DO YOU BELIEVE THAT VOTER FRAUD WILL BE WIDE SPREAD IN NOVEMBER 2012

evangelism_vision 2012/04/28 21:39:01
no matter what side your on, Voter fraud is wrong and it seems to me that there has been far more Voter fraud by the Left then the right. Do you agree with that? If not show us the sources.

I have listed a few examples of very many with links below for you to check out. What I would like to know from you is the following:

(1). In your State, Do you have to show an ID?
(2) Was there Voter fraud in your State? If so what was done about it (If you care to add, not required)
(3). Do you believe that Voter fraud could determine who will win in November? Is that Possible? Feel free to cite 2008 references if you wish.

My View. I am posting this and asking a question from you However If you ask me, I believe that it is very Wide Spread and generally by the Democrat Party. But don't let my views sway you in your vote below. Be Honest and Frankly, I condemn any Voter Fraud by anyone in the GOP as well if there is evidence of it, they too should be arrested and fined as well as do time.

Elections should be fair and free of any Voter fraud completely and any Organization involved should be banned from further opportunities in the future to influence any election. Including ACORN, SEIU and others whoever they may be.

DO THE POSTERS BELOW REFLECT TRUTH TO YOU? IF NOT, SHOW EVIDENCE WHY PLEASE!

VOTER FRAUD

VOTER FRAUD

VOTER FRAUD

BLACK PANTHER

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTclHtRXg...

• DJL 2012/04/28 23:30:48 (edited)
    YES I believe that Voter fraud will be extensive in November
    DJL
    +9
    Here in Minnesota voter ID was vetoed by our left wing governor. Voter ID will be on our ballot in November as a constitutional amendment. There is a very good chance that voter fraud got us this idiot elected as our senator.

franken in a diaper

http://www.foxnews.com/politi...

• WilliamMeagher 2012/05/10 00:10:33
    WilliamMeagher
    well it was there in last term and the same guy's running again so probably
  • Joe C Sr 2012/04/30 00:33:48
    Joe C Sr
    +2
    Attached to anyone who commits voter fraud should be a mandatory jail sentence not matter who does it from the bottom of the ladder to the top of the ladder.No one should be given a waiver from this action.It is that serious and that criminal.No one should be able to buy or steal and election.Just because it happened in the past let us stop it from happening in the future.Think Think Think.
  • evangel... Joe C Sr 2012/04/30 21:13:25
    evangelism_vision
    I agree
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2012/04/30 00:15:15
    No I do not buy into anyone committing Voter Fraud
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    It never has been a problem. This is republicans legislating a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.
  • John James ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2012/04/30 06:33:12
    John James
    So Mickey Mouse registering to vote is not a problem. Now we see why progressives cannot be trusted
  • RicardoCabeza 2012/04/29 23:54:24
    RicardoCabeza
    Would we consider this the Diebold factor?
  • evangel... Ricardo... 2012/04/30 21:14:20
    evangelism_vision
    Diebold factor? Explain please and then I will respond. By the way Thanks too for your input
  • Ricardo... evangel... 2012/05/02 00:09:06
    RicardoCabeza
    +1
    Diebold, the voting machine with a thousand security holes in the operating system, so many that it was purportedly hacked by an eighth grader with minimal HTML skills, some Conspiracy theorists say this factor gave GW the 2000 election and it's continued use may ensure another 4 years of poor leadership.
  • EdVenture 2012/04/29 23:51:11
    EdVenture
    The fraud has been measured to be statistically insignificant. This is a smokescreen designed to dysinfranchise people and intimidate them which has been and is statistically significant.
  • JaknHarely 2012/04/29 21:33:19
    JaknHarely
    Has there been a year the election wasn't given like a gift from the bankers or as He-Man calls the "Masteeeeeeers of the universe" to someone they knew they could controll? I don't think there has been.
  • evangel... JaknHarely 2012/04/29 21:48:31
    evangelism_vision
    OBAMA TV CHANNEL required viewing in the Obama Dictatorship Regime

OBAMA

swaying the voters
  • evangel... evangel... 2012/05/02 00:55:10
  • evangel... JaknHarely 2012/05/02 00:51:13
  • evangel... evangel... 2012/05/02 23:13:31 (edited)
    evangelism_vision
    HOMELAND SECURITY PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT TO COMRADES ALL OVER AMERICA

POSTER

I BY THE WAY AM NOT A COMRADE! But Homeland Security did on twitter wish a Happy May Day

WHAT MESSAGE DOES THAT SEND AMERICANS WHO HATE COMMUNISM?
  • JaknHarely evangel... 2012/05/03 00:54:30
    JaknHarely
    lol
  • Ahrtal 2012/04/29 21:19:26
    Ahrtal
    +1
    Why, it never entered my mind. IN Virginia, I have to show my Driver's license. Yeah, it is a big invasion of my privacy, and I actually have to pay for the license, in order to DRIVE A CAR! How intrusive and unfair is that???? Now that I live in North Carolina, i might even have to prove that I am ALIVE!
  • evangel... Ahrtal 2012/04/29 22:19:16
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    In California we are not required but I always show my ID and they always say oh you don't have too, and I say " Well, I am just showing you I am not one of the many Illegals who will be voting today
  • evangel... Ahrtal 2012/04/29 22:20:08
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    Just walk in they will figure that out
  • Ahrtal evangel... 2012/04/30 03:52:04
    Ahrtal
    +1
    You haven't seen some of the old codgers here! They probably will have to put a mirror up under a lot of their noses to insure they are still breathing!

mirror to prove breathing
  • Billyk75 2012/04/29 21:12:13
    Billyk75
    +1
    If Big Ears is re elected then yes.
  • evangel... Billyk75 2012/04/29 21:16:25
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    Even then.... If he is I want to see where the votes came from and the spand difference between the two. As much as i will want to say Yes Voter Fraud, I hope that those actually counting will find that to be the case.

TIME WILL TELL, but if you ask me what I believe, I believe that it will be just like 2008

AND REMEMBER HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF MILITARY VOTES WERE DENIED IN 2008?
  • evangel... evangel... 2012/04/29 21:20:44
    evangelism_vision
    THE TIDE MAY BE CHANGING WHEN THE COMEDIANS MAKE FUN OF OBAMA:

HERE'S SOME EXAMPLES

You know the honeymoon is over,when the comedians start.
    The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree...and think 25 to life would be appropriate.
    --Jay Leno

America needs Obama-care like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.
    --Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
    A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
    --Conan O'Brien

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?
    A: A fund raiser.
    --Jay Leno

Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
    A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers, and threats to society. The other is for housingprisoners.
    --David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it started to sink, who would be saved?
    A: America !
    --Jimmy Fallon

Q: What's the difference between Obama and his dog, Bo?
    A: Bo has papers.
    --Jimmy Kimmel

Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
    A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.
    --David Letterman
    Solution to the problem in Libya : They want a new Muslim leader, Give them ours.
  • Billyk75 evangel... 2012/04/29 22:09:24
    Billyk75
    True.
  • Sir Bud. 2012/04/29 19:32:40
    Sir Bud.
    +2
    As the electric tabulators-voting machines are owned privately and those doing time(about 3 million?)are not allowed to vote(!)it's not just voter fraud thats a paramount issue!!.America is the only major democracy that allows private partisan corporations to secretly count and tabulate the votes with proprietary non-transparent software where access to one machine provides access to the whole network!!.

http://www.dominionvoting.com/
  • evangel... Sir Bud. 2012/04/29 20:29:41
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    Thank you for pointing that out I will be doing some contacting of elected Officials on that infor.
    Thank you. Never knew that. Share with me more of your thoughts I am interested
  • Sir Bud. evangel... 2012/04/29 20:45:56 (edited)
    Sir Bud.
    +1
    Edited to Correct;

Yeah, that's an important issue which should concern everyone regardless of who they want to vote for!.Losing and winning is part of life, but who wants to celebrate winning due to "cheating"!?.Worse still...we cant ever be sure therefore of the accuracy in truth whatever the results are.
    "The fundamental problems presented by the growing use of insecure voting machines have been ignored by the U.S. mainstream media, which minimized the widespread failures of defective voting equipment during the recent election as having been caused by "glitches" and "gremlins.".
    http://www.rense.com/general3...
    "The Sleazy History And Questionable Inner-Workings Of Electronic Voting Machines;
    Firstly, although the machines report voting results via phone line, and not by way of the Internet, it is still possible to theoretically hack into the results and alter them.".
    http://enterprisefeatures.com...
  • evangel... Sir Bud. 2012/04/29 20:57:04
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    What about your State? Are they addressing your concerns? I will raise your notes with the restar of Voters here in California and the Speaker of the House Monday.
    Just to let you know I copied your information you presented to me. Thank you so much.
    Happy for your input.
  • Sir Bud. evangel... 2012/04/29 21:13:14
    Sir Bud.
    +1
    My father in-law in Alabama-a strict evangelical, as is his wife actually(with four kids)didnt vote last time because of his lack of trust in the electric system if I remember rightly.
  • Sir Bud. evangel... 2012/04/29 21:00:57
    Sir Bud.
    +1
    Electronic Voting Machines Cannot Be Trusted – Here Are 20 Reports On Vote Tampering July 26th, 2011
    http://daviddegraw.org/2011/0...
  • evangel... Sir Bud. 2012/04/30 21:16:35
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    I like the ink on the thumb but the logistics would be a nightmare in counting
  • Sir Bud. evangel... 2012/04/30 22:50:04
  • evangel... Sir Bud. 2012/05/01 03:59:16 (edited)
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    Thanks for the Video! Very interesting Video
  • lurx: the soda jerk 2012/04/29 18:57:48
    lurx: the soda jerk
    +2
    Actually we're already seeing major signs of voter suppression arising in many states.

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-...
    https://www.aclu.org/voter-su...
    http://www.dailykos.com/story...
  • Pat 2012/04/29 18:47:02
    +2
    I think there has been voter fraud since the beginning but I don't think it is so rampant that it has any real effect on the elections. The biggest fraud is in the state's counting of the election results. It was recently found that Al Gore had actually won Florida by about 200 votes. That mistake changed the course of history. So I'm more concerned with mistakes in the counting or even deliberate tampering by those in charge of the election process in the states.
  • Sir Bud. Pat 2012/04/29 19:44:36
  • gkirmani 2012/04/29 18:42:45
    gkirmani
    +1
    dont you think choice from ONLY TWO n itself is NOT a fraud..............so every thing that will follow is useless.................

America has no election.it is joke inthe name of election........ rather it is only SELECTION of the lesser evil
  • Cat 1017 2012/04/29 18:06:16
    Cat 1017
    They claim that every time there is a major election....
  • evangel... Cat 1017 2012/04/30 21:17:29
    evangelism_vision
    Because there is!
  • Cat 1017 evangel... 2012/04/30 21:24:14
    Cat 1017
    Really!...Where?......It rarely happen.s......less than 2% has been proven...LOL...another red herring....More claims appear every election year to disenfranchise legitimate voters....I guess the next thing is returning to the grandfather clause...LOL...
  • evangel... Cat 1017 2012/04/30 21:33:28
    evangelism_vision
    No Every election I hear of voter fraud and in 2008 How many Military were denied a right to vote overseas and how many ballots were destroyed under Clinton too? One only need to type that question in the search engine and the year and you will find Newspaper reports of it.

2014/09/21 22:18:00