A Blonde's flight to Chicago

snipe 2010/02/13 01:06:53
A commercial airplane is in flight to Chicago, when a blonde woman sitting in economy gets up and moves to an open seat in the first class section. A flight attendant watches her do this, and politely informs the woman that she must return to her seat in economy class because that's the type of ticket she paid for.

The blonde woman replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Chicago and I'm staying right here."

After repeated attempts and no success convincing the woman to return to economy, the flight attendant goes into the cockpit and informs the pilot and co-pilot that there's a blonde bimbo sitting in first class who refuses to go back to her proper seat.

The pilot says, "You say she's blonde? I'll handle this I'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde" He. kneels down next to the woman and whispers quietly in her ear, and she says, "Oh, I'm sorry," then quickly returns to her seat.

The flight attendant was amazed and ask him what he said to get her to move back to economy without causing any fuss.

"I told her first class isn't going to Chicago."

2014/09/02 17:30:27