Are you aware of this ? Stop FEMA Camp and Gun Control Legislation NOW!

Harley † American 2009/02/01 05:21:02
Yes, I am aware ,and
No, I had no idea,and
Not true, here is the proof

Please leave a comment, and what you think!

• Shi 2009/11/20 05:39:20
    Yes, I am aware ,and
    Shi
    I cant believe this is happening... it seems so unreal. Its pretty scary, I had no idea that this was going on until about a week ago, I thought that these things didnt happen here... Oh well, Its all prophecide, Jesus is going to come back and whoop up on whoever is doing this. As much as I hate to say this, we should probably be praying for their salvation... =(
  • spiritualwarrior 2009/02/27 17:24:23
    Yes, I am aware ,and
    spiritualwarrior
    +1
    and have been doing everything I can to wake up as many as I can to this , hoping everyone is getting ready for whatever might happen
  • jr 2009/02/03 23:31:05
    No, I had no idea,and
    jr
    +1
    Thanks Harley. If they ever put me in one of these, I am going to refuse to work for the first time in my life. If they take my freedom, then they can support my lazy ass. Passive resistance? :o)
  • Harley ... jr 2009/02/03 23:48:32
    Harley  †  American
    lol, you are too funny, lets hope I am wrong !
  • RANDJA 2009/02/03 09:03:34
    Yes, I am aware ,and
    RANDJA
    +1
    HOPING JESUS IS ON HIS WAY, THATS ME
  • Harley ... RANDJA 2009/02/03 16:07:57
    Harley  †  American
    He will be soon, I know it! I am with you .
  • Reverend Muerte 2009/02/02 21:08:19
    Reverend Muerte
    +2
    I don't buy it. Who is going to get all the american public into the camps? Do you really think there are enough personel to execute such a thing? Do you really think that the people will just let themselves be herded like cattle? What is the point of putting people into the camps anyway? What is the rest of the world going to be doing while this is happening? I think there are a bunch of bloggers sitting back somewhere laughing at all the people they've managed to scare with this bullshit. I'm not trying to piss you off or disrespect your beliefs in any way. I'm just of the opinion that people are scarying themselves for no reason
  • Harley ... Reveren... 2009/02/02 22:13:39 (edited)
    Harley  †  American
    +3
    I thought the same thing. I found out months ago and only now posted it, after research of it . read and watch all the videos, even the states the have it set up in the military is below. They are trying to ban ammo, if that happens it would be very easy to round all of us up, they have civilian security force now ,and if you read the fema laws they are the most powerful organization in the us, and are not bound by any laws in America once Martial law is enacted. I suggest you research this, it goes hand in hand with one world order, which is being sought by our president . Just research for your own sake. watch all the videos, i found one I will post, that I hadn't, they took the sound off of it , I found this one,

research the rex 84 !
  • Reveren... Harley ... 2009/02/03 00:05:11
    Reverend Muerte
    +3
    I don't now Harley..... I didn't really see anything on that video that was real convincing. All of that could've easily been contrived by a kid with too much time on his hands. It was repetitive and seemed to have the intention of installing fear. I appreciate your concern for the matter. I just don't believe that such a thing would be easy, managable or controllable. All I know is that I have my guns and my ammo. If the sh*t goes down, no one is taking me or mine anywhere.
  • Harley ... Reveren... 2009/02/03 01:47:39
    Harley  †  American
    +2
    I just hope you are right! For all our sakes..
  • Reveren... Harley ... 2009/02/03 02:12:28
    Reverend Muerte
    +1
    Me too!
  • Harley ... Reveren... 2009/02/03 18:42:47 (edited)
    Harley  †  American
    What do you think about this?
  • spiritu... Reveren... 2009/02/27 17:28:39
    spiritualwarrior
    +1
    One of the major problems is the fact that the UN has 300,000 or more troops in the us right now but please do the research yourself and mainly just be ready !!!!
  • spiritu... Harley ... 2009/02/27 17:29:05
    spiritualwarrior
    +1
    GREAT POST !!!!!
  • Harley ... spiritu... 2009/02/27 17:38:14
    Harley  †  American
    +1
    Thank you!
  • spiritu... Harley ... 2009/02/28 13:01:52
    spiritualwarrior
    +1
    your very welcome !!!!! ANYTIME
  • Harley ... spiritu... 2009/02/28 19:14:38
    Harley  †  American
    You are a good person , bless yo!
  • Sheila 2009/02/02 16:35:06
    Sheila
    +1
    I ran into these vid etc on the web a couple of months ago. I saw one that said federal governmet stockpiling millions of caskets in a field in GA. Due to my work at a monument-casket-burial vault company I recognized the VANTAGE grave liners in the photos. When I looked up VANTAGE VAULT co, I found out they are in GA. So I think that photo is one of thier storage yards. The vantage vaults/grave liners are made out of plastic therefore outdoor storage does not hurt the product. We stored hundreds in our back yard at said company. The federal government provides burial for all vets with a grave liner included......
  • justonemom Sheila 2009/02/02 19:44:56
    justonemom
    +1
    After reading this question I asked someone who lives on one of the bases mentioned as having a "camp". He claims to have done a guard duty and also mentioned caskets to me as well. Couldn't they just be for the military?
  • Harley ... justonemom 2009/02/02 19:53:32
    Harley  †  American
    +1
    Not this type of coffin, military are buried in nice coffins!
  • justonemom Harley ... 2009/02/02 20:11:44
    justonemom
    +1
    creepy
  • Harley ... justonemom 2009/02/02 20:13:42
    Harley  †  American
    +1
    I know, very creepy. I listed the states below ,the info you can get anyway. I posted it to you.
  • justonemom Harley ... 2009/02/02 21:13:47
    justonemom
    +1
    Thanks, I'm not sure if I believe it all but I'd like to know a lot more about it since I'd be one to get dragged onto the chopper and taken for extermination! dragged chopper extermination

Why don't they let poor people use those coffins to save on burial costs?
  • Harley ... justonemom 2009/02/02 22:28:41
    Harley  †  American
    +1
    Yes, do some research, i did for a while before I posted it, I wasn't sure either, but after a lot of reading and watching ,It is very concerning, I posted a new video above . google rex 84 program .
    I don't know but they are keeping guards at these sites , with no one to watch and our prisons are over run, I don't know why they are stock piling these coffins instead of helping the needy. Unless you think about the new world order , Obama is not the first to be for it many have been but Islam is coming to the table now.
    I, just think we need to be aware, they are trying to ban ammo, so we would be helpless to a take over.
  • justonemom Harley ... 2009/02/03 04:39:43
    justonemom
    What I don't understand about the coffins is why they even have them. Wouldn't it make more economical sense to dig a big hole like the germans and put all the bodies in one spot? Even if we had ammo we'd be just as vulnerable as Waco. If it's true I doubt there's anything we can do. Strong individuals may survive for a time but as a whole we are kind of screwed. Leave the country? I honestly would like to anyway. I don't want to be here for the destruction of our way of life and our constitution. The part of the thing that's weird is the Prince Charles is the anti-Christ. I heard this years ago on Sid Roth and I thought it was strange then. Not impossible of course but altogether it just smacks of so much conspiracy theory. Lot's to ponder! heard years sid roth strange impossible smacks conspiracy theory lots
  • Harley ... justonemom 2009/02/03 16:28:02 (edited)
    Harley  †  American
    +2
    I don't know about the anti -christ, Jesus said there will be many. I posted that video because they we explaining the coffins, I have no speakers ,gotta get some today. I knew it was about the end of time but not sure what they said . Many I have saved,but they are being removed, I hope I can still find them . I don't know who the ani- christ is nor did I think he would come during my life ,but I'm not so sure now ,I almost know he will . I, think one world order will be the start of it and his rule. Your right I would leave too ,but where would we go that is safe , from world corruption? I was told by someone during the election that we are already monitored each person in America, that they watch all any especially those who are against the president . I worry about even posting this now ,he was young and never would talk to me again, but he sounded like he had insider info, he was against the patriot act and told me stuff I didn't believe. I found this stuff after a military person told me about it and started to study it and research, and got to thinking that boy might have been right, I can't find him now , I offended him, I told him he was to young to understand what happened to us on 9/11 and the things he was saying would hurt their families ! I wish I could find him , can'...''
    I don't know about the anti -christ, Jesus said there will be many. I posted that video because they we explaining the coffins, I have no speakers ,gotta get some today. I knew it was about the end of time but not sure what they said . Many I have saved,but they are being removed, I hope I can still find them . I don't know who the ani- christ is nor did I think he would come during my life ,but I'm not so sure now ,I almost know he will . I, think one world order will be the start of it and his rule. Your right I would leave too ,but where would we go that is safe , from world corruption? I was told by someone during the election that we are already monitored each person in America, that they watch all any especially those who are against the president . I worry about even posting this now ,he was young and never would talk to me again, but he sounded like he had insider info, he was against the patriot act and told me stuff I didn't believe. I found this stuff after a military person told me about it and started to study it and research, and got to thinking that boy might have been right, I can't find him now , I offended him, I told him he was to young to understand what happened to us on 9/11 and the things he was saying would hurt their families ! I wish I could find him , can't even remember his name . It is worry some for sure, I hope it is not true. My mom always said if it doesn't make sense it usually isn't true . But we have video of this, to hard to just say it is not so, and be sure .
    I think it because of biological war fare to contain it, the plastic coffins! Maybe they think it could seep through the ground, maybe they know it will, just guessing.
  • spiritu... Harley ... 2009/02/27 17:35:52
    spiritualwarrior
    +1
    Harley do you have the list of all the camps if not i do and will send them to ya !!!
  • Harley ... spiritu... 2009/02/27 17:39:50
    Harley  †  American
    +1
    I don't know if I have them all , I will send you my email I would like to keep them.If you don't mind?
  • spiritu... Harley ... 2009/02/28 13:04:36
    spiritualwarrior
    +1
    no problem I have the list and think i posted a new list in 1 of my questions on here if you need them let me know !
  • Harley ... spiritu... 2009/02/28 19:16:31
    Harley  †  American
    Thanks so much, I will do . I wish more would see the danger in it ..
  • spiritu... justonemom 2009/02/27 17:33:25
    spiritualwarrior
    +2
    I've been posting this for months and after working in the military for over 18 years and have seen a lot of these different things its just a question of time for the government to claim martal law when that happens the zhit will hit the fan but please so some research on your own and check out all of my questions & Blogs theres a lot of information there also
  • Sheila Harley ... 2009/03/05 17:24:17
    Sheila
    This is a Vantage Grave Liner, not a casket!!! OOPS!!! My bad, the person in the picture is showing this to you UPSIDE DOWN!!! The flat piece is the bottom. For a service the bottom is laid on the lowering device,at the conclusion of the graveside portion of the service the top is placed over the casket and sealed. Part of the way these stay waterproof uses the same theory as a diving bell. Airpressure..... Told you all that to show I do actually know what I am talking about.
  • Harley ... Sheila 2009/03/05 18:22:36 (edited)
    Harley  †  American
    It is not the military bringing them in everywhere , it is Fema ! Does fema do the burial of our military ! I, will post you plenty of reasons even some against Bush if you want , saying the same thing , these are in case of a civil war , if our government collapses as it is doing, here is one where they have recently brought them to GA, they may call them liners but , why in the world would we suddenly be making more and transporting more than we have Military for ! All going on now !

Fema not the military.

Here is one against Bush talking about the civil war because of the economy

More about fema
  • jones cynique 2009/02/02 16:10:55
    Yes, I am aware ,and
    jones cynique
    +2
    What's the problem? They want to take military bases (preferably decommissioned) and use them to set up emergency shelters and provide services and humanitarian aide in the event of disasters. Is that right?

Here's the full text of that bill, from here: http://www.opencongress.org/b...

111th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 645

To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers on military installations.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

January 22, 2009

Mr. HASTINGS of Florida introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ‘National Emergency Centers Establishment Act’.

SEC. 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.

(a) In General- In accordance with the requir...

111th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 645

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

January 22, 2009

A BILL

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.

(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure--

(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;

(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;

(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and

(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

SEC. 3. DESIGNATION OF MILITARY INSTALLATIONS AS NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.

(a) In General- Not later than 60 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense, shall designate not fewer than 6 military installations as sites for the establishment of national emergency centers.

(b) Minimum Requirements- A site designated as a national emergency center shall be--

(1) capable of meeting for an extended period of time the housing, health, transportation, education, public works, humanitarian and other transition needs of a large number of individuals affected by an emergency or major disaster;

(2) environmentally safe and shall not pose a health risk to individuals who may use the center;

(3) capable of being scaled up or down to accommodate major disaster preparedness and response drills, operations, and procedures;

(4) capable of housing existing permanent structures necessary to meet training and first responders coordination requirements during nondisaster periods;

(5) capable of hosting the infrastructure necessary to rapidly adjust to temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance needs;

(6) required to consist of a complete operations command center, including 2 state-of-the art command and control centers that will comprise a 24/7 operations watch center as follows:

(A) one of the command and control centers shall be in full ready mode; and

(B) the other shall be used daily for training; and

(7) easily accessible at all times and be able to facilitate handicapped and medical facilities, including during an emergency or major disaster.

(c) Location of National Emergency Centers- There shall be established not fewer than one national emergency center in each of the following areas:

(1) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions I, II, and III.

(2) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region IV.

(3) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions V and VII.

(4) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region VI.

(5) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions VIII and X.

(6) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region IX.

(d) Preference for Designation of Closed Military Installations- Wherever possible, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense, shall designate a closed military installation as a site for a national emergency center. If the Secretaries of Homeland Security and Defense jointly determine that there is not a sufficient number of closed military installations that meet the requirements of subsections (b) and (c), the Secretaries shall jointly designate portions of existing military installations other than closed military installations as national emergency centers.

(e) Transfer of Control of Closed Military Installations- If a closed military installation is designated as a national emergency center, not later than 180 days after the date of designation, the Secretary of Defense shall transfer to the Secretary of Homeland Security administrative jurisdiction over such closed military installation.

(f) Cooperative Agreement for Joint Use of Existing Military Installations- If an existing military installation other than a closed military installation is designated as a national emergency center, not later than 180 days after the date of designation, the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Secretary of Defense shall enter into a cooperative agreement to provide for the establishment of the national emergency center.

(g) Reports-

(1) PRELIMINARY REPORT- Not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security, acting jointly with the Secretary of Defense, shall submit to Congress a report that contains for each designated site--

(A) an outline of the reasons why the site was selected;

(B) an outline of the need to construct, repair, or update any existing infrastructure at the site;

(C) an outline of the need to conduct any necessary environmental clean-up at the site;

(D) an outline of preliminary plans for the transfer of control of the site from the Secretary of Defense to the Secretary of Homeland Security, if necessary under subsection (e); and

(E) an outline of preliminary plans for entering into a cooperative agreement for the establishment of a national emergency center at the site, if necessary under subsection (f).

(2) UPDATE REPORT- Not later than 120 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security, acting jointly with the Secretary of Defense, shall submit to Congress a report that contains for each designated site--

(A) an update on the information contained in the report as required by paragraph (1);

(B) an outline of the progress made toward the transfer of control of the site, if necessary under subsection (e);

(C) an outline of the progress made toward entering a cooperative agreement for the establishment of a national emergency center at the site, if necessary under subsection (f); and

(D) recommendations regarding any authorizations and appropriations that may be necessary to provide for the establishment of a national emergency center at the site.

(3) FINAL REPORT- Not later than 1 year after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security, acting jointly with the Secretary of Defense, shall submit to Congress a report that contains for each designated site--

(A) finalized information detailing the transfer of control of the site, if necessary under subsection (e);

(B) the finalized cooperative agreement for the establishment of a national emergency center at the site, if necessary under subsection (f); and

(C) any additional information pertinent to the establishment of a national emergency center at the site.

(4) ADDITIONAL REPORTS- The Secretary of Homeland Security, acting jointly with the Secretary of Defense, may submit to Congress additional reports as necessary to provide updates on steps being taken to meet the requirements of this Act.

SEC. 4. LIMITATIONS ON STATUTORY CONSTRUCTION.

This Act does not affect--

(1) the authority of the Federal Government to provide emergency or major disaster assistance or to implement any disaster mitigation and response program, including any program authorized by the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5121 et seq.); or

(2) the authority of a State or local government to respond to an emergency.

SEC. 5. AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS.

There is authorized to be appropriated $180,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2009 and 2010 to carry out this Act. Such funds shall remain available until expended.

SEC. 6. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act, the following definitions apply:

(1) CLOSED MILITARY INSTALLATION- The term ‘closed military installation’ means a military installation, or portion thereof, approved for closure or realignment under the Defense Base Closure and Realignment Act of 1990 (part A of title XXIX of Public Law 101-510; 10 U.S.C. 2687 note) that meet all, or 2 out of the 3 following requirements:

(A) Is located in close proximity to a transportation corridor.

(B) Is located in a State with a high level or threat of disaster related activities.

(C) Is located near a major metropolitan center.

(2) EMERGENCY- The term ‘emergency’ has the meaning given such term in section 102 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5122).

(3) MAJOR DISASTER- The term ‘major disaster’ has the meaning given such term in section 102 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5122).

(4) MILITARY INSTALLATION- The term ‘military installation’ has the meaning given such term in section 2910 of the Defense Base Closure and Realignment Act of 1990 (part A of title XXIX of Public Law 101-510; 10 U.S.C. 2687 note).
  • Harley ... jones c... 2009/02/02 18:50:44 (edited)
  • Harley ... jones c... 2009/02/02 19:06:02
    Harley  †  American
    +1
    Fema laws!
  • Harley ... jones c... 2009/02/03 16:35:43
    Harley  †  American
    State-By-State Index Of Potential
    US Concentration Camps
    CONCENTRATION CAMPS IN AMERICA
    From http://gulagamerika.homestead...
    Revised September 18, 2001
    11-26-1

The following list is not complete, in spite of the extensive research put into it, and the attempts to verify the information that was available. These sites are alleged to exist, and certain considerations had to be taken in order to make this list:

Many locations were verified by William Pabst's research and testimony of Provost Marshal, US 5th Army HQ, Pentagon; and Mr. Fennerin, 300th Army MP - POW Command, Livonia Mich.

Some locations are not verifiable due to restricted access; these are believed to exist by virtue of their locality (e.g.: military reservation);

Other locations were established by numerous citations from multiple sources; locations were verified by physical reconnaissance and photographic evidence, some locations were verified by personal testimony from dependable, trustworthy authorities, or were visited by means not known to the author or the primary source but established through independent testimonies.

Some sites are listed by virtue of their status as a WWII internment camp or present-day penal facility and do not necessarily resemble a "concentration camp" to the casual observer. Old WWII sites ar...

""'

""

&

'&

&""""""""""

""

&&

''""&

""&""&""""""""""

'

&

&

""

'

""

""

'

""

""

'

&

'

""

""

'

&

&""""""&&""

""

""""'

""""""'

""""""

&""""&

'
    State-By-State Index Of Potential
    US Concentration Camps
    CONCENTRATION CAMPS IN AMERICA
    From http://gulagamerika.homestead...
    Revised September 18, 2001
    11-26-1

Some sites are listed by virtue of their status as a WWII internment camp or present-day penal facility and do not necessarily resemble a "concentration camp" to the casual observer. Old WWII sites are on the list because they are still designated by the Internal Security Act of 1950, which was never repealed.

Some internment sites are not developed beyond a rudimentary fence-and-barbwire enclosure due to the fact that many such concentration camps will be further developed using inmate labor. An enclosure used to hold 500 will become the foundation for the construction of additional enclosures holding thousands.

!! NOTE: There are certain controversial sites that have been cited, refuted, and confirmed again. They are included here for academic purposes only. Certain individuals have been able to get a "guided tour" of such a facility, the Amtrak rail yards just outside Indianapolis complete with an explanation of its' planned purpose. These individuals took hidden video of the facility which was seen by this author, a former railroad employee. For this reason it is included, until at such time that hard evidence moves it to the hoax page.

If you wish to assist GulagAmerika in verifying and refuting detention camp locations, please visit our Research Group at Yahoo.

ALABAMA Opelika - WWII German/Italian camp - may be renovated. Aliceville - WWII German POW camp - capacity 15,000 Ft. McClellan (Anniston) - Opposite side of town from Army Depot; Maxwell AFB (Montgomery) - Civilian prison camp established under Operation Garden Plot, currently operating with support staff and small inmate population. Talladega - Federal prison "satellite" camp.

ALASKA Wilderness - East of Anchorage. No roads, Air & Railroad access only. Estimated capacity of 500,000 Elmendorf AFB - Northeast area of Anchorage - far end of base. Garden Plot facility. Eielson AFB - Southeast of Fairbanks. Operation Garden Plot facility. Ft. Wainwright - East of Fairbanks

ARIZONA Ft. Huachuca - 20 miles from Mexican border, 30 miles from Nogales. Rex '84 facility. Pinal County - on the Gila River - WWII Japanese detention camp. May be renovated. Yuma County - Colorado River - Site of former Japanese detention camp (near proving grounds). This site was completely removed in 1990 according to some reports. Phoenix - Federal Prison Satellite Camp. Main federal facility expanded. Florence - WWII prison camp NOW RENOVATED, OPERATIONAL with staff & 400 prisoners, operational capacity of 3,500. Wickenburg - Airport is ready for conversion; total capacity unknown. Davis-Monthan AFB (Tucson) - Fully staffed and presently holding prisoners!! Sedona - site of possible UN base.

ARKANSAS Ft. Chaffee (near Fort Smith, Arkansas) - Has new runway for aircraft, new camp facility with cap of 40,000 prisoners Pine Bluff Arsenal - This location also is the repository for B-Z nerve agent, which causes sleepiness, dizziness, stupor; admitted use is for civilian control. Jerome - Chicot/Drew Counties - WWII Japanese camps Rohwer - Descha County - WWII Japanese camps Blythville AFB - Closed airbase now being used as camp. New wooden barracks have been constructed at this location. Classic decorations - guard towers, barbed wire, high fences. Berryville - FEMA facility located east of Eureka Springs off Hwy. 62. Omaha - Northeast of Berryville near Missouri state line, on Hwy 65 south of old wood processing plant. Located on or near toxic waste dump. FEMA facility.

CALIFORNIA Vandenburg AFB - Rex 84 facility, located near Lompoc & Santa Maria. Internment facility is located near the oceanside, close to Space Launch Complex #6, also called "Slick Six". The launch site has a flawless failure record and is rarely used. Norton AFB - (closed base) now staffed with UN according to some sources. Tule Lake - area of "wildlife refuge", accessible by unpaved road, just inside Modoc County. Fort Ord - Closed in 1994, this facility is now an urban warfare training center for US and foreign troops, and may have some "P.O.W. - C.I." enclosures. Twentynine Palms Marine Base - Birthplace of the infamous "Would you shoot American citizens?" Quiz. New camps being built on "back 40". Oakdale - Rex 84 camp capable of holding at least 20,000 people. 90 mi. East of San Francisco. Terminal Island - (Long Beach) located next to naval shipyards operated by ChiCom shipping interests. Federal prison facility located here. Possible deportation point. Ft. Irwin - FEMA facility near Barstow. Base is designated inactive but has staffed camp. Manzanar - Inyo County WWII Japanese detention camp. Ready for possible renovation. McClellan AFB - facility equipped for 30,000 - 35,000 Sacramento - Army Depot - No specific information at this time. Mather AFB - Road to facility is blocked off by cement barriers and a stop sign. Sign states area is restricted; as of 1997 there were barbed wire fences pointing inward, a row of stadium lights pointed toward an empty field, etc. Black boxes on poles may have been cameras.

COLORADO Trinidad - WWII German/Italian camp being renovated. Granada - Prowers County - WWII Japanese internment camp Ft. Carson - Along route 115 near Canon City

CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE No data available.

FLORIDA Avon Park - Air Force gunnery range, Avon Park has an on-base "correctional facility" which was a former WWII detention camp. Camp Krome - DoJ detention/interrogation center, Rex 84 facility Eglin AFB - This base is over 30 miles long, from Pensacola to Hwy 331 in De Funiak Springs. High capacity facility, presently manned and populated with some prisoners. Pensacola - Federal Prison Camp Everglades - It is believed that a facility may be carved out of the wilds here.

GEORGIA Ft. Benning - Located east of Columbus near Alabama state line. Rex 84 site - Prisoners brought in via Lawson Army airfield. Ft. Mc Pherson - US Force Command - Multiple reports that this will be the national headquarters and coordinating center for foreign/UN troop movement and detainee collection. Ft. Gordon - West of Augusta - No information at this time. Unadilla - Dooly County - Manned, staffed FEMA prison on route 230, no prisoners. Oglethorpe - Macon County; facility is located five miles from Montezuma, three miles from Oglethorpe. This FEMA prison has no staff and no prisoners. Morgan - Calhoun County, FEMA facility is fully manned & staffed - no prisoners. Camilla - Mitchell County, south of Albany. This FEMA facility is located on Mt. Zion Rd approximately 5.7 miles south of Camilla. Unmanned - no prisoners, no staff. Hawkinsville - Wilcox County; Five miles east of town, fully manned and staffed but no prisoners. Located on fire road 100/Upper River Road Abbeville - South of Hawkinsville on US route 129; south of town off route 280 near Ocmulgee River. FEMA facility is staffed but without prisoners. McRae - Telfair County - 1.5 miles west of McRae on Hwy 134 (8th St). Facility is on Irwinton Avenue off 8th St., manned & staffed - no prisoners. Fort Gillem - South side of Atlanta - FEMA designated detention facility. Fort Stewart - Savannah area - FEMA designated detention facility

HAWAII Unknown - There are several military installations on Honolulu that could be equipped for detention / deportation. More data is needed.

IDAHO Minidoka/Jerome Counties - WWII Japanese-American internment facility possibly under renovation. Clearwater National Forest - Near Lolo Pass - Just miles from the Montana state line near Moose Creek, this unmanned facility is reported to have a nearby airfield. Wilderness areas - Possible location. No data.

ILLINOIS Marseilles - Located on the Illinois River off Interstate 80 on Hwy 6. It is a relatively small facility with a cap of 1400 prisoners. Though it is small it is designed like other concentration camp facilities high fences topped with barbed wire and guard towers. Being located on the Illinois River it is possible that prisoners will be brought in by water as well as by road and air. This facility is approximately 75 miles west of Chicago. National Guard training area nearby. Pekin - This Federal satellite prison camp is also on the Illinois River, just south of Peoria. It supplements the federal penitentiary in Marion, which is equipped to handle additional population outside on the grounds. Chanute AFB - Rantoul, near Champaign/Urbana - This closed base had WWII - era barracks that were condemned and torn down, but the medical facility was upgraded and additional fencing put up in the area. This base was closed on the recommendation of former Soviet premier Mikhail Gorbachev, but not sold, which makes this location a likely camp. Air Force personnel still maintain and occasionally use the airstrip, which is capable of handling large cargo planes like C-130's. Marion - Federal Penitentiary and satellite prison camp inside Crab Orchard Nat'l Wildlife Refuge. Manned, staffed, populated fully. Greenfield - Two federal correctional "satellite prison camps" serving Marion - populated as above. Shawnee National Forest - Pope County - This area has seen heavy traffic of foreign military equipment and troops via Illinois Central Railroad, which runs through the area. Suspected location is unknown, but may be close to Vienna and Shawnee correctional centers, located 6 mi. west of Dixon Springs. Savanna Army Depot - NW area of state on Mississippi River. Lincoln, Sheridan, Menard, Pontiac, Galesburg - State prison facilities equipped for major expansion and close or adjacent to highways & railroad tracks. Kankakee - west side of town - abandoned industrial area designated as FEMA detention facility.

INDIANA Indianapolis / Marion County - Amtrak railcar repair facility (closed); controversial site of a major alleged detention / processing center. Although some sources state that this site is a "red herring", photographic and video evidence suggests otherwise. This large facility contains large 3-4 inch gas mains to large furnaces (crematoria??), helicopter landing pads, railheads for prisoners, Red/Blue/Green zones for classifying/processing incoming personnel, one-way turnstiles, barracks, towers, high fences with razor wire, etc. Personnel with government clearance who are friendly to the patriot movement took a guided tour of the facility to confirm this site. This site is located next to a closed refrigeration plant facility. Ft. Benjamin Harrison - Located in the northeast part of Indianapolis, this facility has had numerous personnel reductions. Portions of the facility are ideally converted to hold detainees. Helicopter facilities exist on-base for prisoners to be brought in by air, land & rail. Crown Point - Across street from county jail, former hospital. One wing presently being used for county work-release program, 80% of facility still unused. Possible FEMA detention center or holding facility. Camp Atterbury - Closed facility is being converted to hold prisoners of the New World Order. Located just west of Interstate 65 near Edinburg, south of Indianapolis. Terre Haute - Federal Correctional Institution, Satellite prison camp and death facility. Equipped with crematoria reported to have a capacity of 3,000 people a day. FEMA detention facility located here. Fort Wayne - This city located in Northeast Indiana has a FEMA detention facility, accessible by air, road and nearby rail. Kingsbury - This "closed" military base is adjacent to a state fish & wildlife preserve. Part of the base is converted to an industrial park, but the southern portion of this property is still used by the military. It is bordered on the south by railroad, and is staffed with some foreign-speaking UN troops. A local police officer who was hunting and camping close to the base in the game preserve was accosted, roughed up, and warned by the English-speaking unit commander to stay away from the area. It was suggested to the officer that the welfare of his family would depend on his "silence". Located just southeast of LaPorte. Jasper-Pulaski Wildlife Area - Youth Corrections farm located here. Facility is "closed", but is still staffed and being "renovated". Total capacity unknown. Grissom AFB - This closed airbase still handles a lot of traffic, and has a "state-owned" prison compound on the southern part of the facility. UNICOR. Jefferson Proving Grounds - Southern Indiana - This facility is an active base with test firing occuring daily. Portions of the base have been opened to create an industrial park, but other areas are still highly restricted. A camp is believed to be located "downrange". Facility is equipped with an airfield and has a nearby rail line. Newport - Army Depot - VX nerve gas storage facility. Secret meetings were held here in 1998 regarding the addition of the Kankakee River watershed to the Heritage Rivers Initiative.

IOWA No data available.

KANSAS Leavenworth - US Marshal's Fed Holding Facility, US Penitentiary, Federal Prison Camp, McConnell Air Force Base. Federal death penalty facility. Concordia - WWII German POW camp used to exist at this location but there is no facility there at this time. Ft. Riley - Just north of Interstate 70, airport, near city of Manhattan. El Dorado - Federal prison converted into forced-labor camp, UNICOR industries. Topeka - 80 acres has been converted into a temporary holding camp.

KENTUCKY Ashland - Federal prison camp in Eastern Kentucky near the Ohio River. Louisville - FEMA detention facility, located near restricted area US naval ordnance plant. Military airfield located at facility, which is on south side of city. Lexington - FEMA detention facility, National Guard base with adjacent airport facility. Manchester - Federal prison camp located inside Dan Boone National Forest. Ft. Knox - Detention center, possibly located near Salt River, in restricted area of base. Local patriots advise that black Special Forces & UN gray helicopters are occasionally seen in area. Land Between the Lakes - This area was declared a UN biosphere and is an ideal geographic location for detention facilities. Area is an isthmus extending out from Tennessee, between Lake Barkley on the east and Kentucky Lake on the west. Just scant miles from Fort Campbell in Tennessee.

LOUISIANA Ft. Polk - This is a main base for UN troops & personnel, and a training center for the disarmament of America. Livingston - WWII German/Italian internment camp being renovated?; halfway between Baton Rouge and Hammond, several miles north of Interstate 12. Oakdale - Located on US route 165 about 50 miles south of Alexandria; two federal detention centers just southeast of Fort Polk.

MAINE Houlton - WWII German internment camp in Northern Maine, off US Route 1.

MARYLAND, and DC Ft. Meade - Halfway between the District of Criminals and Baltimore. Data needed. Ft. Detrick - Biological warfare center for the NWO, located in Frederick.

MASSACHUSETTS Camp Edwards / Otis AFB - Cape Cod - This "inactive" base is being converted to hold many New Englander patriots. Capacity unknown.

MICHIGAN Camp Grayling - Michigan Nat'l Guard base has several confirmed detention camps, classic setup with high fences, razor wire, etc. Guard towers are very well-built, sturdy. Multiple compounds within larger enclosures. Facility deep within forest area. Sawyer AFB - Upper Peninsula - south of Marquette - No data available. Bay City - Classic enclosure with guard towers, high fence, and close to shipping port on Saginaw Bay, which connects to Lake Huron. Could be a deportation point to overseas via St. Lawrence Seaway. Southwest - possibly Berrien County - FEMA detention center. Lansing - FEMA detention facility.

MINNESOTA Duluth - Federal prison camp facility.

MISSISSIPPI These sites are confirmed hoaxes. Hancock County - NASA test site De Soto National Forest. "These two supposed camps in Mississippi do not exist. Members of the Mississippi Militia have checked these out on more than one occasion beginning back when they first appeared on the Internet and throughout the Patriot Movement." - Commander D. Rayner, Mississippi Militia

MISSOURI Richards-Gebaur AFB - located in Grandview, near K.C.MO. A very large internment facility has been built on this base, and all base personnel are restricted from coming near it. Ft. Leonard Wood - Situated in the middle of Mark Twain National Forest in Pulaski County. This site has been known for some UN training, also home to the US Army Urban Warfare Training school "Stem Village". Warsaw - Unconfirmed report of a large concentration camp facility.

MONTANA Malmstrom AFB - UN combat groups stationed here, and possibly a detention facility.

NEBRASKA Scottsbluff - WWII German POW camp (renovated?). Northwest, Northeast corners of state - FEMA detention facilities - more data needed. South Central part of state - Many old WWII sites - some may be renovated.

NEVADA Elko - Ten miles south of town. Wells - Camp is located in the O'Niel basin area, 40 miles north of Wells, past Thousand Springs, west off Hwy 93 for 25 miles. Pershing County - Camp is located at I-80 mile marker 112, south side of the highway, about a mile back on the county road and then just off the road about 3/4mi. Winnemucca - Battle Mountain area - at the base of the mountains. Nellis Air Force Range - Northwest from Las Vegas on Route 95. Nellis AFB is just north of Las Vegas on Hwy 604. Stillwater Naval Air Station - east of Reno . No additional data.

NEW HAMPSHIRE / VERMONT Northern Vermont - near Lake Francis - (Renovated?) WWII detention camp.

NEW JERSEY Ft. Dix / McGuire AFB - Possible deportation point for detainees. Lots of pictures taken of detention compounds and posted on Internet, this camp is well-known. Facility is now complete and ready for occupancy.

NEW MEXICO Ft. Bliss - This base actually straddles Texas state line. Just south of Alomogordo, Ft. Bliss has thousands of acres for people who refuse to go with the "New Order". Holloman AFB (Alomogordo)- Home of the German Luftwaffe in Amerika; major UN base. New facility being built on this base, according to recent visitors. Many former USAF buildings have been torn down by the busy and rapidly growing German military force located here. Fort Stanton - currently being used as a youth detention facility approximately 35 miles north of Ruidoso, New Mexico. Not a great deal of information concerning the Lordsburg location. White Sands Missile Range - Currently being used as a storage facility for United Nations vehicles and equipment. Observers have seen this material brought in on the Whitesands rail spur in Oro Grande New Mexico about thirty miles from the Texas, New Mexico Border.

NEW YORK Ft. Drum - two compounds: Rex 84 detention camp and FEMA detention facility. Albany - FEMA detention facility. Otisville - Federal correctional facility, near Middletown. Buffalo - FEMA detention facility.

NORTH CAROLINA Camp Lejeune / New River Marine Airfield - facility has renovated, occupied WWII detention compounds and "mock city" that closely resembles Anytown, USA. Fort Bragg - Special Warfare Training Center. Renovated WWII detention facility. Andrews - Federal experiment in putting a small town under siege. Began with the search/ hunt for survivalist Eric Rudolph. No persons are allowed in or out of town without federal permission. Travel through town is highly restricted. Most residents are compelled to stay in their homes. Unregistered Baptist pastor from Indiana visiting Andrews affirmed these facts.

NORTH DAKOTA Minot AFB - Home of UN air group. More data needed on facility.

OHIO Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus - FEMA detention facilities. Additional data needed. Lima - FEMA detention facility. Another facility located in/near old stone quarry near Interstate 75. Railroad access to property, fences etc.

OKLAHOMA Tinker AFB (OKC) - All base personnel are prohibited from going near civilian detention area, which is under constant guard. Will Rogers World Airport - FEMA's main processing center for west of the Mississippi. All personnel are kept out of the security zone. Federal prisoner transfer center located here (A pentagon-shaped building where airplanes can taxi up to). Photos have been taken and this site will try to post soon! El Reno - Renovated federal internment facility with CURRENT population of 12,000 on Route 66. McAlester - near Army Munitions Plant property - former WWII German / Italian POW camp designated for future use. Ft. Sill (Lawton) - Former WWII detention camps. More data still needed.

OREGON Sheridan - Federal prison satellite camp northwest of Salem. Josephine County - WWII Japanese internment camp ready for renovation. Sheridan - FEMA detention center. Umatilla - New prison spotted.

PENNSYLVANIA Allenwood - Federal prison camp located south of Williamsport on the Susquehanna River. It has a current inmate population of 300, and is identified by William Pabst as having a capacity in excess of 15,000 on 400 acres. Indiantown Gap Military Reservation - located north of Harrisburg. Used for WWII POW camp and renovated by Jimmy Carter. Was used to hold Cubans during Mariel boat lift. Camp Hill - State prison close to Army depot. Lots of room, located in Camp Hill, Pa. New Cumberland Army Depot - on the Susquehanna River, located off Interstate 83 and Interstate 76. Schuylkill Haven - Federal prison camp, north of Reading.

SOUTH CAROLINA Greenville - Unoccupied youth prison camp; total capacity unknown. Charleston - Naval Reserve & Air Force base, restricted area on naval base.

SOUTH DAKOTA Yankton - Federal prison camp Black Hills Nat'l Forest - north of Edgemont, southwest part of state. WWII internment camp being renovated.

TENNESSEE Ft. Campbell - Next to Land Between the Lakes; adjacent to airfield and US Alt. 41. Millington - Federal prison camp next door to Memphis Naval Air Station. Crossville - WWII German / Italian prison camp may be renovated. Nashville - There are two buildings built on State property that are definitely built to hold prisoners. They are identical buildings - side by side. High barbed wire fence that curves inward. Click here for photo.

TEXAS Austin - Municipal airport has a restricted-access area off limits to everyone. Ft. Hood (Killeen) - Newly built concentration camp, with towers, barbed wire etc., just like the one featured in the movie Amerika. Mock city for NWO shock- force training. Some footage of this area was used in "Waco: A New Revelation" Reese AFB (Lubbock) - FEMA designated detention facility. Sheppard AFB - in Wichita Falls just south of Ft. Sill, OK. FEMA designated detention facility. North Dallas - near Carrolton - water treatment plant, close to interstate and railroad. Mexia - East of Waco 33mi.; WWII German facility may be renovated. Amarillo - FEMA designated detention facility Ft. Bliss (El Paso) - Extensive renovation of buildings and from what patriots have been able to see, many of these buildings that are being renovated are being surrounded by razor wire. Beaumont / Port Arthur area - hundreds of acres of federal camps already built on large-scale detention camp design, complete with the double rows of chain link fencing with razor type concertina wire on top of each row. Some (but not all) of these facilities are currently being used for low-risk state prisoners who require a minimum of supervision. Ft. Worth - Federal prison under construction on the site of Carswell AFB.

UTAH Millard County - Central Utah - WWII Japanese camp. (Renovated?) Ft. Douglas - This "inactive" military reservation has a renovated WWII concentration camp. Migratory Bird Refuge - West of Brigham City - contains a WWII internment camp that was built before the game preserve was established. Cedar City - east of city - no data available. Wendover - WWII internment camp may be renovated. Skull Valley - southwestern Camp William property - east of the old bombing range. Camp was accidentally discovered by a man and his son who were rabbit hunting; they were discovered and apprehended. SW of Tooele.

VIRGINIA Ft. A.P. Hill (Fredericksburg) - Rex 84 / FEMA facility. Estimated capacity 45,000. Petersburg - Federal satellite prison camp, south of Richmond.

WEST VIRGINIA Beckley - Alderson - Lewisburg - Former WWII detention camps that are now converted into active federal prison complexes capable of holding several times their current populations. Alderson is presently a women's federal reformatory. Morgantown - Federal prison camp located in northern WV; just north of Kingwood. Mill Creek - FEMA detention facility. Kingwood - Newly built concentration camp just outside Camp Dawson Army Reservation. More data needed on Camp Dawson.

WASHINGTON Seattle/Tacoma - SeaTac Airport: fully operational federal transfer center Okanogan County - Borders Canada and is a site for a massive concentration camp capable of holding hundreds of thousands of people for slave labor. This is probably one of the locations that will be used to hold hard core patriots who will be held captive for the rest of their lives. Sand Point Naval Station - Seattle - Federal prison detention camp, used actively during the 1999 WTO protests to classify prisoners. Ft. Lewis / McChord AFB - near Tacoma - This is one of several sites that may be used to ship prisoners overseas for slave labor.

WISCONSIN Ft. McCoy - Rex 84 facility with several complete interment compounds. Oxford - Central part of state - Federal prison & staellite camp and FEMA detention facility.

WYOMING Heart Mountain - Park County N. of Cody - WWII Japanese interment camp ready for renovation. Laramie - FEMA detention facility Southwest - near Lyman - FEMA detention facility East Yellowstone - Manned internment facility - Investigating patriots were apprehended by European soldiers speaking in an unknown language. Federal government assumed custody of the persons and arranged their release.

OTHER LOCATIONS IN THE UNITED STATES ~ SUSPECTED SITES

There are many other locations not listed above that are worthy of consideration as a possible detention camp site, but due to space limitations and the time needed to verify, could not be included here. Virtually all military reservations, posts, bases, stations, & depots can be considered highly suspect (because it is "federal" land). Also fitting this category are "Regional Airports" and "International Airports" which also fall under federal jurisdiction and have limited-access areas. Mental hospitals, closed hospitals & nursing homes, closed military bases, wildlife refuges, state prisons, toxic waste dumps, hotels and other areas all have varying degrees of potential for being a detention camp area. The likelihood of a site being suspect increases with transportation access to the site, including airports/airstrips, railheads, navigable waterways & ports, interstate and US highways. Some facilities are "disguised" as industrial or commercial properties, camouflaged or even wholly contained inside large buildings (Indianapolis) or factories. Many inner-city buildings left vacant during the de-industrialization of America have been quietly acquired and held, sometimes retrofitted for their new uses.

CANADA

Our Canadian friends tell us that virtually all Canadian military bases, especially those north of the 50th Parallel, are all set up with concentration camps. Not even half of these can be listed, but here are a few sites with the massive land space to handle any population: Suffield CFB - just north of Medicine Hat, less than 60 miles from the USA. Primrose Lake Air Range - 70 miles northeast of Edmonton. Wainwright CFB - halfway between Medicine Hat and Primrose Lake. Ft. Nelson - Northernmost point on the BC Railway line. Ft. McPherson - Very cold territory ~ NW Territories. Ft. Providence - Located on Great Slave Lake. Halifax - Nova Scotia. Dept. of National Defense reserve.... And others.

OVERSEA LOCATIONS

Guayanabo, Puerto Rico - Federal prison camp facility. Capacity unknown. Guantanamo Bay, Cuba - US Marine Corps Base - Presently home to 30,000 Mariel Cubans and 40,000 Albanians. Total capacity unknown.

WHITE BOXCARS and CAMP CARS

Mojave, Ca.- Chicago Hts., Ill. - Albion, Pa. - Portland, Oregon: Patriots who watch the railroads for evidence of UN military vehicles and tanks have reported a new development in the concentration camp program for America. In September 1998, spotters noticed boxcars painted white showing up out west. Since all rail cars have to have a special number on the side in order to be routed to their destination, these boxcars stood out like a sore thumb. Typically, a boxcar would have a number like CSXT 119626, for example. CSXT is a "reporting mark" indicating that the railroad that owns the car is CSX Transportation. Burlington Northern - Santa Fe railroad is BNSF, Union Tank Car is UTLX, et cetera.

An employee of a manufacturer of the boxcars spoke on condition of anonymity about the boxcars. This company, Gunderson Rail Car Co., received a contract to build over 400 boxcars for transporting prisoners. They have shackles and racks built inside by another company before they are shipped out. The boxcars were ordered and paid for by the UN, and have been shipped to parts unknown for over a year now. These prisoner boxcars are being manufactured by several companies like Gunderson, including Thrall Railcar, but are not limited to these companies. Although coincidental, the name "Thrall" means "slave". Or maybe it isn't a coincidence?

Another railcar that seems to be popping up all over the USA is the old fashioned "camp car" which was used for maintenance-of-way crews to live in while out repairing railroad tracks. These resemble mobile homes and are anchored to the frames of flat cars. These camp cars are designed to accommodate six to eight railroad workers but could hold over two dozen persons if it were used to transport passengers. The problem with these is that most railroads today have all but eliminated the use of these expensive-to-maintain railcars in favor of cheap motels. So, all these railcars have to go somewhere, why not give them to the UN? It seems that they have been going to Pennsylvania, California, and Canada to be "retrofitted" for prisoner transport. Especially revealing is the fact that these "camp cars" are still being made when railroads don't use them much anymore; and there can be only one possible explanation for the new demand for these railcars.

Most recently, the retrofitted auto carriers have been added to the list of "prisoner boxcars". These railcars are actually not boxcars. These are articulated A-B type units with a rubber "accordion" vestibule connecting them and small square ventilation vents perforated in the smooth sheet metal. Although these railcars are painted white, they do have normal railroad markings on them such as "Kansas City Southern", suggesting that they may be recouping the investment in them by using them for moving livestock such as pigs and cattle. Cattle today, and chattel tomorrow.

Many of the detention facilities and concentration camps have railheads, which allow for massed prisoner transport. The identification of these boxcars closes the loop on this subject, and illustrates just how complete the plans for detention have become.

NATIONAL RESPONSE PLAN - THE WACO CONNECTION

It was learned in the two years following the Waco incident that Jeff Little & Wayne Martin were investigating government activities from Mount Carmel. According to Wally Kennett, cited in the documentary "Day 51: The True Story of Waco", the Branch Davidians had stumbled upon data relating to the US concentration camp program that deals with the disarmament of the American people. They learned that tens of thousands of Russian AK rifles had been smuggled into the US by the government, and was being stored / distributed at Fort Sill in Oklahoma. This may have very well been the unspoken reason why the Davidians were targeted for elimination by the government. What the Davidians learned went beyond a knowledge of the plans for the global takeover in America; They became the unwitting target for the "National Response Plan", which is the latest incarnation of the martial law program for the USA. It is unknown if Little & Martin had obtained additional information on the coming martial law program; nearly all of the knowledge they acquired died with the Davidians on April 19, 1993. Whatever was discovered, it so alarmed the government that they felt it necessary to not merely destroy all materials capable of holding copies of that data; but to also destroy all persons (Davidians) who may have been exposed to knowledge of that data, even children.

The National Response Plan is mentioned obliquely in the Treasury Report on David Koresh and its' review of the assault on the Davidians. It is the national police/military take-over plan for the nation; what happened in Waco was a very small-scale implementation of the National Response Plan. A full examination of the National Response Plan is given at the Waco Museum website, at http://www.Public-Actio n.com/SkyWriter/WacoMuseum Documentary details are provided.
  • justonemom 2009/02/01 19:14:30
    justonemom
    +1
    I've heard they have secret areas on military bases too. What all these places are for is pretty speculative...I think?
  • Harley ... justonemom 2009/02/01 19:17:12
    Harley  †  American
    +1
    They do, here in NC, it is at Fort Brag.
  • jones c... justonemom 2009/02/02 16:14:21
    jones cynique
    As someone who is married to a DOD employee I have lived in regions where there are plenty of bases.

I can tell you that any base that has a "secret area" would not even be considered for this kind of purpose. A large part of military bases are used as housing for personnel and is not secret at all.

2014/10/24 09:32:56