A happy ending with this reunion

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2012/03/16 10:08:40
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/lost-child-reunited-with-fami... It sounds like the storyline from a movie. A five-year-old boy gets separated from his brother at a train station in India. He boards the wrong train by himself and falls asleep. He awakens on the east side of India. The events that follow include him trying to scrounge his way back home, nearly drowning and almost being sold into slavery.

What would happen next in this movie? You’ve probably seen enough plot lines to guess. He didn’t make it home at this time, but he does go on to become a successful businessman and, of course, found his family in the end.

While this may sound like a Hollywood or Bollywood-directed event, the story covered by Tasmania‘s The Mercury is Saroo Brierley’s reality.

event thenbsp story covered nbspby tasmanias mercury saroo brierleys reality

Read More: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/lost-child-reunite...

• Cricket 2012/03/16 12:24:13
    Cricket
    +4
    Amazing story but why was the older brother found dead on the tracks? Was it at that time, or later in years? It was not clear to me when I read that. They didn't go into more details about that.

• Viet Era medic 2012/03/17 05:54:46
    Viet Era medic
    +1
    wow, great story. Thanks.
  • Viet Er... Viet Er... 2012/03/17 05:56:35
    Viet Era medic
    +1
    and it was 25 years later.. amazing.
  • darlene 2012/03/17 02:29:55
    darlene
    +3
    Thanks for sharing.
  • alanh 2012/03/16 13:23:10
    alanh
    +3
    Great story!!!
  • Lizzy 2012/03/16 13:18:35
    Lizzy
    +2
    Having seen documentaries on TV about the Indian railways it`s very easy to see how something like this could happen, those trains are Chaotic + many people die everyday on the tracks !!. A sad story with a happy ending for the boy + his family.
  • Cricket 2012/03/16 12:24:13
    Cricket
    +4
  • doofieg... Cricket 2012/03/16 13:03:16 (edited)
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +3
    I'll dig a little deeper to see if I can find out.
  • Cricket doofieg... 2012/03/16 13:04:36
    Cricket
    +3
    If you want, if not that's okay too. Thank you for posting this! I will share it.:):)

2014/10/22 22:42:33