ATTENTION!! VIRUS ALERT! THE "BEDTIME VIRUS!!

DrTim 2009/02/08 03:13:54
If you receive an e-mail entitled 'Bedtimes,' delete it IMMEDIATELY. Do not open it. Apparently this one is pretty nasty.

It will not only erase everything on your hard drive, but it will also delete anything on disks within 20 feet of your computer.

It will demagnetize the strips on ALL of your credit cards and reprogram your ATM access code.

It will screw up the tracking on your VCR, and use subspace field harmonics to scratch any CD's you attempt to play.

It will reprogram your phone auto dial to call only 900 numbers.

This virus will mix antifreeze into your fish tank. IT WILL CAUSE YOUR TOILET TO FLUSH WHILE YOU ARE SHOWERING. It will drink ALL your beer.

It will leave dirty underwear on the coffee table when you are expecting company. It will replace your shampoo with Nair and your Nair with Rogaine.

If the 'Bedtimes' message is opened in a Windows XP environment, it will leave the toilet seat up and leave your hair dryer plugged in dangerously close to a full bathtub of water.

It will not only remove the forbidden tags from your mattresses and pillows, it will also refill your skim milk with whole milk.

*** WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN. ***

And if you don't send this to 5000 people in 20 seconds, you'll fart so hard that your right leg will spasm and shoot straight out in front of you, sending sparks that will ignite the person nearest you. Send this warning to everyone!!!

• DemonKiTTiE ♥ In MUSE I Tru... 2009/02/08 11:34:21
    ROFLMAO!!!!
    DemonKiTTiE ♥ In MUSE I Trust ♥
    +1
    LMAO... Funny!
  • 168290 2009/02/08 08:23:03
  • DrTim 168290 2009/02/08 09:01:27
  • tashaluv 2009/02/08 06:15:01
    OOOO "Ya Got Me Again"!!
    tashaluv
  • The Beaver 2009/02/08 06:04:28
    ROFLMAO!!!!
    The Beaver
    +1
    I love it...thanks for the laugh!
  • Lou 2009/02/08 03:19:39
    Lou
    +1
    How about All Of The Above? Will It Do That Thing To Your Disposal Under the Sink Again, So Your Wife Will Have To Call The Paramedics, And You Will Have To Lie About Why You Are Not Coming In To Work? MeoW! PssT! PssT! Attack Cat!
  • DrTim Lou 2009/02/08 03:21:56
    DrTim

LMAO!!!!
  • Lou DrTim 2009/02/08 03:24:00
    Lou
    Love It! What is the kitty's name?
  • DrTim Lou 2009/02/08 03:26:51
    DrTim
    Sweety???
  • Lou DrTim 2009/02/08 03:35:47
    Lou
    +1
    We have one named Prescious, that is about equal to Sweety, and does stuff about like yours does likes bites my toes, if she is in bed with me, or if I don't get her breakfast fast enough, she bites my ankle, as soon as my feet hit the floor to get out of bed. You probably would not believe it, but we have eight cats, and four dogs, at our house. And I also have cats at my hair salon. We spend alot of money on cat and dog food and cat litter. Guess we should invest in their companies. I spend more on the animals than I do myself and my husband. We love them all though, they have all been adopted from abused homes or abandoned.
  • DrTim Lou 2009/02/08 03:44:59
    DrTim
    Sorry, but thats not my cat.
    It's a picture I got off the net!
    I have a Long Hair Chihuahua named "Steve"!
    I tried to upload a picture of him but it didn't work.
    If you would like to see him, I have a picture of him on my profile.
    He is "A Thoroughly Dangerous Hunk Of Dog Flesh"!! LOL!!!
  • Lou DrTim 2009/02/08 03:57:49
    Lou
    +1
    Oh Okay. I'll have to take a look.

2014/08/22 06:04:06