BOYS

jamine 2010/12/22 00:30:01
CANDY
LOVE
I LIKE THIS GUY HE MADE OUT WHIT ME MAKEING ME FEEL LIKE HE LOVES ME BUT IDK I NEED HELP </3

• _Casey_Logan_ 2011/01/15 04:05:04
    _Casey_Logan_
    D'fall for it he does't love you he is more ten likely just using you... I had a guy would stay at y friends house at me I liked him alot and it started as notihng but then it got seious and in the ned I got hurt bad and he didn't even care he looked at me and laughed in my face when I told him that I cried over him.... I'm telling you he doesn't love you just using you
  • jamine 2010/12/22 00:38:32
    jamine
    IK BUT I HAVE K THIS GUY SINCE BABYS AND I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A THIGN FOR HIM AND HE HAS ALWAYS HAD ONE FOR ME BUT IDK
  • they call me hippie woman lol 2010/12/22 00:35:21
    they call me hippie woman lol
    Just because he kisses you or makes out with you does not mean that he loves you. You need to take some steps back and relax. Also take your time to figure things out. Don't just jump to conclusions that if he kisses you he wants to spend the rest of his life with you. You will know when you are really in love and not just "puppy love". So, take a while before you start putting love and this guy in the same sentences a whole lot.

2014/04/23 17:30:44