30 tips for guys on how to treat a woman:)
Elisa ✦ Knockout™ 2011/09/08 20:58:17
Lol i'm assuming this was written by a man but he's smart lol.
1.Whatever you do, don't just show up at their house...they run around in their underwear just like we do.
Don't cheat on them. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each other
everything about everything. Trust me, they WILL find out.
Beware of every single male relative and all guy friends. Any of them
would kick your ass at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them wouldn't
even wait for the damn hat.
4. Never miss an opportunity to tell them they're beautiful.
5. Don't refuse to kiss in front of your friends. If they laugh at you, it's because they're jealous.
6. If they slap you hard, you deserved it.
Don't be afraid to touch them if you want to. If they're going out with
you in the first place, it's because they like being in your arms.
8. If you don't sleep with them, do not tell your friends that you did.
8.5 If you DO sleep with them, don't tell your friends that you did.
9. You can be dirty minded in private, really...most of them are not offended by it...
10. Not all of them eat like birds, allot of them can eat like whales.
Most of them don't mind paying half of everything, but they do discuss
these things with their friends. Realize that if you make your
girlfriend pay half all the time, everyone will know about it and your
friends will know you're a wimp.
11.5. Do you honestly need all your money that much? Be a man, pay all the time!
Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend- a
stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring. Even
if it's not a serious relationship.
13. Make sure she gets home
safely as often as you can. If you're dropping her off, walk her to the
door. If you aren't dropping her off, call to be sure she's home safely.
14. If a guy is bothering her, it is your right to kick the crap out of him.
15. If you're talking to a female friend of yours, pull your girlfriend closer.
Never, ever slap her, even if it's just in a joking way. Even if she
swats you first, and says, "Oh, you're so dumb" or something, never make
any gestures back.
17. Go to a chick flick once in a while. She doesn't care whether you enjoy it or not, it just matters that you went.
You're dead meat if you can't get along with their pets, parents and
best friends. Be prince charming to their friends, Mr. Polite to their
parents, and make sure to be nice to their animals.
19. Don't flirt with their moms...that's just freaky.
20. Don't be freaked out by PMS. It's not gross, and it really does make them feel like s**t, so be understanding.
21. If you don't like the way they drive, you do it.
If you're officially dating, and you're introducing her to your
friends, you'd better damn well introduce her as your girlfriend.
23. Don't stress where you go for every date. They really only want to be with you.
24. If they complain that something hurts, rub it for them without being asked.
25. Girls are fragile. Even if you're play fighting/wrestling, be very gentle.
26. Memorize their god damned birthdays. You forget her birthday and you're basically screwed for life.
27. Don't marinade the cologne, but smell good.
Don't give her something stupid for her birthday or Christmas or
Valentine's day. It doesn't have to be expensive, but it has to be
29. If you think the relationship isn't going to last, don't wait to find out. It will only hurt you more if you draw it out.
After you've been dating for a while, realize that they really have
started to trust you. When you have a girlfriend who truly trusts you,
you have a lot more responsibility, privilege and control than you
would think. Be careful with it, most guys would kill for that kind of
power, and it can be lost in a nanosecond.
See Votes by State
Hot Questions on SodaHead
More Hot Questions