Are you sick and tired of hearing anything "homosexual" in the news?

GoingNumb 2009/04/28 22:07:15
YES. I'm tired of hearing about the "I'm AGAINST" or "I'm FOR" Gays campgain...
NO. I can endure more. I think it's good.
HAHA! I think you've gone off the deep end my friend! I think you're just pissed off!
Then again....i'm pissed off too.....I'M REALLY PISSED OFF!
I dont' know about you, maybe I'm just in a pissed off mood, but I'm really getting sick of hearing about the whole "Gay Rights" or "Against Gays" campaign. The Miss America pageant and Perez thing, the whole Miley Cyrus joining Perez in support thing, the California rights thing, I'm tired of it. I know it's such a hot topic and someday, I believe we have to sit down and settle this, good or bad, on this issue, but for now, can we have a bit of a breather? I'm really disliking everyone, famous or not, tooting their own horn simply for 15 minutes of fame. I wish people would just keep it to themselves.

What about you? What do you think?

NOT COUNTING SIDES (Against or Not) Do you believe we need to stop any news that relates to the "homosexual" campaign?

• Astro-Boy PHAET 2009/04/28 22:17:06
    Astro-Boy PHAET
    +8
    Yes, I so am...ALways with those Anti-Gay Bashers and their righteous attitudes...GAWD, I am so sick of them. I mean seriously, why can't they just stop bitching and let Gays get married.

• sam de shamm 2014/05/15 22:11:37
    sam de shamm
    Call a press conference! Announce the sudden patch of gray hair in my pubic area. Announce that my big toenail finally fell off. Announce how my hair is turning greenish/yellow because of the cancer drugs the oncologist keeps trying on me. Why doesn't that make the news? Do you care? Well, I feel the same about you and your "problems".
  • Joker 2011/10/12 02:26:09
  • man of God 2010/04/07 01:51:09
    man of God
    +5
    homosexuality is a sin. Gays need to repent and surrender their sexuality to God's will and design
  • Grammar Ninja 2009/04/30 04:08:22
    Grammar Ninja
    Nope, we need more of this. :)
  • God-Cilla (Saviour to the M... 2009/04/29 04:30:35
    God-Cilla (Saviour to the Masses)
    I'm sure people were tired of African Americans screaming for rights. OMG, how horrible of them!!
    Wanting to be treated like human beings! How dare they!!!
    *Sarcasm*
  • tina God-Cil... 2009/04/29 12:57:53
    tina
    really they do have nerve--sarcasm!!!
  • God-Cil... tina 2009/04/30 04:02:41
    God-Cilla (Saviour to the Masses)
    Wait what?
    LOL
  • tina God-Cil... 2009/04/30 13:37:12
    tina
    do you have a hearing problem or a stuttering problem?/
  • God-Cil... tina 2009/05/01 00:37:31
    God-Cilla (Saviour to the Masses)
    Both XD
  • tina God-Cil... 2009/05/01 13:28:14
    tina
    oh man ---tear me up
  • Bonnie God-Cil... 2011/07/27 15:37:37
    Bonnie
    +4
    That is completely different than all this gay stuff. African Americans were slaves and treated sub humanly. Gays were never treated like that.
  • carol God-Cil... 2014/04/29 04:56:56 (edited)
    carol
    +1
    Please stop comparing gays to african americans. It's not a sin to be a certain ethnicity. This is an insult to the black community and it reflects ignorance of people that compare the two. Also, what gays go through is on no way compared to the level and length of suffrage african americans went through. Again stop comparing this sin to african americans, it's literally apples and oranges, and that's a stretch. Peace
  • ImgonaluvAztroBoi4eva 2009/04/29 00:39:08
    ImgonaluvAztroBoi4eva
    I'm just sick of all the hateful, imflammatory stuff that frequently comes out in the news. I think keeping certain issues like gay & human rights in the news is a good thing and a necessary thing.
  • G 2009/04/29 00:26:48
    G
    +1
    It won't be out of the news. Gays deserve rights, and should not stop fighting for them, and it distracts everyone else from their own real problems.

Seriously, who gives half of a fuck if someone else is gay?
  • Mickey9661 2009/04/29 00:20:40
    Mickey9661
    Ummm..I'm a lesbian so ....no!
  • tina Mickey9661 2009/04/29 12:57:24
    tina
    tuna breath
  • Mickey9661 tina 2009/05/05 17:41:00
    Mickey9661
    Idiot!
  • tina Mickey9661 2009/05/05 23:12:44
    tina
    don't hate me because i'm beautiful!!!
  • êļļĴáŸê 2009/04/29 00:07:41 (edited)
    HAHA! I think you've gone off the deep end my friend! I think you're just pis...
    êļļĴáŸê
    +3
    If Gays could be given the rights they deserved, it wouldn't be in the news any more. I remember the 60's when blacks were rioting in the streets for equal rights. It was on the news everyday. Not until the laws were changed and some of their demands were met, did the news coverage diminish.

I suggest that if you are tired of it, turn off your TV, or get out there and be part of the solution.
  • bill th... êļļĴáŸê 2013/05/18 04:04:12
    bill thompson
    +5
    PLEASE stop comparing the civil rights movement of the 60's with the gay machine of today. It is an insult to those who lost their life for that cause. We forget that MLK was a Baptist minister who preached feverishly against homosexuality........it's hard to believe those videos don't see the light of day now.................. We didn't have the right to an equal education because of RACE..............not because of who we chose to have sex with. It's blasphemy to compare to the two. Enough with that pathetic, suburban, analogy. No doubt, blacks have been sucked into this perverted lifestyle because of assimilation......but never assume that this is some "cum-ba-ya" moment where you invoke the ghosts of that golden era as some feeble attempt to legitimize what is essentially a group with a strange fetish. off now.

.....you can log off now.
  • carol êļļĴáŸê 2014/04/29 04:59:56
    carol
    +1
  • GoingNumb 2009/04/28 23:53:38
    GoingNumb
    +1
    I'm just sick of hearing from Perez too. I find him so annoying and hateful towards others who don't support his cause. Maybe it's just me, but I dont' have the feelings to "hate" someone, no matter what they say or do. I think they're more ways to bring an issue to order without hateful remarks or violence.
  • max 2009/04/28 23:35:20
    max
  • tina max 2009/04/29 12:57:12
    tina
    boring
  • Joker max 2011/11/17 04:45:57
  • Epistemically Justified -- BN7 2009/04/28 23:12:19
    Epistemically Justified -- BN7
    +4
    Until equal rights are given to all Americans, I don't want this issue to fade from the public eye.
  • moomoof 2009/04/28 23:04:28
    moomoof
    +3
    I think that i am tired of bigots and they are ones on tv
  • VampireLore 2009/04/28 22:54:31
    VampireLore
    +1
    I'm just tired of hearing about everything that is Anti 'this' or 'Pro' that...I hear someone start talking about it and I have to groan. Its all people can talk about these days it seems. Pick a new topic all ready!!!
  • Astro-B... Vampire... 2009/04/28 22:59:00
    Astro-Boy PHAET
    +1
    Maybe it's hard to pick a new topic when it's something that actually effects your life...take it from someone who knows. It's not as easy as turning the channel or clicking a link.
  • Vampire... Astro-B... 2009/04/28 23:18:56
    VampireLore
    +1
    I'm openly bi and have many gay friends so I know.
  • Astro-B... Vampire... 2009/04/28 23:25:23
    Astro-Boy PHAET
    +2
    Well obviously you don't know because then you'd know the struggles...and you'd always, ALWAYS fight for what is right and never back from the intolerant messages that have been continuously thrown at us.
  • Tina 2009/04/28 22:49:09
    Tina
    +4
    I am sick of hearing this shit. I don't run around telling everyone how I am heterosexual. Shut up and keep it at home, where it belongs. Perez is an ass hole fag and Ms. Calif. should not have to apologize for saying what she believes in. Someone needs to be truthful instead of worrying who they are going to offend next. If she loses her title she should shove her crown up Perez's ass, but he would like that too much.
  • Mickey9661 Tina 2009/04/29 00:23:52
    Mickey9661
    +1
    You need to switch to decaf! (and the word "fag" is NOT nice!)
  • Tina Mickey9661 2009/04/29 00:37:53
    Tina
    +1
    Maybe he should't try to shove his way of life down people's throats and I will call him just an ass hole and not a fag, but if the shoe fits...
  • tina Mickey9661 2009/04/29 12:56:54
    tina
    fag means a cigarette in England --smurf
  • Mickey9661 tina 2009/05/05 17:45:06
    Mickey9661
    Yea,but that's NOT how you used the word. You're a very sad little person.
  • Tina Mickey9661 2010/04/10 02:15:58
    Tina
    That was not the same tina in the last comment a hole. You should double check who you are yelling at.
  • Tina Mickey9661 2010/04/10 02:16:24
    Tina
    +1
    fag, fag, fag...
  • man of God Tina 2010/04/07 01:49:13
  • Mollybdamned American Atheist 2009/04/28 22:41:47
    Mollybdamned American Atheist
    +3
    I think I would be more upset (cause I am not) if we also stopped promoting hetro sex at the expense of women, in movies and commercials and on TV. Any time of day you can turn on the 'tube' and see women, beaten, battered, humiliated, raped for ENTERTAINMENT. You can do things to women on TV and in movies you can not do to Prisoners of War. I'd like to take first things first stop using women as sexual stimulation to get 'men' to watch this stuff or buy some product. Then I'd be glad to talk about all the homosexual stuff going on. But I see very little interest by folks opposing homosexual (anything) to this type of sterotyping and commercialism of hetro sex. talk homosexual folks opposing homosexual type sterotyping commercialism hetro sex talk homosexual folks opposing homosexual type sterotyping commercialism hetro sex talk homosexual folks opposing homosexual type sterotyping commercialism hetro sex talk homosexual folks opposing homosexual type sterotyping commercialism hetro sex

2014/11/01 10:28:41