world to think it will not is actually wishful thinking.
  • ray 2012/04/29 00:50:53
    ray
    +2
    There is a reason why there is such a fight to avoid Voter ID, Insure electronic voting , absentee voting , Touch screen voting and Deny there is any Fraud .
    All to be scored by a company from Spain that will declare the count with no possible way to verify the actual votes .
  • TruBluTopaz 2012/04/29 00:41:22
    TruBluTopaz
    +5
    The Democrats are fighting hard against Voter ID because they view this as a legitimate way of allowing people who are not registered to vote or those who are registered, to vote more than once. Considering that you have to show ID to get on a plane, buy a ticket, cash a check, pick up a kid at daycare and countless other daily activities, it's simply silly that they continue to push this as some sort of veiled racism. In a way, it's almost like they think their voters are simply too lazy, too stupid, too criminal or too illegal to do things by the order of law. Doesn't that make the DNC racist?
  • bman~AV... TruBluT... 2012/04/29 01:49:32
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +2
    Good points for sure and I believe you are spot on too.
    +2
    Yes it will as always.
  • ed 2012/04/29 00:38:51
    ed
    +5
    more than last time, it's the only way democrats can win by stuffing ballot boxes.
    democrats stuffing ballot boxes
  • PoliticallyIncorrect 2012/04/29 00:29:17 (edited)
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +3
    I saw an article today that describes wide-spread voter fraud in Florida during the last presidential election. I believe they are still investigating there.

Of course, the Democrats fighting voter IDs so hard certainly tells us something, doesn't it? Everyone needs an ID to cash checks, so what's the problem? Voter fraud.
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/04/29 00:21:42 (edited)
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +6
    More than ever.

Already starting. A Spanish company is going to be counting overseas votes. Hows that for opening up fraud. GUESS WHAT...SOROS OWNS THE COMPANY!

http://www.westernjournalism....
  • evangel... Hula gi... 2012/04/29 00:29:20
    evangelism_vision
    +3
    Pass that information on the speaker of the house and that don't surprise me because Sopros promised One Billion Dollars only if Obama would give him a post position and Obama will be doing that if he wins.

LIBERALS: YOU WANT GEORGE SOROS TO HAVE A POSITION IN THE WHITE HOUSE?
    never mind that was a dumb Question and that is why we are where we are America !
  • Hula gi... evangel... 2012/04/29 01:39:24
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +3
    He's already in the White House, he's on the other end of the blackberry.
  • Politic... Hula gi... 2012/04/29 00:30:59
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +3
    Well, with Soros one of Obama's money-men, I guess we know which way the election will go.
  • firebird 2012/04/29 00:11:43
    firebird
    +3
    Definitely ! every street person ( that never ever paid taxes) , thousands of walking dead, masses of illegals, and all the ones that can be bought , paid off, or represent someone else... WE can count on the LEFT WING to pour it on !!
  • EWH53~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/29 00:10:04
    EWH53~POTL~PWCM~JLA
  • Zippcodey 2012/04/29 00:09:10
    Zippcodey
    +4
    If there's not then there won't be an election.
  • geegee 2012/04/29 00:05:57
    geegee
    +4
    Yes, I do ! And it bothers me very much.. What can we do about it ??? I think everyone should have a photo ID in order to be able to vote.... so they can vote only ONCE !!!
  • Informed Voter 2012/04/28 23:57:33
    Informed Voter
    +3
    If Obama comes even close to winning, that ALONE will prove it.

The Left's army is already working the presidential election in miniature in Wisconsin. See what they're doing to eviscerate Gov Scott Walker right now!
  • evangel... Informe... 2012/04/29 00:02:05
    evangelism_vision
    +3
    You know what? My wife said the exact same words hahahah
  • Informe... evangel... 2012/04/29 00:32:06
    Informed Voter
    +2
    She's right! Smart lady!

2014/10/24 07:17:43