Blue-State's BLUES: Day-87! MITT ROMNEY and PAUL RYAN Versus BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA and JOE BIDEN for 2012!

LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/08/11 14:11:21
I SUPPORT OBAMA-BIDEN (Please comment)
I SUPPORT ROMNEY-RYAN (Please comment)
AMERICA! HERE, WE, the PEOPLE COME!!!

• frankie 2012/08/12 01:26:32
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY-RYAN (Please comment)
    frankie
    +7
    you know it is so surreal that these barry soetoro followers can listen to the trash talk and the lies coming from his mouth and doesn"t pause and say to themselves. am I really this stupid to believe this or am in just going along for the sake of the party , not the country?I feel so bad that the democrats have lost all their morals and just go brain DEAD. THIS KENYAN HAS REALLY PULLED THE WOOL OVER THEIR EYES. SO FREAKEN SAD

• goatman112003 2012/08/16 04:41:25
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY-RYAN (Please comment)
    goatman112003
    +1
    This is the dirtiest and lyingest ,campaign I have every seen in my lifetime
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/08/16 03:40:21
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY-RYAN (Please comment)
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +1
    For me it is easy R & R Comeback Team.   ROMNEY   RYAN
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/08/15 17:24:41 (edited)
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY-RYAN (Please comment)
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +2
    The Reagan revolution is Back

grownup
  • LADY LI... Ballade... 2012/08/16 03:22:45
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +2
    THANKS BROTHER!
    BIG HUGS
  • Striker 2012/08/14 16:36:20
    Striker
    +1
    AND i SUPPORT JOHNSON-GRAY, not the progressive losers. We've had 234 years of getting it wrong, no more!
    We have America to save, if that's even possible at this juncture.
  • Phyl *I... Striker 2012/08/16 03:45:01 (edited)
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +1
    THAT IS THE SAME AS VOTING FOR oBAMA. Think about what the man has done this far oh may what he would do to our country if he does win again.
  • Striker Phyl *I... 2012/08/16 06:01:59
    Striker
    Voting for the loser progressive Romney is voting for Obama.

We may not win, but we're not gonna help you lose.
  • Dwight PWCM 2012/08/14 16:36:20
    I SUPPORT OBAMA-BIDEN (Please comment)
    Dwight PWCM
    +1
    CRAP!! WRONG *&^%&*# BUTTON AGAIN!!!!
  • Aurora 2012/08/14 16:33:16
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY-RYAN (Please comment)
    Aurora
    +3
    Power to the People, I like that America Here we the people come.
  • LADY LI... Aurora 2012/08/14 17:14:50
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    THANKS, SIS, FOR NOTICING (BIG SMILE)! I LOVE YOU!!! SUNRISE FLOWERS
  • mrdog 2012/08/13 11:24:30
    mrdog
    +2
    I want to see both plans for our nation...now and down the road...then I will vote for the candidate with the best plan.... take dirty politics out of the picture for me...
    and I don't care how much Miit or Barack has in the bank.....show me the beef...bark
  • LADY LI... mrdog 2012/08/13 12:09:44
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +2
    THANKS, DEAR! SUNRISE
  • Aurora mrdog 2012/08/14 16:34:20
    Aurora
    +3
    Romney and Ryan have shown you the beef, and Obama has had 3 1/2 years to show you the beef, why are you still fence sitting. Bark
  • mrdog Aurora 2012/08/14 17:09:46
    mrdog
    +1
    Of course as life long independent.... I may favor Mitt...esp. after attending his event in Warsaw....lucky me ...on the second row... mitt gave a wonderful speech here...
    But I still will listen to both plans for econ...clearly O has failed his first term...
    and he doesn't appear to be trustworthy....but I will listen...O didn't get my vote
    in 08.... I shoulder no blame for his first term.... bark
  • Aurora mrdog 2012/08/14 17:18:14
    Aurora
    +3
    I do not listen to anything Obama says only what he does which has not been very good.
  • mrdog Aurora 2012/08/15 05:24:17
    mrdog
    +1
    Of course...talk but walk the walk...is very important for all of us...

Voters will look at O's record in office...Mitt picking Ryan... should bring
    the issues facing America to the table... by ads and words by little o and little joe have revealed ....they don't wish to talk about their record in office...
    But ....they can't run from it.... Plan A failed...Plan B better be better than
    what R&R have to offer.... voters are paying attention...bark
  • Phyl *I... Aurora 2012/08/16 03:52:26
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +2
    ever word come out of his mouth are lies.Take obamas road again is driving off the cliff... R & R come back team.
  • Phyl *I... Aurora 2012/08/16 03:48:40
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +2
    I agree I siad the same just less words.
  • Phyl *I... mrdog 2012/08/16 03:47:37
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +1
    Romney have done that.
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY-RYAN (Please comment)
    +3
    Romney.
  • Claybern 2012/08/13 00:13:52
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY-RYAN (Please comment)
    Claybern
    +3
    These guys are lightyears ahead of Barry and Joe.
  • ProVega 2012/08/12 22:21:47
    I SUPPORT OBAMA-BIDEN (Please comment)
    ProVega
    +2
    Forward not backward.
  • Phyl *I... ProVega 2012/08/16 03:54:21
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +1
    vote for bama is going off the cliff. What happened to vote for your country first.
  • ProVega Phyl *I... 2012/08/16 04:50:10
    ProVega
    A vote for RobMe is going off the cliff. What happened to vote for your country first.
  • leighanne 2012/08/12 22:03:10
    I SUPPORT OBAMA-BIDEN (Please comment)
    leighanne
    +2
    I'm a woman, the percentage of women who support Romney/Ryan really baffles me. All women should know how this VP candidate will treat women.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/amyod...
  • Aurora leighanne 2012/08/14 16:36:06
    Aurora
    +3
    I have seen how Romney and Ryan treat their women and I think it's great, why you would vote Obama/Biden boggles the mind. Democrats pay their woman 20% less than they pay their men.
  • leighanne Aurora 2012/08/14 17:53:39
    leighanne
    Are you serious? The GOP just blocked an equal pay act:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/...

Where do you get your "facts" Faux News?
  • Aurora leighanne 2012/08/14 18:06:42
    Aurora
    +1
    Your such a used ful idiot!!!

http://freebeacon.com/senate-...
    Senate Dems Betray Lilly
    Senate Democrats pay female staffers less than male staffers

A group of Democratic female senators on Wednesday declared war on the so-called “gender pay gap,” urging their colleagues to pass the aptly named Paycheck Fairness Act when Congress returns from recess next month. However, a substantial gender pay gap exists in their own offices, a Washington Free Beacon analysis of Senate salary data reveals.

Of the five senators who participated in Wednesday’s press conference—Barbara Mikulski (D., Md.), Patty Murray (D., Wash.), Debbie Stabenow (D., Mich.), Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.) and Barbara Boxer (D., Calif.)—three pay their female staff members significantly less than male staffers.

Murray, who has repeatedly accused Republicans of waging a “war a women,” is one of the worst offenders. Female members of Murray’s staff made about $21,000 less per year than male staffers in 2011, a difference of 33.8 percent.

That is well above the 23 percent gap that Democrats claim exists between male and female workers nationwide. The figure is based on a 2010 U.S. Census Bureau report, and is technically accurate. However, as CNN’s Lisa Sylvester has reported, when factors such as area of employment, hours...

Your such a used ful idiot!!!

http://freebeacon.com/senate-...
    Senate Dems Betray Lilly

That is well above the 23 percent gap that Democrats claim exists between male and female workers nationwide. The figure is based on a 2010 U.S. Census Bureau report, and is technically accurate. However, as CNN’s Lisa Sylvester has reported, when factors such as area of employment, hours of work, and time in the workplace are taken into account, the gap shrinks to about 5 percent.

A significant “gender gap” exists in Feinstein’s office, where women also made about $21,000 less than men in 2011, but the percentage difference—41 percent—was even higher than Murray’s.

Boxer’s female staffers made about $5,000 less, a difference of 7.3 percent.

The Free Beacon used publicly available salary data from the transparency website Legistorm to calculate the figures, and considered only current full-time staff members who were employed for the entirety of fiscal year 2011.
  • leighanne Aurora 2012/08/14 20:41:44
    leighanne
    So you have supplied a link to an article from a far right wing website, which cites it's own staffers for the data. It also links to a twitter post, and a "fact-check" article that only vaguely applies to their article. Your article does not list the data it used, nor does it provide a link so that other people can check it. It also doesn't list the jobs that are being done. I've been trying to find some sources for this, or some sort of scholarly article to back it up, and have only found right-wing blogs or websites. I finally came across this on the media matter site. Also, WTF does "used ful" mean? My computer doesn't even want to let me type "ful" because it is not a word. I think the "idiot" in this debate is very apparent, and it isn't me.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/...
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/08/12 15:54:26
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY-RYAN (Please comment)
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +5
    Romney/Ryan = at least a chance at Rescue/Recovery

VS Hope and Change (to what? This? No thanks!)
  • frankie CUDDLY ... 2012/08/27 05:23:17
    frankie
    +2
    I think you meant hope and chains. I was waiting for the one that wrote that barry and ben would have more to offer this country. and yet 4 years later he has torn our country apart. I waited to see what she thinks he has done for us.no answer.
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY-RYAN (Please comment)
    +5
    "No, I do not wish my attitude to be misunderstood. I shall be glad to say it for the record. I am in full agreement with the facts that the [mainstream media] have reported about me--with the facts, but not with their evaluation. I work for nothing but my own profit..."

Henry Rearden, giving his argument at his administrative trial. See it in /Atlas Shrugged, Part Two/ this October.

Paul Ryan is the lawyer for the Henry Reardens of our society.
  • LADY LI... Temlako... 2012/08/12 12:36:36
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +2
    THANKS FOR A GREAT QUOTE, BELOVED BROTHER! BIG BEAR HUGS
  • Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2012/08/12 07:01:50
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY-RYAN (Please comment)
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +4
    This "Hope & Change" ain't working out too well for me and mine! :(
    how s that hope   change working for ya
  • flrdsgns 2012/08/12 06:25:42
    I SUPPORT OBAMA-BIDEN (Please comment)
    flrdsgns
    +2
    I still think Obama/Biden have more to offer the country than Romney/Ryan
  • LADY LI... flrdsgns 2012/08/13 21:13:34
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    IN CAMBODIA-LAO-VIETNAM, THEY CALL JFK JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY &

L.B. JOHNSON WARS CRIMINALS FOR SPRAYING AGENT ORANGE DIOXIN TO

CAUSE THESE ATROCITIES THE LAST 5 DECADES & COUNTING! AGENT ORANGE DIOXIN AGENT ORANGE DIOXIN AGENT ORANGE DIOXIN
  • frankie flrdsgns 2012/08/27 05:13:27
    frankie
    +1
    what is it can you tell us? what has he done for you can you answer. what has he got to offer; he has promised to fix the economy which by the way is so much worse now. he promise no new taxes, he promised the middle class not to raise their taxes, he promised , and promised and what so far has any of his promises been kept.
  • Maj. C. D. Hardy 2012/08/12 03:07:09
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY-RYAN (Please comment)
    Maj. C. D. Hardy
    +4
    I am a lifelong Republican and I identify with their values and vision for America it is really just as simple as that.
  • ConservativeMom 2012/08/12 01:53:16
    I SUPPORT ROMNEY-RYAN (Please comment)
    ConservativeMom
    +5
    Why can't Libs and Lefties see what Obummer has done to our country? Everything that man from Kenya does is against our Constitution. It is a proven fact that he studied and was mentored by the Communist Party of America. He believes in their ideals. He is nothing but a community activist. That is it and that is all. He has caused dissension between the races and against the social classes. It is disgraceful and nauseating to see how the Democrat party has dumbed down their own people. Do any of you really know why the Democrats created welfare? Have you looked up the history and what was actually said? Do you realize they created it so they would have people in their control? Please people, start looking at things through the eyes of our forefathers who fought so hard to create this wonderful country. I will vote for Romney/Ryan. Yes, we may have to suffer some, but this is better than our children and grandchildren suffering.
  • frankie Conserv... 2012/08/27 05:16:56
    frankie
    +1
    be careful if you say anything against barry you are racist. I have been accused of being racist just because i don:t want this mulim kenyan in office. the democrats can:t stand it. but they can pick apart mitt being a morman. guess they think the muslim s are better than mitt.

2014/08/29 14:18:32