Will transgendereds take over every pageant, every men magazines and all of the adult industry?

RoyJLores 2012/04/08 16:55:15
Do you think that what happened with Miss Universe will stop there or will transgendereds march on to take over everything else related and impose themselves upon everyone else.

• Loop 2012/04/10 07:55:32
    The United states will probably break up long before that happens anyway...
    Loop
    +2
    Because it won't happen. Come on, they're not evil aliens, and should not be treated as such either. All they want is equality, is that really too much to ask in a country where 'all are created equal'?
  • Giantfighter 2012/04/10 07:49:03
    Giantfighter
    +1
    What difference should it make when their sex has been changed & their beauty is voted on?
  • iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~ 2012/04/10 07:43:19
    Yes and they will have full government backing. Heterosexuals will no longer ...
    iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~
    +2
    (1) I don't really see how one transgendered woman competing in the pageant is "taking it over." I think she's just competing.

(2) I also don't think that competing in public is "imposing" on everyone else. I don't think that we have the right to be free from seeing different types of people...

(3) I further think that you might have an inflated estimate or belief about how many "transgendereds" there are generally...and you know, how many are talented and beautiful enough to compete on the pageant circuit.

(4) But mostly...I think you might be holding things like Donald Trump's sleazier version of the Miss America pageant with too high a cultural value attached to them. If having a transgendered woman ruins Miss Universe for you because it's suddenly objectionable to watch...I don't think that your life is significantly less rich for just turning the TV off.
  • RoyJLores iamthem... 2012/04/10 16:15:20
    RoyJLores
    First of it's a transgendered male if a male is alowed to compete in what is supposed to be natural born females beuty pageant then it's nothing but a farce.

2. There is a difference between competing in public and taking over a show in the name of political correctness. By the same logic they should allow women that are fat as trucks or even dogs why stop at transgenders. See how ridiculous it quickly becomes?

And the bottom line is that polical correctness will be the death of us all...
  • "SennaKoshiba" 2012/04/10 06:36:03
    "SennaKoshiba"
    +3
    And I'ma be the next MTF TG to be on the cover of Victoria's Secret *W*)q
    Look out guys, IT'S A TRAP! @,@;; ima mtf tg cover victorias secret wq guys trap

Could NOT help it! XD
    But yeah, on a more serious note; if transgenders (like myself) don't conquer predominantly female areas within society (or the opposite for our FTM brethren), then we will never gain a proper voice in the world. I forgot the statistics, but there are many, MANY, transgenders, both FTM and MTF, that are being assaulted, and murdered out of ignorance and intolerance. I believe it's because there aren't enough instances of proper representation within modern society for us, which provides a subsequent loss of information regarding who we are, and how we feel.
  • RoyJLores "SennaK... 2012/04/10 15:11:39
    RoyJLores
    +1
    So you are a transgendered I don't care! Your choices as a free individual are your own alone. But your rights just like mine end where the rights of the others begin and what is being done is to intrude upon the rights of heterosexuals whom have as much rights as you do to enjoy a pageant featuring naturally born females and not shemales.
  • TheMadC... RoyJLores 2012/04/10 19:21:28
    TheMadChameleon
    +2
    Not your pageant; not your rights being infringed upon. You have a remote. No one is forcing you to watch.
  • RoyJLores TheMadC... 2012/04/10 20:56:29
    RoyJLores
    +1
    But you and I know that the goal is for there is to be no choice whatsoever the goal is to place shemales everywhere.
  • TheMadC... RoyJLores 2012/04/10 22:20:51
    TheMadChameleon
    +1
    Um, no. The goal is equality. The goal is to allow all women to be considered equal as women, and all men to be considered equal as men--all people to be considered equal as people. Transwomen are not inferior to cisgendered women. It's about time we, as a whole, figured that much out.
  • RoyJLores TheMadC... 2012/04/10 22:34:11
    RoyJLores
    +1
    Equality means a person not being fired from a job based on her beliefs, sexual prefferences or what have you. Not to impose any group over everyone else which is without question the goal here.
  • TheMadC... RoyJLores 2012/04/10 22:43:38
    TheMadChameleon
    +1
    No one is imposing. Miss Talackova is a woman. She entered a pageant for women. It would be a gross inequality to try to say that she is inferior as a woman and oust her from it. Like it or not, her goal is a personal one. No one is trying to hijack the pageant. A single woman entered, and several other people decided to throw a temper-tantrum over it. Had they not decided to cry their eyes out over fairness, this would not even be an issue--no one would know, and no one would care.
  • RoyJLores TheMadC... 2012/04/10 22:46:50
    RoyJLores
    +1
    if a man wacks off hs pinus he is stil a man plain and simple ,this was done strictly in the name of political correctness
  • TheMadC... RoyJLores 2012/04/10 22:53:49
    TheMadChameleon
    +1
    And if a woman has a body part surgically removed to better match her true gender, she is as much a woman after the surgery as she was before the surgery. Her body simply matches her true gender, now. That said, not all trans people have surgery. Simple fact. I'd recommend educating yourself a bit more on gender and gender identity before posting these sorts of polls--it's pretty fascinating when you start to actually somewhat understand it!

I feel sorry for any man who whacks off his penis. That sounds quite painful, unless you meant an alternative meaning for that one.
  • "SennaK... RoyJLores 2012/04/10 19:57:31
    "SennaKoshiba"
    +3
    You are infringing on MY pursuit of happiness, as well as every other transgender. Your mindset has caused the deaths of thousands of not just trans folk, but everyone from the LGBT community.
    Also, to address you point more directly; It's not infringing on anyone's rights when you simply have some new females to add to the pageant. It doesn't matter what you're born as, it just matters who you are as person.

Beautiful female.
    alicia liu

Beautiful female..
    asian women

Guess which one was born as male.
  • RoyJLores "SennaK... 2012/04/10 20:02:25
    RoyJLores
    The one on top Alicia Liu anymore questions?
  • "SennaK... RoyJLores 2012/04/10 20:05:55
    "SennaKoshiba"
    +1
    So you know your transgender models? Ohoho, how surprising /:3
  • RoyJLores "SennaK... 2012/04/10 20:08:28
    RoyJLores
    It's called Google ;D
  • "SennaK... RoyJLores 2012/04/10 20:18:34
    "SennaKoshiba"
    +2
    I'll give you that. Tell me; would you, would you do it? /:3
    But, that doesn't change the fact that your viewpoint is detrimental to society. It's not that you are wrong as a person, that's not even close to what I'm saying. I'm saying that you have an understanding of the subject that isn't correct, and are ill-informed.
    Ask any question you'd like, I'll answer whole-heartedly, and factually.
  • RoyJLores "SennaK... 2012/04/11 00:36:56
    RoyJLores
    Uum... Do what consider having sex or a relationship other than friendship with a transgender? If that's the question the answer is a resounding NO! I would not. Why because I'm not gay, it is really as simple as that. You see as a Libertarian I believe that people should be free to choose what they want as long as it doesn't infringe upon someone else's rights.

If transgendereds were not allowed to work at a workplace or where thrown out of restaurants and fast foods etc. on the grounds of being transgendered I'd be the first one railing against it. But you and I know this is not what's happening here. Trangereds are not barred from having pageants of their own and they (you obviously included) very much do.

What people especially like Joanie and the MadChameleon want is to give your particular group especial rights over those of the heterosexual majority in the name of political correctness, in fact according to them heterosexuals don't have the right to sexual gratification via a pageant or men's magazines. Only the privilged LGBT crowd has that right. It reminds me of Animal farm. Where a constitution when is first redacted reads All Animals are created equal and then the pigs in charge change it so it reads "All animals are created equal but some animals are superior to others"
  • "SennaK... RoyJLores 2012/04/11 05:57:33
    "SennaKoshiba"
    +2
    Um, I'm actually not Liberal, I hate the blatant abuse and overwhelming support of the majority of social programs =.
    Anyway, I have this point of view because I'm a MTF transgender myself, that's all :T
    She's hot, and has a vagina, what's not to like? *3*

I appreciate the support, but it's not just that; we aren't being treated equally, and this is proof. She, despite having a chance of winning the pageant, was not seen as female, nor was she treated as such, although she is legally and physically female. If this isn't prejudice, I'm not sure what is <:T
    Plus; this mentality of refuting us transgenders based on our birth genders causes EXTREMELY severe consequences. I'm sure that I mentioned that thousands of trans folk are brutally murdered each year due to intolerant and ignorant people. It's the mentality that we aren't who we represent ourselves as, but we are! I present as female, and I pass (to the best of my knowledge) as such fairly easily, but I've been treated as male by many people, because they thought I was just confused, or I was making some odd choice. This isn't the case. I didn't choose to be transgender, however, I did choose to stop torturing myself, pull the blade away from my wrist (figuratively speaking), and be who I was meant to be. What many don't un...

>>

Plus; this mentality of refuting us transgenders based on our birth genders causes EXTREMELY severe consequences. I'm sure that I mentioned that thousands of trans folk are brutally murdered each year due to intolerant and ignorant people. It's the mentality that we aren't who we represent ourselves as, but we are! I present as female, and I pass (to the best of my knowledge) as such fairly easily, but I've been treated as male by many people, because they thought I was just confused, or I was making some odd choice. This isn't the case. I didn't choose to be transgender, however, I did choose to stop torturing myself, pull the blade away from my wrist (figuratively speaking), and be who I was meant to be. What many don't understand even more relates to all other sexualities; we can't choose who we are attracted to, nor who we feel we should be, and it (quite literally) KILLS us to suppress our identities for long periods of time. I felt like dying for several years, until I started to express my gender identity. Every time I felt feminine, or that I was one step closer towards being a normal girl, I felt an unwavering joy that enveloped me.
    My point is, we continue to be persecuted based on what we were born with or what we look like. And, personally, I don't like living in fear of being beaten to death by a bunch of intolerant bastards who can't see past what is, or what was, in between my legs.. . . .Sorry, but I feel so strongly about this. . .I sob uncontrollably when I hear stories of trans folk being murdered or attacked by anyone, same goes for stories of gay/ bi people. It feels almost the same as when I hear stories of when small children fall prey to the same or a similar fate. I feel unbearably sad and ferociously enraged when I hear of either one. . . . .

I'm not following you on this last paragraph. . .That's me being honest -_-;;
    I haven't actually kept myself up-to-date with any of the happenings surrounding the pageant, only the fact that the TG in question was kicked out of it ._.
    Sorry for this, but could you elaborate? >_>;;
  • tlee 2012/04/10 05:49:22
    tlee
    +1
    but they need to start filling up the obits!.
  • Red_Horse 2012/04/10 04:38:51
  • Michael=Constitution & Liberty 2012/04/10 04:08:45
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    +1
    I really don't have a problem with someones own sexuality. Its not shoved in my face constantly. That may change if it begins too, however, there is usually another channel or an on/off switch.
  • U-Dog 2012/04/10 02:42:32
    U-Dog
    +1
    Personally, if I were promoting a pageant I would stipulate naturally born females only but this issue has nothing to do with the government. These are privately funded pageants and what will decide this is if the people continue to watch them in the format the pageant organizers present them.
  • LAAD Gunner - USMC 2012/04/10 02:22:22
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +2
    Because that's what happens when no one cares about morals anymore.
  • Rocko LAAD Gu... 2012/04/10 04:02:38
    Rocko
    +1
    "clap clap clap clap " thank you !!!
    im glad someone said it gj
  • LAAD Gu... Rocko 2012/04/10 04:06:58
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +1
    Someone had to
  • Rocko LAAD Gu... 2012/04/10 10:05:41
    Rocko
    +1
    i hear ya
  • LAAD Gu... Rocko 2012/04/10 10:38:36
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +1
    It really upsets me...how no one seems to care anymore
  • Rocko LAAD Gu... 2012/04/10 17:20:49
    Rocko
    +1
    i know its like its not cool to have morals anymore its a sickness really
    just dont pander to it and do all you can to avoid ending up like that i guess
  • RoyJLores Rocko 2012/04/10 17:25:32
    RoyJLores
    +2
    You can thank 3 inventions of hardcore left liberalism/statism for it.
    1. Political correcteness
    2. Moral Relativism.
    3. Cultural Relativism.
  • LAAD Gu... RoyJLores 2012/04/10 19:01:00
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +1
    absolutely right...the world is going to hell on a silver platter in the name of those three things...
  • LAAD Gu... Rocko 2012/04/10 19:00:35
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +1
    no kidding
  • Rocko LAAD Gu... 2012/04/11 03:58:45
    Rocko
    +1
    well keep it up trey its cool to see some of the younger generation standing up for non deviant behavior in these twisted times
  • RoyJLores Rocko 2012/04/11 04:13:19
    RoyJLores
    +1
    Yup! And besides according to Joani who's a Trans himself and his PC friend Heterosexuals have no rights to sexual gratification only the privilged LGBT crowd does.
  • LAAD Gu... Rocko 2012/04/11 07:52:16
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +1
    What's sad is what I'm doing is something out of the norm when it should be the standard...it's sickening really...we're in a world now where the only thing frowned upon IS morality.
  • Rocko LAAD Gu... 2012/04/11 22:01:25
    Rocko
    +1
    yep it is sad for sure but as long as some continue it will nrver be completely gone
  • LAAD Gu... Rocko 2012/04/11 23:34:43
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +1
    Yeah...if only barely...people make me so angry...the way things are becoming, morality is become immoral and immorality is moral.
  • Rocko LAAD Gu... 2012/04/13 11:22:12
    Rocko
    +1
    yep its a freaky time we live in all we can do is maintain and dont get caught up in the wave
  • LAAD Gu... Rocko 2012/04/13 18:41:23
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +1
    I agree

2014/04/19 12:10:12