ABORTION

tea for you 2012/02/02 19:28:26
Related Topics: Abortion, Live

SLIDESHOW: young woman harrased by prollife

1 of 7

ABORTION
how many young women take their lives after being Threaten , Harassed and Bullied by pro-lifers
please stop the harassment

• Pat 2012/02/02 19:31:25
    +10
    Having an abortion is a very personal and usually painful decision. It wouldn't surprise me that young women have taken their own lives after being bullied and loaded down with guilt by pro-lifers who don't believe in birth control either. I wish they would go home, do their own thing, live their own lives and let the rest of us do the same.

• calliegal235 2012/04/12 09:43:57
    calliegal235
    I don't know. How many women take their lives after getting an abortion and suffering post traumatic stress?
  • Silversnake 2012/03/03 19:06:02
    Silversnake
    Now the woman dies with her child. Excellent!
  • Delete 2012/02/22 04:31:25
    Delete
    +2
    Judaism holds that human life begins upon first breath, and Jewish law requires abortion if necessary to save the mother’s life prior to birth. Most believe that potential human life should never be terminated casually, but abortion is generally regarded as a personal decision, especially within the first 40 days of pregnancy.
  • nichelle 2012/02/17 20:28:31
    nichelle
    Eight weeks after abortion, 44% reported nervous disorders, 36% experienced sleep disturbances, 31% had regrets about their decision, and 11% had been prescribed psychotropic medicine by their family doctor.. i dont think the pro-life people had anything to do with them taking their lives, and last time i checked this really isnt a man subject to be putting his stupid ass comment in..... if you want to defent abortion why don't you go talk to a couple of women who have been threw it, and have them let you know how they feel.. just saying
  • tea for... nichelle 2012/02/18 09:30:05
    tea for you
    awwwwwwwwwww but the biggest point is that the Catholic church is run by old men and backward Ideas from the 14th centuries . Telling women what they must do.
  • nichelle tea for... 2012/02/18 15:21:32
    nichelle
    who the hell said anything bout the catholic church??
  • tea for... nichelle 2012/02/18 15:23:57
    tea for you
    the Catholics are at the fore front of the debate against women . I do know a few woman that have been through Abortions , there are more than you think their are."couple of women who have been threw it, and have them let you know how they feel.. just saying"
  • tea for... nichelle 2012/02/22 11:45:26
    tea for you
    I did , you have a problem with that?
  • nichelle tea for... 2012/02/29 17:45:33
    nichelle
    problem with what? lol
  • Gale Routh 2012/02/08 23:59:09
    Gale Routh
    +1
    THE BIBLE:
    the bible supported abortion, that was done by a priest, in god's name, in his holly temple!
    the 1984 NIV footnote of numbers 5:11-31 explained what "to thy thigh to rot, they belly to swell" meant: numbers 5:21 "or causes you to have a miscarrying womb and barrenness" to CAUSE a miscarrying womb IS an abortion.

'Ephraim, as I saw Tyre, is planted in a pleasant place; but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer." Give them, O LORD -- what wilt Thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts...Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit; yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.'

HOSEA 9-16

the judeo-christian god is a myth and historical evidence proves it.
    3.3.3 ATHEISM: A HISTORY OF GOD (Part 1) Evid3nc3
    2nd Foundational Falsehood of Creationism-AronRa
    Why do people laugh at creationists? (part 36)- Thunderf00t
    Why do people laugh at creationists? (part 29)
    Why do people laugh at creationists? (part 28)

http://www.evilbible.com/god
    http://skepticsannotatedbible...

THIS IS THE LAW:
    ABORTION IS A CIVIL AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT SUPPORTED BY THE RIGHTS TO PRIVACY, THE EQUAL PROTECTION CLAUSE OF THE 14TH AMENDMENT, AND THE 13TH AMENDMENT.

NO HUMAN ( that means the FETUS, ...

THE BIBLE:

HOSEA 9-16

http://www.evilbible.com/god
    http://skepticsannotatedbible...

THIS IS THE LAW:

NO HUMAN ( that means the FETUS, too) has a right to life or any due process rights by the 14th amendment to use another human's body or body parts AGAINST their will, civil and constitutional rights: that's why you are not forced to donate your kidney---the human fetus is no exception; this is supported by the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment AND 13th amendment, which makes reproductive slavery unconstitutional.

"Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction. "

this makes viability unconstitutional because pregnancy is not a crime.

consensual sex=/= a legal, binding contract to an unwanted fetus to live; and abortion is not murder, the unlawful killing with intent.

THIS IS SCIENCE:
    FETUS IS NOT A BABY (GOOGLE THE HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CHART), but a parasite because the classification of the biological relationship that is based on the behavior one organism (fetus) and how it relates to the woman's body:

as a zygote, it invaded the woman's uterus using its TROPHOBLAST cells, hijacked her immune system by using NEUROKININ B and HCG--- so her body doesn't kill it, steals her nutrients to survive, and causes her harm or potential death.

"The placenta functions as an immunological barrier between the mother and the fetus, creating an immunologically privileged site. For this purpose, it uses several mechanisms:
    It secretes Neurokinin B containing phosphocholine molecules. This is the same mechanism used by parasitic nematodes to avoid detection by the immune system of their host.[2]"

" Due to its highly-negative charge, hCG may repel the immune cells of the mother, protecting the fetus during the first trimester. It has also been hypothesized that hCG may be a placental link for the development of local maternal immunotolerance."

"It is also possible for a symbiotic relationship to exist between two organisms of the same species."
    http://www.answers.com/topic/... -- Gale's Science of Everyday Things.

just like a parasitic twin --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...

"an animal or plant that lives in or on another (the host) from which it obtains nourishment. The host does not benefit from the association and is often harmed by it"
    http://www.thefreedictionary....

pregnancy CAUSES HARM: http://www.thelizlibrary.org/...

THE FETUS DOESN'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO FEEL PAIN --WHEN MOST ABORTIONS OCCUR.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/...
  • John Galt jr or Ron/jon 2012/02/08 00:24:58
    John Galt jr or Ron/jon
    Some people have told me that, I can't possibly run a presidential campaign, without taking a strong stance on abortion rights one way or the other. So what they are telling me is the best way to get elected is piss off half the voters from the get go? My position in all matters is that that compromise is the only answer. Is such a compromise possible?

I have to admit I have thought about what my life would be like , if my mom had made an abortion of me, it's seems better to me that she didn't. I guess the best place to start would be to examine my own feelings on the issue. The first question is "Do I have the right to have an opinion on this subject?" What we are talking about is a procedure between a woman and a doctor. I will say I have reservations about any doctor, who is willing to perform these procedures. To those who specialize in it try reading your hypocratic oath again. Logic tells me, as an individual, that I have no say and therefore no opinion is necessary.

There was this picture on the cover of Life magazine, that the radical side of the pro-lifers wants to use as their new poster child. This picture I have an opinion about! The picture appears to be a baby reaching out of it's mother's womb. They say this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that fetuses are...

There was this picture on the cover of Life magazine, that the radical side of the pro-lifers wants to use as their new poster child. This picture I have an opinion about! The picture appears to be a baby reaching out of it's mother's womb. They say this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that fetuses are people. Well guess what we already knew that. The real abortion question is whether or not it's murder to kill a fetus. This picture, if you read the story was posed, the doctor removed the little arm to make a photo opt! Here in lies the real story behind this picture. Who do these doctors think they are? Operations on fetuses, offends me as much, if not more than abortion. I can not believe, that such an invasive penetration in to the mothers body or the unborn baby's world could be necessary. I can not believe that this child will ever lead a normal life. Of course the Doctors will blame it on the "disease" that they were trying to fix in the first place. This child will likely live a short life full of pain and agony. It's medical expenses will pay for some doctors play toys. Money is what that picture is really about.

However I am not Vulcan, and have other influences, like morality and spirituality. Spiritually I accept all death as the ends to the means. We are all heading for the same imperative. How ever killing I have a problem with. In nature killing is pragmatic, you eat meat, you need to eat, you kill your dinner. The human race however has developed killing into artistic rituals, and devised killing machines, often without meaning or purpose. Guns Knives and bombs, never solved a problem. But I digress...

If I were in the situation where a women was carrying my child I would do everything in my power to protect that child. If said women, wanted to abort this child, I would do everything in my power to convince her to have the child and raise it myself. My spirit tells me it is the right thing to do. My spirit also tells me that if women were being forced to have abortions. That I would certainly take to the streets in outrage.

My real point is the problem has been solved, Roe vrs Wade. Settled, those who would like to kill their offspring can,(up to 14 weeks) and those of us who don't can believe that they and their doctors will burn in hell for all eternity. Seems like a fair compromise to me. I remember a famous spokesperson once said no compromise is a good compromise unless all parties are pissed off at the outcome...

So Abortion is here to stay, it will not go away, laws can't and won't stop it. Now that the question has been settled, what can anti-abortionists do to reduce the number of abortions being preformed?
    Is the ritual extraction of a fetus the problem or is it something else?
    How about condoning safe sex or abstinence?
    How about fighting date rape drugs? How about adopting unwanted children?
    How about supporting RU-486 as the morning after cure?
    How about banning inter-womb surgeries?
    Abortion will go away if the need for it goes away...
  • chorne95 2012/02/06 13:25:52
    chorne95
    +5
    please stop the harassment.

doesnt really make sense how i should have simpathy for those people, when no one does for unborn babies.
  • tea for... chorne95 2012/02/06 15:02:02
    tea for you
    1 young woman taking her life because of the bullies is one life to many
  • Faith ~... tea for... 2012/02/07 18:43:51
    Faith ~American Patriot~
    +1
    One baby being killed because of a selfish decision is one life too many. Why should the "woman's" life be valued when she herself does not value life?
  • tea for... Faith ~... 2012/02/07 18:53:22
    tea for you
    what Baby are you talking about ? your heart is a cold a frozen lake,to slander young women that have done nothing wrong . I pity you
  • Faith ~... tea for... 2012/02/07 19:15:09
    Faith ~American Patriot~
    +1
    Done nothing wrong? Uh, murder is wrong. If they didn't want a baby, they should have kept their legs closed. I find it funny that you're calling my heart frozen as you attempt to defend babies being murdered.
  • tea for... Faith ~... 2012/02/07 19:43:57
    tea for you
    Faith don't you believe in the law of the land and a law that was derived from the very constitution you supposedly hold dear to you're heart?I don't defend abortion , I defend the constitutional right for a woman to choose what happens to her body . How you come the the awful conclusion you have any say is beyond reason Women should be equal in all things lawful and choosing to have a Abortion is indeed lawful
  • Faith ~... tea for... 2012/02/07 19:58:11
    Faith ~American Patriot~
    I couldn't care less what a woman does with her body. That baby is not a part of her body
  • tea for... Faith ~... 2012/02/07 20:01:54
    tea for you
    so i take it from that comment . you're own children aren't part of you.
  • Faith ~... tea for... 2012/02/07 20:21:06
    Faith ~American Patriot~
    No, my daughter was never a part of my body.
  • tea for... Faith ~... 2012/02/07 20:24:40
    tea for you
    pity you faith , I really do
  • Faith ~... tea for... 2012/02/07 20:26:23
    Faith ~American Patriot~
    Sure you do, lmao. I don't need pity from demented people such as yourself.
  • tea for... chorne95 2012/02/07 18:51:40
    tea for you
    because they are alive and have done nothing wrong , If you have a blacken heart than you have the problem not these young women
  • Izzy! 2012/02/04 02:17:30
    Izzy!
    +1
    I would personally NEVER do it and I do Kinda judge people that do, but I still believe they should have the total Choice.
  • 2012/02/04 01:17:29
    +2
    pro choice? why is it that someone should have the choice to murder an innocent baby yet the innocent baby cant even have a CHOICE to live its life?..theres other options..yet at the same time i would never harass or bully anyone who has had an abortion, im sure they're pain is beyond my belief but & i know theres also healing for all that pain.
  • tea for... 2012/02/07 18:54:07
    tea for you
    what Baby was murdered ?
  • tea for... 2012/02/11 23:59:46
    any baby that is 'aborted' is murdered. obvi.
  • Bibliophilic 2012/02/03 23:40:55
    Bibliophilic
    I'm 100% pro-choice. It's not up to me.
  • METALheadMom 2012/02/03 22:56:49
    METALheadMom
    That is something that drives me nuts. HOW can ANYONE call themselves pro life, when they TREAT LIVING HUMANS with such disrespect like that? They are NOT pro life, they are pro what THEY believe. Biggest bunch of hypocrites on Earth.
  • Andy 2012/02/03 16:33:41
    Andy
    Abortion is taking a life... Yes it is a personal decision, but so is having unprotected sex. I would never bully a woman for having an abortion...but remember, while the Conservative Right is passionate, so is the Liberal Left!! There is plenty of bullying going on from both sides.
  • tea for... Andy 2012/02/03 17:50:43
  • Andy tea for... 2012/02/03 18:53:45
    Andy
    I totally understand the pain a woman goes through in regards to the decision to abort. Here is some detail regarding the REASONS FOR ABORTION... very few actually happen due to rape or incest. The survey's interviewed nearly 2000 women in each year indicated. The numbers are a little dated, but still very representative of reality... the rape and incest numbers are at the bottom

Reason for Abortion 2004 1987

Having a baby would dramatically change my life 74% 78%
    Would interfere with education 38 36
    Would interfere with job/employment/career 38 50
    Have other children or dependents 32 22
    Can’t afford a baby now 73 69
    Unmarried 42 na
    Student or planning to study 34 na
    Can’t afford a baby and child care 28 na
    Can’t afford the basic needs of life 23 na
    Unemployed 22 na
    Can’t leave job to take care of a baby 21 na
    Would have to find a new place to live 19 na
    Not enough support from husband or partner 14 na
    Husband or partner is unemployed 12 na
    Currently or temporarily on welfare or public assistance 8 na
    Don’t want to be a single mother or having relationship problems 48 52
    Not sure about relationship 19 na
    Partner and I can’t or don’t want to get married 12 30
    Not in a relationship right now 11 12
    Relationship or marriage may break up soon 11 16
    Husband or p...

<<

Reason for Abortion 2004 1987

Would interfere with education 38 36
    Have other children or dependents 32 22
    Can’t afford a baby now 73 69
    Unmarried 42 na
    Student or planning to study 34 na
    Unemployed 22 na
    Husband or partner is unemployed 12 na
    Not sure about relationship 19 na
    Not in a relationship right now 11 12
    Husband or partner is abusive to me or my children 2 3
    Have completed my childbearing 38 28
    Not ready for a(nother) child† 32 36
    Don’t want people to know I had sex or got pregnant 25 33
    Don’t feel mature enough to raise a(nother) child 22 27
    Husband or partner wants me to have an abortion 14 24
    Possible problems affecting the health of the fetus 13 14
    Physical problem with my health 12 8
    Parents want me to have an abortion 6 8
    Was a victim of rape 1 1
    Became pregnant as a result of incest <0.5 <0.5
  • Zamboni - Madoka Magica fan... 2012/02/03 00:45:32
    Zamboni - Madoka Magica fan BN0
    Abortion must be legal. Is legal. And they will have to FACE REALLITY!!!

I do believe however, that Abortion-on-Demand should be legal until 10 weeks. And that abortions for health reasons should be available during the entire pregnancy.
  • carolynb 2012/02/02 21:22:10
    carolynb
    +5
    Hey tea, you are talking to the wrong people if you are looking for compassion. These are the people that will try to keep you from having an abortion by killing a doctor. They make no sense whatsoever.
  • tea for... carolynb 2012/02/02 23:23:38
    tea for you
    +4
    thanks I just wanted to put it out there > their bullying is killing young girls and as usual . they don't give a damn
  • carolynb tea for... 2012/02/02 23:45:12
    carolynb
    +3
    It is so sad. Live and let live. They need to stay out of other peoples business unless they are willing to help raise and support that child.
  • tea for... carolynb 2012/02/03 07:48:41
    tea for you
    +1
    conservatives have a nasty habit of poking around other bedrooms . Kind of a sickness
  • carolynb tea for... 2012/02/03 10:24:04
    carolynb
    +1
    They sure do. There motto is keep the govt out of my business, but it is ok if we go checkout what you do in your bedrooms.
  • Faith ~... tea for... 2012/02/07 18:45:51
    Faith ~American Patriot~
    You have abortions in your bedroom?
  • Faith ~... tea for... 2012/02/07 20:25:29
    Faith ~American Patriot~
    You're the one attempting to justify murdering babies. The ill one seems to be you. Lonely? Far from it. I have a wonderful husband and an amazing daughter. That, of course, is in addition to fantastic family and friends. the only one who should never be allowed around children, is you and your murderous views.
    And FYI, it's 'you're', not 'your'. Lmao.

2014/10/01 23:36:16