Are leftist women jealous of conservative women?

☆ElenaDiamond☆ 2013/02/26 15:00:03

Ours:
Theirs:

• Rave 2013/02/26 16:46:17
    No we aren't. (Lol)
    Rave
    +41
    Something I've noticed, conservatives in general value women more for their looks than their intelligence or what they have to say. Fox News women are only there to look pretty, they contribute to nothing else.

No one should be jealous of being used and viewed as an object. The fact that someone suggests that only shows how little value their life really has or how far they've been brainwashed to believe that only their physical attractiveness matters.

• LindaM 2013/03/11 17:35:52
    No we aren't. (Lol)
    LindaM
    +2
    I was just talking about the rediculous threads here on sh coming from the right. Well, I just added another.. What in world makes you think we could be jealous of some of these conservative women here on sh? Have you gone to their profiles..???? Wow, I'd say we have as many if not more very liberal, very fair, very openminded, progressive women that want to get ahead not still live in the past. I'm proud to be liberal and I have many friends here on sh that are far from being jealous. I haven't the foggiest idea where you get these notions of yours except maybe it's your ego that needs building. If that's the case, all you con females and I say that lightly (meow) are wonderful, fun loving, accepting, cordial to our first lady, never have a hateful word towards anyone. bless you all because you've made a fine example of true women. Does that help?
  • Live Fr... LindaM 2013/03/11 17:42:37
    Live Free Or Die
    +1
    LOL! They are very nasty to the First Lady and I do think they're jealous of her, or they would not make such disparaging remarks. Good points! And I would never be jealous of someone for being Conservative, Liberal or any other political affiliation. That is just plain silly!
  • LindaM Live Fr... 2013/03/11 17:45:58
    LindaM
    +1
    It is silly and very immature.. Children will play their little games. I say it's fun to find out the real conservatives.. Makes you sit back and shake your head..
  • Live Fr... LindaM 2013/03/11 17:50:36
    Live Free Or Die
    +1
    Yeah, I've never agreed with them, at least not on the political issues. I can befriend anyone though regardless, and jealousy is for the birds. Such a waste of emotion. Life is too short :)
  • LindaM Live Fr... 2013/03/11 18:04:48
    LindaM
    +1
    So true.... animated wink
  • Live Fr... LindaM 2013/03/11 17:54:33
  • LindaM Live Fr... 2013/03/11 18:06:26
    LindaM
    +2
    Kitties are wonderful. That's a sweet one fur sure.. baby kittens
  • Live Fr... LindaM 2013/03/11 18:08:08
    Live Free Or Die
    +1
    Aw, I have two cats. Both my boys love them, especially my youngest. He sleeps with the little one (Tinky) almost every night. They are sweet.

That one is really adorable :)
  • LindaM Live Fr... 2013/03/11 18:23:20
    LindaM
    +2
    I have six now. Had to put down my 20 year old a few months ago. Heart breaking. Had him since he was 6 weeks old.
  • Live Fr... LindaM 2013/03/11 18:26:02
    Live Free Or Die
    Oh, that is so sad :( I know that day will come with our two cats. I know my oldest could deal with it. Not so sure about my little guy. I think when it happens he's going to really flip out. So sorry you lost your kitty. I'm glad to hear the other ones are still alive.

I love cats and I would like to have one more, but we have to wait until we move. My place is kind of small for four people and two cats as it is. But someday :)
  • LindaM Live Fr... 2013/03/11 18:30:23
    LindaM
    +1
    Animals are wonderful. At times they understand you more than humans. Lol I have a dog also. Big lovable Akita/German Shepherd.
  • Live Fr... LindaM 2013/03/11 18:37:17
    Live Free Or Die
    Yeah, animals are wonderful. They love you no matter what too. My cats sense when I'm sad even. They'll cuddle up to me when everyone else thinks I'm just fine, so I do know what you mean. I think pets are great for kids too. My younger son wants a dog, but they don't allow them here. When we get a house again I will. They say dogs are man's best friend and there is reason for that. Does he get along with your cats? I hear they do when they live together for a long time.
  • LindaM Live Fr... 2013/03/11 18:53:41
    LindaM
    +2
    Yes, they do know. I know when I get upset and raise my voice, my dog runs to my husband, lol. She's so sweet and she gets along great with the cats.. She's 14 now but having hip problems. The cats climb all over her.. Here's Trouble. Trouble
  • Live Fr... LindaM 2013/03/11 19:12:26
    Live Free Or Die
    +1
    Oh, she's sweet :) my cats hide when I yell, lol.....I'd love to see a dog with cats climbing on her; so very cute :) She's a good looking too and in good shape for her age. You take good care of her.
  • LindaM Live Fr... 2013/03/11 19:19:37
    LindaM
    +1
    Thanks and we do spoil them but that's ok. I've got one going through chemo now.. She's a trooper too.
  • Live Fr... LindaM 2013/03/11 19:22:34
    Live Free Or Die
    +1
    Wow. Well, I hope she makes it. Its okay to spoil them, too. I let my son pick out treats and toys for the cats. It makes him feel like he's doing something really good, and he is :)
  • LindaM Live Fr... 2013/03/12 00:01:55
    LindaM
    +1
    How cute. How old is your son?
  • Live Fr... LindaM 2013/03/12 00:06:13
    Live Free Or Die
    My little one is 9 and my older one is 16.
  • nerak611 LindaM 2013/03/17 00:05:42
    nerak611
    +1
    Oh Linda! She's so Beautiful!
  • LindaM nerak611 2013/03/17 01:08:43
    LindaM
    +1
    Thanks Karen. She's a great dog. Got her as a rescue from the mountains. Someone left her chained up with heavy chains in a backyard full of car parts. She was 7 months when we got her.
  • nerak611 LindaM 2013/03/17 01:13:49
    nerak611
    +1
    People can be so cruel!!!!
  • ☆ElenaD... LindaM 2013/03/11 19:15:22
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +2
    Sorry for the loss of your pet. I have lost pets that meant very much to me. They are not just pets, they are friends.
  • LindaM ☆ElenaD... 2013/03/11 19:18:34
    LindaM
    +2
    Yes they are and thank you..
  • KarenIn... LindaM 2013/03/11 19:22:01
    KarenInKenoshaWisconsin
    20? Sorry to hear.
  • LindaM KarenIn... 2013/03/12 00:04:45 (edited)
    LindaM
    +1
    Thanks Karen. Yes, he was 20 a month before he died. He had lost a lot of weight and just couldn't jump anymore. Going blind and was getting disoriented had what the vet called cat Alzheimers or dementia..
  • nerak611 2013/03/01 01:34:31
    No we aren't. (Lol)
    nerak611
    +3
    Oh Hell no! Liberal women generally don't think like that at all. Liberals - Liberated. Jealousy is such a petty thing. Liberal women don't have time for petty. We're out there fighting for Women's Rights,and the rights of others, social issues and justice, and living our own lives - with or without a man. We don't care if you don't like us. We like ourselves. We're shakers and movers in many ways. I'm a liberal because I don't care for the beliefs of conservative women, not jealousy. Why would I be jealous of something I so strongly am against?
  • Live Fr... nerak611 2013/03/11 17:44:04
    Live Free Or Die
    +2
    Exactly, disagreement does not equal jealousy! Good points ;)
  • Live Free Or Die 2013/02/28 16:59:26
    No we aren't. (Lol)
    Live Free Or Die
    +5
    If you want what someone else has, work to get it. And if you can't have it, being jealous isn't going to change it. Jealous people tend to be dangerous and best to avoid them.
  • LindaM Live Fr... 2013/03/11 18:07:38
    LindaM
    +2
    I must say, I haven't heard more truthful words... Jealousy can be deadly.
  • Live Fr... LindaM 2013/03/11 18:11:27
    Live Free Or Die
    +2
    Yeah, it sure can. I've had people who were supposed to be my friends jealous of me before, so I try NOT to ever feed into that feeling if/when I sense it in myself - because they actually tried to harm me. I remind myself that the grass always seems greener on the other side and to be grateful for all that I have, and most of all being jealous won't get you what they have. The only use for it at all is if you can be honest with yourself and set achievable goals for the things you want and to accept the things you cannot change. At least that is how I see it.
  • LindaM Live Fr... 2013/03/11 18:25:08
    LindaM
    +2
    An that's the right way to go. (no pun intended)
  • Live Fr... LindaM 2013/03/11 18:32:44
    Live Free Or Die
    +1
    LOL! I like the unintended pun (hee). I have a sister who is consumed by the little green monster. It's hard to be around her. She wants everything she ever decided not to pursue. If she were honest with herself she would learn to live the choices she's made and the reasons she chose to live her life as she has (not necessarily bad choices, either), as well as her regrets. Instead, everyone else is horrible to her because they have what she doesn't. It is very sad. I love her, but I just can't do it. You know what I mean?
  • LindaM Live Fr... 2013/03/11 18:55:22
    LindaM
    +2
    I have a sister like that. We get along....barely. My other sister is an attorney and I'm so very proud of her. She's so amazing and so talented..
  • Live Fr... LindaM 2013/03/11 19:15:17
    Live Free Or Die
    I thought I was the only one, lol. We don't get along...well, occasionally we manage to tolerate one another at family gatherings and that's about it. We used to be very close. I still have a very good relationship with my other two sisters though. My step-sister is very successful also and a great Mom. I can't tell her enough my hat goes off to her! Becoming a lawyer is no easy task, I can see why you'd be proud of her.
  • hippycat 2013/02/28 16:02:08
    No we aren't. (Lol)
    hippycat
    +4
    isn't this a warm up of thread someone did about a month or so ago?

why on earth should anyone be jealous of con women? and what is the point of posting bad pictures of dem women and good pics of cons? all it proves is a degree of shallowness on the part of the author combined with the willingness to be economical with the truth if it suits her political ends.
  • LindaM hippycat 2013/03/11 17:38:22
    LindaM
    +2
    Oh, hippycat, you are funny.. Love it.. Shallow is the true nature of con women. They need that, it's their ego that needs boosting.. Go con women, keep on..
  • hippycat LindaM 2013/03/11 17:53:59
    hippycat
    +2
    thanks! - this one here is very shallow though even by con standards ;)
    seems she needs to post a thread a day to keep her self-esteem up well oiled....
  • The Pale Man 2013/02/28 04:38:09
    No we aren't. (Lol)
    The Pale Man
    You left right bastards are exactly the same.
  • LindaM The Pal... 2013/03/11 17:38:59
    LindaM
    +1
    Your into your typical con name calling I see.
  • Bun 2013/02/28 02:49:26
    No we aren't. (Lol)
    Bun

2014/10/23 15:17:24