Amish Woman and Police Officer...

**Bessie** 2013/02/11 17:12:21
An Amish woman was driving her buggy to town when a highway patrol officer stopped her. "I'm not going to cite you," said the officer. "I just wanted to warn you that the reflector on the back of your buggy is broken and it could be dangerous."

"I thank thee," replied the Amish lady. "I shall have my husband repair it as soon as I return home."

"Also," said the officer, "I noticed one of your reins to your horse is wrapped around his testicles. Some people might consider this cruelty to animals so you should have your husband check that too."

"Again I thank thee. I shall have my husband check this when I get home.

"True to her word, when the Amish lady got home, she told her husband about the broken reflector. He said he would put a new one on immediately. "Also," said the Amish woman, "the policeman said there was something wrong with the emergency brake."

• ZERO 2013/02/11 21:31:12 (edited)
    ZERO
    +8
    I think it would be more like a self destruct button than an emergency brake.
    bucking bronco gif

2014/04/16 02:34:01