Will you see Obama's latest Bond movie?

Huntclan 2012/05/15 05:51:01
No, I don't like movies about the end of America...
17 votes
49%
Yes, this movie looks exciting...
6 votes
17%
12 votes
34%
Obie, that silly commie, is putting out a new movie called "Operation Hot-mic." Will you go and see it? Please view the trailer and check a local theater near you.

Question Closed

• Beccy 2012/05/17 00:01:23
    +1
    I am still angry at the damn fools who elected him
  • Bilingual required sucks 2012/05/16 08:04:56 (edited)
    Bilingual required sucks
    Shut the hell up Huntclan, you are a RACIST, who is obsessed with the fact that the President is black. Get over it, cuz he is getting ANOTHER 4 years. You can sit in your pathetic little spot in front of your computer and write your hate articles targeting Obama until your fingers bleed.....it is not going to change the fact that he WILL WIN in November and there isn't a DAMN thing you can do about it.
  • Huntclan Bilingu... 2012/05/16 11:12:14
    Huntclan
    If you don't like my polls, don't answer them. It is as simple as that. It seems you are obsessed with racism and skin color. Until you get passed these things nobody will take you seriously.
  • Bilingu... Huntclan 2012/05/17 18:45:18
    Bilingual required sucks
    So you're trying to turn the tables on me is it? Why did you have that poster saying
    "Do not re-nig in 2012" You had that out there for everyone to see.....and now you want to say that I'm hung up on race? Nice try. I CHALLENGE you to explain why you had that poster in your pics. And don't deny it was there for Chrissake. Do not lie. It was there and I GUARANTEE you will not answer, because it was a racist poster, and you embraced it. I am waiting for your explanation.
  • Huntclan Bilingu... 2012/05/18 01:45:08
    Huntclan
    The pic was emailed to me and I thought it was cute. I posted on my page and my page only (no where else). I thought about it a little bit later and realized that was racist. I had it posted on other Social Media sites and removed it. I forgot about SH because I never see my page.

When you brought it to my attention and I deleted it. Why? Because I agree that it was inappropriate. I am not a racist and I wish you would stop hounding me about it. I made an error in judgement by posting that pic. It is easy to see how racist it was now, but at the time I just didn't grasp it. I don't know why. I can't explain it except to say that I somehow didn't "get it."
  • Bilingu... Huntclan 2012/05/18 05:40:09
    Bilingual required sucks
    That was a well thought out, lucid and reasonable explanation. We all make mistakes and hopefully learn from them. I apologize for hounding you about it, but the poster was horrible, and it really angered me....but you didn't create it....you passed it along.
    The other thing is ...you seem obsessed with Obama, as you post anything negative about him that you possibly can. Every post seems to focus on the smallest negative rumor...just accusations that are really petty. That is how I see it.
    You posted a video that had some guy saying that Jesus named him as the Antichrist. Seriously? I understand you dislike his policies, but posting a video that says that Obama was named by Jesus as the Antichrist did not help me see you as anything but a hard core racist.
    Rational discussion is what is needed now in this country....not hate-mongering, and ridiculous accusations. "Obama isn't a citizen" "Obama is a Muslim" "Obama hates white people" "Obama is the worst President ever" "Obama is the Antichrist"
    How sad.

I'm so sick of it. Give credit where credit is due. He got Osama Bin Ladin......Republicans give Bush the credit. He saved the auto industry......Romney now takes credit for that! Romney said let the auto industry fail, don't give them a dime. Let the "free market...

How sad.

I'm so sick of it. Give credit where credit is due. He got Osama Bin Ladin......Republicans give Bush the credit. He saved the auto industry......Romney now takes credit for that! Romney said let the auto industry fail, don't give them a dime. Let the "free market" decide. Today reporters couldn't ask him questions about anything! He is avoiding them like the plague. WHY? He has no answer for them? How can a Presidential candidate refuse or avoid to answer questions from ANYONE? He only wants to apppear on Fox, where he won't get difficult questions. You want that guy in the White House? Even Republicans do not accept him. They reluctantly support him, because he is all they have.

Thank you very much for admitting that posting that "Re-nig" sign was unwise. I no longer see you as a racist, and hopefully if we discuss anything in the future, we can focus on the real issues, and not the made up smear tactics.
  • Huntclan Bilingu... 2012/05/18 12:05:06
    Huntclan
    Sounds good, thanks for your understanding. Right now, my questions have been focusing on Obama and Abortion. It comes and goes in waves. If something pops into my head, I post it.

I really don't like asking questions because so many people rip you apart and most people don't bother to read the supporting material.

The question about Obama as being the anti-Christ is kinda tongue and cheek. I don't believe it. Looking back, I don't know why I posted it.

Also, looking back, I do see I have focused a lot on Obie. I will put a stop (or slow down) to it.

Thanks. I was sincere with what I wrote. When you first posted it I knew I was going to have to answer you at some point. I debated on how to handle it and decided on just coming clean and telling what really happened.

See ya, hopefully on a more agreeable topic:)
  • Bilingu... Huntclan 2012/05/18 17:07:21
    Bilingual required sucks
    +1
    Will do have a great weekend! :)
  • Eccles 2012/05/16 03:54:13
    Eccles
    +1
    Picked a real ripe one with this fellow did you not!
  • RayG 2012/05/15 23:25:05
    RayG
    +4
    I want to see the movie of obama and michelle as they drive away from the White House for the last time
  • heirsof... RayG 2012/05/16 00:59:06
    heirsoftheking
    +1
    That's an award-winning movie in my book.
    Awards Ceremony
  • heirsoftheking 2012/05/15 22:08:14
    heirsoftheking
    +3
    This is a terrible insult to James Bond. How dare Obama do this!
    Yes, this movie looks exciting...
    +2
    We're living it.
  • Stoney 2012/05/15 18:23:51
    Yes, this movie looks exciting...
    Stoney
    +3
    Very Goooooooooood! It's a gotta see!
    commie
  • shodow 2012/05/15 16:06:57
    shodow
    +2
    hell no
  • Maddog 2012/05/15 15:45:11
  • heirsof... Maddog 2012/05/16 01:04:33
    heirsoftheking
    These guys can probably handle that name. Gold finger Odd Job
  • Bilingu... Maddog 2012/05/16 08:09:00
    Bilingual required sucks
    Ohhhh what a surprise coming from a backwards Alabama redneck klukker.
  • Maddog Bilingu... 2012/05/17 16:33:30 (edited)
    Maddog
    +1
    Surprise, surprise, just a like a Lib to stereotype people! For your information, I am originally from upstate New York. I have only lived in Alabama for the last 9 years, and I've found that I much prefer the company of so-called "Alabama rednecks", to the the company of effete eastern establishment liberals!
  • mac9 2012/05/15 15:01:57
    mac9
    +7
    Obama is a poser POTUS and certainly not a James Bond. The movie I want to see The Great Obama Exit coming in 2012.
  • heirsof... mac9 2012/05/16 01:06:43 (edited)
    heirsoftheking
    I nominate "The Great Obama Exit" for a People's Choice Award - the Oscars are too politically-motivated. People s Choice Awards
  • Contarded Guru Chickenhawk 2012/05/15 14:07:22
  • harley oldman 2012/05/15 13:17:43
    harley oldman
    +6
    The onliest thing I want to see about this loser azzwipes when he`s lined up! and shot for Treason..
  • Contard... harley ... 2012/05/15 14:08:41
  • relic Contard... 2012/05/15 17:19:26
    relic
    +1
    Nobody recognizes Oslime as POTUS... not even the Secret Service.
  • Contard... relic 2012/05/15 18:31:24
  • relic Contard... 2012/05/15 19:19:02
    relic
    In that case, one does.
  • Contard... relic 2012/05/15 19:47:22
  • relic Contard... 2012/05/15 20:58:01
    relic
    +1
    Just you today. The rest quit on him.
  • Contard... relic 2012/05/15 20:59:35
  • relic Contard... 2012/05/15 21:03:50
    relic
    There's not 50 million who work for him. No one else calls him that..
  • Contard... relic 2012/05/15 21:04:24 (edited)
  • relic Contard... 2012/05/15 21:05:54
    relic
    You can't handle the truth.
  • Contard... relic 2012/05/15 21:10:36
  • Uranos7 Contard... 2012/05/15 20:50:56
    Uranos7
    +1
    He said for treason so the military would be pulling the trigger, happily too from what I hear.
  • Contard... Uranos7 2012/05/15 20:54:12
  • Uranos7 Contard... 2012/05/15 20:57:25
    Uranos7
    +1
    Good one but you accused him of threatening the president when he said he wanted him convicted of treason which is not the same thing.
    tolerant liberal
  • Contard... Uranos7 2012/05/15 21:01:07
  • Uranos7 Contard... 2012/05/15 22:51:56
    Uranos7
    Yep, treason which means he has to go to trial and then be sentenced to a firing squad.
  • Contard... Uranos7 2012/05/16 14:42:18

2014/09/15 02:06:48