Caption This: White House Edition

SodaHead Fun 2012/06/13 20:49:36
It's not every day you see Betty White and Barack Obama in a candid photo together, so we thought it was only appropriate to have a "Caption This" content because of it.

The official White House photo was taken by Pete Souza while Betty White visited the Oval Office to have a little chat with President Barack Obama. They must be talking about something super important, right? We'll let you decide. May the best caption win!

betty white caption this

• BIG BAD JOHN R. 2012/07/03 17:05:34
    BIG BAD JOHN R.
    I told you son that they would never believe that I was your mother!
  • Sam DePecan 2012/07/02 16:21:35
    Sam DePecan
    +1
    "Now I see why you got ahold of David Axelrod to set up an appointment to meet me becuse you think that I look so dammed stupid! Well, you butt-ugly-bitich; you sure gotta lotta room to talk!"
  • Lerro D... Sam DeP... 2012/07/02 16:24:21
    Lerro DeHazel
    +1
    Sam, you're NOT fair. Your caption makes too much sense. THAT probably really happened.
  • James Brice 2012/06/30 23:04:31
    James Brice
    +1
    Betty: Mr. President, I'm old, rich and white..what should I do?
    Obama: DIE!!!
  • KrSpo 2012/06/27 21:06:04
    KrSpo
    Well, As you know, I helped John and Abigale unpack when they first moved in.. Ofcourse it broke my heart when the British burned it. So I volunteered to sweep up and get the ash out, did some repainting.... Ofcourse that was long before This office was finished.. I can't understand Why Abe didn't have one put in before the 1960's.....
  • Lerro DeHazel 2012/06/24 00:55:40
    Lerro DeHazel
    "Betty is thanking BH for pointing out Monica's skid-marks over in the Oval Office, right now."
  • belle 2012/06/20 00:41:46 (edited)
    belle
    Sorry, Barry I really wanted to like you, but I don't!
  • MikeWon 2012/06/19 14:36:34
    MikeWon
    Where's the beef? The beef is at the butchers!
    Where's the wrist phones? We don't want yer stinkin tablets!
  • Prairie Wind 2012/06/18 04:12:52
    Prairie Wind
    $80 grand donation .. just for walking in here? No way!
  • Boris D. 2012/06/18 02:03:57 (edited)
    Boris D.
    +1
    Can you give back the 500 billion dollars Obamacare stole from Medicare?
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/06/17 04:46:07
  • Erin Roeder 2012/06/17 03:22:36
    Erin Roeder
    +1
    BO: Oh you better believe it baby, err I mean Betty.

BW: Oh...Bama I mean just because I'm beautiful doesn't mean you have to hit on me!

BO: But Betty baby, you know how I feel about funny, beautiful old woman!

BW: For the last time no! Stay away from me creep!
  • doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~... 2012/06/16 21:58:48
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +1
    Barack baby, I'm a liberal, but I'm not crazy! What are you Doing?
  • Dan (Politicaly Incorrect) 2012/06/16 00:00:26
    Dan (Politicaly Incorrect)
    I can do a way better job than you are doing.
  • Bearish~PWCM~ 2012/06/15 23:32:53
    Bearish~PWCM~
    +2
    Please,,,,,, Call me Monica
  • nofrills 2012/06/15 19:52:25
    nofrills
    Say what? You believe that are the best thing ever happened to America?!#$%%
  • TruBluTopaz 2012/06/15 19:22:58
    TruBluTopaz
    Yes I will say hello to my husband George. (*wow, I'm over eighty but he's senile.....*)
  • betz 2012/06/15 10:31:33
    betz
    +6
    "I'm sorry Mr. Prez but I havent heard a word you've said. I'm too busy praying those suitcases I see by the front door are your's."
  • CAPISCE 2012/06/15 09:59:02
    CAPISCE
    +2
    Black and White and Red all over
  • Walt 2012/06/15 04:01:59
    Walt
    +3
    Betty White: "You know, I could be an even bigger fan if you would consider having sex with an octogenarian."
  • DFA 2012/06/15 03:08:20
    DFA
    PLEASE sing to me!

obama singing
  • nofrills DFA 2012/06/15 19:53:38
    nofrills
    The blues perhaps! comes nov!
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/06/15 01:42:29
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +2
    Betty is thinking: 'Tall , good looking sexy...did he just call me Barbara Bush?????'
  • Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL 2012/06/15 01:39:16
    Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL
    +1
    President Obama where do you see yourself in 30 or 40 years from now since you have the best healthcare? Please test mine before you decide to throw the rest of us under the bus
  • Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning 2012/06/15 00:27:53
    Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning
    +2
    "Well Mr. President,-maybe you should get a penal implant"!
    making Michelle proud
  • Sue 2012/06/14 23:48:21
    Sue
    +1
    Oh, please don't run for re election!!!!!!!
  • nofrills 2012/06/14 23:12:21
    nofrills
    +2
    Pls Mr.Prez belive it ...the general consensus is saying that it is inevitable that you'r a one term..Don't want you to get hopes all downgraded.
  • Red_Horse 2012/06/14 22:33:43
  • GeorgeAMartini 2012/06/14 22:27:48
    GeorgeAMartini
    Damn, you're taller than I thought. Hubba hubba. ;)
  • ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA* 2012/06/14 21:44:44 (edited)
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +9
    Mr. President....Is It True The Private Sector Is Just Fine..???

relax obama says
  • Kern ReconMa... 2012/06/14 22:39:44
    Kern
    With the private sector bringing in record profits, I would have to say yes, the private sector is doing just fine.
  • ReconMa... Kern 2012/06/14 22:46:17 (edited)
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +5
    Have No idea where you are getting your Info from...But Not according to the Leading Business Reports, Business News or the FED Report....
    Income down 7.7%, Savings Down 7.8%, Real Estate Equity Down 42%, Net Wealth Down 40%...yeah..Looks Real Profitable.....NOT....
    These Fig. per the FED Report published this Week...
  • Kern ReconMa... 2012/06/15 02:46:22
    Kern
    No idea huh? Hmmm.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com...

"U.S. corporations hold at least $1.4 trillion in offshore accounts, according to JPMorgan Chase. But many companies, including Cisco, Apple, Pfizer, General Electric, Microsoft, and Google, say they are prepared to bring those profits home in return for what would essentially be a one-year tax holiday."

I know this is a year old but the most recent data isn't out yet.

http://blogs.wsj.com/economic...

"Private companies have seen dramatic increases in their profits per employee, according this release from research firm Sageworks Inc. that underscores how companies of all sizes continue to bounce back from the recession despite high unemployment."

The stats you are siting are states for middle class households, NOT PRIVATE BUSINESS.Private business, especially American multinational businesses are doing great. They have more than a trillion dollars stashed overseas that could be used to create jobs in their home country but they don't want to do it. All of those tax cuts they got are simply sitting overseas doing nothing for this country.

Here's another fact Republicans don't want to admit. Giving tax cuts to rich people doesn't stimulate the economy. How do I know? Let's just say a conservative organization told me so.

http://www...

No idea huh? Hmmm.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com...

http://blogs.wsj.com/economic...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news...

"Tax cuts in 2001 and 2003 under President George W. Bush were followed by increases in the saving rate among the rich, according to data from Moody’s Analytics Inc. When taxes were raised under Bill Clinton, the saving rate fell."

The rich do not invest their money from tax cuts; they save it. So the canard that giving rich people tax cuts stimulates the economy is proved what it is, nothing but a canard.

Because the 1% got most of the income increases, the middle class is suffering. So the next time you want to post stats, have the decency to post stats that at the very least relate to the subject at hand.
  • ReconMa... Kern 2012/06/15 03:15:20
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +3
    Well, I beg to differ with you...I trust that Fed Report which is Probably downgraded like the Unemployment Fig, so it does Not look as Bad as it Really Is...
    As for the Businessman...I also beg to differ on Hiring if You raise taxes...
    After ObamaCare was Passed, I was forced to retire as All My Clients pulled back and cancelled their projects due to increases they could NOT pass on to their Buyers...
    Also I hear this from all my associates in My Industry...None of them will continue untill they know what they are facing and how much, much less stay in business if those costs are too high..this includes the Tax Code still pending, along with the Stated 6% per year increase in ObamaCare over the next 10-years...
    I suggest you get more accurate Info...
    My Networking in My Industry keeps me up to date...Architecture and Construction and Development is My Industry...which is the Worst today...
  • Kern ReconMa... 2012/06/15 04:21:24
    Kern
    Thanks for the links supporting your lies.
  • ReconMa... Kern 2012/06/15 04:33:40 (edited)
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +1
    Yeah Whatever...
    I'm Living the Non-Prosperty YOU are in La La Land About...as are most of the Nation.
    And NO Links were given...Only Fact...
  • Kern ReconMa... 2012/06/15 05:13:59
    Kern
    Of course I'll take your word for it. Republicans have shown over time that they can be trusted. They are the party of fiscal responsibility. So, when was the last time the Republicans didn't grow the government and not add to the national debt? Those are facts.
  • ReconMa... Kern 2012/06/15 05:28:42
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +1
    All Parties have grown the national Debt...however...ODUMBO added 5-Trillion in 3-1/2 years and Bush added 4.7 trillion in 8-years...
    You do the Math...as to Which Party has Increased it out of Control...
    and He still has 6-mos left to add even more.....
    Not To Mention...ODUMBO also Had the Credit Rating Down Graded for the First time in History, Not Once But Twice and facing another Down Grading...
    THOSE ARE THE FACTS
  • Kern ReconMa... 2012/06/15 06:12:46
    Kern
    So what new spending has Obama put into place that is running up the national debt so much? He's increased spending by 1.4% in the last three years. Bush increased spending by 15% over his 8 years. He's only paying the bills the Republican ran up.

Don't forget the housing crash brought to you by the Republican deregulation crowd. Thanks Phil Gramm. When the economy crashed the government's revenues shrank. However, the bills run up the Republicans didn't shrink. We have less money to pay for the Republicans overrun credit card.

So what's the Republican's solution to our problem; the problem of less revenue coming in to pay for the our bills? Their plan is to cut revenues even more. Really, the solutions to our lack of income is to cut our income? Genius is in its stupidity.

Facts are, the Republicans have never cut the deficit or not grown government. Fact is Democratic Presidents have a much better job growth record than Republican Presidents. Fact is, Republicans are not that great at doing anything.
  • doofieg... Kern 2012/06/16 22:04:08
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +1
    I believe that was Barney baby Barney Frank and FannieMae

2014/04/17 16:00:04