25 Creepy Things Kids Have Said

Melicious Kiss of PHAET 2013/07/11 15:11:44
Funny
Creepy
Creepy and Funny

Over on the SDL Facebook wall, I asked you what the creepiest thing was that you’ve ever heard a kid say.

I had no idea what to expect.

This is what I got. Plus a few future posts as well.

25 More of the Creepiest Things Ever Said by Kids

1. “Mommy, I love you so much I wish I could take your head to school with me.” -my 4 year old son.
  2. At 3… “Mommy, remember when I died before and I saw them give someone else my heart? I was so sad I couldn’t hug you anymore.”
  3. When my son was 6 we moved and he said that he was glad he no longer had to share his room with the scary old lady that kept telling him to kill himself.
  4. “Can I see the place in you where I came from?”
  5. Looking out the window into the yard one night, my daughter, then 2, said “there’s a door out there. Those two scary men want to come in. They are doing *this*.” And she started shaking her head violently while looking up at the ceiling
  6. .
  7. “The devil told me to stab you, but I’m not going to.”

1. A little girl, who is five, tell me in great detail about her grandmother passing away in a horrible car accident. Apparently the woman was decapitated. The little girl looked me right in the eyes and said, “they sewed her head back on before they put her in the casket…that way, no one will steal her head and take it home. Someone might have wanted to put it on top of the television or sumthin’.”

1. My 4 year old came down stairs in nothing but her underwear, a sash, and a fake sword. She said “I’m going to kill the werewolves. Call the cops.” Then walked away.

1. Our house had flooded so we were headed to a hotel. As we approached the parking lot my then three year old daughter told me she wished we had chosen a different motel because the creepy guy with glowing eyes was sitting in the back seat with her telling her all the names of people whose “time was up” here. She then asked if she could sit up front with me reassuring me it was ok because he didn’t list our names but his eyes were freaking her out.

1. “When the dog dies can I mount her head on my wall? If not, how about her tail?”

1. When my daughter was 4 she looked over at a guy on a motorcycle next to us at a red light and said “that guy looks cool. I could use his skin as a blanket.”

1. My four year old often crawls into my bed around 3 am. I have a brother I never met bc he passed as a baby before I was born. My daughter crawled into my bed as usual and laid down. After a minute she turned to me and said, Mommy Michael says Hello. We have no one in our life with that name but it is my deceased brothers name.

1. My twin great-nephews looked at a picture of my deceased mother and said (they were 2 1/2), there’s that singing angel. I asked who? Reply was, “You know. Nana. The angel that would sing to us about Danny Boy when we were babies.” My mother sang “Oh, Danny boy” all the time to my father and brother and us as kids. She never met the twins as she died a year before they were born.

1. “I remember coming out of your vagina.” -My 3 year old

1. My daughter was is that age where she was just starting to talk but it was mostly babbling. well she was babbling like crazy on her toy phone and her dad asked who she was talking to and her answer…. ‘dead people’.

1. When my daughter was 4, she was “helping” me change her baby brother’s diaper. When we opened the diaper, the stump of his umbilical cord had fallen off. I explained to her what it was. She then pointed to his penis and asked “When will that fall off?”

1. My son around age 3, informed me that he’d been taken by aliens. He called them grey men. I was quite creeped out. He kept going into detail about how they speak with no voices and how they made him calm just by touching him. He insisted for years this was true.

• “Dad, if a zombie ever bit you I would shoot you in the head so you don’t turn into a zombie and eat my sister.”

• “When you die can I stuff you and keep you?”

• From 3-5 yo my son used to play with a friend “Heskie.” I asked him who Heskie was…”my big brother who died in your belly before I was born…” Yes, I had a miscarriage before he was born…

• When my daughter was 1, we had a pervert kill our dog so he could come stare into our bedroom windows at night. So we had our daughter and my newborn son stay in our room. I woke up in the dead of night because I could feel someone watching me. Suddenly my 1 year old screamed and I looked at the window just 1 ft from my side of the bed and the guy was pushing the screen in. I screamed and my husband and my brother in-law who stayed the night ran out after him (never caught him). We moved. We never brought this up though my daughter still remembers it. When she was 5, she pointed to a guy in the store and said, “that’s the guy who watched me from the window. He killed River” (our dog). The guy she pointed at was watching us from three checkout lanes away. I freaked out and left.

• When she was 6, my sister Tina climbed on my dad’s back (in the pool) and said, “Once I get on a man, I never get off!”

• Wendy (5): “you know sometimes kids do go to jail, like if they kill their mothers while they are sleeping.”

• When my son was 2, I picked him up from day care and he said, “Mommy the lady in the white car is okay.” He wouldn’t stop talking about it all the way home. When I got home, I turned on the news and there was a lady who had fallen asleep at the wheel and driven OFF THE PORTLAND BRIDGE (about a 200+ft drop into the Columbia river). They had just rescued her, safe and sound. She was driving a white Cadillac.

• My daughter was 3 and we used to live in an apartment. I didn’t know this until we moved, but she told me that she had to wear socks to bed at night because something came in her room at night and licked her feet..
  • Um.

Yeah.

Creepy.

Dan Pearce, Single Dad Laughing

Read More: http://www.danoah.com/2013/07/25-more-of-the-creep...

• **Bessie** 2013/07/11 15:26:30
      Creepy and Funny
      **Bessie**
      +4
      "My twin great-nephews looked at a picture of my deceased mother and said (they were 2 1/2), there’s that singing angel. I asked who? Reply was, “You know. Nana. The angel that would sing to us about Danny Boy when we were babies.” My mother sang “Oh, Danny boy” all the time to my father and brother and us as kids. She never met the twins as she died a year before they were born."

This one is pretty cool...the others, I don't know!!

Some of the others are pretty creepy. A friend of mine's 4 year old son told her he wished the "red girl" would stop coming in his room at night. One time she told him to get under the bed with her. He's said it several times. I'd move.

• Anna 2013/12/08 22:29:38
      Creepy and Funny
      Anna
      Definitely some of both.
    • Stephen 2013/07/23 22:09:04
      Creepy and Funny
      Stephen
    • wtxwoman 2013/07/11 19:07:46
      Funny
      wtxwoman
      +1
      More funny than creepy. I may feel that way because stuff like that has happened to me and my kids and grandkids.
    • >YOURS TRUELY< 2013/07/11 17:26:28
      Creepy
      >YOURS TRUELY<
      especally the miscarriage one O.O
    • EUGENE REED 2013/07/11 17:23:18
      Creepy and Funny
      EUGENE REED
      Some weird people out there
    • Chris- Demon of the PHAET 2013/07/11 16:11:11
      Funny
      Chris- Demon of the PHAET
      +1
      "I wish I could take your head to school with me."

LMFAO!
    • ~The Girl Who Left~ 2013/07/11 15:44:37
      Funny
      ~The Girl Who Left~
      +2
      This isnt creepy at all but my 4yr old brother told me once that ' I needed to get a boyfriend so I could get married and do something with my life '
    • Melicio... ~The Gi... 2013/07/11 15:45:35
    • ~The Gi... Melicio... 2013/07/11 15:47:51
      ~The Girl Who Left~
      +2
      Yah thats what I said
    • Bluebirdie747 2013/07/11 15:40:59
      Creepy
      Bluebirdie747
      +1
      Are these kids possessed!? O.o
    • Flowers 2013/07/11 15:27:50 (edited)
      Creepy
      Flowers
      +2
      Kids are extremely sensitive to spirits, and some hold on to that connection as they grow up. My daughter talks about her great grandfather lovingly all the time. She has never met him in real life. He passed away from cancer when I was edit: 4 maybe, my grandmother only has one picture of him in her house and his grave is within walking distance of my grandmothers' house where she stays most of the day.
    • Melicio... Flowers 2013/07/11 15:29:40
      Melicious Kiss of PHAET
      +2
      That's pretty cool!
    • Flowers Melicio... 2013/07/11 15:41:29
      Flowers
      +2
      I loved my grandfather so much, I get choked up just thinking about his loss today. He wasn't blood relation, he married into my crazy family but he took care of my sister and I like we were his own flesh and blood children. My grandmother would tell me stories about him as I grew up, kept his memory alive for all of us. One time, after he had passed my father had us and we told our grams "daddy was driving terribly but papa sat in between us and said everything would be fine" (something like that) I still vaguely remember feeling the warmth of his hand in mine. I couldn't have been more than 6 making my sister 9 and she confirmed the story. My little one talks like he is in the room at times, too. He is the only one she talks about though, so I don't know if he just wills his energy to be viewed by her or if she can see more spirits and doesn't say anything.
    • **Bessie** 2013/07/11 15:26:30
      Creepy and Funny
      **Bessie**
      +4

• Melicio... **Bessie** 2013/07/11 15:29:26
      Melicious Kiss of PHAET
      +4
      We moved.

My son absolutely refused to sleep in his room. He'd sleep on the couch downstairs. He was scared all the time. Since we moved in October, he has not had any troubles sleeping at all.
    • **Bessie** Melicio... 2013/07/11 15:44:10
      **Bessie**
      +1
      Glad you moved!
    • Melicio... **Bessie** 2013/07/11 15:46:05
      Melicious Kiss of PHAET
      +1
      Me too. I am much more rested. :D But seriously, it was bad.
    • **Bessie** Melicio... 2013/07/11 16:06:55
      **Bessie**
      +1
      Sounds like it!!!

2014/09/21 00:13:04