Yes or no? Hardly a pedophile has recovery ?

Jlmpatro 2013/10/22 12:43:55
Related Topics: Pedophile

• Tordgaard 2013/10/23 14:13:41
    Tordgaard
    Yes, I think hardly ever do pedophiles recover ... kind of like being "in recovery" at all times.
  • The New Old School 2013/10/23 08:36:35
    The New Old School
    +2
    I'm not sure exactly how you worded this question, but no, I don't think that very many ever recover. It's clearly a huge mental disorder that would cause someone to do such an unnatural act which is well known to be loathed by society. I would say that many who claim to have recovered probably were not true pedophiles in the first place. Many men who are into teenage girls (post puberty) are often called "pedophiles" but that term is a misnomer. I actually heard the proper term once but I haven't the foggiest what it is now.
  • james jones 2013/10/23 00:26:02
  • rique69... james j... 2013/10/25 07:59:37
    rique692002
    +1
    I absolutely know you can not be made gay, most child molesters are straight , they like children its not the sex of the child its the smooth like of developed sex ness of the child
  • Sofia ☆ Come Along, Pond 2013/10/22 20:49:09
    Sofia ☆ Come Along, Pond
    I'm not sure they can even recovery.
  • Sarah 2013/10/22 19:32:19
    Sarah
    +1
    Actually pedophiles are the least likely to reoffend. Only about 2% of them do. But of course you never hear of the successful ones. You only hear about the reoffenders.
  • Jedi Ma... Sarah 2013/10/24 02:06:35
    Jedi Master  Ashakta Li
    Well, they get a lot here in CA, gotta be more than 2%--these bastards even cut their ankle monitors off--and go out hunting again. They're the ones who need a bullet.
  • Bocephus 2013/10/22 18:57:15
  • Jedi Ma... Bocephus 2013/10/24 02:07:00
    Jedi Master  Ashakta Li
    +1
    Amen, bro!
  • Lorenzo 2013/10/22 18:56:19
    Lorenzo
    +2
    From my reading, pedophiles don't ever get well.
  • Charles 2013/10/22 17:56:08
    Charles
    +1
    Oops! Peoples eyes are wide open for the most part, but then comes an area where their awareness and rationality plunges to zero. To find unpunished pedophiles look no farther than OBGyn's and pediatricians. You people also have your own guilty consciences to protect. circumcision rape
  • Jedi Ma... Charles 2013/10/24 02:09:03
    Jedi Master  Ashakta Li
    What a crock!! So you're saying all of us who are circumcised--we were molested?
  • Charles Jedi Ma... 2013/10/24 21:12:08
    Charles
    State of denial used as a defense. You don't want to think your personal rights were violated. Have a look at the You Tube videos on the subject. I didn't invent this controversy. It won't go away by ignoring it. WE DON'T EVEN TREAT DOGS THIS WAY. And no baby boy ever suffered gastric rupture from prolonged crying due to being LEFT ALONE! Podnuh---not only were you RAPED---you had a MAYHEM committed against your person.
  • Jedi Ma... Charles 2013/10/24 21:38:08
  • Charles Jedi Ma... 2013/10/25 04:13:36
  • Jedi Ma... Charles 2013/10/25 08:18:18
    Jedi Master  Ashakta Li
    I am aware that the majority of the male population remains uncut- is one term for it. BTW, there is also even more horrifying footage in some African countries where young females are circumcised and they are not toddlers, more like preteens--talk about barbaric. Otherwise, circumcision is not just a religious thing, but cosmetic as well.Should we leave this up to individuals at an appropriate age? Possibly yes.
  • Charles Jedi Ma... 2013/10/27 18:27:45
    Charles
    Now you're showing some rationality which I did not expect. However, I refuse to buy into this "female rights matter more than male rights" mantra that I hear sub-rosa everywhere as mass hypnosis in society.
  • Jedi Ma... Charles 2013/10/28 07:51:11
    Jedi Master  Ashakta Li
    At least in this country you wouldn't be forced to do this stuff to preteens. Since it's done as a baby , there is no memory of it happening. I personally don't remember.
  • rique692002 2013/10/22 16:58:10
    rique692002
    +1
    I was molested as a child, I am not from a bad child hood, in the days I was a child such things were not spoken of, I see the man that molested me & his wife drive by my house every Sunday on their way to church, they are pillars of the community, I know I am not his only victim, when I finished college I moved away for 15 years, I moved back and this man and his wife have done everything they can to make me leave, my house has been shot into, broken into, my car vandalized, my dog shot behind a fence in my yard, threating letters, this man and his wife are scared to death I will expose him and are trying to do me in before I do. I have different feelings on molesters, I am gay I was born gay, I was rapped by this monster held down and rapped, I wasn't talked into it or romanced into it I was forced not given a chance to run or say no, I will hate him till I die. I believe men/women who obsessively needs sex with any child should be locked forever, now that said many times an older lover for especially a gay kid saves them, NOTICE. I said an older lover, only a gay kid knows the dangerous roads available to them, many lead to death or ruined life, so a kind understand older person can be helpful, now I am not talking a 5-6-7-10-11-12 year old here I am talking a sexually aware young person what ever age that might be......
  • TheBadOne rique69... 2013/10/23 21:54:05
    TheBadOne
    Christ that's horrible. I'm sorry to hear that. He still exists? Why do you feel compelled not to expose him for who he is?
  • Jedi Ma... TheBadOne 2013/10/24 02:11:49
  • rique69... TheBadOne 2013/10/25 07:51:42
    rique692002
    one really bad thing about the law is child rape is not open to law forever as it should be, thousands of molesters go unreported, yes he and his fife live about a mile from me, I have spoken to the law about it, there is nothing they can do, and I can tell you for a fact churches protect their own his church thinks he is a pillar of religion, his wife & him are scared someone will listed to me, that's why he harasses me.
  • Jimm 2013/10/22 16:16:07
    Jimm
    +2
    As usual...not quite sure what you are asking.
  • Billy M 2013/10/22 15:36:43
    Billy M
    thought police in action for the most part just building their empire
  • pammerjammer 2013/10/22 14:46:32
    pammerjammer
    Just do not believe they can...
  • lambchopp 2013/10/22 14:45:11
    lambchopp
    +1
    Sadly, no. I have an odd take on this, I know. It was essentially a pedophile who saved me from the streets. He's long dead. I harbor no resentment, and my participation at the time was consensual, for what that's worth. On the other hand, I was also raped, underage, by a rather famous NFL player who's on teevee to this day. He left scars, emotional and physical. I kept that to myself until recently. Somehow I see pedophiles as some who compensate that way from lack of love and understanding as a child. I can relate to that lack, bigtime, but didn't affect me sexually, and don't understand how they make that weird leap. I reach out in prayer, essentially to abused and neglected children. I was one, and left without options for a depraved amount of years. I took the only radical solution I could as soon as I could, and got away from my abusers.
    Don't hate the pedophile. Hate the unimaginably depraved conditions that created their sickness, if you must hate. Mental facilities are the humane option for those who cannot control their impulses, they obviously have antisocial issues. I only pray their next life will recompense, and their victims can forgive as I have.
  • Adam Ruck 2013/10/22 14:44:37
    Adam Ruck
    No, they don't!!!
  • John Duffy III 2013/10/22 14:28:14
    John Duffy III
    No!
  • Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA 2013/10/22 13:01:58
    Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA
    +2
    We have many friends in the psychiatric, mental health arena. (Even the ones who are liberals) say, facts are these people are "Wired" wrong you can not help them, and they need to be "Put down"
  • Charles Mel the... 2013/10/22 17:45:32
    Charles
    That should include all your "clinically normative mental health professional" pals who have committed all manner of molestation and rape. In August 2013, William Ayers, former president of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, was sentenced to 8 years in the California state penitentiary for child molestation. Instances of criminality run very high in this totally spurious occupation http://www.foxnews.com/us/201... Psychiatry is also causing the gun massacres because their drugs make people go berserk in more than sixty (60) documented incidents and more are on the way http://beforeitsnews.com/heal... The head of the APA has been on the take from as many as a dozen and a half Big Pharma companies http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jef
    Then there's the "Psychiatric & Mental Health Rape Reporter"
    http://psychrapereporter.word...
    Mental "illness" is a CON JOB invented by mental "health" cultists to assert their ascendancy and superiority over everyone around them, whom they can "psychiatrically evaluate" and has precisely, down to the last iota, the same essence as The Holy Roman Catholic Inquisition and the Protestant Witch Hunts. Public and private funding for the "mental health" industry should be immediately reduced to ZERO.
    http://psychrapereporter.word...
    Mental "illness" is a CON JOB invented by mental "health" cultists to assert their ascendancy and superiority over everyone around them, whom they can "psychiatrically evaluate" and has precisely, down to the last iota, the same essence as The Holy Roman Catholic Inquisition and the Protestant Witch Hunts. Public and private funding for the "mental health" industry should be immediately reduced to ZERO. The Manufacture of Madness
  • Jedi Ma... Mel the... 2013/10/24 02:12:45
    Jedi Master  Ashakta Li
    +1
    So does most of the population.
  • Artist~PWCM~ 2013/10/22 12:58:30
    Artist~PWCM~
    +2
    Yeah, that one is kinda hard to do-over...castration would be the best solution.
  • Adam Ruck Artist~... 2013/10/22 14:46:19 (edited)
    Adam Ruck
    +2
    Castration is not the solution since the attraction is mental and not hormonal. They cannot be fixed. Even though castration would make the victims and families of the victims feel better.
  • Artist~... Adam Ruck 2013/10/22 16:00:50
    Artist~PWCM~
    +2
    I'm pretty sure once they were castrated there wouldn't be any further hormonal problems...
    +2
    Once introduced to it, that's it.

The best sentence is either life imprisonment, or exile.

About time we revived the ancient punishment of exile. And I can think of the perfect kind of place:

A special reservation on Elmendorf AFB in Alaska.

Or on the United States Army Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory (USACRREL) in Lyme, New Hampshire.

Call it Camp Sierra Echo X-ray.
  • Greg Deane ~PWCM~JLA 2013/10/22 12:46:54
    Greg Deane ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I think it must be allowed that any sin or crime is not inevitable if it is accepted that there is free will. .
  • Jlmpatro 2013/10/22 12:45:14
    Jlmpatro
    Only milacre is that they can.

2014/10/31 14:22:37