Top Ten Canadian Complaints Against American:
1. Won't acknowledge enormous cultural contributions of Howie Mandel.
2. We're pretty sure they're holding Wayne Gretzky down there against
3. Every time we mention the city "Regina," they won't stop giggling.
4. Incredibly, they only have one word for "snow"
5. In American encyclopedias, Canada is often called "North Dakota's
6. They call it American cheese, even though it was invented by
Canadian superstar Gordon Lightfoot
7. They've never even heard of our most popular superhero, Captain
8. Two words: "Weird Al".
9. Get all confused when we ask a question that ends with "eh?".
10. Not enough guys named "Gordie.
See Votes by State