Bill McGee's Top 10 Reasons to Vote Republican...(as presented by StarGazzer*). Now will you Vote Republican?

Bill - McGee - 2012 "I am a Terrorist " 2008/08/10 19:05:09
Yes, i will now Vote Republican, you've shown me the light!!!
I'm already voting Republican, but thanks for reminding me why!!!
No, I don't care how pretty you paint the picture,  i'm STILL Voting against the Republicans
That's Funny right there!!!!
After careful consideration, 1 committee and an agreement*, the following 10 reasons to Vote Republican are listed below..

#10 You should vote Republican because it's a comfort to know that the CIA is listening to my phone calls

#9 You should vote Republican because we'll never pull out of Iraq and you wouldn't want Halliburton's stockholders to lose money.

#8 You should vote Republican because the Polar Ice Caps are already melting and global warming has been proven to the satisfaction of about 96% of the world's scientists, but it probably won't have any effect until the present average American is dead so why waste time caring about the future?

#7 You should vote Republican because women aren't entitled to control their own bodies anyway and we wouldn't want them to start thinking they have rights.

#6 You should vote Republican because Greed is Good, and companies like Exxon deserve the massive tax breaks they get. Besides, no one would ever want to visit Alaska anyway.

#5 You should vote Republican because the Constitution has a lot of big words in it and who wants to be bothered with reading it anyway.

#4 You should vote Republican because you think a 700 mile fence is a good way to protect a 2100 mile border, and because if southwestern companies couldn't employ slave labor illegal aliens the cost of okra might go up.

#3 You should vote Republican because you wouldn't want anyone whose lifestyle differs from yours in the slightest to have any self respect or even rights.

#2 You should vote Republican because it's easier to deal with life when you don't have to decide things like where to spend your money when you don't have any.

And the NUMBER 1 Reason to Vote Republican is....

#1 You should vote Republican because when Exxon makes a QUARTERLY profit of $12,000,000,000.00 based largely on tax breaks that encourage them to suppress supply and God forbid they should spend even one dollar on research regarding alternative energy sources, while at the same time you have to decide between filling your tank and paying your phone bill, you think that's a good thing.

Yes it's humor....
If you can't take a joke, don't hate here...
Please share with all of your Lib and Rep friends..

Thank you..
Bill

* Disclaimer: The choices presented in this poll do not necessarily reflect the views of the poll's poster, his subsidiaries, dogs, cats, 3rd cousins, friends, online acquaintances, or other non-interested parties.

• McCain '08! 2008/10/12 10:23:51
    McCain '08!
    Top 10 reasons to vote republican:
    10. Because despite all evidence to the contrary, you know in your heart of hearts Obama is a Muslim and a terrorist.
    9. Because rich kids with trust funds are responsible, patriotic Americans, but poor kids on food stamps are parasites.
    8. Because providing health care to all Iraqis is sound policy, but providing healthcare to all Americans is socialism.
    7. Because if condoms are kept out of schools, adolescents won't have sex.
    6. Because if two men already in a committed long-term relationship are allowed hospital visitation rights, people will start marrying animals.
    5. Because Saddam was a good guy when Reagan armed him, a bad guy when Bush Sr. made war on him, a good guy when Cheney did business with him, and suddenly a member of al-Qaeda when Bush needed a common enemy.
    4. Because a woman can't be trusted with decisions about her own body, but multi-national corporations can make decisions affecting all mankind without regulation.
    3. Because minimum wage is perilously high.
    2. Because you don't want to change horses in mid-Armageddon.

And, finally...
    1. Because if McCain, (God forbid) doesn't stay in good health over the next few years, Palin would make the HOTTEST president EVER!
  • Tiberius 2008/09/09 12:51:19
  • Bill - ... Tiberius 2008/09/09 18:48:19
    Bill - McGee - 2012 "I am a Terrorist "
    +1
    Love the avatar, my friend Tina has Lt. Uhura as hers...

i guess you have to vote your feeling for the issues man...

:P
  • Tiberius Bill - ... 2008/09/09 18:49:28
  • TheRichZone 2008/08/14 05:19:19
    TheRichZone
    +1
    Before I read this I was just another Obot tool but you showed me the light.

Vote McCain in 2008
  • Bill - ... TheRich... 2008/08/14 11:52:29
    Bill - McGee - 2012 "I am a Terrorist "
    LOL
  • Rover 2008/08/13 22:29:19 (edited)
    Rover
    +1
    Thank you...than you very much.
  • MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥ 2008/08/13 14:02:05
    That's Funny right there!!!!
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +1
    Bill you've done it again. Thanks for the laughs. funny laughs
  • Dave**Gay for Girls** 2008/08/13 13:12:31
  • beatfreak 2008/08/12 08:35:27
    That's Funny right there!!!!
    beatfreak
    +1
    props to Bill - NObama for being non biased and posting both versions of this...you got my UR!!!!

http://www.sodahead.com/quest...
  • Bill - ... beatfreak 2008/08/12 12:05:12
    Bill - McGee - 2012 "I am a Terrorist "
    +1
    Thanks... it was/is my pleasure...
  • Deleted 2008/08/11 19:22:00
    +2
    of course Im voting republican... Im not an idiot after all.

psychhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Justagirl 2008/08/11 18:15:16
    Justagirl
    +1
    Thanks for the giggles!
  • Bill - ... Justagirl 2008/08/11 19:27:47
    Bill - McGee - 2012 "I am a Terrorist "
    +1
    you're welcome.. make sure you visit the Democratic version too please...

};O)~
  • Jwalden --- Constitution Party 2008/08/11 17:31:51
    Jwalden --- Constitution Party
    +2
    That is funny.
    and [in my opinion]

some of those could fit on both party descriptions.

voting republican reminding funny opinion fit party descriptions voting republican reminding funny opinion fit party descriptions
  • Patriotic American 2008/08/11 15:59:12
    No, I don't care how pretty you paint the picture, i'm STILL Voting against ...
    Patriotic American
    +2
    Only selfish non-thinkers will vote Republican't!
  • Bill - ... Patriot... 2008/08/11 19:24:40
    Bill - McGee - 2012 "I am a Terrorist "
    +1
    i couldn't disagree more, not only am i not selfish, and i certainly am a thinking person who has no problem voting Republican, even though i'm a registered democrat.. (damn, i still need to change that now)
  • Patriot... Bill - ... 2008/08/13 05:10:19 (edited)
    Patriotic American
    +1
    clearly you ARE NOT a thinking individual.....one needs to put the past 7 years into perspective....In 2000 gas was around $1.40 a gallon, oil was around $20 a barrel....January 2001 an "oilman" is installed into the White house along with oil industry cronies...today we are paying roughly $4 a gallon ( mere coincidence?) for gas and although it is miraculously coming down in price just ahead of what....?? Oh, yeah an election...I will say that critical thought is so lacking in this country it is pathetic...a majority of Americans believe drilling for more oil off shore and in environmentally sensetive areas and now Americans are clamoring to open up ANWAR, to the oil companies, that already hold 68 MILLION ACRES of leases where they can drill! The sheeple are screaming to give the companies that have turned the GREATEST PROFITS IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, what....? More leases, so they can do what............? Oh yeah, that's right, SELL THE OIL ON THE OPEN MARKET to COUNTRIES LIKE CHINA, and continue to bend you over and give it to you up the whazoo every time schlubs like yourself fill their gas tanks.........and you are going to vote for more of the same? Real deep thought there pal.
  • Bill - ... Patriot... 2008/08/13 12:20:07
    Bill - McGee - 2012 "I am a Terrorist "
    +2
    you know, you left out the democratic takeover of congress in 2006... it was then that our prices started climbing to the point of almost doubling in some cases, and it what then that congresses approval rating went below that of President Bush, so while you might want to dream that i'm not a thinking person, that's all it is...

you know, i'm curious...
    Have you ever read the paper by "Justin Kruger and David Dunning" of Cornell University?

If not, it's cool, i was just curious, but i'm pretty sure i know what category you'd be in....
  • Bill - ... Patriot... 2008/08/13 12:22:51
    Bill - McGee - 2012 "I am a Terrorist "
    +2
    oh and PS. your attempts at beratement built into your skewed points doesn't other me a bit.. i just consider the source...
    sorry for the extra post, i just didn't wanna edit the other one..
  • Jock 2008/08/11 15:14:59
    Jock
    +3
    The biggest reason to vote Republican is OBAMA if he is the Democratic nominee.
  • judeee 2008/08/11 14:02:52
    judeee
    +1
    I would hope that everyone votes and doesn't write in names, that helps screw up the election... If you take a few minutes and look at the stats of these two Men, or I guess I mean I man and a, okay I won't say it... You have to come up with McCain...It's a No Brainer!!!
  • Patriot... judeee 2008/08/13 05:13:27
    Patriotic American
    +1

say what judeee? A photo of Judeee as a child
  • Bill - ... Patriot... 2008/08/13 12:32:56
    Bill - McGee - 2012 "I am a Terrorist "
    +4
    you know what, I don't mind your ignorant, uninformed idiocy directed at me, because i brush off losers like you on a daily basis, I do however expect you to remain civil with other poll respondents when you're in one of my polls
  • Patriot... Bill - ... 2008/08/14 05:04:47 (edited)
    Patriotic American
    Bill, I would submit to you that it is you that is ignorant and uninformed...I asked judeee what she meant when she said: " look at the stats of these two Men, or I guess I mean I man and a, okay I won't say it... " Clearly there are 2 men running for office, she claims one and implys that Barack Obama is less than a man! Hence the portrait of this bigot judeee!
  • Bill - ... Patriot... 2008/08/14 12:01:51
    Bill - McGee - 2012 "I am a Terrorist "
    +1
    well you would be wrong then...

so anyway, is your ONLY stock in trade beratement?, you must be a sad pathetic little person to always have to be trying to put someone down just to lift yourself up... but i digress..

where were we?... oh yeah...

regardless of her intent in the statement (which you're ONLY assuming you know) you are stating that if someone else shows their ass, then it's ok to show yours too?

That's kindergarten mentality PA. "well judee did it!!!"

you know, i'm curious...

If not, it's cool, i was just curious..
  • TheRich... Bill - ... 2008/08/24 17:23:11
    TheRichZone
    +2

Excuse me Mr. Obama, I mean Senator Obama, sir. Um . . . know you are busy and important and stuff. I mean running for president is very important and . . . ah . . . I hate to bother you. I will only take a minute ok, sir?

See, I have these missing pieces that are holding me up, and I was wondering sir, if you could take time out of your busy schedule and help me out. You know, no big deal, just some loose ends and things.

Hey, you have a nice place here! The wife sees houses like this on TV all the time and says boy she wishes she had digs like this, you know? Is that painting real? Really? Wow. I saw something like that in a museum once!

Oh, sorry sir. I didn't mean to get off the track. So if you could just help me out a minute and give me some details, I will get right out of your way. I want to close this case and maybe take the wife to Coney Island or something. Ever been toConey Island ? No, I didn't think so. . .

Well, listen, anyways, I can't seem to get some information I need to wrap this up. These things seem to either be “locked” or “not available’. I'm sure it’s just some oversight or glitch or something, so if you could you tell me where these things are . . . I . . . I . . . have them written down here somewhere . . . oh wait. Sorry about the smears. It was raini...

Well, listen, anyways, I can't seem to get some information I need to wrap this up. These things seem to either be “locked” or “not available’. I'm sure it’s just some oversight or glitch or something, so if you could you tell me where these things are . . . I . . . I . . . have them written down here somewhere . . . oh wait. Sorry about the smears. It was raining out. I’ll just read it to you.

Could you help me please find these things, sir?

• A Certified Copy of your original Birth certificate
    • Your embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
    • Your Occidental College records
    • Your Columbia College records
    • Your Columbia Thesis paper
    • Your Harvard College records
    • Your Selective Service Registration
    • Your medical records
    • Your Illinois State Senate records
    • Your Illinois State Senate schedule
    • Your Law practice client list
    • Your Harvard Law Review articles that were published
    • Your University of Chicago scholarly articles
    • Your Record of baptism

Oh hey . . . listen! I know you are busy! Is this too much for you now? I mean, tell you what. I will come back tomorrow. Give you some time to get these things together, you know? I mean, I know you are busy, so I will just let myself out. I will be back tomorrow. And the day after. . .
  • Bill - ... TheRich... 2008/08/25 03:29:26
    Bill - McGee - 2012 "I am a Terrorist "
    +2

not only did you "NAIL" the Colombo character, you nailed the point too...

BRAVO!!!!!!!

if i could uprave this 100 times i would... well when i stopped laughing i would...

};O)~
  • Lou 2008/08/11 13:46:31
    Lou
    +6
    HERE IS THE REAL REASON...

OVER MY DEAD BODY I'LL VOTE FOR HUSSEIN OBAMA!

I do not want a socialist president such as Barack Hussein Obama leading my country.

Therefore as a DEMOCRAT I will NOT vote for Barack Hussein Obama because I do not want SOCIALISM in the USA, and my vote will be A PROTEST VOTE for McCain.
  • Patriot... Lou 2008/08/11 16:07:50
  • FireBalls-STAND UP united 2008/08/11 13:26:27
    That's Funny right there!!!!
    FireBalls-STAND UP united
    +1
    good one
  • Faith ~American Patriot~ 2008/08/11 05:46:20
    That's Funny right there!!!!
    Faith ~American Patriot~
  • Jamie (goofygirl) 2008/08/11 02:11:38
    Jamie (goofygirl)
    +2
    Funny.
  • Devil Dog 2008/08/11 02:06:30
    Devil Dog
    +5
    I'm voting Republican just because OBADAMA is on the other side. If it was anyone else I'd stay on the Democrat side.
  • Lou Devil Dog 2008/08/11 13:47:24
    Lou
    +2
    I VIOLENTLY agree with you... :-)
  • mentone... Lou 2008/08/11 14:18:55
    mentonemommyisgoingtofacebook
    +2
    Violently agree? What does that mean?
  • Jock mentone... 2008/08/11 15:15:47 (edited)
    Jock
    +2
    Means that he agrees 200%.
    I do too.
  • mentone... Jock 2008/08/13 13:08:27
    mentonemommyisgoingtofacebook
    No, with Lou I think he meant violently. He one apple short of a bushel.
  • Pjayee~... mentone... 2008/08/13 21:49:11
    Pjayee~American Patriot~Just gimme some truth
    +1
    Oh my God it is one child left behind,

2014/09/01 19:12:10