Do you believe in guardian angels, ghosts, vampires, dragons, or witches? Why?

Cherry Boy 2011/10/28 07:27:05
Related Topics: Vampire, Dragon, Vampires, Ghost

• LaurenCounsell 2011/11/12 15:40:20
    LaurenCounsell
    +1
    all but dragons
  • Cherry ... LaurenC... 2011/11/14 03:16:54
    Cherry  Boy
    wow same choice
  • ShortyDoWop 2011/10/30 00:36:36
    ShortyDoWop
    +1
    guardian angel~ if you mean god then yes
    ghosts~definately
    vampires~no, i know there are wanna be's though
    dragons~ maybe at one time
    witches~no, there are wanna be's there too
    demons~ i know you didn't ask but does it not fall under this category? yes
    the evidence in my opinion, is there
  • you 2011/10/29 23:06:42
    you
    +1
    Guardian angels - for sure
    Ghosts - yes
    Vampires - not sure
    Dragons - not sure
    Witches - yes
  • .:*:.BrOkEn~AnGeL.:*:. 2011/10/28 18:50:42
    .:*:.BrOkEn~AnGeL.:*:.
    +1
    i believe its possible they r ou there yes d its just one of those things ppl say they r real and say some they arent but how do we know they really arent
  • Enrique lover <3 2011/10/28 16:49:12
    Enrique lover <3
    +1
    No this things aren't exist
  • lol on B :D 2011/10/28 16:12:28
  • someopinion 2011/10/28 15:06:24
    someopinion
    absolutely
  • cornelia 2011/10/28 14:35:36
    cornelia
    +1
    i believe in guardian angels. cause if you believe they are real then they are real,what you believe is what you believe.
  • SillyPunk-RockGirl 2011/10/28 13:42:06
    SillyPunk-RockGirl
    +1
    Yes. I believe..:) If we can't see them, that doesn't necessarily mean that they don't exist..;)
  • Quiet-is-feared 2011/10/28 13:33:30
    Quiet-is-feared
    +1
    Yes, i believe there is more to this world then only humans / animals. I believe there are creatures we dont see, because many are in disbelief of their existance.
    Personally, I believe in them. I think there are vampires, witches, etc. living in our world, might not be able to tell them apart from real people, but im sure the creatures are lurking about somewhere :)
    After all, if they didnt exist how could they have been made up? Stories and legends maybe, but i think theres a secret which everyone is too ignorant to realize, things of the supernatural do exist still ^_^
  • Derpasaur 2011/10/28 12:46:08
    Derpasaur
    +1
    Guardian Angels, Yes...

Ghosts, Yes...

Vampires, No...

Dragons, Yes...

Witches, Yes...
  • Neon_Flame 2011/10/28 12:17:27
    Neon_Flame
    +2
    I am not sure if they would exist... It would be EXTREMELY cool if they did though.
    Living in a real fantasy world... :D
  • Tara Singh Neon_Flame 2011/10/29 11:04:26
  • Yaoi_King 2011/10/28 12:13:46
    Yaoi_King
    +1
    i believe in ghosts and dragons, Ghosts because I've seen 1, and dragons because some people found 1 frozen in ice a while ago.
  • FAM of the OMC 2011/10/28 11:55:04
    FAM of the OMC
    +1
    Only when I am tripping on acid.
  • Coco Allie 2011/10/28 11:52:43
    Coco Allie
    Out of those I only believe in guardian angels. Well, I guess you could say I sort of believe in witches because I know people do practice witchcraft and scary things can happen when they do. I'm a Christian so believing in angels and guardian angels (and demons, for that matter) is sort of just part of what I believe in general.
  • Mrs Reckless 2011/10/28 11:44:20
    Mrs Reckless
    +1
    i believe in everythin paranormal..because the evidence is stacked in its favour, and im that kind of person xD
  • Cherry ... Mrs Rec... 2011/10/28 11:45:22
    Cherry  Boy
    +1
    thanks D
  • ♫Alex Marie Armstrong Hoppus♫ 2011/10/28 11:36:16
    ♫Alex Marie Armstrong Hoppus♫
    +1
    guardian angels. why?
    cuz i wanna.
  • ♥Amelia Arya Moonchild♥ 2011/10/28 10:59:27
    ♥Amelia Arya Moonchild♥
    +1
    I dont think so.. Actually I never believed in magical things, even though many goths do so... Well, maybe guardian angels exist in a way, but not in the way we imagine them..Also, many people think they are witches and wizards, but I dont think they can achieve something with it, actually its more evil than they can imagine
  • Chanel 2011/10/28 10:56:59
    Chanel
    +1
    All accept dragons.
  • Dave 2011/10/28 10:09:54 (edited)
    Dave
    +1
    None of them. Guardian Angels are purely a doctrinal construction. Ghosts are a figment of peoples imagination, and believing in them is now a recognised mental illness. Vampires were nothing more than the superstitions of uneducated peasants trying to explain the causes of illness. A Dragons is a heraldic mythical beast, and represents and symbolises the devil and the struggle between good and evil, it was only a metaphor and never intended to be regarded as a literal animal, the same is true of the Unicorn and Griffin.
  • ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    Yes, I believe in a supernatural realm that is just as real as the natural realm..In the Bible it talks about a gift called the discerning of spirits..It give people th ability to see in the spiritual realm..I defintely believe in guardian angels!
  • wolfenrir 2011/10/28 08:59:26
  • rosesvengeance BN-0 2011/10/28 07:43:23
    rosesvengeance BN-0
    +1
    I believe in all of the above,
    guardian angels: seems like someone is watching over me and making sure I don't get hurt(lots of close calls)

Ghosts: while I've never seen one there is too much evidence for their existence plus I believe there are "spirits" of people who didn't pass on to whatever afterlife they would have had. Btw I don't believe there is only one after life I believe your afterlife depends on what you believe afterlife is. Someone who believes in heaven will go to "heaven" someone who believes in reincarnation will be reincarnated. Etc.

Vampires: there are real people out there that drink blood of another person, this is always done with a willing "blood donor". I don't believe in vampires in the sense of ones like Dracula, those are fake. However Dracula was inspired by a real man who like killing and beheading anyone he didn't like and then would drink their blood. He was known as Vlad the Impaler or Vlad Dracula. Historically, the name "Dracula" is derived from a secret fraternal order of knights called the Order of the Dragon.

Dragons: There is scientific evidence suggesting dragons may have been really Dinosaurs that had the ability to breath fire, it's really not that crazy... we have animals that can illuminate themselves or parts of their body's. P...

I believe in all of the above,

Dragons: There is scientific evidence suggesting dragons may have been really Dinosaurs that had the ability to breath fire, it's really not that crazy... we have animals that can illuminate themselves or parts of their body's. Plus how do you explain the fact that all the different cultures had dragon story's or "myths" when they never even met each other? And the Bible even mentions Dragons more than once.

Witches: once again (like vampires) there are real people who practice witchcraft even to this day. It is not like what people see in most movies though. Wicca is a nature based religion.
  • Toby 2011/10/28 07:30:38
    Toby
    +2
    Guardian Angels , Yes. Because I have done countless stupid things without getting hurt or in trouble

Ghosts , Yes. Because I've seen countless TV shows documenting the subject

Vampires , well yes & no.. I'm sure some freaks drink blood but I'm sure they cannot turn into bats

Dragons, yes
    komodo dragon

Witches , yes ... people do practice black/white magic so they are technically witches

2014/09/19 21:57:52