Did you ever have to wear 'Goodnites' to bed when you were a kid?

glass_butterfly ~YSU~ 2011/04/11 16:28:27
Yes...

They're disposable underwear type diapers for kids between the ages of 5 and 10 who haven't learned how to not wet the bed while they sleep. I use to wear them; embarrassingly enough, for a year when I was 8. And if I forgot to bring them on a sleepover to my best friends house; her mom use to, sometimes, make me sleep on plastic sheets!

• thekoolaidparty! 2014/11/02 02:21:34
    Yes...
    thekoolaidparty!
    I wore them more often during the day than bedtime because they would leak more than plain old diapers. Still have bladder problems which sucks.. but i guess it could be worse, i actually like diapers so its not *that* bad but it can get annoying. thanks for posting this it made me feel better. :)
  • michael 2014/06/11 19:25:17
    michael
    +2
    i have worn goodnites but i was 13 or 14 i still wet the bed sometimes
  • goodnites boy 2013/07/18 20:43:43
    goodnites boy
    +2
    yes! when I frist came to a group home for disable children they make you wear goodnites for a year! I had a bad bedwetting problem!
  • alxlopezz 2013/03/20 01:47:51
    alxlopezz
    i want to use them but im not sure
  • Jennifer 2013/01/23 08:49:21
    Yes...
    Jennifer
    I had to wear them at a sleepover once when I was 13, because someone wet the bed the time before.
  • matthew5r 2012/06/07 18:39:31
    Yes...
    matthew5r
    i wear them during the day too.
  • matt 2012/05/04 00:13:52
    Yes...
    matt
    yes i still wear goodnites and im 15
  • coolguy02536 2011/07/25 03:06:39
    Yes...
    coolguy02536
    goodnites rock. The best thing to do is to walk into the shower with one on and let it swell up. Or walk into a pool with one on with nothing but that and a bathing suit. LOL
  • destoryer coolguy... 2012/02/12 23:56:56
    destoryer
    +2
    Why do u do that?
  • coolguy... destoryer 2012/04/19 16:22:57
    coolguy02536
    Gee, I don't know, it's hilarious.
  • destoryer coolguy... 2012/02/13 00:33:36
    destoryer
    +1
    Does any one wear good nites during the night?
  • * Ángel de la Muerte * 2011/05/15 02:35:19
    * Ángel de la Muerte *
    +1
    I had either a diapers or panties....
  • colette 2011/04/11 16:34:40
    colette
    +2
    Awwww I knew kids who had bladder problems too when they were little. I was best friends with a girl when I was like 3 to 7 ( her family moved away that summer) but she and her brother used to wet the bed, he was 2 years older. One day when I was like 7 they told me only very special kids wet the bed, they made it out that is was like a gift from God practically....so that night I was laying on the brand new mattress my mother had just bought recently for my bed, I felt the need to pee, I remembered the talk about only special kids wet the bed, so I laid there and peed, I informed my mother and to say she was pissed is, yes a pun, but also a very accurate description of what her reaction was. suffice to say after being screamed at like that by her I never wet that bed again. Though I did want to be special.
  • glass_b... colette 2011/04/11 16:45:47
    glass_butterfly ~YSU~
    +1
    Aww! I'm sure your friends parents just told their kids that to make them not feel so bad about wetting the bed! But they should have been careful to say that around other kids! LOL Thanks for sharing!
  • colette glass_b... 2011/04/11 16:51:10
    colette
    +1
    Oh I bet you are right, hehe yeah they should had told their kids that was a big secret and to not tell other kids that only special kids wet the bed, yikes! Haha!

But in my family we have adult bed pee-ers, they pee in their sleep...my mother told me she woke up one night when my father ( he died a long time ago) but she woke up to see him standing on the floor by his side of the bed peeing on the bed, she yelled his name and asked what he was doing and haha he said fishing! He was dreaming he was fishing and I think peeing in a stream, tooo funny! And one of my sisters when she was not married too long wet the bed, she dreamed she was sitting on the toilet, she quickly woke her husband and told him what she did, she said haha he grumbled, took his pillow and slept on the floor while she changed the sheets.
  • glass_b... colette 2011/04/11 17:02:57
    glass_butterfly ~YSU~
    +1
    LOL WOW! I've dreamed I was on the toilet before but always woke up just in time! Funny stories!
  • colette glass_b... 2011/04/11 17:19:43
    colette
    Haha I know! I have had hundreds of sitting on the toilet dreams and I too woke up before actually going...she must had been deep into that dream!

Do you ever have these public restroom dreams where you go in the bathroom and each toilet is worse than the last, like clogged toilets, filthy ones? And ever have this one where you get in the stall, pull down your pants sit down to go and to your horror you realize the top of the door is knee level so anyone walking in can see you sitting on the toilet?? I hate those, but soo funny people walk in, but never seem to see me sitting there peeing, as I like bend my upper body over my waist so they can't see. But those public restroom dreams are so damn funny,l not while I have them, but when I wake up I do laugh.

2014/11/28 21:37:46