At 15 years old can you know for sure weather you are gay lesbian or bisexual?

laladd123 2011/07/07 18:06:41
Related Topics: Gay, Bisexual, Weather
Many people will say that at this age you cant be sure. That maybe it is a phase. That they are just impressionable young teens who seek attention? Maybe maybe not?

• Dynamic Stagnation 2011/08/13 08:34:45
    Dynamic Stagnation
    "it's just phase" is used by parents in denial, im 15 now, and I've never been moresure of anything my life, I've knownsince I was 9 years old :D x
  • Angelic Scars 2011/07/29 11:24:28
    Angelic Scars
    I think it depends on the person.Maybe it sounds like too soon to be sure,but everything is possible,right?Anyway,I think it doesn´t matter at all.For now you can think you´re gay and later realise that you´re not or maybe nothing changes,you´ll see who you´ll fall in love with.
  • rsc67 2011/07/26 19:06:36
    rsc67
    i did...
  • Vive le Canada Libre!!! 2011/07/21 06:10:12
    Vive le Canada Libre!!!
    It is indeed a possibility. This was around the age I was more than certain I was gay. Was it the greatest time, no, because it is still difficult coming to terms with yourself and then the world. But I came out and it felt like a concrete block had been removed from my shoulders.
  • Kate 2011/07/20 01:01:01
    Kate
    I think that some teenagers do it for attention but some just know. There have always been signs throughout my life that I was gay and I started noticing them when I was around 14 or 15 so I did know at a younger age but I didn't start accepting it until I was 16 but it's definitely different for everybody.
  • hmgmcrmy 2011/07/13 12:15:41
    hmgmcrmy
    You have to go with your feelings. I thought mine was a phase for a while, but I realized after a while I had the attraction to both sexes. You just have to trust your gut!
  • Party Boy [A7X Bat] 2011/07/12 06:41:55
    Party Boy [A7X Bat]
    Hell, I knew at fourteen! Not all teenagers are confused.
  • Zamboni - Madoka Magica fan... 2011/07/12 01:28:15
    Zamboni - Madoka Magica fan BN0
    15 is an age of certanty.
  • Claise 2011/07/10 14:38:31 (edited)
    Claise
    at this age you will at at the very least be aware that you have Gay feelings, and if you have, it is mostly not a phase.
  • EastIndianFemme 2011/07/09 14:52:32
    EastIndianFemme
    When I was 15 years old and a freshman in high school at the time; sexuality was the farthest thing on my mind at the time!! I just wanted to have friends not be at home back then!!
  • Zeruke 2011/07/08 05:53:32
    Zeruke
    some become aware at a young age and some don't because it is a complex thing that has a bit to deal in genetics, the mothers immune system, and brain formation.... there's also probably a lot of other things that deal with it.....i myself see im bisexual but then again iv only been attracted to three girls and they did not look much like girls and then come to find out one is getting a sex change and not sure whats happening with the other two
  • John Haverty 2011/07/08 03:48:39
    John Haverty
    Being a homosexual is disgusting. If you have to ask, just choose to be normal. Its a disgusting low life to live. Some are hardwired gay from hormone levels while being a fetus and we are working on a cure, but if you are just trying to be cool or trying to explore, keep it natural. Its a far more productive existence, natural and compatible with Christ.
  • Party B... John Ha... 2011/07/12 06:43:03
    Party Boy [A7X Bat]
    +1
    Where are we looking for a "cure"? Show me.
  • John Ha... Party B... 2011/07/12 06:59:47
    John Haverty
    They have found that hormone levels are correlated with homosexuality.

Garcia-Falgueras, Alicia, & Swaab, Dick F., Sexual Hormones and the Brain: An Essential Alliance for Sexual Identity and Sexual Orientation, in Endocrine Development, vol. 17, pp. 22–35 (2010) (ISSN 1421-7082) (authors are of Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience, of Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences) (author contact is 2d author) (vol. 17 is Sandro Loche, Marco Cappa, Lucia Ghizzoni, Mohamad Maghnie, & Martin O. Savage, eds., Pediatric Neuroendocrinology).

The interesting opportunity here is to prevent this from happening and it will soon be possible to cure this affliction.
  • Party B... John Ha... 2011/07/12 07:27:19
    Party Boy [A7X Bat]
    +1
    How is it an "affliction"? I'm bi and I'm perfectly fine. No sickness whatsoever.
  • John Ha... Party B... 2011/07/12 07:58:38
    John Haverty
    You are mentally ill. That's the sickness. And the sad thing about mental illness is the diseased brain can make everything seem normal to the afflicted consciousness.
  • Party B... John Ha... 2011/07/12 09:24:01
    Party Boy [A7X Bat]
    +1
    Prove it's an illness. But then again, that's not a really fair challenge. It's like challenging someone to prove that the Earth is flat. It's not a sickness, it's completely natural. Don't believe me? It occurs in nature, as well. With animals. Still don't believe me? Look it up, bigot.
  • John Ha... Party B... 2011/07/12 10:16:44
    John Haverty
    You want to be more like animals, seems deranged. So when say and alpha male lion just kills a rival to keep fertilizing the pride, we should do the same?

Anyways, its ok, we are getting close to a cure for this horrible affliction. No parent on earth wants this type of hormone/brain damage for their children. We will one day cure it. And brain damaged and subsequently mentally disabled "bi" people like wont have to live like animals. You are one of those bigots that refer to people as "heteronormative", but in reality, these are just the machinations of a mentally disabled mind.
  • Party B... John Ha... 2011/07/12 11:59:08 (edited)
    Party Boy [A7X Bat]
    +1
    Hmm, right off the bat, I can see you have failed to being legitimate evidence to support you're claim. Thereby invalidating your argument. Not to mention you're making assumptions and putting words in my mouth that are WAY off. I never said we should be more like animals. I said that homosexuality occurs in nature. Which signifies it as natural. It's typical bigot behavior to accuse those who disagree with them of being bigots themselves. Get a clue, homosexuality isn't a mental illness. Doctors and psychologists who have Ph.D.s and are far more intelligent than you all agree that homo/bisexuality is not a mental illness. It was taken out of the medical books as a mental illness. The only one who's mentally ill here is you. Are you absolutely sure that not a single parent on earth would be okay with their kids being gay/bi? That's a pretty bold proclamation, let's see if you can back it up with evidence. The only thing I refer to people like you as is hateful. You're completely delusional if you think ANYONE is looking for a "cure". So you think I'm "mentally disabled", huh? Heh, looks like someone tripped and got their head stuck up their ass. Or were you born with it crammed up their?
  • John Ha... Party B... 2011/07/12 12:26:16
    John Haverty
    You are mentally disabled, and that's ok. No one will stop you. Enjoy your disease, it must be interesting, to have a mental disorder and enjoy it so much. Continue to do so, by all means. The fact you actually insinuate that you would want kids to be homosexual or bisexual is a good point in the argument against letting the homosexuals adopt. Wow, you are really a looney tune. Anyways, I'm not going to try and back up my claims against your equally ridiculous claims when my is simply common sense. I mean, seriously, you used animal behaviors to justify your own and want homosexual children? Wow. Just wow. And just to note, before progressives invaded the schools, homosexuality was the in the DSM manual for mental illness. You did then what you are doing to the word marriage now and redefining normal. But you still are not normal.
  • Party B... John Ha... 2011/07/12 13:06:51 (edited)
    Party Boy [A7X Bat]
    +1
    All I can say is, nothing is true because someone says it is. Not to mention you take my words and twist them into ridiculous conclusions. You want to go ahead and prove your point, or continue being an ignorant homophobe? This is the 21st century, we have to prove our opinion nowadays. Seeing as you cannot present any proof that being gay/bi is a mental illness and that I am mentally disabled, you're argument is hereby invalid. There is no such thing as normal today. The U.S. is has become a melting pot to the point of the "norm" vanishing. I'm a perfectly sane man and do not hate or act ignorant like you. *RING RING* Hold on, I gotta take this call. "Hello? Oh. I see. Alright, I'll tell him" *click* That was Fred Phelps. He said he doesn't appreciate how you're competing with him for the title of biggest, most ignorant, hateful twat the world has ever seen.
  • John Ha... Party B... 2011/07/12 21:57:56
    John Haverty
    The sky is blue in the day and black at night unless clouds obstruct your vision. Every complex form of life nearly exclusively relies on sexual reproduction to procreate. Etc. Some things are true.

The norm is not vanishing if you want a job. And if you think a 1960s love fest makes a competitive business, you will be unemployed soon. I have seen what the lack of structure and progressive agendas have done , and the fresh employees and fresh out of school people are terrible, stupid, are full of anti business Ideas and think they are entitled. Say, to things like cross dressing men using the ladies room, whatever. Its tiresome and ineffective.

We will cease to be a competitive place to do business if your radical militant homosexual and other progressive anti Family anti Business agendas keep taking root.

Have you seen what the unemployment numbers are like for those use age 25? Its insane. And I know why as a person hiring we have to get rid of 95% o the heap. Part of that process for my business includes rooting out "women" with 5 oclock shadows, homosexuals, deviants, the unclean, the stupid, the valley girls, the lazy, the know nothings, etc. I have to scrub all this filth from my business.

You know what funny, go into a heavily Chinese business park. Walk in to any busin...

You know what funny, go into a heavily Chinese business park. Walk in to any business. Notice how they are lean, the people inside are NORMAL, and they work hard, 8am to 6pm types.

You people are screwed. You best be getting ready to work hard and keep your mental illness and disgusting abnormal radical sexual proclivities and get to work you freak.
  • Party B... John Ha... 2011/07/13 05:01:17
    Party Boy [A7X Bat]
    +1
    You think you're better than me, but you're not. Just because I'm bi and you're straight * cough cough, closet gay, cough*, doesn't make you any better. You sir have very low moral fiber. Why are you dragging the Chinese into this? I'm not Chinese, why do I have to have the same ethics as them? I don't, get over it.
  • John Ha... Party B... 2011/07/13 06:09:32
    John Haverty
    No, you will never have the same work ethic as them. your brain is scrambled, and even at your intelligence level you could even make the cut as a low grade employee in any business with some stiff competition. You are and people like you make worthless employees.
  • Party B... John Ha... 2011/07/13 06:54:01 (edited)
    Party Boy [A7X Bat]
    +1
    Really? And you think MY brain is scrambled. There is no connection between my sexuality and my work ethic. And sexuality was what this debate started as, I'm not quite sure why you changed it to work ethic. And not to mention you still fail to prove your point. If you can't back up you're argument, I'm not going to take you seriously. I'll ask you again, prove that homo/bisexuality is a mental illness. Just because you're a homophobe and believe it's an illness doesn't mean it's an illness. If you can present legitimate, credible, unbiased sources that have proof of it being an illness, then I'll take you seriously.
  • John Ha... Party B... 2011/07/13 06:59:35
    John Haverty
    Yep. I proved the point, you lied, then you made up some random stuff, then you vacillated and tried to take this off in the weeds. And it fundamentally comes down to you either damaged though hormone issues, or you are mentally ill. Either way people like you make terrible employees. You are often pushing your sexual agendas on places like this instead of working. Also you are prone to disease, suicide, depression, militant politics which get injected into the workplace and majorly unsightly appearances which include hair dyes, piercings and tattoos. You people are foul, and its ok, I don't know why you are still trying to impress me, me and a large coalition of others that I know are removing your types from the workforce. You people really do suck. Open a business yourself and see how long you keep your "friends" around.
  • Party B... John Ha... 2011/07/13 08:07:50
    Party Boy [A7X Bat]
    +1
    Right off the bat, you're getting two different social groups mixed up. I have not once met an LGBT person with crazy tatoos, piercings, or hair dyes. Not to mention I am free of disease, depression, and suicidal thoughts. The only thing you proves is that scientists have discovered a correlation between hormones and homosexuality. I scrutinized the entire conversation and not once have you supported that being LGBT is a mental illness. Yes, you mentioned that it was classified as such in the mid 20th century, but you ignored that it has since been taken out of the medical books as a mental illness. And I formally challenge your statement that LGBT people are bad employees. I know plenty of LGBT people that will work infinitely harder than you to make a living for themselves. And uh, I do believe there are nondicrimination laws that prevent a company from denying someone work opportunity on account of their orientation. What "random stuff" are you refering to? If there's something you think I made up, I'd be more than happy to post the scientific evidence that supports said "random stuff". Who said we're trying to impress twats like you? XD
  • John Ha... Party B... 2011/07/13 09:06:18
    John Haverty
    LGBT is a mental disease and its clearly now a social disease. And we have had bad radical LGBTs removed from our employ, mainly because they were able to gain employment by not coming out, but once they were in, they would bring up homosexuality and offend the productive workers. We would fire them for cause since they were unproductive when compared to the other employees. Its ok, you'll always have a job at Hot Topic or some other retail outlet at the mall. But the real work, you wont be qualified to do. and you might want to check your figures, particularly homosexual males, the rates of disease, suicide, and other issues that come out with this mental disability are quite astonishing. I just found out that the worst most violent executioner for Stalin, Nikolai Yezhov, was a homosexual and it came out in his show trial, and while most of the other accusations of the post soviet examination were untrue, the homosexual trysts were deemed to have happened.. I thought back to the homosexuals that littered the Nazi ranks and I realize that Atheists and Homosexuals have serious issues with society and given the right circumstances they are prone to some of the worst most monstrous behavior the world has ever seen.
  • Party B... John Ha... 2011/07/13 09:43:20
    Party Boy [A7X Bat]
    +1
    Heh, still not proving it's a disease. And Hot Topic is only my high school job. I intend to make my way through trade school to become an electrician. Do you have any legitimate studies that show LGBT people are less productive than straights? And you just proves to me that you're incompetent. What I said was that I, as an individual, have no disease, depression, and suicidal risks. I never said anything about the rest of the LGBT people. All communists are atheists, but not all atheists are communists. You would do well to remember that. There were no homosexuals in the Nazi ranks, you idiot. Homosexuals were one of the groups targeted by the Nazis along side Jewish people. Get your facts straight.
  • John Ha... Party B... 2011/07/13 09:55:00
    John Haverty
    I have a study. My business. Electrician, good luck, you'll probably blow your hand off on a main. And then you will left with Hot Topic where your LGBT crap is "cool" at minimum wage of course. You have a disease.

And you are DEAD wrong about homosexuals in the Nazi Regime. Starting with Erst Rohm and all the way to Hitler.

I give you the truth about homosexuality and the Nazi Party

The Interfaith Alliance, a far-left religious advocacy group in Idaho, has accused Scott Lively, a scheduled speaker at this weekend's "Shake the Nation" conference in Boise, of "bearing false witness" and of being "mean-spirited and hurtful."

Lively's crime? In his book, "The Pink Swastika," Lively exposes a secret homosexual activists don't want you to know about Nazi Germany: that although the Nazis did persecute homosexuals, the homosexuals the Nazis persecuted were almost exclusively the effeminate members of the gay community in Germany, and that much of the mistreatment was administered by masculine homosexuals who despised effeminacy in all its forms.

Ludwig Lenz worked at the Sex Research Institute in Berlin, which was destroyed by Hitler's Brown Shirts in 1933 likely because its records, including 40,000 confessions from members of the Nazi Party, would have exposed the sexual perversions of ...

Ludwig Lenz worked at the Sex Research Institute in Berlin, which was destroyed by Hitler's Brown Shirts in 1933 likely because its records, including 40,000 confessions from members of the Nazi Party, would have exposed the sexual perversions of Nazi leadership. Lenz said that "not ten percent of the men who, in 1933, took the fate of Germany into their hands, were sexually normal."

In fact, the Nazi Party began in a gay bar in Munich, and Ernst Roehm, Hitler's right hand in the early days of Nazism, was well-known for his taste in young boys. William Shirer says in his definitive "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich," not only that Roehm was "important in the rise of Hitler," but also "like so many of the early Nazis, (he was) a homosexual."

Hitler eventually had Roehm shot, not because he was a homosexual but because his influence over the Brown Shirts made him a political threat to Hitler's control. The Roehm Purge, or "Night of the Long Knives," was largely implemented by homosexuals.

Hitler's Brown Shirts, the dreaded SA, better known as "Storm Troopers," were the creation of another homosexual, Gerhard Rossbach, and Storm Troopers were almost exclusively homosexual. They also, sadly, comprised most of the leadership of the Hitler Youth, resulting in frequent instances of sexual molestation.

The Brown Shirts were Hitler's enforcers. According to Nazi historian Louis Snyder, Roehm recruited homosexuals into the SA because Roehm felt Germany needed "a proud and arrogant lot who could brawl, carouse, smash windows, kill and slaughter for the hell of it. Straights, in (Roehm's) eyes, were not as adept in such behavior as practicing homosexuals."

Of the Brown Shirts, historian Thomas Fuchs says, "The principle function of this army-like organization was beating up on anyone who opposed the Nazis, and Hitler believed this was a job best undertaken by homosexuals."

Historian H.R. Knickerbocker writes, "Roehm, as the head of 2,500,000 Storm Troops, had surrounded himself with a staff of perverts. His chiefs were almost without exception homosexuals. Indeed, unless a Storm Troop officer were homosexual, he had no chance of advancement."

Most of Hitler's closest aides were homosexuals or sexual deviants. This circle included not only Roehm but the Hitler Youth leader, the Minister of Justice, the Minister of Economics, Hermann Goering (who may not have been homosexual but who liked to dress in drag, paint his nails and put rouge on his cheeks), his personal attorney and his bodyguards. Hitler himself likely functioned as a male prostitute in the days of his youth in Vienna.

Heinrich Himmler, second in power only to Hitler, was publicly opposed to homosexuality but may have been a closet homosexual himself, and served Roehm faithfully and loyally until Roehm fell out of Hitler's favor. Himmler was deeply immersed in the occult, as was Hitler, which led them ultimately to replace every Christian holiday on the German calendar with a pagan counterpart.

In fact, Jews and clergy alike were targets of Nazi wrath. One of the favorite tunes of the Brown Shirts contained this line, "Storm Trooper Comrades, hang the Jews and put the priests against the wall."

In sum, as Lively points out, the masculine homosexual movement in Germany created the Brown Shirts, and the Brown Shirts in turn created the Nazi Party.

There of course is no question that the Nazis rounded up effeminate homosexuals and a great many of them died in slave labor camps as a result of mistreatment and disease. Historians estimate that less than one percent of Europe's homosexual community died at the hands of the Nazis. While even one such death is too many, this pales in comparison to the 85% of Europe's Jews who, unlike homosexuals, were sent to gas chambers.

Many of the guards and administrators responsible for concentration camp horrors were themselves homosexuals. Famous Nazi hunter Elie Weisel was sent to Auschwitz, where he discovered that the head of his part of the camp "loved children," and observed that "there was a considerable traffic in young children among homosexuals there."

A Nazi administrator at Treblinka, according to one historian, "had a harem of little Jewish boys" and "sought in Treblinka only the satisfaction of his homosexual instincts."

In some camps, SS guards would actually sponsor lotteries to see which of the "young attractive homosexuals" would go to whom, while at the same time, according to one historian, they "lashed out with special fury against those who showed effeminate traits." A Pink Triangle survivor said, "The ones who were soft were the ones who suffered terribly."

The "Butch" homosexual guards and capos were capable of unrestrained cruelty, sadism and savagery. A guard at Auschwitz, for instance, strangled, crushed and gnawed to death as many as 100 boys and young men a day while raping them at his leisure.

Historian Frank Rector writes of a film made by the SS "that was secretly made for the enjoyment of a select coterie of Nazis showing a wild drunken orgy of beautiful boys and handsome young men being whipped, raped and murdered by the SS."

Even today in America, it is chic in some homosexual circles for individuals to wear replicas of Nazi Germany uniforms, complete with iron crosses, storm trooper outfits, military boots and even swastikas.

Some parts of the American Nazi movement are explicitly homosexual. The National Socialist League, in fact, at last word restricts its membership to homosexual Nazis.

What's the point here? Simply that there is another side to the constant refrain from homosexual activists who frequently mention the Nazi persecution of homosexuals and in so doing imply that Christians who oppose the normalization of homosexuality are in effect crypto-Nazis.

The truth is that Christians and certain portions of the homosexual community alike had much to fear from the Nazis.

As has been famously said, those who do not study history are condemned to repeat it. Nazi Germany became the horror that it was because it rejected both Christianity and its clear teaching about human sexuality. These are mistakes no sane culture should ever make again.

(Source: The Pink Swastika: Homosexuality in the Nazi Party, by Scott Lively, Founders Publishing Foundation, 1995.)
  • Party B... John Ha... 2011/07/13 12:12:01 (edited)
    Party Boy [A7X Bat]
    +1
    Looks like you finally proved me wrong on something. I had no idea that the nazis persecuted gays while many of them were gay themselves. Now if you'll only attempt to back up your claim that being LGBT is a disease, instead of saying it is over and over again. What is your "business"? And how do you know what's going to happen on the job? I'm not an idiot, I'm perfectly aware of safety precautions. I'm not losing a hand anytime soon.
  • Dynamic... John Ha... 2011/08/13 08:53:31
    Dynamic Stagnation
    Wow... I've never hated anyone I've never met before. You are disgusting, religion has obviously ruined alot of innocent children... More than homosexuality has. Even if homosexuality was a disease or disability, what you do at your work is illegal I'm sure of it. Or at least it should be. Discriminating against disabled ppl, even though we are not disabled. You even fire aethiests??? Really? So you work where? The church? it sounds like it would suit you, prejudiced, lonely little man, how could any god ever love you?
  • hmgmcrmy Party B... 2011/07/13 12:21:24
    hmgmcrmy
    "You people really do suck."
    Wow. What a mature argument against the gays. LOL.
    Some of us do suck ;D
  • Party B... hmgmcrmy 2011/07/13 20:44:35
    Party Boy [A7X Bat]
    +1
    Giggity giggity goo! XD
  • hmgmcrmy John Ha... 2011/07/13 12:19:18
    hmgmcrmy
    First off, you're obviously not mature enough to have a discussion without name calling the gays. How old are you, 12?
    Secondly: Working hard has nothing to do with sexuality. You'd be surprised how many people you've worked with/encountered that are gay. Being gay has nothing to do with how hard a person works, how fantastic they are, or anything like that.
  • John Ha... hmgmcrmy 2011/07/13 19:25:15
    John Haverty
    I've removed that radicals, the progressives, those who would start unions, the atheists and the homosexuals. My business productivity is higher than ever and the business feels like a Family and we dont have any black sheep or lollygagging types. Its great.
  • hmgmcrmy John Ha... 2011/07/13 19:26:33
    hmgmcrmy
    Black sheep? You live in America. There are "black sheep" everywhere. If you honestly think the gays are going to go away, you are wrong.
    And to repeat, there is nothing wrong with the gays.
  • hmgmcrmy Party B... 2011/07/13 12:17:12 (edited)
  • Party B... hmgmcrmy 2011/07/13 20:46:14
    Party Boy [A7X Bat]
    +1
    *Takes a bow* Thank you! :D
  • hmgmcrmy John Ha... 2011/07/13 12:16:41
    hmgmcrmy
    Sexuality is NOT mental illness. It's feelings towards members of the same sex. No one says you're disgusting for liking whatever sex you like.

2014/09/20 16:11:05