Do you believe in the institution of marriage?

Curmudgeon 2012/08/12 06:24:29
Yes I do.
Not anymore...
I am on the fence...
I would love to get married, however I'm finding more and more as I talk to people that allot of people are not sure about it. As men and women don't need each other in the same ways they used to when our grandparents and parents were married.

• Food Stamp Papa 2012/08/27 23:55:56
    Not anymore...
    Food Stamp Papa
    +1
    never did,never will
  • Food St... Food St... 2012/08/28 04:13:55 (edited)
    Food Stamp Papa
    +1
    the word "institution" is not a good word to use in marriage,i'm a free spirit lol
  • Scream 2012/08/12 06:37:00
    I am on the fence...
    Scream
    +1
    It depends. Civil marriage or religious? I don't believe in religious wedding ceremonies because I'm not religious. I would have a civil ceremony because that's the only way to be legally recognised as a couple. And thanks to new laws passed in my state one of the only ways to be able to adopt or have a baby through surrogacy is to be married for at least 2 years, which sucks.
    Of course, if you'd count any long-lasting relationship as a marriage then of course I believe in it.

2014/09/01 21:17:52