Are you against Abortion, or for it?

ErinJaneen. 2012/04/17 23:22:16
Related Topics: Abortion

• ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/05/20 20:22:18
    I am for it!
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    Pro Choice

pro choice
  • Joseph Atticus 2012/04/27 16:19:03
    I am for it!
    Joseph Atticus
    One's body is their property. It is not the right of government to tell people what they can or cannot do with their body/ property. A foundation of western civilization is private property rights. If I'm not the sole owner of my body, then as far as I'm concerned, I own nothing and the whole concept is useless.
  • Human4D... Joseph ... 2012/05/06 21:39:16
    Human4Dignity
    If you are not the sole owner of your own body, you are a slave.
  • James Joseph ... 2012/07/06 11:58:26
    James
    +3
    I hate how some people think its ok for torturing and killing an unborn they can feel the instruments doctors use to slaughter them
  • Angela 2012/04/25 23:39:25
    I am against it!
    Angela
    The only valid and moral reason for abortion is impending death of either infant or mother. I cite donum vitae and dignitas vitae in this matter...
  • dominic garcia 2012/04/22 23:52:16
    I am against it!
    dominic garcia
    +1
    In America it is justice for all, that includes babies getting ready to be born.
  • Human4Dignity 2012/04/22 14:16:15
    I am for it!
    Human4Dignity
    +2
    If a man can create a victim from raping a woman, a woman can have that pregnancy aborted. No questions asked.

I would not hesitate to take a rapist's balls by force and suffocate him with them if they ever touch any of my woman, friend or family.

I have acted on this.
  • Candy Human4D... 2012/04/22 15:38:47
    Candy
    +1
    But questions need to be asked. I certainly believe there should be exceptions for abortions such as incest, rape, and at-risk pregnancies, but the millions of women and GIRLS getting them a year are mostly using it as an alternative to brith control. I know this because there are 200k rapes a year, 1 million pregnancy losses, 4million births a year, and on average 1.2MILLION abortions a year.

So, if there are only 200k rapes and 1 million pregnancy losses it's safe to say on average at-risk pregnancies + rapes shouldn't = 1.2 million abortions. It should be significantly less, when compared to the whopping 4 million births where some include at-risk pregnancy births.

It should be taken very seriously with strict criteria. 1.2 million a year is WAY too many.
  • Human4D... Candy 2012/04/23 04:05:18 (edited)
    Human4Dignity
    Most are likely unreported rape which is estimated in the millions.
  • Angela Human4D... 2012/04/25 23:45:59
    Angela
    +1
    The infant has no culpability in the rape, therefore the pregnancy should not be terminated. Why punish the infant for the act of a rapist? The rape victim has the option of adoption..and I am a rape victim, so I am not a member of the 'oh, get over it club'..Although I have chosen to just get over it, but that is a personal choice. I choose to forgive over and above maintaining hate.
  • Human4D... Angela 2012/05/06 18:53:01
    Human4Dignity
    They say that rape might be a genetic predisposition. Would you really want to be responsible for bringing a life into the world with sexually violent tendencies and potentially inflicting that same suffering on hundreds of new victims?
    If there's ever a vaccine for preventing deformities and mental illness in unborn children you can bet your ass that everyone will want the very best possible future for their child and get it done for them.
  • Angela Human4D... 2012/05/07 13:01:41
    Angela
    +1
    There have been many, many accounts of children borne out of rape, that have played an invaluable role in the human life schema. I do not buy into the 'bad seed' philosophy in regard to rape babies. As for all this new technology regarding fetus development, what may appear as a good to you, is not to me. Couples can now decide gender, hair color and eye color. Now what does that remind you of? Hint..a master race, ty Dr. Mengele for your great work in electing science as the god of creation, and not our Creator Himself. Soon the expecting parents will be replaced by the same Fatherland the world saw during the Hitler reign. According to your logic, let's just delete everything we find unacceptable or not attractive enough from the fetus. Then we can all wear the banner of material existentialist and pat ourselves on our good little god's nd godesses backs. Sorry, I'm not buying into this atrocity. I know infinitum is THE REALITY, this is a trial run into that unknown timeless space. I've already selected my direction, my path and my Father Creator. I have no intention of playing nice with the cunning entity that has reinforced this path that so many are taking. I take this very seriously, why? Because in 1997 I had an event that answered All my questions...Thank...
    There have been many, many accounts of children borne out of rape, that have played an invaluable role in the human life schema. I do not buy into the 'bad seed' philosophy in regard to rape babies. As for all this new technology regarding fetus development, what may appear as a good to you, is not to me. Couples can now decide gender, hair color and eye color. Now what does that remind you of? Hint..a master race, ty Dr. Mengele for your great work in electing science as the god of creation, and not our Creator Himself. Soon the expecting parents will be replaced by the same Fatherland the world saw during the Hitler reign. According to your logic, let's just delete everything we find unacceptable or not attractive enough from the fetus. Then we can all wear the banner of material existentialist and pat ourselves on our good little god's nd godesses backs. Sorry, I'm not buying into this atrocity. I know infinitum is THE REALITY, this is a trial run into that unknown timeless space. I've already selected my direction, my path and my Father Creator. I have no intention of playing nice with the cunning entity that has reinforced this path that so many are taking. I take this very seriously, why? Because in 1997 I had an event that answered All my questions...Thank God I know the truth, the search can end but the battle never does. Abortion should only be executed if the mother or infant is in mortal danger. Then and only then should this choice be exercised. There is a divinity and an intrinsic code of honor given to each and every life. Maybe you feel comfortabe deciding who has a right to live and who should die, I will never give myself that jurisdiction over life value..and that includes corporal punishment. It is not my right to judge life value at ANY STAGE of human life, period. As per your final statement..yes, that's my point.dangle the perfect fetus cookie in front of the parents and YOUCAN BET YOUR ASS they will take it. Why even have pregnancies? Just clone right? Then we can have the discussion of what comprises the soul...
  • Angela Human4D... 2012/05/07 13:05:20
    Angela
    +1
    I don't deal with 'might' in this kind of a discussion. Might be..means nothing, it's far to vague to hold any meaning whatsoever in something so very important.
  • Marvelo... Human4D... 2012/05/13 10:02:50
    Marvelous Wildfire
    "The best scientific minds" also use to say that the world was flat, and "the Negro mind is inferior to the white mind" too.

I believe you may simply be buying into the eugenics propaganda.
  • beach bum 2012/04/22 04:29:01
    I am for it!
    beach bum
    depending on the circumstances
  • Aquaduck 2012/04/22 00:42:32
    I am for it!
    Aquaduck
    im not exactly "for it", but im not against it either. it depends on the circumstances. i knew a girl when i was in junior high who aborted her baby- and she was only THIRTEEN. she was too young to even be having sex, and no she wasn't raped. so in that case abortion was a no-no, she should've owned up to her responsibilities. it was one of those "I just don't want it" case.
  • Candy Aquaduck 2012/04/22 15:41:25
    Candy
    +1
    I agree with you. The statistics of GIRLS and young women getting unnecessary abortions is disporportonately high compared to the actual numbers of rapes and loss of pregnancies (due to high-risk).

When I was in middle-school just before moving onto high school, I knew a girl who bragged about having 3 abortions and "preparing for her next".

What happened to personal responsibility ?
  • ★misfit★ Aquaduck 2012/04/24 12:56:58
    ★misfit★
    Make some baby suffer with a 13-year-old mom? No she shouldn't have been having sex, but she did, and the next best choice is to end the pregnancy early. That's when I think abortion IS justified. A baby shouldn't be a consequence or a punishment. It will become a CHILD who needs loving, capable parents.
  • Aquaduck ★misfit★ 2012/04/24 21:44:02
    Aquaduck
    +1
    It's like you've never heard of adoption.
  • ★misfit★ Aquaduck 2012/04/24 23:37:54
    ★misfit★
    Adoption can be a good choice but it's not the answer to everything.
  • Aquaduck ★misfit★ 2012/04/25 00:20:29
    Aquaduck
    +1
    So killing a soon-to-be baby because of your mistake is? She also had two parents who could've taken care of her. I've also seen young parents raise their kids well.
  • ★misfit★ Aquaduck 2012/04/25 02:13:44
    ★misfit★
    Why should the responsibility of a baby be dumped on the grandparents? That's not fair either. It all really depends on the situation, what is best all around for everyone involved.
  • Marvelo... ★misfit★ 2012/05/13 10:12:52
    Marvelous Wildfire
    "Spay the irresponsible", sounds more "reasonable" to me, than "Slaughter the Innocent".
  • ★misfit★ Marvelo... 2012/05/13 13:36:18
    ★misfit★
    Yeah who's going to determine "irresponsible"? You?
  • Marvelo... ★misfit★ 2012/05/13 13:50:09
    Marvelous Wildfire
    The one who got pregnant, who didn't want to get pregnant, yet engaged in an activity that caused pregnancy is irresponsible.
  • ★misfit★ Marvelo... 2012/05/13 14:01:18 (edited)
    ★misfit★
    So you have a crystal ball that allows you to see she will do this, so you can spay her first? And how about the guy who didn't want to be a father but engaged in an activity that caused pregnancy? Are you going to neuter him?
  • Marvelo... ★misfit★ 2012/05/13 17:20:36
    Marvelous Wildfire
    You ask: "So you have a crystal ball that allows you to see she will do this, so you can spay her first?"

No at all!
    I'm just not a total dumbass, that would make excuses for foolish and irresponsible behavior.

You ask: "And how about the guy who didn't want to be a father but engaged in an activity that caused pregnancy? Are you going to neuter him?

There are a couple important points you don't seem to grasp.
    1) With the exception of rape, the female controls whether sex will take place or not, if she says "NO!" sex doesn't take place.
    2) The person who actually gets pregnant, is the one who *SHOULD* be most concerned about preventing unwanted pregnancy.

Let me explain it where you might understand: After sex, no matter how cute the guy was, *SHE* is the one who will still be pregnant, even if she never sees him ever again.
    Thus it is *HER* who has the greatest *REASON* to be responsible, as much as Liberals hate that personal responsibility. (Killing babies is so much easier than personal responsibility.)

No, the guy shouldn't take advantage, of the female that's too stupid to be personally responsible, and knock her dumbass up; but the real world says, that if she doesn't want to get pregnant it is up to the one who will actually GET pregnant to assure that it doesn't happen.

If the female simply said: "No condom, NO SEX!" the abortion rates would plummet.
  • ★misfit★ Marvelo... 2012/05/13 17:41:31 (edited)
    ★misfit★
    "No at all!
    I'm just not a total dumbass, that would make excuses for foolish and irresponsible behavior."

Never said you were. I was asking how you were going to determine who was irresponsible BEFORE pregnancy occurred.

"There are a couple important points you don't seem to grasp.
    1) With the exception of rape, the female controls whether sex will take place or not, if she says "NO!" sex doesn't take place."

Nope. Ultimately, the male controls whether sex occurs, and if it does, whether he will ejaculate inside the female. He does not have to rely on the woman for birth control...there are plenty of ways he can prevent it too. Although most sex is consensual, we both know that if one partner is pressuring for it, 9 out of 10 times it's the male. Not stereotyping, it's just a fact. The woman can usually say no too, but she is in no way more responsible than he.

"2) The person who actually gets pregnant, is the one who *SHOULD* be most concerned about preventing unwanted pregnancy."

Women generally are the most concerned. But this doesn't mean mistakes aren't made and accidents don't happen. It also doesn't let men off the hook for being responsible too. I don't think you realize it, but with your notion that birth control is 100% the woman's responsibility, you're making i...

"No at all!

Women generally are the most concerned. But this doesn't mean mistakes aren't made and accidents don't happen. It also doesn't let men off the hook for being responsible too. I don't think you realize it, but with your notion that birth control is 100% the woman's responsibility, you're making it sound as if men don't have a brain.

Since you seem to have absolutely no interest in men preventing a pregnancy, why should you, as a man, have any interest in what happens afterward? If birth control is HER responsibility, shouldn't abortion be HER choice, not yours? Shouldn't the person who actually gets pregnant be the one who decides what happens after that?
  • Marvelo... ★misfit★ 2012/05/13 18:24:46
  • ★misfit★ Marvelo... 2012/05/13 19:18:41
    ★misfit★
    Okay, I can tell you're one of those guys who thinks like this:
    prude slut idoit satan

Hope you have fun paying child support when you knock some girl up because birth control was "HER responsibility" and she doesn't have the right to get an abortion.
  • Marvelo... ★misfit★ 2012/05/13 20:42:11
    Marvelous Wildfire
    I can tell by your childish bit of stupidity, that you are one of those who believe women are just holes, with no ability to reason.
  • ★misfit★ Marvelo... 2012/05/13 22:03:31
    ★misfit★
    Actually, it's the opposite of that. I think women are smart enough to make every decision that involves their body, including abortion. I just also think men are smart enough to put on a condom.
  • Marvelo... ★misfit★ 2012/05/13 22:41:34
    Marvelous Wildfire
    You state: "Actually, it's the opposite of that."

Um, no. You support my statement.

You state: "I think women are smart enough to make every decision that involves their body, including abortion."

They *SHOULD* be smart enough to take actions that will prevent pregnancies.
    Abortion doesn't just involve *HER* body, it KILLS another's body; the baby's.

You state: "I just also think men are smart enough to put on a condom."

Of course men are smart enough to wear a condom . . . if the women aren't too stupid and *REQUIRE* a condom in order to get sex.

Much like criminals are inclined to stop their attacks and leave when one of their group decides to stop being a menace to society like this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...
  • Marvelo... ★misfit★ 2012/05/13 10:10:07
    Marvelous Wildfire
    But slaughtering babies *IS* "the answer"?
  • Lorenzo 2012/04/20 20:32:59
    I am against it!
    Lorenzo
    +1
    Abortion is the most cruel and selfish act one human being can committ against another.
  • Human4D... Lorenzo 2012/04/22 14:17:32
  • Marvelo... Human4D... 2012/05/13 10:14:43
    Marvelous Wildfire
    It'd have to be "Rape *and* Murder" to compare with slaughtering a baby in it's own mother's womb.
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/04/20 06:05:32
    I am against it!
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +2
    I'm for the Baby and not murder.
  • GwEN 2012/04/20 04:27:04
    I am for it!
    GwEN
    +1
    it should be the 'mother's' choice
  • Hula gi... GwEN 2012/04/20 06:05:53
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +3
    Where's the babies choice?

2014/07/31 19:43:28