Acceptable for underage girls to dress slutty for Halloween ?

CXRX 2011/10/10 19:31:26
Related Topics: Halloween, Girl, Girls, Dress
It's just Halloween !!!
NO

• Jake - 4Q2 2011/10/10 19:36:40
    Jake - 4Q2
    +5
    Depends on their age, HOW slutty, and is it required by the costume.
    (Wonder Woman wears panties and a bustier, come on)

• Anne Barnton 2012/09/22 19:37:08
    It's just Halloween !!!
    Anne Barnton
    +1
    If you dress like that then you know what your going to get :) its your decision.
  • Lydecho Rain (Лидия) 2012/01/01 21:24:15
    Lydecho Rain (Лидия)
    +1
    It depends. I don't wear costumes that are "sexy" but some show a tiny bit of cleavage or something it's not that big of a deal. But I don't wear the underwear costumes lol
  • kingdragon222 2011/11/03 04:57:34
    kingdragon222
    +1
    Only if they put out.
  • ready46xwu 2011/10/18 12:39:23
    It's just Halloween !!!
    ready46xwu
    +1
    if it's more than 'candy' they want! they'll be happy here! lol
  • Ramon 2011/10/12 05:14:33
    NO
    Ramon
    +2
    I don't think it's OK for underage girls to dress slutty anytime.
  • john 2011/10/11 21:07:15
    NO
    john
    +2
    they have plenty of time to grow up,it is better to stay young as long as possible and not dress slutty,,,the parents need to teach their kids to dress their age.
  • Ghostie Of the Night 2011/10/11 12:17:00
    It's just Halloween !!!
    Ghostie Of the Night
    +1
    It's just Halloween.
    But I guess Halloween is a chance to make them commit slutty dressing in real life!
  • Açorda 2011/10/11 11:23:24
    It's just Halloween !!!
    Açorda
    +1
    If they get gang raped it's on their vagina... and by "underage" you mean late teens, then they should have their brain to think what's better for them, not me to tell them, let alone force them to do my bidding.
  • FAM of the OMC 2011/10/11 11:16:09
    NO
    FAM of the OMC
    +1
    I think parents who let their little girls dress like sluts should lose their parental rights. It is nothing but negligence. There are so many brazen pedos out there, parents have to be on their guard protecting their kids night and day.
  • Lizzy 2011/10/11 10:27:24
    NO
    Lizzy
    +2
    Kids should be kids for as long as possible. Parents who allow youngsters to dress as sluts are asking for trouble + are irresponsible. I think it shows a lack of care on the parents who allow this.
  • Billy the kid 2011/10/11 09:52:37
    NO
    Billy the kid
    +2
    In my opinion premature sexualisation of girls who are not really not much more than children is not a good thing. If they want to dress "slutty" when they are a bit older then so be it if that is their choice.However,I believe it is much better for kids in general that they are allowed to have as long a 'childhood' as possible. After all, they've got the rest of their life ahead of them to play 'adult' games!
  • CXRX Billy t... 2011/10/11 10:12:19
    CXRX
    +1
    i couldn't have said it better ! thanks for your input. it is always appreciated !
  • Billy t... CXRX 2011/10/11 10:13:15
    Billy the kid
    +1
    My pleasure, my good friend.
  • Razzy Ratchets 2011/10/11 03:30:50
    NO
    Razzy Ratchets
    +2
    No thanks. It creeps me out. Glad my daughter is not into that sort of thing.
  • The River Rat 2011/10/11 00:57:14
    The River Rat
    +1
    How do you think that they go home with those hugh sacks of candy?
  • silver back 2011/10/11 00:56:42
    silver back
    +1
    if u dress slutty, then i will treet u like a slut but dress nice and i will treet u nice
  • Hobbitt / Oldsquid 2011/10/10 21:55:17
    NO
    Hobbitt / Oldsquid
    +1
    Time to stop sexualizing our kids...
  • CXRX Hobbitt... 2011/10/11 08:29:20
    CXRX
    agreed !
  • Hobbitt... CXRX 2011/10/11 14:52:58
    Hobbitt / Oldsquid
    +1
    The advertisers won't get it until we stop buying their crap though...
  • CXRX Hobbitt... 2011/10/11 15:32:35
    CXRX
    we would have to change the pop culture as well.
  • Hobbitt... CXRX 2011/10/11 15:40:18
    Hobbitt / Oldsquid
    I am in for that...Get back to real family values,,I have two grand daughters I would never want them abused that way or objectified...

The first Boy they bring home will have to deal with this...

APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION
    TO DATE MY DAUGHTER GRANDDAUGHTER OR NEICE
    NOTE: This application will be incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a complete financial statement, history, lineage, recent FBI background check, psychiatric evaluation, and updated medical report from your doctor.
    1. NAME:_____________________... OF BIRTH:_____________________
    2. HEIGHT:___________ WEIGHT:____________ I.Q.__________ GPA____________
    3. SOCIAL SECURITY#____________________...
    DRIVERS LICENSE#_____________________...
    BOY SCOUT RANK:________________________...
    4. HOME ADDRESS:_____________________...
    CITY/STATE___________________... ZIP_________________
    5. Do you have one MALE and one FEMALE parent? _______ yes? _______ no?
    6. Number of years parents married:_____________________...
    7. Do you own a van? _________ A truck with oversized tires? __________
    A waterbed? _________ Do you have an earring, nose ring, or belly ring?_______________ Tatoo?_______________
    (IF YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, DISCONTINUE APPLICATION AND LEAVE THE PREMISES)
    8. In 50 words or less, what does DO NOT ...

APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION
    8. In 50 words or less, what does DO NOT TOUCH MY DAUGHTER MEAN TO YOU? _____________________________...
    _____________________________...
    9. In 50 words or less, what does LATE mean to you?
    _____________________________...
    _____________________________...
    10. .In 50 words or less, what does ABSTINENCE mean to you? _____________________________...
    _____________________________...
    _____________________________...
    11. . Congregation you attend:______________________...
    How often do you attend?______________________...
    When would it the best time to interview your father, mother, relatives, neighbors, minister/rabbi/priest, and past girlfriends?
    (supply phone numbers)_____________________...
    _____________________________...
    12. What do you want to be IF you grow up? _____________________________...

ANSWER THESE SEMI-CONFIDENTIAL QUESTIONS
    BY FILLING IN THE BLANKS.
    A. "If I were shot, the last place on my body I would want to be wounded is _____________________________...
    B. "If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken is my ______________ _____________________________...
    C. "A woman’s place is in the _____________________________...
    D. "The one thing I hope this application does not ask me about is _________ _____________________________...
    E. "When I first meet a girl, the thing I notice about her is ______________ _____________________________...
    (NOTE: If the answer to #E begins with "T" or "A", discontinue and it is advised that you leave the premises right now keeping your head low and running in a serpentine fashion.)

I SWEAR THAT ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED ABOVE IS TRUE, UNDER THE PENALTY OF A SLOW DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, SOLDIER ANT TORTURE, RED HOT POKERS DRIPPING WATER TORTURE, ELECTROCUTION, AND THE JANET RENO KISS TORTURE.

_____________________________...
    SIGNATURE (That means your name, moron!)
    Thank you for your interest in my daughter, granddaughter or niece. Please allow four to six years for processing. Don’t call us, we’ll call you. You will be contacted in writing if you are approved. Do not try to call or write (since you probably can’t, anyway). Any attempt to make contact might cause you injury. If your application is rejected, two gentlemen with violin cases and cement shoes will notify you – one size fits all.

Also this one...

Ten Simple Rules for Dating My Grand Daughter
    Rule One
    If you pull into my driveway and honk, you better be delivering a package because you're sure as hell not picking anything up.
    Rule Two
    Do not touch my daughter granddaughter or niece in my presence. You may glare at her adoringly, so long as you do not peer at anything below the neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off my daughter I will remove them. Use your hands on my daughter, granddaughter or niece and you'll lose them after.

Rule Three
    I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off of your hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are idiots. If you show up at my home with your pants falling down I will be forced to ensure that they do not come off during the course of your date with my by taking daughter, granddaughter or niece my electric staple gun and fastening the pants directly to your waist. Either that or my burns o mat c propane torch and solder, your choice

Rule Four
    I'm sure you've been told that sex in today's world without a "barrier device" can kill you. Let me elaborate: I am the barrier, and I will kill you. Safe sex is a myth. Anything you try will be hazardous to your health.

Rule Five
    Current thinking is that in order for you and me to get to know each other, we should talk politics, sports, and other issues. Do not do this. Your ignorance and stupidity will only serve to anger me. The only information I require of you is when you will have my daughter, granddaughter or niece home. To this end, you only need two words: "early" and "sir." Bring her home late, there's no next date

Rule Six
    I have no doubt that you are a popular fellow, with opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it's okay with my daughter, granddaughter or niece . Otherwise, once you've gone out with my little girl you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry harder.

Rule Seven
    As you stand in my hallway waiting for my daughter, granddaughter or niece to appear, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time you should not be dating my daughter, granddaughter or niece, She is doing her hair, putting on make-up, or whatever; a process that can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like change the oil in my car?

Rule Eight
    The following places are not appropriate places to take my daughter, granddaughter or niece; places with beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool - places where there are no parents, policemen, or nuns within eyesight - places that are dark or poorly lit, places where there is dancing, holding hands, or excessive happiness - places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter, granddaughter or niece to wear anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka zipped up to her throat - movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme. Hockey games are okay, old folk’s homes are better, a Franciscan nunnery is best.

Rule Nine
    Do not ever lie to me. I may appear to be a middle-aged, dim-witted has-been, but on issues relating to my daughter, granddaughter or niece, I am the all-knowing god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

Rule Ten
    Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming over a rice paddy. When my Carrier Flight Deck crash memories start kicking in, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean all the guns, Swords and Stringed weapons in the house, as I wait for you to bring my daughter, granddaughter or niece home. As soon as you pull into driveway, you should exit your car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, and then return to your car as there is no need for you to come inside. Note the camouflaged face in the window is mine

My daughter, granddaughter or niece claims it embarrasses her to come downstairs and find me attempting to get her date to recite these Ten simple rules from memory. I'd be embarrassed too--there are only Ten of them, for crying out loud! And, for the record, I did NOT suggest to one of these cretins that I'd have these rules tattooed on his arm if he couldn't remember them. (I checked into it and the cost is prohibitive.) I merely told him that I thought writing the rules on his arm with a ball point might be inadequate --ink washes off--and that my wood burning set was probably a better alternative.

One time, when my wife caught me having one of my daughter, granddaughter or niece’s would-be suitors practice pulling into the driveway, get out of the car, and go up to knock on the front door (he had violated rule number one, so I figured he needed to run through the drill a few dozen times) she asked me why I was being so hard on the boy. "Don't you remember being that age?" She challenged. Of course I remember. Why do you think I came up with the Ten simple rules?"
  • mg's haven~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2011/10/10 21:16:22
    NO
    mg's haven~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    There is no excuse for them dressing slutty ever. Halloween is no exception.
  • Brosia 2011/10/10 20:53:34
    NO
    Brosia
    +2
    It is never acceptable for underage girls to dress slutty. They have a long time to whore it up when they are legal, why not wait until then?
  • Bear 2011/10/10 20:29:14 (edited)
    Bear
    +1
    Not sitting on the fence on this..
    if there are a few underage girls and some adults together in a group..it SHOULD be ok...but two or three young underage girls on their own?...no way..too many perverts out there
  • Maleficent 2011/10/10 20:10:18
    It's just Halloween !!!
    Maleficent
    +1
    if theyre 16 or 17 sure but not showing too much skin. but if their little girls still no.
  • freakoutnow... cuz mom's here 2011/10/10 20:08:31
    NO
    freakoutnow... cuz mom's here
    +3
    Slutty is never appropiate especially for underage girls.
  • Grace. 2011/10/10 19:59:48
    It's just Halloween !!!
    Grace.
    +2
    *cough*.
    I'm under-aged and I wear slutty costumes -.-
  • ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠ 2011/10/10 19:53:04
    NO
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +2
    Just no.
  • doc 2011/10/10 19:49:34
    NO
    doc
    +2
    Stay with spooky or cute save sexy for when you want to have sex scary costumes cute costumes http://img.ehowcdn.co.uk/arti...
  • Mrs Reckless 2011/10/10 19:45:54
    It's just Halloween !!!
    Mrs Reckless
    +3
    They are going as sluts for Halloween:)
  • WF - Rumpelstiltskin -PWCM~JLA 2011/10/10 19:45:44 (edited)
  • gone i guess 2011/10/10 19:40:28
    It's just Halloween !!!
    gone i guess
    +1
    yeah cause it turns me on
  • Jake - 4Q2 2011/10/10 19:36:40
    Jake - 4Q2
    +5

2014/10/23 14:23:59