51 Things To Do In WalMart!

ellomotto 2010/09/25 01:11:12
(Note: my friend sent this to me I didn't write it!)

1. Take someone's shopping cart and switch the items with stuff from the person next to them's cart

2. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment

3. Smash the person in front of you on the head with a ham

4. Go up to some old geezer & say "Grandpa!!! You're ALIVE!!! It's a MIRACLE!!! etc."

5. Take something from someone else's cart, when they say "hey, that's mine! " call the security and say that the other ...
person was trying to take your _____

6. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.

7. Hide in the center of the clothes circle where people find shirts, and jump out and yell "AIHAIHAIHAIHAIHAIHAIHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!"

8. Go into the dressing room, wait a few minutes, then yell "THERES NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!!"

9. Get a batman costume, put it on, and run around the store screaming at the top of your lungs, "COME ROBIN! TO THE BATMOBILE!"

10. Hide between clothing and then jump out and yell "PICK ME"

11. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"

12. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men

13. Hide in a clothes circle. When someone with a shopping cart goes by stick your hand out and steal something from them

14. Grab a guitar and start singing Wake Me Up When September Ends in a loud shrieking half screaming voice

15. Randomly place 24 bags of candy in peoples carts

16. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.

17. Go up to an employee and in a official tone say "code three in house ware" and see what happens

18. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department

19. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap

20. Set up a concert of singing hamster dolls. Get your friends and turn them on all at the same time. Then act like a conductor

21. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"

22. Open a pack of yugioh cards and challenge random people to a "d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!"

23. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation

24. Tape a walkie-talkie to the back of a Barbie doll and say to random people, "I know where you live..."

25. Attempt to drown in a kiddy pool...

26. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it

27. Open up random packages in the toy aisle then walk off. If an employee asks what you're doing, just say "I changed my mind."

28. Run around Wal-Mart in a bathing suit singing the Surfin' USA theme song

29. Say things like, "Would you be as kind so to direct me to your Twinkies?"

30. If an employee comes within 30 ft scream "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" Then run out of the store screaming

31. Walk up to an employee and ask questions like how come this store is called wal mart? Or what's up with your hair? Why do you people wear name tags can't you all remember your own names?

32. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles

33. Glare menacingly at anyone who comes within 40 ft of you. Then hiss like a snake and act like you're going to bite them

34. Throw a fake rubber snake into some lady's face and watch her freak out

35. Squeeze their legs and either sing, "I like to move it, move it! Or say "You got chicken legs!"

36. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
37. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room
38. Bring your pet pit-bull into Wal-mart. Act casual. If someone is brave enough to walk up to you and tell you to get out, simply reply "He's going to help me pick out his favorite dog food"

39. TP as much of the store as possible

40. Whenever you hear a voice saying, clean up etc fall to the ground sobbing screaming the voices!! then get back up & act normal

41. Dress up in a trench coat & wear sunglasses. Walk up to someone browsing and say "The rooster is in the nest" Wait for a reply. After they finish talking, hand them a cap gun and whisper "use this wisely."

42. Go to the music aisle and start singing horrible karaoke

43. Walk along look at someone giggle at them & say to no one... I know I know... hehehe keep doing it until they give you a weird look & walk off

44. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day

45. Go in to the camping department and enter a tent then tell random customers that they can come in if they bring a pillow from the bedding department

46. Broadcast K-mart commercials over the intercom

47. Go up to the bagel section with cream cheese all over your face. Then start chanting, "We love bagels! We love bagels!"

48. Over the intercom say there is a big sale on all items in electronics department and first 10 people to the check outs gets one item free... & see what happens

49. Randomly start putting different size undergarments in peoples carts

50. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners

51. Lie on the floor. Just lie there. It is guaranteed to freak people out. Either pretend to be asleep, or to have passed out.

• Nellie-TheQueenOfCraziness 2012/08/18 12:10:29 (edited)
    Nellie-TheQueenOfCraziness
    First, things from this list that I have done.

10, 11 (instead of asking them to leave me alone though I ask why nothing I want wants me to find it. They're playing mind tricks and the inanimate objects are all against me). 18, 19, 23 (though I tend to do that outside of Wal-Mart as well). 36, among other things.

How about asking one of the female jewelers and ask to see their nicest ring because you want to ask your boyfriend/girlfriend to marry you. When they hand you one go up to the closest employee and get on one knee saying. "I know that this sounds strange but I've been watching you for some time now. I love Wal-Mart and I love you though, so will you marry me? We could have beautiful Wal-Mart babies together." Then watch (or even better have the person you're in the store with) angrily walk up and get angry because you're with them and you had gotten engaged and had Wal-Mart babies with them.
  • Evie 2010/10/21 01:57:06
    Evie
    Omg! That's hilarious. I just sent this to my boyfriend so he could look at it too. I otta try some. A damn good way to get kicked out, but oh well, walmart kinda sucks.
  • Phillip 2010/09/27 11:21:48
    Phillip
    Lifestyles for losers!
  • ellomotto Phillip 2010/09/27 19:18:35
    ellomotto
    I just posted this for fun it's not supposed to be taken seriously...
  • Phillip ellomotto 2010/09/27 19:23:41
    Phillip
    I meant to poke fun with my answer too!
    But I had a stepson that did things like that, his defense was always "I was just having fun, don't get mad at me!"
  • Inoka 2010/09/26 17:53:40
    Inoka
    I so want to try some of those!!!
  • RadChick♥ 2010/09/26 05:27:40 (edited)
    RadChick♥
    Omigosh im totally gonna do some of those! LOL Love Em! :D

~*RadChicka*~
  • dmac 2010/09/26 05:14:14
    dmac
    these are very funny. A few I've seen before but still funny. Thanks for my laugh for my day.
  • Julia Anne 2010/09/26 01:29:32
    Julia Anne
    trying on shoes
  • C 2010/09/25 22:18:04
    C
    +1
    All I ever do when I'm at Wal-Mart is try not to get carjacked in the parking lot! They had a whole tutorial on the local news about how to deal with carjackers. Fortunately, we have a POS car that no one in their right mind would want.
  • wandering mystery aka Relch... 2010/09/25 22:14:13
    wandering mystery aka Relcho of Anid
    +1
    This I think I saw before
  • ZILdeactivated 2010/09/25 21:36:59
    ZILdeactivated
    +4
    I laughed out loud. My cat looked at me like I was weird.
  • volley15 2010/09/25 02:39:35
    volley15
    +1
    I've actually done some of these things before with a friend who got this list online. It was fun.

These ones were our favorites:
    50. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.

And saying "BEEP!" every time the cashier rings up an item is fun too. XD
  • Grim Muscari 2010/09/25 01:22:40
    Grim Muscari
    +1
    52. Grab 24 boxes of condoms and put them in random people's carts when they're not looking.
  • Captain Spaulding (Movie-Guy) 2010/09/25 01:13:52

2014/09/02 12:08:58