Basic Aspirin to have 40% Mandatory Tax!!!

doc moto 2012/07/25 00:23:12
I believe it! Maybe 100% if by chance 4 m-o-r-e  hard years!~
No way, this must be a joke; yes it was! Ha Ha!!! Too Funny!!!
If you laugh, you are a race car driver; if you do not, you are prune gas out of an really old person!
If you cannot laugh, then just let it go; If you get burned up, hug another Liberal and help'um out and keeping warm and friendly this winter, it will be a really cold one, global warming you know!

It appears that Obama
is going to impose a 40% tax on aspirin,
just because it's white and it works!!!
Description: cid:4951BCE756344FB69C3D82469E2B7CE3@CR1
Thought you would like this one...

Read More: http://www.prep4usmle.com/forum/thread/79090/

• Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2012/07/25 05:00:36 (edited)
    I believe it! Maybe 100% if by chance 4 m-o-r-e hard years!~
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    All I got to say is I am thankful that i am allergic to it! ;p
    woman laughing gif
  • doc moto Charu ∞... 2012/07/25 05:34:19
  • Charu ∞... doc moto 2012/07/26 06:05:24
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    Thank you! ;)
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/07/25 00:42:22
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    ROFLMAO!!! I love it! This is toooooo funny! The scary part of it is though is that I wouldn't put it past Obie to do that very thing.
  • doc moto bman~AV... 2012/07/25 00:46:23
    doc moto
    +1
    Man can always be relied upon to exert, with vigour, his ... right to be stupid
    Dean Koontz
    References for this and many insane quotes below, on the reference site on my "no way, etc..." below, he he ha ha!!!
  • bman~AV... doc moto 2012/07/25 00:56:27
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    LOL! Great stuff my friend!

http://lolzombie.com/wp-conte...
  • doc moto bman~AV... 2012/07/25 03:33:28
    doc moto
    +1
    "Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway." and "If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."
    LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST!---> ""Sorry don't get it done, Dude."" <---FROM John T. Chance (Rio Bravo)
  • bman~AV... doc moto 2012/07/25 04:10:54
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    Good stuff my friend.
  • doc moto 2012/07/25 00:32:39
    doc moto
    +1
    http://www.healthguidance.org... <---Aspirin info for folks that care what they take! If you are taking more then three prescription drugs, good luck!
    Hope you get the joke or was it a riddle? No matter, it has all been going up and up! Maybe it is the value of the dollar going down down down!!! No matter, we need to CHANCE the present administration, all of them liberal and conservative that vote for that that TAX-O-Life-Care or what every they call that (supreme court) tax increasing health-crapper, as all it is to kill babies and rape old people! The ones that read it says it was not just tax but further intrusion into your private and banking life, forget middle class, there will be just to classes, dumbasses all for allowing that stupid bill to pass; just sign it and do not read it till later! Crap! Stupid, just plain ans simple, S T U P I D................
    http://www.rudyh.org/stupid-f...
  • bman~AV... doc moto 2012/07/25 00:43:59
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    Agreed Doc!
  • doc moto bman~AV... 2012/07/25 00:47:57
    doc moto
    +1
    They need to get rid and all of that o-care bill that the SC said was a tax bill, it is more then just a tax bill; worst! It is a killer of the old and killer of families too!
  • bman~AV... doc moto 2012/07/25 01:05:21
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    You've got that right on brother! I also read your quotes. Great stuff! You should put those down on a funny poll. I think it would be a real hoot to read. I liked the third one on the list by Erma Bombeck. "Anyone that watches 3 football games in a row should be declared brain dead." Hehehehehe. I've always liked Erma!
  • doc moto bman~AV... 2012/07/25 03:38:59
    doc moto
    +1
    And thank you! You reminded me of some of the good stuff from one that I did not get to meet (due to his early death) that my dad reminded me most of and that is "John Wayne"
    I had met James Arness in the late fifties and up to the mid-sixties and also Richard Boone and he was surfing at the time, you never forget a face like he had!!! My dad showed "Gunsmoke" as he was nicknamed, how to make "cowboy" coffee! And that was in the late fifties in Hawaii, Makaha Beach and then they named it Makaha International Surfing Beach... Loads of memories, including the first "Batman" on TV...
  • bman~AV... doc moto 2012/07/25 04:14:31
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    WOW! I've never met any of the stars and for that I am truly sorry. The greats are all passing away but they've made their mark on society. As long as there are folks like you and me to remember them then they will live on forever.
  • doc moto bman~AV... 2012/07/25 04:17:42
    doc moto
    +1
    Very correct my friend... Recalling that tall stranger walking down to the sun-setting beach to get a cup of ocean water, before my dad made him a cup, what a way to remember, "Gunsmoke"! And my dad had to be reminded on who he was, of course, I did not know till my uncle said, "Bob, you just gave "Gunsmoke" a cup of your cowboy coffee, dad, said, 'who?' too funny, thinking back!
  • bman~AV... doc moto 2012/07/25 04:28:28
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    That is really something. I've heard that James Arness was one tall man.
  • doc moto bman~AV... 2012/07/25 04:32:15
    doc moto
    +1
    Oh yes and taller in person and when of course younger then! We all were as I was a kid then and anyone over six foot was huge to us! Dad was six then and James was 6'7" at least!
  • bman~AV... doc moto 2012/07/25 04:40:13
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    His brother Peter Graves was about the same height I believe.
  • doc moto bman~AV... 2012/07/25 04:43:04
    doc moto
    +1
    Yes, tall and I never saw him in Hawaii near his brother's home... James' son loved to surf also!
  • bman~AV... doc moto 2012/07/25 04:47:16
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    Cool! I never knew any of that.

2014/09/22 10:24:35