.Do find yourself constantly thinking about what they are doing at that moment when they are not around?

Raghunath Roy Choudhury 2012/07/05 19:01:55

• YourGurll<3 2012/07/05 21:39:28
    no
    YourGurll<3
    No. i trust him & know he would never purposely try to hurt me. & i know he's not going to be thinking about me every second, but as long as he's mine, i am happy <3
  • Max7 2012/07/05 19:25:14
    no
    Max7
    I think when you have children, you have to start early with the do's and don'ts, setting good examples, conversing with them about right and wrong, setting and expecting them to grasp core values, assisting them in setting goals, expressing the importance of excelling in school, making wise choices and decision making. Making sure that they are aware of your open door policy to communicate with them, and instilling them to have respect not only for their parents, but for others. We can't wait until they become teenagers to try to instill wisdom and knowledge. When we have done our best to communicate right and wrong, when they are not in our pesence, we have to trust in God, that they have learned from our teaching and that as parents they respect, trust and love you enough to apply what you have shared with them. Worry will lead you to a world of hurt and harm to your health.
  • LittleMistersMom 2012/07/05 19:22:35
    no
    LittleMistersMom
    +1
    Who? But no, I'm not obsessed with anyone enough to preoccupy my free time with thoughts of nothing but them

paranoia
  • hannah 2012/07/05 19:21:21
    yes
    hannah
    not in a jealous way though. more like if they are okay or what they are doing. and i am a little clingy so i do end up missing them and being bored without them if they are out for a while. however i am not selfish so i leave them alone and let them have their fun. of course i am single right now but i mean any guy i would be with i wouldnt be like some petulant selfish child. i would be decent, loving, and selfless. if they are doing anything wrong they will be the one feeling guilty because i would be in the right because i would be the loving selfless one. as they say "kill them with kindness". :) but they guy im going to be with wont do that to me so yeah i wouldnt be worried about anything except for their safety. XD
  • 1wickedwitch 2012/07/05 19:10:25
    1wickedwitch
    +1
    always thinking about him yes
  • Little Miss Monster 2012/07/05 19:03:48
    yes
    Little Miss Monster
    Can't help it...I'm curious...lol
  • yes
    Jersey Roze ♥Jwon's Cyar'ika ♥
    +1
    All the time...

2014/07/23 05:18:41