According to your zodiac, Whats your favorite color? Is it true?

Ictoa 2009/11/22 04:48:31
Gemini - Gemini's color is a pale shade or crystallized version of blue. This is the color of the air, the sea upon which Gemini people launch their ships filled with ideas and information.
Aries - Aries people like red...BRIGHT red - like the kind of crimson they see just before they go off on one of their famous temper tantrums! (But they get over it quickly, and don't hold grudges.)
Taurus - Brown and Beige make a Taurus feel comfortable, and you''ll normally see these colors in their surroundings.
Cancer - Cancerians like pale green and other pastel shades of watery colors like aqua and blue.
Leo - Leo people love Orange - the color of the Sun at the height of summer. The warm glow Leo people emit is usually reflected in their clothing and accessories.
Virgo - Forrest green - like the plants Virgos almost always have growing all around them. Some Virgo people like to mix the green with the browns and tans of the earth.
Libra - Librans favor pinks and soft reds, the colors of love and passion.
Scorpio - Purple, dark brown, maroon, and black, the colors of the murky primeval waters, suit Scorpio the best.
Saggitarius - Yellow, the color of intellect and sagacity is one of Sagittarius' favorites.
Capricorn - Grey and black, the colors of stone, appeal to Capricorn people. These colors appeal also because they are practical and versatile.
Aquarius - Electric Blue - the combination of water and light that comes from beyond our atmosphere
Pisces - Like pale violet and different shades of blue.

• dagnab1t 2009/11/23 03:00:33
    Virgo - Forrest green - like the plants Virgos almost always have growing all...
    dagnab1t
    +4
    Forest green........cool
    virgo people mix green browns tans earth forest green cool

• anretta 2014/06/04 01:23:30
    Gemini - Gemini's color is a pale shade or crystallized version of blue. This...
    anretta
    no it's wrong i'm a Gemini but my fav color is purple. i do like blue but purple takes up my clothing. their's very few blue things that i own
  • lily 2013/01/03 20:11:23
    Scorpio - Purple, dark brown, maroon, and black, the colors of the murky prim...
    lily
    somewhat true... but my favorites are teal, sea-green, Forrest green, and dark blue.!!!!!!!
  • Melisa Brown 2011/07/26 15:20:38
  • olga.va... Melisa ... 2012/07/15 07:37:45
    olga.vargas.56
    +2
    do you have facebook,would like to be friends. my name is Olga Vargas, Boone IA US. Look me up on FB
  • Melisa Brown 2011/07/26 15:20:32
  • shawnae 2011/03/21 21:48:08
    shawnae
    i'm a capicorn in my favorite color is pink capicorn color pink pink hearts
  • Haven Cousher 2010/10/30 21:22:43
    Leo - Leo people love Orange - the color of the Sun at the height of summer. ...
    Haven Cousher
    My friend is a Capricorn but, she likes Blues especially Teals and Baby Blues. And I'm a Leo and I like all the colors through Black and White.
  • NeverSayNever 2010/10/01 20:52:19
    Cancer - Cancerians like pale green and other pastel shades of watery colors ...
    NeverSayNever
    I'm wondering... for the people disagreeing- are you actsually true to yourself or do you have lots of problems in your life. I'm not saying i have a faith in astrology but i find that people who have more belief in it actually find themselves and are able to figure out who they are. Not because their astrology says so, but because they realize how alike they are to their sign AND they aren't being stubborn just to prove they aren't what something says they are. I've lived by the beach my whole life and i would say that i could NEVER see myself wearing dark colors (black and grey is not a color) like Purple and Green. so yes. this seems to be right :))
  • Rose4Harry 2009/12/25 06:58:31
    Rose4Harry
    +1
    Not true. My favorite colors are Pink, Green, and Blue.
  • juicii~sitrus 2009/12/06 22:31:08
    juicii~sitrus
    +1
    Funny that Gemini is at the top of the poll. XD

Its true that I love that shade of blue! I love being a Gemini. x3
    gemini poll xd true love shade blue love gemini x3

And according to Wikipedia, Gemini's LUCKY colors are yellow and orange (and I like both of those colors).
  • Ictoa juicii~... 2009/12/07 00:48:51
    Ictoa
    +1
    its at the top because im gemini, so i started off with me.
  • juicii~... Ictoa 2009/12/07 00:56:00 (edited)
    juicii~sitrus
    +1
    Nice. XD Being a Gemini is fun... I used to be soo good at multi-tasking. But after I told my friend "I'm good at multi-tasking because I'm a Gemini and Geminis are known to be great multi-taskers.". My friend is like a skeptic to astrology and she said "Zodiac signs aren't true and you can't multi-task."... ever since she said that to me, I've became/become more clumsy and kinda-doubt my multi-tasking everytime I try. LuL
  • Ictoa juicii~... 2009/12/07 01:00:13
    Ictoa
    Thats retarded no offence, You dont do or dont do something because of whats written on a piece of paper or in the internet. Because them you're not being you. I happen to be a great multitasker BECAUSE i enjoy keeping myself busy and doing several things at the same time not because im "supposed" to because im a gemini.
  • juicii~... Ictoa 2009/12/07 01:14:30 (edited)
    juicii~sitrus
    +1
    But I mean like I even did that before I ever fully read the common traits of Gemini... like as if it kinda comes naturally or whatever.

And I was "being" me. I'm born under the sign Gemini and like it, and I've lately come to realize there's more to "me" than just the zodiac sign I'm born under (numerology, chinese zodiac, etc...). And I'm not retarded (I take no offence), I just like thinking about that stuff and its interesting for me to find some kinda trait that's true about me. Its interesting is all. And I laugh at others who say "I'm not like that!" and then display something similar to their sign. XDDD
  • Ictoa juicii~... 2009/12/07 01:16:32
    Ictoa
    +1
    Okay, my bad then. Whatever works for you m'am.
  • Lady Suspicious 2009/12/02 19:22:12
    Lady Suspicious
  • juggalo rob 2009/12/02 17:28:19
    juggalo rob
    +2
    no i like black and blue in fact i dont like any red and i like pink the humam kinda that is
  • third 2009/12/02 02:30:50
    third
    +1
    lightish blue
  • Ictoa third 2009/12/02 02:31:48
    Ictoa
    course. just like me
  • third Ictoa 2009/12/02 02:33:09
    third
    +1
    awesome!!!
  • g!anna 2009/12/02 00:31:13
    g!anna
    +1
    close, I guess.
    my favorite color's yellow(:
    leo people emit reflected clothing accessories close guess colors yellow
  • ♥♥♫MusicalBxtch♫♥♥ 2009/12/01 23:33:50
    ♥♥♫MusicalBxtch♫♥♥
    +1
    my fave color is black. bright colors make me sick.
  • ShecklerLuver194 2009/11/26 02:13:56 (edited)
    ShecklerLuver194
    +1
    SO WRONG. MY FAVORITE COLOR IS PINK, NOT PURPLE-PINK THOUGH.

people mix green browns tans earth wrong color pink purple-pink

• Laura In Dandyland 2009/11/25 16:39:28
    Laura In Dandyland
    +1
    I'm into green though....
  • kaaaaran 2009/11/24 23:52:49
    Saggitarius - Yellow, the color of intellect and sagacity is one of Sagittari...
    kaaaaran
    +1
    no I like purple, red, hunter green, burgundy, and dark blue.
  • HIMfanaticShannon *SHTB* 2009/11/24 04:55:26
    HIMfanaticShannon *SHTB*
    +1
    Nope. My favorite colors are Crimson and Black.
  • hatshepsut123 2009/11/23 19:51:11
    hatshepsut123
    +1
    nope, i like silver, white, red, black... shades watery colors aqua blue nope silver white red black
  • Ms. Brown Sugar 2009/11/23 17:11:50
    Ms. Brown Sugar
    +1
    nO. i LIKE PURPLE AND BRIGHT COLORS
  • tybeck[x] like a boss 2009/11/23 14:55:22
    tybeck[x] like a boss
    +1
    no i like black and white
  • Suzie 2009/11/23 03:31:44
    Taurus - Brown and Beige make a Taurus feel comfortable, and you''ll normally...
    Suzie
    +1
    I disagree completely...I usually have blue, purple, green....bright colors :)
  • Pinkashmir 2009/11/23 03:01:21
    Pinkashmir
    +2
    Yes, it's one of my favorites
  • dagnab1t 2009/11/23 03:00:33
    dagnab1t
    +4
    Forest green........cool
  • Pinkashmir dagnab1t 2009/11/23 03:07:28 (edited)
    Pinkashmir
    +3
    Hmmmmmmmmm......looks like a nice place forentryway Pictures, Images and Photos
  • dagnab1t Pinkashmir 2009/11/23 03:11:05
    dagnab1t
    +3
    WOW...That's beautiful!!!!!
  • Pinkashmir dagnab1t 2009/11/23 03:12:08
    Pinkashmir
    +3
    Quite the little getaway....don't you think?
  • dagnab1t Pinkashmir 2009/11/23 03:15:47
    dagnab1t
    +4
    Yes! I love log cabins!!
  • Pinkashmir dagnab1t 2009/11/23 03:16:36
    Pinkashmir
    +4
    Really....I wasn't aware of that! Is there any particular reason?
  • dagnab1t Pinkashmir 2009/11/23 03:19:26
    dagnab1t
    +3
    They're so.....loggy!
  • Pinkashmir dagnab1t 2009/11/23 03:20:55
    Pinkashmir
    +4
    well, no wonder you're so fond of them! That explains everything!
  • Doreen 2009/11/23 02:17:51
    Doreen
    +1
    purple has always been my favorite. brown maroon black colors murky primeval waters suit scorpio purple brown maroon black colors murky primeval waters suit scorpio purple

2014/09/16 09:29:44