Do you believe in Angels? Do you think they guide you?

Boudicea 2013/06/04 18:45:10
Related Topics: Party, Angel, Psychic
This weekend I went to an "Angel Party". The psychic channeled Archangels to tell us each which of the Archangels were surrounding us and how they were willing to help us. She told us what the Angels believed we were capable of and that we need only ask and they will help and guide us.

Do you believe?

• Jeff 2013/06/04 21:59:42
    Here's what I think about it...
    Jeff
    +1
    I believe in angels. I don't know about psychics channeling them though.
  • Boudicea Jeff 2013/06/05 15:11:03
    Boudicea
    Yet, in the Bible, didn't Angels "appear" to humans? Or did they? Maybe the humans just channeled the Angels. Besides, if we are all made in God's image - and He can do anything - isn't it logical to assume that he gave at least some individuals the ability to speak through Angels to Him? What about all these Preachers who "share the Lord's word". Where are they getting their information? What about the Bible. Someone wrote it either with God's input OR they made up the whole thing.
  • Milna Alen 2013/06/04 21:23:00
    Yes, I believe in Angels guiding us
    Milna Alen
    I believe that The Rev is guiding me and send Tobe to me :)
  • PandoraBoxe 2013/06/04 21:13:09
    No, I don't believe in Angels
    PandoraBoxe
    +2
    There may be human beings who do angelic acts.... ;-}
  • Murph 2013/06/04 21:06:25
    Here's what I think about it...
    Murph
    I believe what Scripture says about angels.
  • Liz 2013/06/04 20:49:06
    Yes, I believe in Angels guiding us
    Liz
    I do believe that Angels guide us
  • ★misfit★ 2013/06/04 20:39:06
    Here's what I think about it...
    ★misfit★
    +4
    Angels may exist, but I do not believe they can be channeled and used at our whims. The psychic is a scammer.
  • JoLost ★misfit★ 2013/06/04 21:20:29
    JoLost
    +1
    Ahh... and I was hoping this one would serve me in a more carnal way....LOL sexy male angel
  • ★misfit★ JoLost 2013/06/04 21:27:22
    ★misfit★
    +3
    Naughty naughty!
    finger wag
  • Jeff ★misfit★ 2013/06/04 22:02:53
    Jeff
    +3
    I agree.
  • happy.frank.7 2013/06/04 20:32:51
    Yes, I believe in Angels guiding us
    happy.frank.7
    +1
    i believe and trust
  • Lizzy 2013/06/04 20:28:24
    Here's what I think about it...
    Lizzy
    +2
    I do believe in Angels but I don`t think of them as Guides. I tend to think of them as Protectors.
  • Jaynane 2013/06/04 20:13:31
    Yes, I believe in Angels guiding us
    Jaynane
    +4
    I've been mysteriously saved from too many close calls not to believe in Angels.
  • irish 2013/06/04 20:07:24
    No, I don't believe in Angels
    irish
    +2
    gee,as long as this fairy tale character has been around,it hasn't helped anyone has it?
  • Leslie ... irish 2013/06/06 04:51:42
  • irish Leslie ... 2013/06/06 11:37:25
    irish
    LOL
  • Marz "Hippie-Punk" Batman 2013/06/04 20:05:09
    Yes, I believe in Angels guiding us
    Marz "Hippie-Punk" Batman
    +4
    and there is a ghost living in my butt
  • casatrader 2013/06/04 19:58:49
  • Boudicea casatrader 2013/06/04 20:00:04
    Boudicea
    +1
    Free will is extremely important. Angels will not go against your will and they will not intervene in your life unless you ask them for help. When you do ask them, they will be there for you. I believe that with all my heart.
  • casatrader Boudicea 2013/06/04 20:03:12
  • Boudicea casatrader 2013/06/04 20:05:52
    Boudicea
    Suit yourself.
  • dave Boudicea 2013/06/04 22:15:31
    dave
    Boudicea, do you agree that by definition of the term, "God", He would know all possible scenarios and outcomes, past, present and future, assuming that He does exist?
    Well, if God already knows everything that is going to occur throughout all of eternity, what is free will except the ILLUSION that we have free will, since we ourselves do not know the outcome of our decisions until after that outcome has occurred. We -think- we have free will and that we make our own choices, but God has a plan and that plan will come to pass. That is my personal opinion. Your "choices" over the course of your entire life were known to God before you existed in this fleshly body, so it was already a done deal.
    Of course, you can believe what you want to believe. That is your God-given right. And so, by that reasoning, I conclude that we will believe exactly what God has ordained for us to believe, nothing more and nothing less.

ROMANS 9:18
    "Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth."

JOHN 6:44
    " No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day."

With all due respect and peace to you.

Dave
  • Fewy 2013/06/04 19:47:58
    Here's what I think about it...
    Fewy
    so what if "Angels" are leik robots and are sent back in time to guild us "Humans" and guild us to the "Next Realm" like i can go one but yeah i have a big theory
  • gerald.... Fewy 2013/06/04 20:24:46
    gerald.rice
    Your theory is just as credible as any other.
  • JoLost 2013/06/04 19:35:58
    No, I don't believe in Angels
    JoLost
    +2
    That was easy.
  • tweet 2013/06/04 19:26:39
    Yes, I believe in Angels guiding us
    tweet
    +1
    yes I do
  • Shonny 2013/06/04 19:26:19 (edited)
    Here's what I think about it...
    Shonny
    +2
    Yes, I believe in Angels, however, they are only used as messengers of God, or are sent to protect us when there is no earthly intervention. True 'good' Angels should always lead you back to the presence and Word of God, they don't necessarily 'guide' you or often step into the realm where they are seen.

This thinking is dangerous because you can open yourself up to spiritual beings manifesting to you disguised as "angels of light" when they are really demonic. Devils can come as fairies, dead relatives, spiritual guides with syrupy-sweet voices telling you you were special in a past life and the such, but it's all to give you false information and lead you astray into reiki, contacting the dead-which is forbidden, psychics activity, and occultic practices. All these things can cause demonic possession that's why God warns against it in the Holy Bible.

Be careful of deception because it's happening a lot now and people are experiencing strong visitations from non-heavenly beings. Remember, when dealing with the spiritual world what we see must coincide with the Word of God; angles never bring glory to themselves by being the main objective.

God on the throne
  • Boudicea Shonny 2013/06/04 19:28:32
    Boudicea
    If you call to the Angels of Light, they will protect you.
  • Shonny Boudicea 2013/06/04 19:47:34
    Shonny
    +1
    Lies!! You are deceived. We are NOT to pray to Angels, this is worship. Beings that tell you to do so are demons. The blood of Jesus is all we need.

I have a test for you. The bible says to "try (test) the Spirits to see of they are of God or not." Next time you are in this Angle group, say the "the blood of Jesus" and see what they do, or tell them to say Jesus' name.

If they cannot, you know you are surrounded by witches who are using demons to lure you into something you won't be able to get out of.
  • Boudicea Shonny 2013/06/04 19:53:49
    Boudicea
    Nobody said you should PRAY to angels but it is find to call on them for help and assistance. And this woman prays regularly before and after her readings. She told us about dark spirits and reminded us that darkness is the opposite of light. I think you are uninformed. It seems some people believe there is only one way to pray and one way to worship.
  • Shonny Boudicea 2013/06/04 20:10:52
    Shonny
    well, hun, keep going on the path you're on and you will see lucifer is going to be at the end of it waiting for your soul. I tried to warn you.
  • Turings... Boudicea 2013/06/04 19:52:56
    TuringsChild
    +1
    O.O Be Careful!
    2Co_11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
  • Boudicea Turings... 2013/06/04 19:56:34
    Boudicea
    I will never be afraid to call on those who do God's work.
  • dave Shonny 2013/06/04 20:06:15
    dave
    +1
    Our precious Lord Jesus has guided you in the way of His Truth, Shonny. Your words reveal a very deep spiritual knowledge and experience with which God has blessed you.
    Most people never look past the surface, accepting everything they perceive at simple face value, but just as in the movie "The Matrix", there is much going on behind the scenes, invisible to those who live in the flesh of our mortal body but have not been born to true life in The Holy Spirit of our Lord Jesus.

JOHN 4:24
    "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

His Peace that passes all understanding be upon you, dear sister!

Dave <><
  • Shonny dave 2013/06/04 20:14:38
    Shonny
    Yes, Dave. I know all about that it.
  • TuringsChild 2013/06/04 19:22:31 (edited)
    Here's what I think about it...
    TuringsChild
    +1
    There are a total of seven Archangels, and they have a REAL job to do. They don't have time to play New Age games with random humans. Angels are messengers from God, and yes they can do lots of things. One even saved my life once, and saved the life of a child who ran out from between parked cars in front of me once. There may have been other instances, but those I'm sure of.
  • Boudicea Turings... 2013/06/04 19:23:08 (edited)
    Boudicea
    +1
    LOL! Their job IS taking care of Humans. The Bible says that they are the messengers of God, right?
    Heb 1:14 "Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?"
  • Turings... Boudicea 2013/06/04 19:30:26
    TuringsChild
    (note that I modified my answer while you were responding.)
    Taking care of humans is one job, yes. But their main job is serving God in Heaven.
  • Boudicea Turings... 2013/06/04 19:33:50 (edited)
    Boudicea
    What better way to serve God than to protect and guide his children?
    And since when is finding your inner spirituality "playing New Age games?" My understanding is that God doesn't care HOW you find him as long as you do.
  • Turings... Boudicea 2013/06/04 19:50:56
    TuringsChild
    A lot of the 'angel worship' types out there are into New Age trappings and ideologies. Those people don't even know what real angels ARE, let alone what they do.

2014/04/23 10:07:57