Do You Believe Bigfoot Exists?

ABC News U.S. 2012/11/14 19:06:03
Related Topics: Bigfoot

• Jay 2013/06/30 23:43:19
    Yes, absolutely.
    Jay
    I once saw a documentary about our worlds deep oceans, and what these people saw investigating not even 1 /10 of a % of the ocean floor, was living animals that live in the black abyss 2 to three miles down that looked liked alien or new discovery! So whats to say that a Ape like creature that is smarter then most primates besides man cant... is ludicrous! There has always been a missing link that has tied man into the animal world like the cave man who was very much like our Bigfoot! The possibility of genetic engineering, or manipulation, evolution has no merit here in argument, but for many people around the world,discovery has its leverage on the scales of reality, and between fantasy and whats not! Some say there is a God, but I have never seen him! Yet discovery, and experience (witness) of life has me believing that we all belong to a supreme being, or power.........even the creature called Bigfoot! We have no true authority over what has been place here on earth.......believing or not is certainly an opinion! Every one has that right! Just because we have technology, and new forms of transportation, doesn't mean its always existed or not? I am sure 10,000 years ago, man had no idea of the wheel, or we any knowledge of them until discovery! The hunger of connecting the...
    I once saw a documentary about our worlds deep oceans, and what these people saw investigating not even 1 /10 of a % of the ocean floor, was living animals that live in the black abyss 2 to three miles down that looked liked alien or new discovery! So whats to say that a Ape like creature that is smarter then most primates besides man cant... is ludicrous! There has always been a missing link that has tied man into the animal world like the cave man who was very much like our Bigfoot! The possibility of genetic engineering, or manipulation, evolution has no merit here in argument, but for many people around the world,discovery has its leverage on the scales of reality, and between fantasy and whats not! Some say there is a God, but I have never seen him! Yet discovery, and experience (witness) of life has me believing that we all belong to a supreme being, or power.........even the creature called Bigfoot! We have no true authority over what has been place here on earth.......believing or not is certainly an opinion! Every one has that right! Just because we have technology, and new forms of transportation, doesn't mean its always existed or not? I am sure 10,000 years ago, man had no idea of the wheel, or we any knowledge of them until discovery! The hunger of connecting the dots (knowing) is etched in our DNA! Disbelief leaves you spinning your wheels going no where. While the possibility of belief of the unknown opens our minds to new technology, understanding, growth, balance with nature, propelling us into the future, let alone mans journey called life! Its (Sasquatch) existence, and evidence is very convincing that something is making those tracks in the pitch of blackness of our wilderness!
  • Sister Mary Bloxalot 2012/11/16 00:15:56
  • baxter 2012/11/15 15:16:03
    No, I'm not convinced.
    baxter
  • Dave**Gay for Girls** 2012/11/15 14:57:06
  • Scooter Dave**G... 2012/11/15 20:27:08
    Scooter
    +1
    LOL! I hadn't seen that one yet! Those are the best commercials!!
  • Dave**G... Scooter 2012/11/15 20:30:59
  • santa6642 2012/11/14 22:51:21
    Yes, absolutely.
    santa6642
    +1
    His wife mrs sasquatcth [ hillary clinton ] was ny's senator. a while back.
  • Dickens 2012/11/14 20:24:09 (edited)
    No, I'm not convinced.
    Dickens
    ..of course not...that's why there has NEVER been any real evidence of one..(and movies of a guy in a furry suit, or a footprint carved into the ground is NOT evidence since they can be very easily faked..) Here's an idea; why doesn't someone just shoot one and bring it back for scientific study; it seems like 50 million people have seen one, so there must be hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of bigfoot (bigfeet??) out there. Someone should collect just one for scientific purposes..
  • Lady 2012/11/14 20:04:17
    Yes, absolutely.
    Lady
    +2
    Yeah I got him on speed dial bigfoot beef jerky commercial
  • kevracer 2012/11/14 19:58:09
    Yes, absolutely.
    kevracer
    if you mean this one

bigfoot truck
  • Todd Parsons 2012/11/14 19:22:12
    Yes, absolutely.
    Todd Parsons
    +2
    And she's married to the president. see
  • Dagon 2012/11/14 19:16:57
  • Simmering Frog - PHART 2012/11/14 19:14:24
    No, I'm not convinced.
    Simmering Frog - PHART
    +1
    dunce

With all the problems the USA has currently, this is the best question ABC News could come up with?

No wonder Fox News's ratings are through the roof.

2014/11/28 16:32:35