Are you against Abortion, or for it?

ErinJaneen. 2012/04/17 23:22:16
Related Topics: Abortion

• Bibliop... Cellar ... 2012/04/18 03:54:55
    Bibliophilic
    +1
    The anti-choicers should be required to take unwanted fetuses and give birth to them, then let's see how they feel.
  • judge Cellar ... 2012/04/18 04:10:27
    judge
    +1
    Hitler called the Jews parasites, but baby is not a sexually transmitted disease.
  • Cellar ... judge 2012/04/18 23:01:11
    Cellar Door
    I didn't say an embryo or a fetus is a sexualy transmitted disease.
    It is technically a parasite.
    Oh look, here's the definition of a parasite right now:

"An organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense."

I'm pretty sure that sounds like an embryo or fetus.
    BUTBUTBUT, a woman can decide whether or not she wants to let it grow inside of her and ultimately give birth to it.
  • judge Cellar ... 2012/04/19 02:59:17 (edited)
    judge
    A parasite would not have the genetic code of the mother.

This incredible tiny human cell you need a powerful microscope to see at all is composed of over 3 billion units of four versions of the deoxyribonucleic acid called DNA . These units are code labeled A, T, G and C. They stand for the units of molecules called adenine, thymine, guanine and cytosine. These acid molecules have to connect together in an incredible combination of arrangements to create the 80,000 to 100,000 genes that make up our 23 pairs of chromosomes within this super tiny human cell. The genome of all these genes composed collectively of different arrangements of 3 billion acid molecules doing different functions and operations with that human cell is do brilliant a setup as it takes the top scientists in the world to even begin to understand how complex in design is the human cell. There is colossal super genius behind the design to every human cell. And the mathematical odds of bringing together 3 billion different molecules in countless different arrangements to do different functions for the human body would require trillions upon trillions of years to do that by random chance which is all that the Theory of Evolution amounts to. It denies Divine genius or creation to life.”

It would require a...

It would require a million times more faith for me to be an atheist against this scientific evidence than to believe in God due to the overwhelming scientific evidence, the signature of His Genius in designing and creating all human life through the Divinely invented human cell!

by Martin Hunter, Director, National Institute for Inventors.
  • Cellar ... judge 2012/04/19 03:56:49
    Cellar Door
    Tl;dr
    lol
  • judge Cellar ... 2012/04/19 04:29:36
  • Cellar ... judge 2012/04/19 04:55:10
    Cellar Door
    Wat loss
    wut r u tlking abot
  • judge Cellar ... 2012/04/19 05:14:45
    judge
    Your loss, by not reading the post you thought was too long.
  • Maria 2012/04/18 01:21:09
    I am against it!
    Maria
  • TheMadChameleon 2012/04/18 01:19:28
    I am against it!
    TheMadChameleon
    +3
    I believe that if it has a full human DNA sequence, it is human.
  • EWH53~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/18 01:17:48
    I am against it!
    EWH53~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Against.
  • BoJay 2012/04/18 01:14:39
    I am against it!
    BoJay
    +4
    Someone needs to let Obama, know that his #1 job as President is to protect the citizens of the United States that includes the unborn.
    Jesus and the aborted kids
  • melly~t... BoJay 2012/04/18 02:55:05
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +3
    That includes American women. We control our own bodies, not you.
  • judge melly~t... 2012/04/19 03:07:47
    judge
    +1
    God knits the baby together in your womb. That doesn't sound like you are in control. knit together in your womb
  • melly~t... judge 2012/04/19 03:10:44
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    No, it is an embryo consisting of two layers of cells from which all its organs and body parts will develop.

But your fairy tale sounds adorable.
  • Bibliop... BoJay 2012/04/18 03:55:32
    Bibliophilic
    +1
    The unborn? ROFL, people are not unborn. What's next- protecting the rights of the undead?
  • Jiorgia BoJay 2012/04/18 05:51:40 (edited)
    Jiorgia
    whats next protecting the rights of the sperm or egg.
    those are potential humans.
    NO MORE PERIODS, NO MORE MASTURBATION, NO MORE CONDOMS.
  • judge BoJay 2012/04/18 14:59:29
    judge
    +1
    Obama has to know that he has to be natural born to be president, and born again to enter heaven.
  • Skywalker 2012/04/18 01:14:28
    I am for it!
    Skywalker
    +4
    it doesnt have feelings yet. Its not a child yet.
    What if a teen gets raped and pregnant? i know giving it up for adoption is a choice, but that would screw her life up. what woud people think?
    Accidentally got pregnant, but did use protection? at least they tried.
    I hate how some people use abortion as a form of birth control. Dont even take precaution of any kind, and they just think " oh, ill just go get an abortion." and it happens over and over and they dont care. They let it happen. Its their fault. THOSE are the people i dislike with a passion. But other than that i think its good to have a choice.
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/04/18 01:07:17
    I am against it!
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
  • Waiting in the Wings 2012/04/18 01:04:23
    I am for it!
    Waiting in the Wings
  • laxerrr... Waiting... 2012/04/18 01:06:26
    laxerrrrrr22
    +3
    How would you feel if you were among the unwanted?
  • Waiting... laxerrr... 2012/04/18 01:14:06 (edited)
    Waiting in the Wings
    +3
    I respect your right to not have an abortion and odds are I'd never have one, but I don't want anyone telling me what I can and can't do with my body. If I'm raped or if I'm having an ectopic pregnancy and the pregnancy is in the first semester, why can't I? I'm saying that it is okay in certain circumstances. How many children have you adopted or been a foster parent to?
  • judge Waiting... 2012/04/18 15:08:57
    judge
    Some birds lay their eggs in the nests of other birds. That egg hatches, and that bird grows faster and pushes the other baby birds out of the nest.
  • Bibliop... laxerrr... 2012/04/18 03:56:33
    Bibliophilic
    +1
    She wouldn't feel anything, ROFL. I'm sure that it feels great to every woman to have a man tell her what her choices should be.
  • judge Waiting... 2012/04/18 15:05:18 (edited)
    judge
    Want men and women who choose abortion sterilized? Get in line.
  • Waiting... judge 2012/04/18 17:41:36
    Waiting in the Wings
    What? When did I talk about sterilization?
  • judge Waiting... 2012/04/18 22:02:46
    judge
    +1
    Your sign said, "Want abortion outlawed? How many children will you adopt?"
    My sign said, "Want sterilization for those who choose abortion? Get in line"
    To prevent abortion, tie tubes and or get a vasectomy. Then you won't have to answer for murder, just adultery and fornication.
  • Waiting... judge 2012/04/18 22:40:50
    Waiting in the Wings
    +1
    I've never been sexually active. I've never committed adultery or fornication. And how many children have you adopted or become a foster parent to in our system today?
  • judge Waiting... 2012/04/18 22:56:52
    judge
    +2
    One of my 6 children has adopted and another is waiting to adopt.
  • Waiting... judge 2012/04/18 23:23:12 (edited)
    Waiting in the Wings
    +1
    Thank you! I ask because many people haven't even looked into it. I'd much rather listen to you than them. I doubt I'd ever have an abortion, but if I were raped or I was having a complicated pregnancy (only the most severe like an ectopic) than I would like the option. And I'm also aware of how many children are in foster homes or awaiting adoption that many people forget about.
  • judge Waiting... 2012/04/19 03:17:13
    judge
    If rape, 1/2 the babies makeup is yours. A woman is designed by God to have babies. Complications are rare. Doctors will always work to save the life of the mother. If there is a law making abortion legal in any case, that is the case all will claim.
  • Waiting... judge 2012/04/19 03:32:11
    Waiting in the Wings
    Speaking as someone who has been sexually assaulted, I can't promise that I'd want that baby. For the longest time I couldn't handle any reminders of what happened. Any baby wouldn't be the result of my actions, but because someone forced himself on me.
  • Deona 2012/04/18 01:01:19
    I am against it!
    Deona
  • Dan Deona 2012/04/18 01:48:02
    Dan
    +2
    That is a very poignant video.
  • Boo! 2012/04/18 00:53:26
    I am against it!
    Boo!
    +3
    its not something i would want to do but it is up the the couple involed not everyone else
  • judge Boo! 2012/04/19 03:33:05
    judge
    That is what they teach in schools now, called the lifeboat scenario. Situational ethics. Who will you throw out of the life boat, the inconvenient baby, the sick, the old? Is it up to us who should live or die? That is a slippery slope. a slippery slope
  • Boo! judge 2012/04/20 02:01:19
    Boo!
    +1
    i think i would no what the teach at schools. I do go to one
  • judge Boo! 2012/04/20 05:09:17
    judge
    "I" think "I"
    "know" what to teach
    go to one"."
  • Boo! judge 2012/04/22 09:30:54
    Boo!
    +1
    Im not good at English so sorry for the spelling errors!

2014/10/24 23:56:00