25 Creepy Things Kids Have Said
Over on the SDL Facebook wall, I asked you what the creepiest thing was that you’ve ever heard a kid say.
I had no idea what to expect.
This is what I got. Plus a few future posts as well.
25 More of the Creepiest Things Ever Said by Kids
- “Mommy, I love you so much I wish I could take your head to school with me.” -my 4 year old son.
- At 3… “Mommy, remember when I died before and I saw them give someone else my heart? I was so sad I couldn’t hug you anymore.”
- When my son was 6 we moved and he said that he was glad he no longer had to share his room with the scary old lady that kept telling him to kill himself.
- “Can I see the place in you where I came from?”
- Looking out the window into the yard one night, my daughter, then 2, said “there’s a door out there. Those two scary men want to come in. They are doing *this*.” And she started shaking her head violently while looking up at the ceiling
- “The devil told me to stab you, but I’m not going to.”
- A little girl, who is five, tell me in great detail about her grandmother passing away in a horrible car accident. Apparently the woman was decapitated. The little girl looked me right in the eyes and said, “they sewed her head back on before they put her in the casket…that way, no one will steal her head and take it home. Someone might have wanted to put it on top of the television or sumthin’.”
- My 4 year old came down stairs in nothing but her underwear, a sash, and a fake sword. She said “I’m going to kill the werewolves. Call the cops.” Then walked away.
- Our house had flooded so we were headed to a hotel. As we approached the parking lot my then three year old daughter told me she wished we had chosen a different motel because the creepy guy with glowing eyes was sitting in the back seat with her telling her all the names of people whose “time was up” here. She then asked if she could sit up front with me reassuring me it was ok because he didn’t list our names but his eyes were freaking her out.
- “When the dog dies can I mount her head on my wall? If not, how about her tail?”
- When my daughter was 4 she looked over at a guy on a motorcycle next to us at a red light and said “that guy looks cool. I could use his skin as a blanket.”
- My four year old often crawls into my bed around 3 am. I have a brother I never met bc he passed as a baby before I was born. My daughter crawled into my bed as usual and laid down. After a minute she turned to me and said, Mommy Michael says Hello. We have no one in our life with that name but it is my deceased brothers name.
- My twin great-nephews looked at a picture of my deceased mother and said (they were 2 1/2), there’s that singing angel. I asked who? Reply was, “You know. Nana. The angel that would sing to us about Danny Boy when we were babies.” My mother sang “Oh, Danny boy” all the time to my father and brother and us as kids. She never met the twins as she died a year before they were born.
- “I remember coming out of your vagina.” -My 3 year old
- My daughter was is that age where she was just starting to talk but it was mostly babbling. well she was babbling like crazy on her toy phone and her dad asked who she was talking to and her answer…. ‘dead people’.
- When my daughter was 4, she was “helping” me change her baby brother’s diaper. When we opened the diaper, the stump of his umbilical cord had fallen off. I explained to her what it was. She then pointed to his penis and asked “When will that fall off?”
- My son around age 3, informed me that he’d been taken by aliens. He called them grey men. I was quite creeped out. He kept going into detail about how they speak with no voices and how they made him calm just by touching him. He insisted for years this was true.
Dan Pearce, Single Dad Laughing
See Votes by State