After reading many questions and replys my question is, are these members a sample of this country and its way of thinking?

vietvet 2008/11/27 01:59:46

• Lee The Hybrid Snowflake 2008/11/27 02:12:49
    Yes, sad to say.
    Lee The Hybrid Snowflake
    +2
    I think it's sad in the way that it shows how divided we really are. Maybe it has always been this way and only like this can we see it.

• Diane 2008/11/27 03:11:50
    Yes, sad to say.
    Diane
    Yes, there are the idiot liberals, and then there are we true patriots. We conservatives have been disappointed by the victims of neuro linguistic programming. It is a true mess over here.
  • vietvet Diane 2008/12/10 15:28:04
    vietvet
    Hello Diane,

I got your name and comment from sodahead and went to check out the profile you have posted. You seem to be very angry, angry about a lot to things. Your comment relating liberal patriots as un-American seems very simplistic to me. How do you determine, if for instance, if I'm a patriot or not? My registration is independent. Help me out with your definition of a patriot here, it may clear up my wonder and shed some enlightenment on me. thanks
    Vietvet
  • XENON23 2008/11/27 02:59:20
    It seems that most people get their courage when they are invisible.
    XENON23
    I am not sure
  • ordinary average guy 2008/11/27 02:50:11
    Yes, sad to say.
    ordinary average guy
    +1
    I think its a fair representation. I can think of people that I know here who are just like people I know in person.
  • AnneMac 2008/11/27 02:18:01
    AnneMac
    This SH group is a small cross-section. It represents people who tend to be younger (a smaller group of people over 50 tend to use computers) and who are at the computer a lot more than going out and being sociable. So, anyone who tends to not spend time in front of computers is not represented here.
    Yes, sad to say.
    Lee The Hybrid Snowflake
    +2
  • HairlessKat the Gnostic 2008/11/27 02:04:39
    Yes, sad to say.
    HairlessKat the Gnostic
    but Im NOT sad to say... actually I really very much enjoy some of the many voices on this board. If you find most people not to your liking here, it seems rather silly to complain about it, its alot easier to simply not come back.

enjoy voices board people liking silly complain alot easier simply
  • vietvet Hairles... 2008/12/10 15:29:17
    vietvet
    +1
    thanks for the wisdom and suggestion.

2014/10/31 12:21:19