Al Sharpton yells out to Democrats saying " Stop the Freak Out, the polls are wrong" "Don't Freak out Democrats. Obama will win...."

Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/10/21 05:03:14
Al is right~ STOP THE FREAK OUT~~ Obama will win...
Al is wrong~START THE FREAK OUT....Romney will win...

• Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/10/21 05:05:22
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +9
    hmmmm sounds like the Faithful...aren't as far as another obama term is concerned...get the feeling the left is feeling a tad 'desperate'?

• Pearlie... Pedalpu... 2012/10/21 18:41:21
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +3
    He is desperate. I think he is freaking out....
  • BurntOffering 2012/10/21 17:46:22
    BurntOffering
    +3
    Just Vote and make sure everyone you know does too.
  • Pearlie... BurntOf... 2012/10/21 18:41:34
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +3
    LOL...right ...
    +3
    Hey Al, Kiss My Ass!
  • Matt 2012/10/21 16:18:41
    Matt
    +4
    I think that they are dancing to Rick James "Superfreak".

Sharpton super freak
  • Pearlie... Matt 2012/10/21 18:41:57
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +4
    I think so too...LOL ha ha ha
  • KoAm 2012/10/21 15:32:05
    KoAm
    +7
    The University of Colorado's election prediction model has forecasted every election correctly since 1980. It's picking Romney.

Former Clinton campaign manager Dick Morris has correctly predicted every presidential election since at least 1992. He is also predicting a Romney victory.

History has shown that incumbent presidents need to have solid 50%-plus poll numbers for re-election. Obama has been above that number in only a handful of polls.

And finally, among likely voters, Romney has a lead in the polls outside of the margin of error. Gallup has Romney ahead by 6 percentage points in its latest poll of likely voters.

All of this means that there's a very good chance Obama will not be re-elected. To see what I think of that, take a look at the facial expression in my picture.
  • Pearlie... KoAm 2012/10/21 18:44:10
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +3
    Hi Hen..woo hoo, you look excited and smiling... You are right and Las Vegas for Romney..

Which poll have Obama winning and will be elected...only the Al sharpton poll..
  • FairLady KoAm 2012/10/21 19:26:48 (edited)
    FairLady
    +3
    Yeah, I know that.:-) They say it's their prestige and they can not be wrong. That should take some stress off our minds. :)
  • Pearlie... KoAm 2012/10/22 03:47:36
  • Old Salt 2012/10/21 15:06:25
  • Pearlie... Old Salt 2012/10/21 19:21:27
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    Yes ...Fat lady will sing it out very soon...LOL Winning by 8-10 % woo hoo..

woo hoo
  • Informed Voter 2012/10/21 15:02:13
    Informed Voter
    +6
    Al Sharpton was already called on the carpet by Juan Williams as a fake Civic Leader!

“In the shadowy world of corporate public relations, where charges of racism in dealing with customers, hiring, and contracting can do major damage to a brand, Jackson and Sharpton have created an industry.”
    ref: Juan Williams, Enough, (New York: Crown Publishers, 2006), p. 53.

In March 2002, Al Sharpton took money from “one white-owned company that wanted to force another white-owned firm, a cable television company named Charter Communications, to carry their programming.” Being unsuccessful in the attempt, Sharpton staged “a phony civil rights protest march in front of Charter Communications’ offices.” (Ibid)

“One of the protest organizers working with Sharpton said he got people to join the protest by pulling them out of homeless shelters, giving them a meal and fifty dollars. He told the (Wall Street Journal) that ‘I like to refer to it as a “rent a demonstration.”’” (Ibid, p. 54)

“Jackson and Sharpton’s explanation for staging phony protest marches for money (as well as spending weeks railing against a picture of a stamp in a foreign country) lacked credibility.” (Ibid)

“The excuses never stop. In this case, however, they have the value of revealing the source of a heavy layer...

“The excuses never stop. In this case, however, they have the value of revealing the source of a heavy layer of lies. The big lie is coming from civil rights leaders, Democratic politicians, and the teachers’ unions that have been silent about the lack of education in big-city schools, but who are now vocal in their opposition to the president’s (Bush 43) plan because of concerns for black and minority children. The truth is, they don’t like any plan that exposes how badly big-city schools perform.” (Ibid, p. 102)

“The hip-hop look and attitude is reflected as popular culture in movies, TV shoes, and commercials. The music long ago became an industry, and all of it is based on silence from black leaders in the face of self-hate, racism, violence, and abuse of women.” (Ibid, p. 136)

“Again, young black people nationwide saw the BET stamp of approval on the crippling message that their true black identity was as pimps, whores, and gangsters. And again there was shocking silence from the black leaders.” (Ibid, p. 137)

“What is hard is getting the message out. It is especially hard when a deafening batch of shrill voices is shouting excuses for why the poor remain poor. It gets even more difficult when the culture celebrates the cycle of failure, anger, and self defeating behavior that keeps poor black people shackled in the twenty-first century. And it's become nearly impossible when smart, successful black people, under the banner of racial solidarity, refuse to hold poor black people responsible for their own failings.” (Ibid, p. 211)
  • Pearlie... Informe... 2012/10/21 18:49:52
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    Wow.. Well said ..I didn't know. He is a radial loser.
    Al Sharpton is always playing the racist card, that I do know. Seems like they want failure like Obama. I bet they get Government money...I hope Romney stop that too.
  • USC Gamecock fan 2012/10/21 14:57:03
    USC Gamecock fan
    +5
    Sharp ton is just like obsma a liar and living off the ignorant. What is he a reverend if.....Satan? Obsma id
  • Old Salt USC Gam... 2012/10/21 15:12:52
  • Pearlie... Old Salt 2012/10/21 18:52:14
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    LOL I think he is still drunk.

Al Sharpton  stop the freak out
  • USC Gam... Old Salt 2012/10/22 03:36:50
    USC Gamecock fan
    +1
    I think the mouth full of crap. He has had it flowing like a toilet got years
  • Pearlie... USC Gam... 2012/10/21 18:51:01
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    Hi..The lies will catch up with Obama at the last debate tomorrow. LOL
  • USC Gam... Pearlie... 2012/10/21 22:40:45
    USC Gamecock fan
    +1
    I am so thankful I read this . I have been going and going and had allowed it to slip my mind . Woah
  • Pearlie... USC Gam... 2012/10/22 03:48:56
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    LOL ...I think the Obama media is freaking out too.
    +6
    Al's really going to freak out.
  • chickn Ken 2012/10/21 17:07:40
    chickn
    +4
    they should just put him and Chris Tingle in the same straitjacket!
  • Pearlie... chickn 2012/10/21 18:52:55
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +4
    LOL....
  • chickn Pearlie... 2012/10/29 23:58:32
    chickn
    is it just me or does Sharpton look like one of those troll dolls from the 60s's??
  • Pearlie... Ken 2012/10/21 18:52:40
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +3
    LOL ha ha
  • Ron in Oregon 2012/10/21 14:04:36
    Ron in Oregon
    +5
    Al is so sharp that his knife won't cut hot butter.
  • Pearlie... Ron in ... 2012/10/21 18:53:54
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    LOL ..
  • Ron in ... Pearlie... 2012/10/21 19:15:34
    Ron in Oregon
    +2
    See my link above
  • Pearlie... Ron in ... 2012/10/21 23:40:12
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    OK
  • Ron in ... Ron in ... 2012/10/21 19:15:07
    Ron in Oregon
    +2
    I am adding this link to my post in case some have not seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/...
  • Pearlie... Ron in ... 2012/10/21 19:23:11 (edited)
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    Wow ... I will save it too..Well it is my poll and I can always come back..LOL Thanks

http://newsninja2012.com/ad-e...
  • Ron in ... Pearlie... 2012/10/21 19:46:16
    Ron in Oregon
    +1
    The other one that you might be interested in is called:
    Stolen History on youtube.
    It is in part 1 and part 2
    I do not seem to be able to cut and paste the links.
  • BIG BAD JOHN R. 2012/10/21 13:45:55
    BIG BAD JOHN R.
    Amen
  • Old Salt BIG BAD... 2012/10/21 15:19:01
  • Pearlie... Old Salt 2012/10/21 18:57:54
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    I say Amen ... American can breath again....LOL YOu are so right ...
    Ohio is Obama's only hope , he was there so many times with all the neg ads..
    People are waking up...If it is in the "margin of error"...Romney wins, not good for an incumbent... Thanks, great comments.
  • Shark BIG BAD... 2012/10/21 17:20:28
    Shark
    +2
    My day was going well and I was enjoying being an old codger.
    Then I saw that you have "disgraced" an American Icon: John Wayne" by commingling your misguided support for Obama and the name and photo of someone that would absolutely shoot you in the face for such disrespect.

OK, I am better now, have a NICE WEEKEND.
    JOHN WAYNE
  • Pearlie... Shark 2012/10/21 18:58:36
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    Amen....
  • Pearlie... BIG BAD... 2012/10/21 18:54:20
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    We will see.... You too will be freaking out...
  • Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR 2012/10/21 13:14:23
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +8
    YEP they sure are Freaking Out, and runing scared and saying LIES!!!!! Romney WILL WIN ! All the LIBS KNOW this and they are getting desperate !!!!! Al Sharpton is a MORON!! He SEE'S the handwriting on the wall and will LIE !!! Good poll Pearlie !!! romney and ryan for america

2014/09/23 16:34:35