Am I the only one who hates are president?

Nobama♣ 2009/03/17 03:11:57
Yes.
0 votes
0%
No.
12 votes
100%
If you like socialism dont agree with me.

Question Closed

• Jennifer 2009/03/17 03:48:23
    No.
    Jennifer
    +8
    I dont hate him. I just dont agree with alot of the things he does.You can't base hatred on somone for their beliefs or else alot of us would hate the closest ones to us.You just have to hope for the best in the end.
  • thakatchaser 2009/03/17 03:44:22
  • Mattzero thakatc... 2009/03/17 03:50:33
    Mattzero
    +5
    Learn how to spell at a low cost? Or the word, affordably? :D
  • thakatc... Mattzero 2009/03/17 03:58:45 (edited)
  • Mattzero thakatc... 2009/03/17 04:00:35
    Mattzero
    +6
    Or I make a funny. Which is what I thought you were implying, dick.
  • Nobama♣ Mattzero 2009/03/17 04:02:19
    Nobama♣
    +5
    Dude problems. No lie i miss spelt a word.... I opened a question i was bored... obviously a bad question. I dont like Obama.
  • Mattzero Nobama♣ 2009/03/17 04:04:42
    Mattzero
    +2
    Can you close the question? I am curious, I can't figure it out.
  • Nobama♣ Mattzero 2009/03/17 04:06:55
    Nobama♣
    +3
    I thought i did... haha
  • Go Green Nobama♣ 2009/05/23 04:06:53
    Go Green
    Hey, tell us who else do you hate? Your father? your brother? Your sister? Gays?, Bisexuals?, Blacks?, Liberals? Mexicans?, Jews, Gentiles, Arabs?
    If yes, then you are full of hate and of something else too.....
  • Nobama♣ Go Green 2009/05/24 18:21:44
    Nobama♣
    He isnt my president i didnt vote for him. I can hate who ever i want to hate. Hate can mean lots of things sir.
  • Go Green Nobama♣ 2009/05/24 20:57:02 (edited)
    Go Green
    OK! But Hate begets hate, If that is spread around the world we are ALL doomed. Is that what you want for this fragile world of ours?

Who else do you hate?
  • Nobama♣ Go Green 2009/05/25 00:12:45
    Nobama♣
    Wow i love how Liberals half to single out a conservative. I mean thats what your doing now? Who the hell cares? Honestly who cares?
  • Nobama♣ Mattzero 2009/03/17 04:07:21
    Nobama♣
    +3
    I closed it but no one else will read it but us.
  • Angie ~... Nobama♣ 2009/03/17 05:02:03
    Angie ~ AMERICAN PATRIOT
    +4
    I am reading it. And I agree with you... I think he is a worm.
  • Go Green Angie ~... 2009/03/17 05:41:13
    Go Green
    +4
    worm or no worm, hate is not a good thing.
  • Angie ~... Go Green 2009/03/17 05:47:26
    Angie ~ AMERICAN PATRIOT
    +4
    I do not hate the man... as that is not the issue... but what the man does, hate can be justified and I do hate what he is doing to America and her citizens.
  • Go Green Angie ~... 2009/03/17 06:31:28
    Go Green
    +5
    Well I HATED what George Bush did to this country and to the citizens. So. I guess we are even. At LEAST Obama didn't steal the election!
  • Angie ~... Go Green 2009/03/17 06:42:56
    Angie ~ AMERICAN PATRIOT
    +7
    Get real... neither did Bush... but on the other hand, Bush can prove that he is an American citizen... that he was actually born in America with not one but TWO American born parents. His loyalty to America has had to be questioned... can't say that about Ohellboy.
  • Patti ... Angie ~... 2009/03/17 12:31:12
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    +3
    SHOULD THE AWOL DRUGGIE HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT????? I GOT A GREAT IDEA, WHY DONT ALL OF THOSE DOUBTERS OF WHERE OBAMA WAS BORN, GO TO HA AND THEN COME BACK AND FILL US IN. OH YES AND LETS FACE SOME FACTS. THIS COUNTRY WAS DESTROYED IN THE LAST EIGHT YEARS. OBAMA WAS JUST LEFT WITH THE MESS. HE HAS BEEN IN MAYBE TWO MOS. GET A GRIP. OH YES AND ALL THE RICH ARE STILL SITTING PRETTY. SEIZE ALL ASSETS. HATE TO TELL YOU BUT IF YOU RIPPED OFF THE COUNTRY LIKE BUSH DID, THEY WOULD SEIZE ALL YOUR ASSETS. PROSECUTE THE BASTARD. EVERY CITIZEN SHOULD WANT THAT.
  • thakatc... Patti ... 2009/03/17 12:54:56
  • davidh ... thakatc... 2009/03/17 16:29:58
    davidh BN-0
    +3
    Including an abortion for a girl that he got pregnant, before he and Laura got together.
  • Lanikai Patti ... 2009/03/17 17:13:25
    +3
    Good grief, go get another government paid for valium and read an acutal history report. This mess is a direct result of Pelosi and Frank in the congress, refusing to clean up the fannie and freddie problem AND padding the militaery war budget with billions upon billions of pork projects. Less then half of all defense appropriations are for defense, the rest are pork, or transportation for high placed congress people. Bush was president, but CONGRESS spends the money and makes the laws, so get off Bush's back, he was a lame duck president with a horror story of a congress hell bent on making sure a repub could not get elected. Mission accomplished.
  • Patti ... Lanikai 2009/06/03 12:36:35 (edited)
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    +1
    dont do government drugs. they just poison ya slowly basically. dont like bush, dont like pelosi, all the worlds a stage and they are the players and were getting screwed. party matters not. so as far as im concerned this issue is trivial. now him ignoring bush crimes is another story.
  • Angie ~... Patti ... 2009/03/18 03:27:45
    Angie ~ AMERICAN PATRIOT
    +1
    Damn... chill out, Patti Whack... all that yelling is going to cause you to have a stroke or something!
  • Patti ... Angie ~... 2009/06/03 12:34:44
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    nah uppper case dont cause me strokes. just cuz its in upper case just means I try to blast thru these happenings as fast as i can. either in all caps or lowercase
  • Nobama♣ Angie ~... 2009/06/03 18:59:28
    Nobama♣
    Funny people cant come back with political answers. I cant learn from people like you.!!!
  • davidh ... Angie ~... 2009/03/17 16:28:29
    davidh BN-0
    +2
    Obama has been PROVEN to be an American Citizen. Hawaii has verified his birth. Get over it. As for having 1 or 2 parents that are American. It only takes 1. Get over it. You have a right to think what you want. But when you have been proven wrong again and again. Yet fail to realize the Facts. It only proves your prejudice and hatred. I am not saying Prejudice in a Racial way, but in how you have come to a conclusion without any proof. And still after being proven wrong, fail to acknowledge the facts. Which is Pathetic. If you don't like him, you don't like him. Don't spew every hatefilled thing you hear about him, just because of that fact.

The word prejudice refers to prejudgment: making a decision about before becoming aware of the relevant facts of a case or event.
  • Kingsto... davidh ... 2009/03/17 21:03:06
    Kingston Kate
    +1
    That document posted on his website was doctored and proven a FAKE! Obama is NOT an American citizen and the proof of it shall be shown eventually, if the Supreme Court Justices haven't all been bought off.
  • davidh ... Kingsto... 2009/03/19 14:48:05
    davidh BN-0
    The DOCUMENT was NOT proven to be fake. They only stated that there was no way to verify the validity, due to it being a scan. Since scanned images don't always show every detail. The document I am talking about, is the one that people have HELD in their hand. They have photographed it. They have talked to the officials in Hawaii, and those officails have verified that Obama WAS born in Hawaii. You are ONLY listening to the information that suits your own ideas. When I heard the RUMOR that he was not a citizen. I found out for myself. I didn't go in thinking that it was all bull shit (which it is). But I took an objective look. I researched. I didn't allow how I fealt to interfere with the TRUTH.

http://www.factcheck.org/elec...

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?...

http://www.swamppolitics.com/...

The Rocky Mountain News did in fact run an online article asserting that Barack Obama holds both American and Kenyan citizenship. The article was incorrect, and the paper removed the item from the article and ran a correction. The paper's editor, John Temple, formally apologized for the error in an Aug. 15, 2007, column. Neither the correction nor the apology has prevented the column from circulating across the Internet as part of the latest set of baseless rumors that Obama is in...

''

'

''

'

http://www.factcheck.org/elec...

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?...

http://www.swamppolitics.com/...

The Rocky Mountain News did in fact run an online article asserting that Barack Obama holds both American and Kenyan citizenship. The article was incorrect, and the paper removed the item from the article and ran a correction. The paper's editor, John Temple, formally apologized for the error in an Aug. 15, 2007, column. Neither the correction nor the apology has prevented the column from circulating across the Internet as part of the latest set of baseless rumors that Obama is ineligible to run for president.

There was a grain of truth to what the Rocky Mountain News reported, though understanding why requires a brief history lesson.

When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom's dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.'s children:

British Nationality Act of 1948 (Part II, Section 5): Subject to the provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at the time of the birth.

In other words, at the time of his birth, Barack Obama Jr. was both a U.S. citizen (by virtue of being born in Hawaii) and a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies (or the UKC) by virtue of being born to a father who was a citizen of the UKC.

Obama's British citizenship was short-lived. On Dec. 12, 1963, Kenya formally gained its independence from the United Kingdom. Chapter VI, Section 87 of the Kenyan Constitution specifies that:

1. Every person who, having been born in Kenya, is on 11th December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963...

2. Every person who, having been born outside Kenya, is on 11th December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall, if his father becomes, or would but for his death have become, a citizen of Kenya by virtue of subsection (1), become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963.

As a citizen of the UKC who was born in Kenya, Obama's father automatically received Kenyan citizenship via subsection (1). So given that Obama qualified for citizen of the UKC status at birth and given that Obama's father became a Kenyan citizen via subsection (1), it follows that Obama did in fact have Kenyan citizenship after 1963. So The Rocky Mountain News was at least partially correct.

But the paper failed to note that the Kenyan Constitution prohibits dual citizenship for adults. Kenya recognizes dual citizenship for children, but Kenya's Constitution specifies that at age 21, Kenyan citizens who possesses citizenship in more than one country automatically lose their Kenyan citizenship unless they formally renounce any non-Kenyan citizenship and swear an oath of allegiance to Kenya.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1982.
  • Go Green Kingsto... 2009/05/23 02:58:40
    Go Green
    It has NOT been proven to be a fake!
    Show the court evidence!!!
  • Angie ~... davidh ... 2009/03/18 03:30:31
    Angie ~ AMERICAN PATRIOT
    +1
    His birth certificate is simply a red herring... he was adopted in Indonesia by his step father... and in order for him to be adopted in Indonesia he had to become a citizen... there are no records of when or where he re-applied for American citizenship when he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii... and a president of the USA cannot hold dual citizenship..so that lie will not float either.
  • Patti ... Angie ~... 2009/03/21 12:40:43
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    +1
    Since he was born in HA, can we see the proof otherwise. Do you even go by proof.
  • Angie ~... Patti ... 2009/03/23 06:04:16
    Angie ~ AMERICAN PATRIOT
    +1
    He lost his citizenship when he was adopted by Lelo Sotero in Indonesia... and yes... proof that he applied and received his citizenship back when he came back to Hawaii is the proof that I need to be satisfied.
  • Go Green Angie ~... 2009/05/23 02:59:51
    Go Green
    WRONG again, the rules changed AND she never renouced her American citizenship.
  • Angie ~... Go Green 2009/05/27 12:01:01
    Angie ~ AMERICAN PATRIOT
    She didn't but he had to... in order to attent schools in Jakarta, Obasotero, had to become a citizen, also to be adopted in Indonesia he had to be a citizen.
  • Go Green Angie ~... 2009/03/19 04:17:52
    Go Green
    Angie angie angie.. what to do with you????
    Don't know that hate begets hate.
    Is that what you want in your life?
    I *DON'T* Think so!
  • Angie ~... Go Green 2009/03/19 04:23:51
    Angie ~ AMERICAN PATRIOT
    +1
    Talk to me about it when all the Liberals can stand up and apologize to President Bush for all the horrid things said and done to him... until then... you are using a double edged sword... basically talking out your butt coz your head knows better.
  • Patti ... Angie ~... 2009/03/21 11:52:37
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    +2
    you mean the horrid things he did to the people right. bush made this mess and got to walk away and buy a 2 million dollar mansion in Texas. Do you really think Obama created this mess in the two mos he has been in????? Seriously.
  • Angie ~... Patti ... 2009/03/23 06:06:11
    Angie ~ AMERICAN PATRIOT
    No... I think the mess was made with the Democrats.. no on was watching... and while Bill Clinton was on the witness stand defending his affairs... the Democrats were marching on pandimoniously with their favorite agenda... and the good ole boys had to include Barney Frank and Chris Dodd.
  • Go Green Angie ~... 2009/05/20 07:01:00 (edited)
    Go Green
    +1
    I am REAL, REAL ANGRY! who got the most popular votes? NOT BUSH! What republican stacked court decided the election? What Conservative Bushit supporter made the the voter machines that changed peoples votes from Al Gore to G.Bush? DIEBOLD! What swing states did this affect? Arizona and Ohio! What swing state took THOUSANDS of democrats off the voter rolls claiming they were ex-cons when in truth they were NOT? FLORIDA!

2014/07/29 10:56:53