Are the Georgia Guidestones a Satanic Ten Commandments?
The inscription reads:
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
Some say the monument is evil. Some say it is a sensible guide to any survivors of a global disaster. I think it is Utopian bullshit from a group with little or no understanding of human nature. What do you think?