COME JOIN THE "Right-wingers SUCK" PARTY! RAVE if you believe they suck!!

American☆Atheist 2012/07/16 16:51:09
Related Topics: rave, Party

• Semper Fi 2012/07/16 21:57:03 (edited)
    I am a right-winger
    Semper Fi
    +42
    "..they sucks", do they?

edited: I see the author finally showed up..

• lee Leantom... 2012/07/17 18:35:00
    lee
    +1
    sickness surrounds you.
  • Nancy~P... Leantom... 2012/07/16 22:25:12
    Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL
    +7
    Is that in the healthcare bill as a loophole? LOL
  • Kat ♪ ~ ♪ Leantom... 2012/07/17 00:50:54
  • Rebel Yell 2012/07/16 20:49:08
    RAVE
    Rebel Yell
    +3
    They are always good for chuckles. Their hypocrisy is off the charts. They are still ragging on about the stimulis... yet 114 of them took credit for it and then had the nerve to come back and ask for more. Here are just a few who voted against it, benefited , but still insist the Stimulis DID NOT WORK !

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) Claimed Credit For Highway Stimulus Funds He Voted Against.
    Rep. Joseph Cao (R-LA) Worked To ‘Channel’ Recovery Act Funds To New Orleans
    Rep. Jean Schmidt (R-OH) Quietly Asked For Stimulus Funds For Her Constituents.... she didn't want anyone to know.
    Rep. Steve Buyer (R-IN) Wrote Letters Asking For ‘Vital HIghway Funds' For His District.
    Rep. Tom Cole (R-OK) opposed the stimulus , calling it a ‘recipe for disaster’ instead of a road to recovery. BUT..Cole sought funding for a grant to help develop an international trade center on a 2,700-acre industrial park.
    Rep. Mary Fallin (R-OK) Requested Army Secretary Use $8.4m in Stimulus Funds for Projects in Oklahoma.
    Rep. Phil Gingrey (R-GA) Handed Out Giant Stimulus Check In Georgia
    Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) Wanted Stimulus Funding For Local Courthouse
    Rep. Mark Kirk (R-IL) Requested Stimulus Funds For Illinois Community Colleges
    Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) Took Credit For Police Officer Hiring Funded By The Stimulus.
    Rep. Ted Poe (R-TX) Signed Letter Requesting Stimulus Funds For NASA
  • jimmy d Rebel Yell 2012/07/16 21:23:37
    jimmy d
    +9
    Wasn't that AFTER obcraphead said that he wouldn't sign a stimulus bill with any earmarks in it and then signed it anyway with 9,000 of them????? You people (and the idiots like you who voted for him) are lying SOB'S!!!!
  • Rebel Yell jimmy d 2012/07/16 21:44:11
    Rebel Yell
    +1
    Nice try, Sparky. But NO ! All 114 refused to sign for stimulis funding... even though 40% went to tax relief. They ragged on and on but back home, there they were... posing with pictures beside the " projects" they brought to their home states ! Then, many asked for MORE MONEY !

But aren't you just precious for trying to weasel out of the truth ? So very GOP-ish !
  • jimmy d Rebel Yell 2012/07/16 22:33:49 (edited)
    jimmy d
    +7
    Simple truth is...given the circumstances, any democrat or republican representative that DIDN'T try to get some of the funding to help in their districts...needs to be impeached..." It's been that way for 200 years. BUT obama said he would go "line by line" remember. He is a LIAR. Even Chris "tingle up his leg" Matthews concurs. SPARKY.

• ღ♥ღ ℒea ღ♥ღ 2012/07/16 20:42:52
    I am a right-winger
    ღ♥ღ ℒea ღ♥ღ
    +16
    why are things becoming more and more juvenile here? You don't even provide good choices, I am conservative, but I certainly don't go around saying everyone not like me SUCKS. How lame.
  • America... ღ♥ღ ℒea... 2012/07/16 20:45:48
    American☆Atheist
    +1
    I am sure you said the same thing to the post about obama, right?
  • ღ♥ღ ℒea... America... 2012/07/16 21:19:06 (edited)
    ღ♥ღ ℒea ღ♥ღ
    +6
    you're talking about my original post... if there is an identical opinion poll started by someone on the right, link me to it and I will post the same.
  • jimmy d America... 2012/07/16 21:27:56
    jimmy d
    +9
    We're going tit for tat now? But there is one real glaring difference. Barry really is an abject failure and therefore, SUCKS as president. How can you defend the indefensible? And how are you 'defending' him and liberalism by your grammatical incorrect statement anyway? Okay, okay.......we suck. Are you happy now? sheeeeeez ..liberal simpletons!
  • ღ♥ღ ℒea... America... 2012/07/16 21:31:00
    ღ♥ღ ℒea ღ♥ღ
    +7
    if the one you are referring to is about the president, that's completely different.... and here's why... he is the president, he is one person, and he is working for America... such things as job approvals exist for him.

You can't compare that to an entire group of people such as "right wingers"... and it makes it personal because it includes me. See the difference?
  • YouSirName ღ♥ღ ℒea... 2012/07/17 14:46:19
    YouSirName
    Silly poll, but no different from what conservatives post here all the time (except that conservatives tend to be cruder, more graphic, and more prone to hypebole).

Example: http://www.sodahead.com/unite...
  • ღ♥ღ ℒea... YouSirName 2012/07/17 17:51:20
    ღ♥ღ ℒea ღ♥ღ
    +1
    the left is going to feel that way about conservatives and conservatives will feel that way about the left. It's unmeasurable.

And I have learned some opinion polls are made in retaliation to another opinion poll... I just like discussing things. I will look at your link.
  • ღ♥ღ ℒea... YouSirName 2012/07/17 17:54:01
    ღ♥ღ ℒea ღ♥ღ
    +1
    the link you provided I would never post on because it says "all liberals"... and I believe only three people commented on that poll.
  • Stardust ღ♥ღ ℒea... 2012/07/18 13:42:52
  • keeper ღ♥ღ ℒea... 2012/07/16 23:17:13
    keeper
    +4
    You noticed the way they have gone deeper into the gutter?
  • ღ♥ღ ℒea... keeper 2012/07/17 01:13:31
    ღ♥ღ ℒea ღ♥ღ
    +2
    tbh I didn't really read any on that opinion. I'm sure some have gone in the gutter, however, "gutter talk" is a bipartisan issue. Measuring the depths between left versus right is impossible. The Liberals will say it's the right & the conservatives will say it's the left. I'm a realist, I say it is equal.
  • keeper ღ♥ღ ℒea... 2012/07/17 01:22:02 (edited)
    keeper
    +5
    Very good point. I hope the mud slinging does not get any worse than it is in real life. So far, BHO and his campaign has been able to use there 100 Million dollar war chest to attempt the destruction of Romney any way they can. Because Romney is not the official candidate for the GOP, he can not use the war chest he has compiled. Although the Super Pacs on both sides are running their mouths as much as they can.
    After the GOP convention, watch to see how nasty the entire situation becomes.

By the way, I did like your responses.
  • ღ♥ღ ℒea... keeper 2012/07/17 18:06:13
    ღ♥ღ ℒea ღ♥ღ
    +2
    I agree, politics is very dirty... a blood sport as they say. it's going to be ugly, that's for sure. I find it very sad that you have to play dirty to win. Or so they say.

And thank you, back at you... :-)
    I'm only a feisty poster... sometimes lol
  • keeper ღ♥ღ ℒea... 2012/07/18 16:32:44
    keeper
    +1
    Hehehe... fair enough... I would like to keep you in my corner because I like the way you think!! ;o)
  • relic 2012/07/16 20:25:24
    I am a right-winger
    relic
    +14
    New progressive identity poster:

suck this
  • Rusty Shackleford 2012/07/16 19:47:24
    I am a right-winger
    Rusty Shackleford
    +16
    I believe that the rights of the individual outweigh the needs of society.
  • thє вluє wαndєrєr 2012/07/16 19:44:23
  • The Patriot 2012/07/16 19:05:14
    RAVE
    The Patriot
    +4
    LMFAO - Pee Wee Herman could beat oduchbag this november
  • America... The Pat... 2012/07/16 19:43:52
    American☆Atheist
    +2
    I never heard anyone call Mitt that, it sounds like a word a RWNJ would use.
  • ღ♥ღ ℒea... America... 2012/07/16 20:48:32
    ღ♥ღ ℒea ღ♥ღ
    +3
    wording of that nature is definitely a bipartisan frenzy, but I admire your trying to tame your side.
  • mich52 2012/07/16 18:54:28
  • ღ♥ღ ℒea... mich52 2012/07/16 20:49:38
    ღ♥ღ ℒea ღ♥ღ
    +2
    excluding me, right?... lol
  • mich52 ღ♥ღ ℒea... 2012/07/17 01:14:06
  • mblack 2012/07/16 18:53:13
    RAVE
    mblack
    +4
    I'll bring the Elephant Guns.

Conservatism = Racism
    Conservatism = Prejudice
    Conservatism = Hate
    Conservatism = Third Reich
  • jimmy d mblack 2012/07/16 21:34:19
    jimmy d
    +8
    Bring this one too and use it! backward gun
  • mblack jimmy d 2012/07/16 21:37:06
    mblack
    nope too hard shooting with my thumbs. go away right-winger, this is our party.
  • ComeOnNow mblack 2012/07/17 03:38:11
    ComeOnNow
    +3
    Democrat = inability to form
    A rational
    Argument so they resort to throwing the race card.

How predictable dunce.
  • mblack ComeOnNow 2012/07/17 10:11:52
    mblack
    I call it as i see it, truth must get under your skin to resort to childish name calling. It is expected though, most conservatives cant think for themselves. Without limbaugh or hannity telling them what to think they fall back to name calling. Pathetic!
  • ComeOnNow mblack 2012/07/17 10:22:07
    ComeOnNow
    +3
    I was not name calling. Simply defining. I do find it funny that you say right wingers can't think for themselves, when you actually debate democrats they run out of their bumper sticker lies handed to them by their handlers quickly. The democrats entire campaign is about name calling and dividing the country based on lies, yet you say conservatives have no substance. I do not listen to rush or hannify. No need to. I have common sense so I will wipe the floor with you liberals all day long.
  • mblack ComeOnNow 2012/07/17 11:23:20
    mblack
    Look, when I first started voting I voted Republican because I was all about congregating around people that were business minded and making money. As I got into my thirties and a little more experienced I realized the republicans are full of crap. They proved that when they had full control of the house, senate, and presidency. That compounded with the fact that I see the blatant racism perpetuated by the right. Simple example, the majority of the negative images that are circulated about the president are originally created by white supremacy groups like Klan Kannon. Republicans do no justice to the party when they circulate obscene content sourced by white supremacist. I also see how the president, not his policies, is excoriated and it comes off as racial. I lived for a while in a small town in upstate NY where there were I was 1 of the 5 black kids in a school of 400 kids, I know what racism looks like - it is perpetuated on this site and in seen in facets of the republican party. There are facets of the democrat party that i have a dislike for, but you pick your poison in a a two party system. I have too much knowledge, experience, and common sense to be wiped on the floor like a Raggedy Ann doll. I do enjoy crushing peoples hopes of doing so, especially on public display.
  • ComeOnNow 2012/07/16 18:50:45
    I am a right-winger
    ComeOnNow
    +12
    Awe, are your panties up in a bunch because you can't justify your failed ideology?
  • America... ComeOnNow 2012/07/16 19:15:51
    American☆Atheist
    +1
    Progress fails?
  • jimmy d America... 2012/07/16 22:04:39
    jimmy d
    +9
    I'll say. You call this progress?
    Three big California cities have now declared bankruptcy because there is simply no way to pay Democrat Party-controlled unions their incredibly huge pensions. And Los Angeles is right behind them. Something between 1 in 5 and 1 in 4 California cities are now facing bankruptcy. City after city are now rolling over onto their bellies because the Democrat Party is the most corrupt entity in human history. And I say that because nothing short of the most evil and most dishonest and most corrupt party on earth could have succeeded in murdering the golden goose that was America. When you consider California, with all of its major global ports and all of its inherent economic advantages, only the most stupid people in history could possibly bankrupt it. But Democrats have succeeded wildly.

2014/12/17 20:02:59