Dhimmitude -- What does it mean?

SCOOP--RIP, MY DEAR MAX 2010/10/09 18:01:51

Obama used it in the health care bill.

Now isn't this interesting? It was used in the health care law.

Every day there's another revelation of what Obama and his fellow Democrats are doing to our country.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the
healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists. It is a REAL word.

Amish , scientologists, christian scientists and Muslims are exempt ...
ARE EXEMPT ...from the requirements of the health care bill. I think I could become Amish a whole lot easier than muslim.

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

Obama
Care allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States. Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.

How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize muslims. Period. This is Dhimmitude.

Dhimmitude serves two purposes: It enriches the muslim masters AND serves to drive conversions to Islam. In this case, the incentive to convert to Islam will be taken up by those in the inner-cities as well as the godless Generation X, Y, and Z types who have no moral anchor. If you don't believe in Christ to begin with, it is no problem whatsoever to sell Him for 30 pieces of silver. "Sure, I'll be a muslim if it means free health insurance and no taxes. Where do I sign, bro?"

I recommend sending this post to your contacts. This is desperately important and people need to know about it -- quickly!

To check it out on Snopes click here: Health Insurance Exemptions http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptions.asp

• No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2010/10/09 18:57:18
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +5
    Word of the Day: Dhimmitude: "Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam".................."Obama Care allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States. Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this."

Dhimmitude, another word that Americans should be familiar with, just like Taqiyya and Jihad.
    If one is going to understand Islam and its immigration to America, now that they have
    enough Muslims in Europe to demand their Culture be accommodated..............

So long to what has made America unique and the greatest nation in history......assimilation
    and melting pot of many cultures to become loyal to America. If they can't do that are they
    in the tradition of the history of our country..........and who makes them come here if they can't
    be loyal to America?

• holyheretic 2011/07/07 23:05:37
  • Jeff King 2011/07/06 05:00:12
    Jeff King
    +3
    This is a serious issue, but I wonder how many actually clicked the Scopes link above. Scopes says the word Dhimmitude is not, in fact, mentioned in the bill. Their article goes on to say that certain historic religious groups will be exempt (as they now are from SS, etc., because they care for their own), but that it is still open whether Muslims will be exempt as they have sects with differing beliefs re insurance, etc. This is to be determined in the next few years before the law becomes effective in 204.

I agree that the prospect of blanket Muslim exemption is neither pleasant nor proper, and I am certainly no fan of Mr. Obama, BUT I feel the really serious aspect is that the report appears to be false. I have no access to the bill, but I wish someone would clarify whether the word is in fact used in the bill (which I am inclined to doubt as Scopes has proved reliable in the past). If it is not there, SHAME! There are certainly enough valid issues to be held against Obama, including this whole health care boondoggle, without resorting to lies.
  • R.Jeffrey Buchanan 2011/07/05 19:18:50
    R.Jeffrey Buchanan
    +4
    The fact of the matter is that regardless if America ever officially goes to war with Islam, Islam has been at war with America for decades.

Let’s face facts. America is at war with Islam here at home and in Islamic countries half a world away – where Islam was born and first conquered new territories for its mandated global caliphate.
  • Devil's Advocate 2011/07/05 14:18:33
    Devil's Advocate
    +1
    Muslim American taxpayers have had to subsidise an illegal war of aggression against Iraq that has left hundreds of thousands of Muslims dead. They have also had to pay taxes whilst defence contractors who sell weapons to Israel for the purpose of suppressing the population of Gaza in an illegal occupation get exemptions. In politics, every decision results in someone getting screwed. Sometimes its you, sometimes its someone else.
  • SCOOP--... Devil's... 2011/07/05 14:29:22
    SCOOP--RIP, MY DEAR MAX
    You are a Sock Puppet who has been on Sodahead for 10 minutes. Good-bye. I don't have time for Sock Puppets.
  • R.Jeffr... SCOOP--... 2011/07/05 19:22:44
    R.Jeffrey Buchanan
    +3
    Loudmouth
  • SCOOP--... R.Jeffr... 2011/07/06 15:41:47 (edited)
    SCOOP--RIP, MY DEAR MAX
    You are a Sockpuppet who has only been on here 20 hours as of right now so you are blocked too.
  • jeane Devil's... 2011/07/09 22:45:34
    jeane
    +2
    I think you are needed in the UK - your country is being colonized.
  • ChristinaLeeAnnCrites 2010/10/10 20:22:53
    ChristinaLeeAnnCrites
    +3
    Well, people can still do something about this. Get out there, educate yourselves, your friends,family and children and VOTE VOTE VOTE. Speak out, let others know what's happening. Show them proof. Teach them Western History. Give them contemporary news articles from across the world, and let your neighbours know....Dhimmitude IS preventable.
  • possiblymaybe 2010/10/10 03:11:44
    possiblymaybe
    +2
    Question: How can this bill be overturned, amended or regulated?
  • IndyLinda 2010/10/10 00:50:23
    IndyLinda
    +4
    Dhimmitude is a cognate for Dimwit. That what we'll be if we permit this travesty of fascist Islam.
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +5

be loyal to America?
  • informednotgullible 2010/10/09 18:13:12
    informednotgullible
    +3
    If folks don't know about this by now they have been on drugs! Posted this about a year ago last spring......2 other posts about have been on here in the past 5 months. YES....JUST ANOTHER EXTENSION of ISLAMIC takeover. WE can all TALK til we are BLUE in the face....BUT...WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? An election will NOT cure this....capitol hill is silent majority about everything...the press might as well NOT exist, it has shrunk to the size of a juju bee.

Either one finds Christ "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life....no man comes to the Father (God) except through Me." or the outcome is very bleak.....watch Ahmedimijhad in Lebanon........
    possible global terrorist activity soon to follow.
  • Captain Kirk~POTL 2010/10/09 18:05:44
    Captain Kirk~POTL
    +4
    WTF?? Now we have to pay not only for illegals health care but also muslims health care??
  • Tom Snyder Captain... 2011/07/05 15:43:59
    Tom Snyder
    +4
    Hey, this may be a good thing, If you separate Health from Care by L@@KING into www.vaccinefraud.com maybe EVERYONE would get the word we MUST QUIT FUNDING our own demise, sure we might need a good doctor or surgeon now and then but isn't "an ounce of prevention worth a pound of cure"? I say Fire Washington and give "Change" back to "We the People" and end The Fed AND I.nternal R.obbery S.ervice, and all their minions :)
  • Captain... Tom Snyder 2011/07/05 17:14:00
    Captain Kirk~POTL
    +1
    I definitely agree with..... "I say Fire Washington and give "Change" back to "We the People" and end The Fed AND I.nternal R.obbery S.ervice, and all their minions" :)
  • Tom Snyder Captain... 2011/07/05 23:54:32
    Tom Snyder
    +4
    What about the VaccineFraud, those FACTS are backed by an untaken $10K Reward for ANY medical professional to rebuke @ drcarley.com. Wouldn't most docs want to set her straight IF she was mistaken?
  • Captain... Tom Snyder 2011/07/06 05:21:28
    Captain Kirk~POTL
    +1
    I would think so!!

2014/09/01 20:10:51