Describe yourself in a short paragraph

FJ 2011/12/09 21:53:31
Related Topics: Describe

• Sean 2011/12/12 01:46:54
    Sean
    I am an anarchist, A TRUE anarchist NOT fake one like the ones who call themselves anarcho capitalists, those are not anarchists! If you read the encyclopedia definition of the term anarchy it is absence of rulership, not absence of government per say, government is just one type of rulership, anarchy is absence of ALL forms of rulership!

I reject NOT ONLY government which as I said is just one type of rulership, I reject ALL forms of authoritarianism including the ADMIN OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ALL WEBSITES ON THE INTERNET, Management Offices in Apartment Complexes, Landlords, Business Men, Attorneys, Clergy, Bankers, Security, etc.... In a true free world there would be no governments, corporations, academic institutions, and religions, there would be no private ownership of resources, there would be no landlords, management offices, no bosses of any kind, no oversears of anykind, no business men, no clergy, no attorneys, no bankers, none of the parasitic entities we have now producing nothing contributing nothing to civilization while reaping all of the benefits of civilization!

I advocate for a technological egalitarian economic system such as what The Buckminster Fuller, Zeitgeist, and Venus Project advocate for, an economic system where decisions are arrived at based on s...

I advocate for a technological egalitarian economic system such as what The Buckminster Fuller, Zeitgeist, and Venus Project advocate for, an economic system where decisions are arrived at based on science and SCIENCE ONLY! A system where law, politics, religion DO NOT EXIST! JUST SCIENCE! Where infrastructures are ran for the benefit of all! Nothing is ever produced that is not intended for active use! No exploitation, no planned obsolecense in things produced, all food produced is healthy for people, an economic system where NOBODY NOBODY NOBODY CONTROLS the means of production, WHERE YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE TO GET THE RESOURCES YOU NEED TO LIVE!

Imagine a world where if you're looking for an apartment, you can simply walk into an apartment complex, find an available unit, put your name on the door, and live there as long as you want, no stupid sheets of paper called leases, no management office, nothing stopping you from having housing, quality housing! That is an example of the kind of world I want to see for future generations.
  • Pete 2011/12/10 19:38:38
    Pete
    +1
    I can't give away those secrets! Enough said!
  • Tasine 2011/12/10 19:08:44
    Tasine
    +2
    Old, overweight, out of shape, thinning hair, entertainer, with a great companion and a beautiful and sweet dog, and enjoying every minute of my life. Life is good.
  • Mamaknows 2011/12/10 18:04:38
    Mamaknows
    +1
    A good Catholic mother, wife, and a great shot;) I love hiking camping fishing hunting painting skiing boarding and want to learn to surf! Taking pictures and portrat pics, reading and crocheting and I am trying to learn to Tat lace. Not that computer savy but enjoy it too:)
    That's bout it...
  • Nibz 2011/12/10 17:57:50
    Nibz
    +1
    First of all I'm a libra even though many magazines and even the gazette seem to think I'm actually a scorpio. That's false advetisement if you ask me. My cousins and bestiees tend to question my sanity. I'm also a great burper. If it were a profession, I'd have a PhD and probably graduate top of my class. Not that I want to be a professional burper, I want to be a homicide detective. I also love to read. There's a lot of books out there that are pretty mind-blowing. Another thing is, I have this deranged laugh. I just start shaking with my mouth opened in a smile. Understand, there is no sound. I have cat named Martini, I adore sushi, I'm in love with both Jon Bon Jovi and Billy Joel, and I'm an on again off again nail biter. Now you kinda know me :D
  • FJ Nibz 2011/12/10 18:06:26
    FJ
    My element is also air, so we are highly compatible XD
  • Nibz FJ 2011/12/10 18:10:20
    Nibz
    +1
    I guess so, buddy :)
  • FJ Nibz 2011/12/10 18:12:02
    FJ
    +1
    Yeah, dude.
  • The Bir... Nibz 2011/12/11 07:44:50
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I used to be able to burp the alphabet, but if I tried that now I'd just blow away my wife all nite, you know! burp and fart
  • Nibz The Bir... 2011/12/11 15:23:20
    Nibz
    HAHAHAHA :)
  • modernminuteman 2011/12/10 17:28:53
    modernminuteman
    +1
    a simple american who loves what the founding fathers created here. i love my family and i am still willing to give my life to protect our country and the freedoms given to us by our creator as stated by our founding fathers despite what some politicians today say otherwise.
  • twilight fanatic 2011/12/10 17:23:33
    twilight fanatic
    +2
    i'm going to bulletpoint:
    - caring
    - friendly
    - generous
    - talkative
    - outgoing
    - concerned for others
    - peaceful
    - emotional
    - musical
    - family oriented

that's me in a nutshell!!!
  • The Bir... twiligh... 2011/12/11 07:46:58
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Either you are up for Eagle scout or you mistakingly thought you are on eHarmony! jk!
  • twiligh... The Bir... 2011/12/11 20:16:06
    twilight fanatic
    hahaha
  • krayzrick 2011/12/10 17:11:02
    krayzrick
    +3
    Man of few words, loyal, dependable, and happy.
  • **StarzAbove** 2011/12/10 17:00:45 (edited)
    **StarzAbove**
    +3
    I'm an intelligent person with a lot of compassion for everyone. I dislike bullies immensely and I will always defend the underdog in this society. I am happily married and have a wonderful family and a wonderful sense of humor. And I will be nice and polite to those that are nice to me. But if you cross me or get nasty, you will be gone and I will have nothing further to do with you.
  • HiYa 2011/12/10 01:16:09
    HiYa
    +3
    I am opinionated, but I am always polite. I am more of a lover, less of a fighter... But I won't hesitate to defend myself. I have a great sense of humor and I think there is great value in understanding the perspectives of others, and this is me: It s Me
  • FJ HiYa 2011/12/10 17:25:44
    FJ
    +1
    You are really pretty :)
  • HiYa FJ 2011/12/10 23:06:47
  • FJ HiYa 2011/12/11 12:38:57
    FJ
    +1
    You're welcome
  • Crime Time 2011/12/10 00:37:09
  • FJ Crime Time 2011/12/10 17:26:21
  • Richard 2011/12/09 23:54:46
    Richard
    +4
    frustrated blogger 365 days a year
  • I NEED A HORSE 2011/12/09 23:10:39
  • FJ I NEED ... 2011/12/09 23:20:35
    FJ
    +2
    In what consists that disease?
    My favorite hero is Spider-man, and superman, but only the one from Smallville, I don't know if you are familiar with the CW show Smallville?
  • I NEED ... FJ 2011/12/09 23:26:48
  • FJ I NEED ... 2011/12/09 23:49:24
    FJ
    +1
    How did you solve the problem? Did you go to a psychologist?
  • I NEED ... FJ 2011/12/09 23:56:39
  • FJ I NEED ... 2011/12/10 17:27:48
    FJ
    +1
    Yeah... you and I went through the same change apparently, I too suffered from that and it took me a lot of time to really get rid of it, I am a lot better now, but still believe I can grow a lot more as a person.
  • I NEED ... FJ 2011/12/10 22:08:29

2014/10/21 19:25:44