Do you agree with Wolf re-introductions?

Wayne TH G 333 2012/03/19 03:39:54
Yes (I am in favour of wolf re-introduction)
No (I am against wolf re-introduction)
Wolves are being re-introduced to their former ranges all over the World from the USA and Mexico to Western Europe. There are even proposals to re-introduce them to the UK and Japan. For centuries they were hunted to extinction in many countries mainly due to farmers worried about their livestock being taken. So where ever you are in the World would you like to see them return to the countryside near you?Wolf distr

• Ozymandias 2012/03/22 07:06:24
    Ozymandias
    +4
    Absolutely, I am 100-percent in favor of them. Wolves have just as much right to be here as every other species.

• Yuki ~ ♦Lion King of PHÆT♦ 2012/03/25 15:43:19
    Yuki ~ ♦Lion King of PHÆT♦
    +1
    Wolves are an important part of the ecosystem, and fill an ecological niche that humans don't like only because it intereferes with our ability to control herd populations, and because they go after livestock. However, we need wolves, because they're simply an important part of our heritage and are amazing animals. If you don't want them eating livestock, get guard dogs with spiked collars. If they're eating elk, moose, etc. then too bad; you might have to be more conservative with how you trophy hunt, or maybe just leave off it altogether for wolves and people who actually hunt for what they need.
  • ENCHANTMENTINTHEWIND 2012/03/22 13:00:32
    ENCHANTMENTINTHEWIND
    +2
    YES!!! They are beautiful creatures and should be where they are happiest <3
  • Ozymandias 2012/03/22 07:06:24
    Ozymandias
    +4
  • Lady Whitewolf 2012/03/19 10:05:29 (edited)
    +3
    Since my Totum IS The Wolf.... I say YES!

AND LEAVE THEM ALONE!
  • ENCHANT... Lady Wh... 2012/03/22 13:01:02
  • Lady Wh... ENCHANT... 2012/03/22 13:51:48
    +2
    thankies!

2014/07/25 23:12:43