Do the worst scammers come from Nigeria, Kenya or another country?

tncdel 2012/02/24 23:03:46

• CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/02/24 23:10:18
    NO, I think the worst scammers come from another country [tell us which count...
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +3
    Hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars given to Solyndra, company goes bankrupt, just read where the "executives" of Solyndra are all getting financial bonuses.

Do we live in screwed up times or is it just me?

• jaymz 2012/02/25 01:51:01
    jaymz
    U. S. govmnt . need i say more ! ?
  • Pete 2012/02/24 23:56:17
    YES, I think the worst scammers come from Nigeria [explain why you say that].
    Pete
    I get e-mail from them wanting to transfer money into my bank account. They say that their father die from fighting with rebel and left millions of money on his vault and that they are the holder of the trust fund but because of war they need to transfer their money to America well you already know the rest of the story . They must think I am as stupid as a mule. I just delete it and move one. Millions of them who are from Kenya, Nigeria, Congo, Angola, Ethiopia etc. they are all nothing but scammer and thief. . I don't have time for nonsense and foolishness............ Peace be with you.
  • Son Of Anubis™ 2012/02/24 23:36:10
    NO, I think the worst of them come from Kenya [tell us why you think so].
    Son Of Anubis™
    It used to be the Nigerina letter scam..."I'm the son of a former so and so"...but since 2008 and before the worst has come form Kenya.....fooled a lot of people with a lot of help and pushed this country to ruination
  • Jane Constant 2012/02/24 23:31:35
    Jane Constant
    I think the most come from Nigeria. I've also had one from Ghana.
  • tncdel 2012/02/24 23:29:02
    tncdel
    +1
    Although MORE scammers come from Nigeria, the WORST one came from Kenya.

Obama con artist
  • SK-pro impeachment 2012/02/24 23:21:04
    SK-pro impeachment
    +2
    Just so much corruption and crooks coming out of there. i get my 'fair share' of ''scam'' mail in my emails. And occassionally they hit ppl up here on SH.
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +3

• tncdel CUDDLY ... 2012/02/24 23:27:17

2014/09/30 18:08:17