Woman Slammed on Track

Party of One 2012/07/15 00:52:50
Describe what you think you see and note your judgements for both the woman's part in this and the sprinter's.

Read More: http://www.therundown.tv/videos/wtf-files/track-sp...

• Kingarthurup 2012/08/06 00:02:25
    Kingarthurup
    Farts are dangerous... keep you nose clean.
  • cebo 2012/07/15 05:33:54
    She tried to mess him up
    cebo
    +1
    I don't know why, but I feel she got in his way on purpose. From what I saw she looked in his direction and kept walking into his path, on the other hand he did what any of us would've done when you're running at full speed, with your head down, look up and someone is in your way, you run them over and knock their ass down
  • Party o... cebo 2012/07/15 08:26:51
    Party of One
    Yep, she definitely looked in his direction, not even fleetingly, then stalled at the same track on which he ran. There was like a bried second, maybe less, where they both could've tried to dodge but neither did, so...

Thanks for taking part in this, cebo, I appreciate the time you spent on it ;)
  • cebo Party o... 2012/07/15 15:52:35
    cebo
    +1
    No problem, it was a very interesting subject
  • sockpuppet 2012/07/15 03:45:24
    sockpuppet
    +1
    Why isn't she watching where she's going? I think he was too pumped to abort in mid-stride. Bet she doesn't do this again. :O)
  • Party o... sockpuppet 2012/07/15 04:07:17 (edited)
    Party of One
    +1
    No, I think this is a lesson that'll keep her eyes open wide for a very long time. I feel bad she got slammed so hard but I think she knew what she was doing - no clue why :(

Thanks for your post, btw. :)
  • sockpuppet Party o... 2012/07/15 04:18:11
    sockpuppet
    +1
    Thank you. :O) You just never know what's going through these athletes' minds.

Can't be good!
  • Anna 2012/07/15 03:42:44
    She tried to mess him up
    Anna
    +2
    Meant to go with a different option. That guy was clearly in the zone and had his head lowered. I doubt he even realized she was there. She on the other hand was an idiot paying no attention to her surroundings and wandering into an active race, thus screwing it up.
  • Party o... Anna 2012/07/15 04:05:52 (edited)
    Party of One
    Yep, she didn't belong there and she knew it ;)

Thanks, again, Anna :)
  • Party of One 2012/07/15 03:41:42
    They were both being butt nuggets
    Party of One
    She watched the sprinter running the track and knew the lane yet stopped in a path she knew he'd take; peripheral vision assumed while inches from her, he raised his left arm higher and harder to effect brutal punshment for messing his game. Both seemed intentionally mean and vicious in their acts. How do you see it?

2014/10/01 20:40:52